Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The not yet truely lost clown

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2015, 11:50 pm

As he spoke, Cookies would materialise from the air, creating a tray on the counter. "I am not you, I am what you can become. Besides, this is the Black Dome, technically nothing here is real, just your imagine with a little visual help." A monkey riding a pig with a bottle of rum would run past, returning to the abyss of nothingness. "So, these aren't so much real words, just words that you think the real words are from your own point of view. Take a look at the paper, it is exactly as you understand it." Gibberish for the overlook of these small details. But hell, it works for me. So those words may not even be words, they are just Mat's interpretation. It is what it say it is. Simple as that. In any case, as instructed, the DAM3 would take a cookie, nawing at it slowly. "Mhwo, By thah way. Thah Brood ish juss Wine"
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2015, 11:59 pm

Mat had already taken up the glass and was taking a sip as he listened to the man beast thing talk. A pig or something ran by but it just wasn't that great of an interest, but Mat stayed quiet and calm allowing this thing to finish his speech before shit hit the fan. Then all at once Mat proceeded to do a spit take followed by slamming the glass down spilling the remainder out of it. "HOLD THE VIXEN LOVING PHONE OF A HERMAPHRODITIC WHORE. I can learn to write in a language I create. Screw it sign me up." Mat said scribbling something onto the paper. A trick he'd learned years ago. Never sign your own na....O shit he signed his real name. Well this folks is where the narator leaves. Drinking his blood and eating flesh cookies. Screw this job, someones bound to hire me with my experience.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2015, 12:09 am

Excellent. That was easy enough wasn't it now. Everything was silent for a few seconds, before DAM3 picked up the paper, throwing it into the sky as it evaporated elsewhere. A few latin words may have been said, but that means nothing, just ignore it. All this really is just your imagination. "Now to determine how your power will be received." The DAM3 would walk around to place both his hands on Mat's shoulders, staring strongly into his eyes, with a very serious face...before shaking the boy madly. "Wake Up!" It would continue for around 3 solid seconds before stopping. Taking a step back. "You are now partly awakened. How do you feel?" While he was being shaken, the room had changed to a plain white room with nothing in it.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2015, 12:17 am

So turns out there isn't any more work for a narrator out there. Good thing I'm always welcomed here right. Ha ha right? Mat was preoccupied thinking about this mysterious life of a narrator before he was so rudely shaken. "I thought I was awake. God, I mean jesus. Wait I'm jesus, father?" Mat spouted out trying to get his head to stop spinning around. "Pretty sure you killed babies doing that for the record." Mat continued on as his eyes finally seemed to catch back up with his head. The now white room was a bit of a shock but Mat honestly just thought the man had shaken his ability to see color away and was waiting for it to come back. "Am I supposed to feel any different?" Mat questioned.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2015, 1:01 am

"Feel different? All I did was shake you. What could have possibly changed. Now i have a challenge for you to complete. Over there, you will see someone you must protect. And Over there, is an innocent." A false Yvette was stuck in an unbreakable glass box that was slowly filling with sand. On the other side was a young child, tied up in a chair. "Killing the innocent will save her. What do you do?" Okay, time to really awaken. Since We are building this whole protection facade, this seems quite reasonable. Enjoy it while you can. Or don't enjoy it at all, I just like making good characters do bad things. A bit of a hobby of mine, Sav hates it. Anyway, I'm really just ranting to make this longer. So for the record, yes, lots of babies have died in here. Yes the narrator is back. And yes he is still shit.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2015, 1:13 am

Mat's entire body stopped moving the second Yvette's clone was revealed. His eyes hardened a bit as the sand began filling her box, only to confirm it was her. It wasn't enough for his shaky vision to see an outline that matched her, he needed to be sure. For the first time in a long long time, Mat's eyes took to their highest form. Fog grew up around him as they shifted and the orders were given. Kill to save her. was the only thing Mat needed to hear. A Kunai infused with poison flung up in the air in front of the fog hidden Mat. Seconds after the man finished speaking a burst of air kicked the Kunai into the chest of the innocent. It lodge its self deep enough to penetrate her heart in an instant, and would have been enough to find the kill without the poison, or what was to come next. Two more bursts of air shot out, forcing the Kunai deeper with each blow. The final one kicked the chair off balance and hurling backwards to the ground. The fog hidden Mat walked slowly over the innocent before cutting his eyes back at the thing that had given the orders, waiting for the box to disappear, or he found his second target.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2015, 1:24 am

The box would disappear, leaving Yvette standing alone for a moment, before she too faded out, along with the deceased child, and the chair. The blood however, remained, staining the white like a blonde guy in china. Very well. This was kinda awkward now, wasn't it. "So uh...Good job. That wasn't real by the way... Um, do you like games?" He would say, as three tables appeared. One with a deck of cards, one with an unnamed board game, and one with just a coin. "Pick a table and I'll show you how to play your game." DAM3 would say...Wait no...that wasn't DAM3. He wasn't bleeding. He was just Mat. But Finished Mat. So Matx4 completed. C4M. Well C4M would wait with his hands behind his back. Willing to give the boy, or rather himself, all the time he needed to recover from the recent heart jump that was just dished out on a platter. Oh, which reminds me, the cookies are back. One tray for each table.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2015, 1:32 am

These names. God these names. Someone just can't use Bob, Tom and Smith. What ever. When Yvette faded out Mat's heart skipped a beat. Just the sight of her was enough to push him to that mindless zombie protector state. A curse of the family I suppose. Still it took a moment to remember none of this was real. Mat's eyes turned back and the fog disappeared. His hand wiped away a small bit of blood in the corner of his mouth before the words of this new person caught up. "YES. Game time." Mat called out as he took up seat at the table with the cards. His hands naturally drifting over the deck, picking them up like his hand was a magnet before he proceeded to shuffle them in a hundred and five different ways. "So whats the game of choice here?" Mat said with a smile, not completely back to a happy tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2015, 1:48 am

C4M would move over to the other side of the table, snatching the cards from Mat's hands. "These are my cards. You need to make your own." He'd say. All of the cards were of course, blank. C4M would place them face down on the table. Picking one up and turning it around to show it was blank. He would then spin it, just for a second, briefly showing one of his NAI Cards, before it was spun again, turning back to blank. "You already know how to make these. You just need to practice making them without a picture on them." In any case. These cards were special. There were 52, like usual, but they were different from usual cards. He would pick up one more, again facing it upwards, before leaning over to grab a cookie. However on the way to his mouth, it was dropped, falling into one card, and popping out of the other with the same force before gravity took hold. The cookie would continue to drop between the two until finally it hit its point where it run out of steam. Simply remaining inside, as the card now had a cookie as a picture. "Sigh. Fuck...My cookie."
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2015, 1:56 am

"Who the hell drops a cookie like that." was the very first thing out his mouth. Not any question about the cards but questioning this man beasts things right to call himself a living being for dropping a cookie like that. Mat's hand shifted over to the platter and carefully slid it towards himself. "Not sure you need anymore of these." Mat said as he popped one into his mouth whole. Finally his gaze shifted to the cards. They were interesting to say the least. Though what good where they at game time if you couldn't use them to swindle mon....I mean play a fair game of cards with nothing but good intentions at heart. "Thats great. I thought you said it was game time though. Blank cards is a cheating cheat's nightmare." Mat said eyeing the empty card and then to the one with the cookie. "And I don't know the value of a cookie that you've touched. Certainly I'm not paying for it."
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2015, 2:17 am

"Blank?" He'd begin flipping them all over to reveal a normal deck of cards. Nah I'm just joking, they are blank. One side of the room would suddenly get some colour. Being created was a pub. He would throw a card over towards that direction, landing face up. He would then hold up another card, looking at it, before turning it around to show Mat. He would looking through it, and seeing the roof from the point of view of the other card. "I lied, there is no game. Its just a show and tell." Actually, now that I think about it. I don't know if this will get passed as an ability. Never been very good at getting things approved. 52 cards, controlled at will by the user, based on the same method as Inaka FFT cards, seeing from 52 points of view, trading items across the world in an instant. Was just thing since you can't get into Epsilon...Doesn't mean you can't have access to it...
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th June 2015, 10:27 pm

As a third party observer in this I can't help but wounder how something with no face, i.e. the blank card, could land face up. Still, Mat was rather amused by the small window the man was showing off. Sure he'd been more interested in a real game but hey this was quite fun too. "So you've shown and tell, what doesn't this mean for me. Are these god forsaken trails over, or can you also turn those blank cards into normal cards so we can play?" Mat said with a bright smile on his face. Obviously he was completely ready for some cards because the idiot didn't seem to think about the fact that if the man could turn them into normal cards, he'd most certainly win every hand. After all he could turn the cards into anything he wanted to. Still that whole looking through the looking glass was a neat trick.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th June 2015, 11:23 pm

i was distracted and took my time getting to this post. For that, I apologize. It would appear as though the great guardian of the awakening Black Dome has...I totally forgot to do this post once again. This time I'll finish it. So this black dome person said that this card thing is fine, with limitations of course but I already said that. So. With that in mind, Dax or whatever the fuck this guys name is would stand up, bow and turn to walk away as the room began to break apart, revealing the outside world. The entrance to the black dome. "Don't forget that I am you. Anything I can do, so can you. Don't forget the future." False Mat would say, his voice echoing from within the dome, yet no longer seen. He isn't alive anymore, none of them are. All residue of Mat inside the dome was now extinguished. He was awake.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th June 2015, 11:52 pm

Mat, feeling his skin change and something growing in his pants, woke up from his nightmare finally after all this time. The sunlight shining down onto him but warming nothing. Slowly the clown lifted himself and made his way out of the area.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The not yet truely lost clown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2