Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The ghastly effect

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

The ghastly effect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 10:02 pm

The girl lift a finger to her lips to think a moment before saying finally. "Nope, Yea, I don't think so." She said flashing a playful smile at Reiver. "Wait wait wait. Switch those answers around." She said thinking a moment to herself. She slammed her hands together snapping herself out of pointless thought. "So how about it round two? Or ditch out?" She said as two more spot lights lit up. One to her left one to her right. A second passed before a rope fell from the darkness above, hanging in the spot lights. Red to the left and blue to the right. "Come come come come pull the rope pull the rope win a prize. Fun fun fun time now." She sung out, dancing around failing to hold back her anticipation. Water splashed out from around her feet as she pranced around on the cold dark floor. So much so puddles actually began to form around the area shrouded in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 10:20 pm

Reiver sighed softly, still no answers what ever might as well continue. "Sure why not" He shook his head and moved towards the blue rope and gave it a tug then waited to see what would happen. "My, my i still wish i knew what was going on...." Many possibilities had come to mind, one of which would have meant Arikiko was behind it however at the same time it couldn't have been as nothing had transpired between the two, and right now the only place that came to his mind was the black dome, known for random strange things to happen. An after thought hit him and he realized he wouldn't know until he completed how ever many test this place wanted to give him.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 11:43 pm

The rope fell from where ever it was hanging as Reiver tugged on it. To which the young woman was kind of shocked. She shifted over and looked up into the light of the spot light, then back to the rope in Reiver's hand. She snatched the rope looking at the end of it and then back up into the light. "I swear something fun was supposed to happen. Not really sure what to do now..." She said scratching her head in confusion. She moved back to her original spot light and stood there a moment tapping her foot trying to come up with something to do. "Like something was supposed to happen." She shouted of into the distance. Her shoulders shrugging finally in a kind of 'meh so what'. She looked over at the red rope and then over to Reiver. "I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2015, 12:10 am

"....You guess?" he lifted his eyebrow as he shook his head. "Fine fine ill pull the red one too..." He sighed as he walked to the red one this time and tugged the rope now sort of ready for anything to come at him. "So... why are we doing this?" This test was surprisingly more confusing than the first, which would never make sense logically, but hey it was. "Hmm." he waited to see what she had to say or do this time but would play with the hilt of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2015, 11:48 am

The same fate befell the red rope as it was tugged, but this time the girl remained perfectly still perfectly silent. It was as if the red rope was intended to be just as pointless. Finally the girl spoke again. "Damn it I give." She said walking out of the light and into the darkness away from Reiver. Seconds passed before a flash of light lit the area up, revealing everything. Reiver had found himself in the midst of a graveyard. Water from a near by stream had seem to found its way to this hallow ground, causing the very earth to be soggy and wet. The light remained in the area keeping the darkness away. It did however reveal a new figure as well. A man wearing a black cloak over himself stood a few feet away from Reiver, silently observing everything.

"Its stupid that no one gives me a reason why I was brought here." The man said in a very familar voice.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2015, 12:11 pm

Everything seemed to be pointless... was there even a point to the tests he was being given most likely not. It didnt matter anymore he wanted to end this and get it over with. The darkness faded and he could see the area was now a wet marshy like graveyard which didnt bother him as much as it most likely should have. Instead he took notice of the new figure. "You're telln me i still don't even know where here is yet...." he sighed as he looked at the man with a familiar voice. "Maybe you could enlighten me on at least that huh? Where are we..." Reiver stood there placing one hand on his hip and let the other hang there as he waited for a response which he was half expecting to be a let down like usual.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2015, 3:10 pm

"Cause I'm supposed to answer why I was brought here. Idiot." The man said again in the familiar voice. His patients growing thin fast as being dumped into a new land with no explanation was a bit rattling. Still he wait a moment, stopping himself from just charging straight in, as he drew his hood back showing his face.

Spoiler:

"I don't feel much like playing so why don't you explain to me, why I am here." The man said ready to bare fangs on the person before him. He picked up his foot slightly and forced it down causing mud to jump up as if springing to life. A ghastly blade was drawn from his back and down to his side as he readied himself to cleave his target in two if the answers did not start flowing from him. "A smart man would answer before I start carving limbs off and sent another spirit off to join the ghosts."
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2015, 3:50 pm

He sighed, how was he suppose to answer the questions retorted back at him... by himself? "Well.... this certainly is a twist of events" this was turning out to be odd to him, but it looked at his counterpart was already willing to draw blades. "Am i always this violent?" Reiver shook his head as he allowed moonlight to fall into his hands. "We cant speak about this like gentlemen?" He had a feeling it wouldn't be so easy, it seemed that things would end up being a twist.

Reiver readied himself for any onslaught of attacks his counterpart would produce. "And only question is how can i answer your question if i don't even know where im at?" he let out a sigh as he kept ready.

Moonlight:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2015, 6:39 pm

The man readied his blade, his legs tightened as he was read to lung forward till a voice rang out. "Round One." The female voice called out in a familiar tone. The same voice from the woman in the darkness, and yet she was no where to be seen. Her voiced bounced around for a moment before being cut off by another word. "FIGHT!!!" She snapped out quickly followed with a light heartily giggle of anticipation.

The man how ever didn't jump forward but stood still looking up into the air. His hand gripped the blade's handle as he searched for the source of the voice. It was clear he wasn't going to attack Reiver with just a cue from the words. Not with a third party in the area who might finally answer the question that needed to be answered. Seconds of silence turned to minutes of waiting.

"GOSH DARN?!?" The woman's voice bellowed out again. "Why you attack him?" She questioned never coming into view of anyone. "The masters say that the past has to come back up, the present must be slaughtered and the future must be tamed. Now please. FIGHT!!!!" She screamed out in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2015, 6:59 pm

Reiver rubbed the back of his head and looked around for the voice now too. "She should be somewhere around here right?" He let out a sigh as he started to look around without actually moving too much. "I say we just find her and make her tell us where we are dont you?" He didn't feel like fighting a battle that could never end just due to being equally matched. Now the moment would come down, they needed her and there was no reason to fight one another. "Might as well come out mousy neither of us care what your master wants. "
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2015, 10:18 pm

The man agreed silently as he started pacing about the area looking for a sign of some sort. There was of course no sign to be seen, heard or smelt in the area. It would be to simple if someone just walked out and explained things to someone. Plus its funner this way to play with people before getting to the dirty dirty deeds. So the search went on until finally, she appeared.

Sitting on top of a grave stone behind the pair she made her presence known. "Yea well master's have power and I just got power and I don't want to lose power so you two will have to pass to get power so I don't lose power and have to go back to being normal." She said of course in a single breath. "You faced the first test and thus began the second test and all the fun we could ever have. Jeeze its like you don't even know who I am or something." She said scoffing at the thought of such idiots to be existing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2015, 10:29 pm

The pair looked around until she popped up. Then to top it off she was acting as if well she was all powerful, Reiver gave his counterpart a pained look of annoyance of the woman before listening to her a little more. "Well..... truth is I don't know you and chances are he doesn't either..." With a loud sigh he looked at the woman a bit longer "Well where are we, what are these tests you speak of, and who is this master of your's..." he smiled as he looked her over. "I mean after all my friend here has a short fuse right now, may as well answer our questions before he.. or i decides we don't need you around any longer" with a shrug Reiver let her have the floor once more assuming his counterpart has nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th January 2015, 11:50 am

"No." The girl said plainly and quickly answers Reivers call for information. It did have other effects as the other man lifted his weapon slightly to which the girl snapped her head in his direction with a 'tsk tsk tsk'. "You are currently in the closest thing to hell a human truely ever reaches. But its ok cause its actually rather toasty here." She said with a giggle. "Never the less master is master and you never need to know master so don't worry about master." She continued saying master a few extra times under her breath as if making her own echo. Joy radiated from the little girl as she was having a bit to much fun with this than she probably should. Then again it was her first time doing this specific test so it should be filled with fun memories. "Just don't worry about anything. Where you are why you are here, my master..." she again carried master off into another echo under her breath before getting back on target. "All that doesn't matter. You'll either leave here or die here, or both, orrrr sometimes neither. Wow. Now that I think about a lot of people just get stuck in limbo. Wounder why that is." She said getting way off track. "Back to the point. Those who seek out power, those who seek out new beginnings, and those who seek the end all come through here and all are tested and you have to pass the test. Or again. Just die here that works to. Bad on my record I suppose but meh, its always fun to see them try."
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th January 2015, 12:18 pm

Reiver's eyebrow twitched as now like his counterpart he wanted to take part in removing this woman's head as she was rather an annoyance and was offering no help, she was talking about all sorts of things and none of it made sense only thing he could think of would be rushing her, but right now he held of to see what his counterpart would do. "Man you have to be the most annoying woman in history..... sounds more like your master tossed you to the side and you are just trying to gain his favor again." whether he hit the nail or not he was getting annoyed but he remained calm. "I have no reason to fight him for your pleasure woman." Reiver's weapon hand carefully rolled the scythe around in it's hand as he was more or less ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th January 2015, 8:19 pm

The girl put a finger to her chin as she thought to herself a moment. "I'd like to think I'm the best at everything I do that's for sure. So thank you. And master has no party favors to give out so I can't really get any of what he doesn't have but that has nothing to do with this." She said as she bounced up and down on top of the grave stone she was sitting on. "I suppose if you don't want to fight we could just talk." She said as her eyes swung over to the other man. "I don't know what good that will do for anyone but I've got time." She said looking back and forth at the two men turning her head side to side. "Hey anyone ever tell you that you look exactly like him." She said looking at Reiver but pointing at the other man. "Obviously he's the real deal and you have to be just modeling his look right? I mean come on even I'm getting we just looking at him." She said huffing a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th January 2015, 9:55 pm

Reiver could tell what this woman was trying to do, insight the riot. "Like i said we don't care don't care about your master..." Now this was getting more than annoying. "What do you want to do with her?" He asked his counter part, there was no need to even give notion that the two looked alike, which honestly wasn't surprising to Reiver anymore due to how the first trial went. Not to mention how the girl was trying to start something between the two now even after the fact neither of them attempted to kill one another. Truth was he could probably kill both right now, first his counterpart while they were focused on the girl, but assuming he had the same thought process then it was best to be on guard and ready.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 2:43 pm

The man looked over at Reiver and shrugged, partly out of frustraion. He opened his mouth to speak but no words left his mouth. The only sound that echoed the are was the girl snapping her fingers. "He doesn't get a say in this. I mean come on thats like you getting two votes and I say nay. Nay to nay to him nay to the whole thing." She said with a bright smile on her face. She showed no signs of restlessness or frustration despite the two men showing clear signs of anger. "So you done talking or did you have something else you wanted to know?" She said bouncing up and down in her seat. "I'm up for near anything so ask ask ask."

O.O.C. Sry took yesterday off. And also I'm not going to force this forward, she'll answer questions but may not be the answers you want.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 4:22 pm

Reiver lifted his eyebrow up. "Up for near anything?" He smirked softly and donned a smile, this smile however never reached his eyes. "Why not just allow me to pass this trial then?" It was a good attempt if it didnt work. However, Reiver pressed forward. "I mean unless you don't have the power to do so, i mean you just seem like a messenger to me." If this worked or not, it didn't matter to much, Reiver happened to actually calm down and show no emotions out forward to either of the two. Furthermore, assuming this didn't work out smoothly he could always resort to trying to attack the woman.

OOC: Its all good, however i was tempted to auto hit her lol. As for forcing this forward, who knows how it will play out all i know is pass or fail ill be pausing the third trial to do a massive bulk training.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th January 2015, 9:36 pm

"I'm not stopping you." The girl giggled to as she lifted up out of her seat and to her feet. Crossing her arms behind her back she started slowly walking towards Reiver. As she reached his side she spoke up again. "I decide if you past the second test, but I can't just fail you. All I can do is present you with the ability to pass. Its up to you to actually pass. I mean what good is a test if I could just let you move on." She said as she started a slow skip. Two steps and a bounce as she moved around Reiver. Each little jump up kicked up water from the ground as she landed. Slowly she stopped as she made it all the way around Reiver. "And yes I did mean anything. Anything at all." She said with a bright devious smile.

O.O.C. You could have skipped me, I usually use the 48hr rule before skipping, but you couldn't have auto hit her. You would have to have been in the middle of an attack for you to claim an auto hit.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th January 2015, 5:36 am

Reiver didn't really react when she was next to him "With the same effect what good is a test, if the one forced to take it doesn't know what the test is or what he is meant to do?" It was true, how was he suppose to take this test if no one would tell him what the test were and let alone where he was. "As for deciding, i mean it sure sounds like you have no power over anything after all if you can't do something so simple as to let me pass." These comments were meant to hopefully cause doubt in the girl or at best get him out of a test with a passing grade. "Well all that aside for the time being, you speak of being up for anything, then i might as well get some actual answers out of you this time? What are these tests you are talking about, where am i, who is this master you speak of, and how to i pass this trial?" It was a semi short string of questions although the last one he didnt expect any actual answer for considering it would tell him how to pass.

OOC: I could have skipped you but since it is just me and you right now i have no reason to really skip, i mean i'd feel like a dick if i were to skip lol plus id feel like i was cheating on this awakening.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2015, 2:57 pm

O.O.C. So apparently my post I sent didn't go through. don't know why but it didn't so I'm sorry about this now being really really late.

The girl listened as intently as she possibly could to Reiver, which wasn't completely listening. More like hearing ever eighth word or so. She gave a little kick off the wet soggy ground after moving a few steps away from Reiver during his mildly long winded speech. Her small body seem to just float up ad touch down gently on the top of a grave stone. The other man in the area still being silenced by the girl, didn't bother to move or try to respond to anything. "A test is intended to test someone or something in some way. They don't really need to know why or what the test is or that could effect the results. Which is bad." She said with an upbeat tone as if repeating it from a piece of paper. She skipped to another headstone, carefully making sure she had balance on one foot before laying the other one down on top of the stone too. "And questions get a bit boring. Yes I said anything but anything is anything I want to do not you. You are just boring." She said making the leap to another stone. "Besides I can't really force you to finish these tests or that would make the results bad to, so if you don't want to then don't."
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2015, 6:29 pm

OOC: Its all good, been working on techs lol

Either something about being where he was, the black dome, or he had finally just lost it. Reiver had become royally ticked off, however he didnt exactly seem it. His features seemed to be drained of emotion as he watched the girl he was in a relaxed position, but said position was easily ready to transition. "I see" these happened to be the last words he spoke to the what ever she was. He was tired of her and she needed to be removed so he could figure out what exactly was happening. Moving at A-ranked speeds he took off, he literally vanished from sight as he stopped beside her already swinging his scythe in attempts to hit her. If it hit her then great if it didn't then he would simply continue to move at A-ranked speeds to avoid her counter attacks. Honestly he was hoping this would end easily as it had started, but now he wasnt sure how it would end but he would be the one to finish it. So first things first he needed his hit to land if not he would need to jet off once more before he was hit.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th January 2015, 10:36 pm

It seemed she didnt have a chance as he smashed his scythe into her side. dealing A ranked physical damage before he decided to step back to see what would happen. He wasn't too sure as to what this might accomplish but he had been pushed around for too long so far. Reiver felt numb to emotions to a degree, nearly feeling apathetic. He only had one thing on his mind that was to get out of there and then return to his squad but first he needed to beat her senseless it seemed. 

Reiver dashed in at A ranked speeds again as he soon pushed open his curse seal and went first into the first transformation, letting the pattern cross over his body while he charged. 

OOC: will i get a second auto hit? lol
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th January 2015, 3:27 pm

Again he was able to land a hit on her, but while he was charging her he formed his second scythe as he pushed into the second form of his curse seal this attack would cause two A rank damages backed by b ranked strength. Not to mention due to the Crystalline souldrinker's ability she would start to crystallize. However with the proceedings looking in his favor Reiver jumped back again and then prepared to dodge but as he prepared he dashed forward ready to dodge any attack as he prepared for yet another attack against her, how many more would she be able to sustain taking? it was possible he could kill her, but why would anyone allow themself to be killed so easily?

He was already ready to hit her again as he came at her, however he was also ready to dodge any possible attacks.

5 more hits till fully crystallized, or 40 more posts

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd January 2015, 5:02 pm

Reiver one last time shot at her again and used both his scythes to cleave her completely in half, and once her torso hit the floor he dropped the blade of moonlight on her neck chopping her head clear off. "Well..... seems that is that." He looked around as the area hadn't gone dark again, but this time he decided to take a break and rest and possible train to fight easier than before. "Well time to train right?" How ever he did not return souldrinker back to nothing and left the pair of scythes together.

OOC: As im told, second trial clear. XD now time to get these jutsus ready and then do a massive training weeeee..... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ghastly effect
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next