Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The not yet truely lost clown

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

The not yet truely lost clown Empty
PostSubject: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime1st January 2015, 6:55 pm

I long road with an absent minded clown is quickly coming to its end. In the Inakamono clan it is customary for the trainee to be put alone onto an island, or thrown into the wilderness to fend for their selves. Cut off from reality a person's mind breaks and tears till you are left only with the necessities. The true inakamono's that walk away from this training step forward into the world an empty shell that only knows one truth. Survive. This all was a hidden secret among the Inakamono, but it is why most of them are able to always bare a smile and laugh. Its the reason they can seem so erratic but at the same time so very empty. Its not all as dark and bad as it may sound though. This isolation time for an Inakamono isn't about building a better weapon, but rather creating a solid stable ground of only the truths. Force an Inakamono to find their ground and their own path within the clan.

Mat he done, a training, but, despite being inducted into the Inakamono, had never gone through his own isolation. His master trained him as a father would train a son. He built up, teaching what the people of the past had already mastered. There was no time to make his own stage. To find his own place in the center ring. Years later now, Mat had continued with the same mind set, building on the rubble of a civilization. It wasn't a good practice. Several ranks and years later Mat found himself lost in his own head. No idea of the direction he should take. A journal from his father in his vest, pulled him towards a family promise, but the band on his arm pulled him to serve his current home. Still yet his mind seemed to walk the line instead of leaning either way.

For days now he'd been wandering around the lands. Free from missions at the moment, and in the calm before being called to the front lines of war, Mat found himself lost even more than normal. Which way should he go? Or the better question where had he ended up?
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 10:25 pm

Mat had found himself deep inside a canyon. The bottom of which was very void of life. Hah... void. *cough* sorry. The canyon itself was pretty wide, lots of room to roam around, but it still had two distinct ends, one behind Mat, one ahead of him. His location was around the center of the canyon, so both sides were about equal distance from him. Of course being void of life, the canyon was very very quiet. So quiet that it could cause one to hear things perhaps? Or perhaps that's what those that entered it hoped it was, as they could hear distance screams from either side of the canyon very often. These screams were faint, but still very noticeable, and they occurred around once every three minutes, continued for at least twenty seconds before stopping and returning the canyon to its utter and complete silence. The screams bounced off the walls of the canyon and created an echo, making it very difficult to gauge the distance they were from the person that heard them. If one was attentive enough however, they would be able to tell the direction.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 2:51 pm

Dust puffed up off the ground as Mat continued walking through the emptiness. Inakamono's have always had a long tradition of being isolated for long periods of time. It was kind of a entry test into the family for a member to be left to their own to survive. Then again maybe it was a way for the clan to break the mind of its new comers. Regardless Mat had never experienced this before. The old ways being abandoned long ago, the isolation training never being used again.

The loneliness or the lack of contact wasn't really a problem for Mat. What they caused was what would slowly drive him mad. Hallucinations of people all around him. Just glimpses of a shape passing the corner of his eye cause him to constantly look over his shoulder. His hearing plagued by laughter and voices shook his very core. It was fine at first. Just a new land and some residual feelings of being lost out here alone. But then all at once, the crying caught his ears. Screams of pain. No more laughter. It sat in quickly and unexpectedly as his hand flew up over his ears. It didn't help in the least, not that he expected it to. Finally he shut down a moment, dropping to his knees still holding his head. His eyes shut tight and his body tightening up as he tried to ignore everything going on in his head. He tried his best to shut himself off from the world.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime20th April 2015, 2:33 pm

As Mat crouched down on the dusty canyon floor, trying to shut out the illusionary demons that played through his head, a second Mat entered the scene. Weird, right? But hey, this is the Black Dome, it could be a hell of a lot worse. This Mat looked remarkably similar to our hero, yet slightly younger in appearance if one looked close enough. We'll call this Mat, Nega-Mat so as not to confuse him with the hero of our story. Nega-Mat strode over to Mat and looked down at the boy, he had a simple throwing knife in his right hand and was using the tip to pick food out of his gums and clean between his teeth. Hey, you don't look so good there buddy. What's the matter? Nega-Mat asked all chipper and filled with high spirits. So far so good, this Nega-Mat didn't seem to be of any danger to our hero. Although where he came from and what his intentions were were still a mystery to both the audience and our hero. Nega-Mat continued watching Mat freak the fuck out, moving the throwing knife edge from his teeth to his fingers and digging the dirt up out of them as he waited for Mat to recompose himself and answer his question. Ugh the dirt in this canyon just gets everywhere, you know what I mean? Nega-Mat asked, turning his attention away from his pseudo-manicure and back to Mat on the ground. He looked the boy up and down before realizing he probably didn't in fact know what Nega-Mat meant and continued digging the dirt out of his finger nails.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime20th April 2015, 3:13 pm

Mat's body calmed its self quickly as the other person appeared. Real or not didn't matter much to Mat. Finally he just wasn't alone. He stayed down low but he let his hand fall to his knees instead of holding his head on tight. "Perhaps some one is just a dirty boy, eh?" Mat said with a crocked smile as he looked up into the familiar face. "Never mind." Mat said quickly snapping his head back down to look at the ground, almost gagging as he did. "Who the hell uses the same knife to pick their teeth and nails." He faked a spit at the ground. The puff of air doing no more but casting more dirt into the air. "You've been escalated from dirty boy to nasty idiot." He said with a fair amount of disgust in his voice.

Slowly Mat finally stood up tall to look at the man again. "Still though its nice to see an actual face instead of these infernal screams. So what brings you to my knightmare?" Mat said, honestly thinking at this point he had to be dreaming after being dropped here into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 3:13 pm

Nasty idiot? Well you're just a big stupid head aren't you? Then again I guess we're both big stupid heads since I am you...or are you me? We're we? Let's go with that, stupid head. Nega-Mat said, thinking it out before realizing it was pointless and moving on, Hey, don't judge me buddy, I'm just a manifestation of your past self. I'm not even real...or maybe I am. Maybe if I kill you I can become a real boy! Nega-Mat snickered before sighing, tossing the knife into the air and catching it by its handle as it came down. He continued doing this as he spoke, Anyway, point is you're in the Black Dome, my turf. Sooo we have to do something about that. Here, catch. Nega-Mat said, suddenly whipping the knife at Mat, still on the dusty floor of the canyon, aiming for the area just below his left collar bone. It wasn't a kill shot but it sure as hell would hurt.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 5:06 pm

With blade in hand, it was no more but a wave of the hand that it took to knocking the flying blade away as he took to his feet. "Well if I'm the big stupid head and you are me then you are a bigger stupid head." Mat said sticking his tongue out for only a moment. He took a step away to look down the path in the direction he was initially going. Is this how it is when you get lost. You finally see someone else and you don't ever want to leave. Even if its proof you've lost it. Mat thought to himself as he turned back to his wanna be cloned bastard child. "And with that thought I suppose this would be my land, so what the hell are you doing in my neighborhood? Causing trouble? May be you want one little fight, cause I'll send you off to live with your auntie uncle." Mat said walking towards Nega-Mat, ending his sentence by poking two fingers into Nega-Mat's chest for emphasis. He continued walking past Nega-Mat once he was done as if to look at where he thought he had come from. "Regardless of who's land this is, what the hell is the black dome?" Mat said honestly having no clue.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime28th April 2015, 10:45 pm

Nega-Mat would frown as his knife was knocked away, this guy clearly wasn't in the mood to play games, but at least he kept the conversation going. This is your land? Ha, that's funny, I don't see your name on it. As for what I'm doing here, don't ask me, ask you. Which I guess technically you are, but you're the one that decided to enter this stupid trial and conjure me up. You just haaaaaad to bring me into existence didn't you? As he spoke to Mat, the boy would attempt to poke Nega-Mat in the chest, but this manifestation of Mat was having none of that (nice rhyme). Nega-Mat would sidestep the thrust, allowing Mat's fingers to go past him. Nega-Mat would then follow up by attempting to slap Mat's shoulder (of the same hand he attempted to poke Nega-Mat with). As he did this he would seamlessly continue the conversation, You're asking the wrong guy, no idea what this Black Dome thing is. I'm you, remember? Whatever you know, I know. Whatever you don't know...well, you get the point.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime29th April 2015, 9:47 am

This Nega-Mat seemed more hostile than he let on at the start as he side stepped and retaliated. Really? Mat thought to himself as the boy started to strike out at his shoulder. He dropped pressure from his leg letting the blow from Nega-Mat miss its mark. The entire motion was a bit of a flicker as Mat moved but he covered it up by making it look as though he had lost his balance. Stumbling a few steps away from Nega-Mat. Standing a moment on one foot to 'regain his balance' Mat thought to himself again taking in his surroundings. "Obviously you know more than I do." Mat said standing up. His foot dusting the floor, kicking around dirt as he continued the conversation. "What trails have I fallen into, and I don't like spending time with my self as is. Why would I conjure you up to keep my company?" Mat said as he finished kicking around dirt. "And...Get....Off.....My.....Land" Mat said hissing each word pointing at his name he had just brushed into the dirt with his foot.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime8th May 2015, 8:29 pm

Nega-Mat shrugged, I guess you're right, but I don't know much more. I don't have a functioning understanding of how this all works, I just know the bare basics. Like for you, you know where babies come from...right? Well I have a general understanding of where I come from. Your head and this black dome thing. So you didn't really mean to conjure me up, just sorta stepped in and poof, two of you. Except I think I'm supposed to kill you...because...you know...can't have two of us. That'd be crazy talk. Nega-Mat nonchalantly mentioned with a shrug, So yeah...it's kind of a drag..you know? Having to kill, well, me. He chuckled lightly, Ah well. I mean, we don't have to duke it out right this second. I have no problem just sitting here and shooting the shit with myself. How's it going me? How's life treating you? Why'd you come down here into this Black Dome thing, huh? Do tell, I'm all ears. Nega-Mat said, laying down on the dirty canyon floor on his stomach, his head propped up between his two hands. What regular Mat wouldn't realize is the whole time Nega-Mat was talking, he was releasing a gas from his body. No, not that type of gas.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime18th May 2015, 3:26 pm

Mat really wanted to sit down and wait for an explanation as to where babies come from but time was running thin. Ok so it was his patience to stay here that was running thin. Who the hell knows what time it was. From the sound of it the only way to move along was to essentially kill himself. In more ways than one this would plague a person's mind but Mat hat thought about it many times before. Then the gas caught his eye. The Nai-Me-Sosei Consuetudo was something that, if this man was really a younger version of Mat should have known about. Then again may be he did. May be this was the time Mat thought about suicide. May be this was the time that kenken would just let me skip the next two trails because he just had a great day and felt like sharing his great mood. May be this was th... aw fck it. Mat's eye caught the movement of particles from the gas expanding from Nega-Mat's body. Of the Inakamono abilities that Mat knew about himself, there was only three different things this could be. None of them he cared to let run its full course. A smile crossed his face as a little blood lust showed in him. "Well can't be helped I suppose. It was not as an enjoyable conversation as I would have hoped, but you kno..." Mat start saying before quickly moving. Kunai in hand, moving at blinding light speeds aimed to end it swiftly. He'd want it that way. For things to end quickly. He aimed to sever the spinal cord of his Nega-self in a single blow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime20th May 2015, 5:28 pm

The slice came swift and Nega-Mat didn't even have time to register what was happening before his life (if you could even call him alive) was extinguished. Blood would spill from the cut that had severed the boy's spinal chord, his head laying softly in the sand. For a moment, Mat actually looked content. Perhaps people could only find true happiness in death. The boy would stay there, laying on the ground for a long minute; allowing Mat to experience the true psychological scarring of seeing one's own dead body. Creepy shit. Then, Nega-Mat's body would simply fade away into oblivion, as if the whole thing had simply been an illusion. From behind Mat a sound of slow claps could be heard as yet another Mat showed up. This one, unlike the first Nega-Mat was a perfect reflection of our hero. Instead of being young, he was the spitting image of Mat, down to every detail. Brutal. Real shame it wasn't as interesting of a conversation as you might have hoped. Maybe we can sit down and have a better chat? This new Mat, who we will refer to has New-Mat instead of Nega-Mat from henceforth, said, ceasing his clapping and dropping his hands to the side with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime21st May 2015, 2:37 pm

First a look into the past and now a look into the mirror. This place was getting slightly less interesting as when Mat first spoke to Nega-Mat. "Well this got a lot more boring." Mat said pulling a Kunai out in each hand. "I thought with the first one, the first me, that thing, that I'd actually find something to kill this mood of mine, but he didn't want to do anything but fight. And now you, me, us. I know all I would want to do is fight. So I'm take a guess and say that you just want to get these illusions out of your head too." Mat said speaking to New-Mat. Mat shut his eyes a moment and shook his head. Opening slowly his eyes shifted to a new stage, Teishou-Yure. "So do you have any interesting words or do you plan on just trying to fight like the last one. Cause I would really love a change of pace in this god forsaken world, please." Mat said with a smile, honestly knowing how this was going to end.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime26th May 2015, 7:41 pm

New-Mat shrugged as his eyes too activated the Teishou-Yure, Nah, not really. You're right, I just want to be done with these damn illusions. With that said the New-Mat blurred from sight and appeared in front of our hero moving at S-rank speeds. New-Mat would appear with a glowing card in his hand and then pull at the sides, making it larger directly in front of Mat. Whether or not the genjutsu worked wouldn't matter, as New-Mat would still follow through with the next action of slicing at Mat's chest with one of his throwing knives. The knife would be imbued with one of the sleeping poisons that magicians were so fond of. Of course New-Mat wasn't trying to kill Mat with this, a simple shallow cut would suffice, just enough to break the skin and get the poison in. Nothing more. These illusion games are really boring, sorry, it's nothing personal.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime1st June 2015, 9:36 pm

Mat could not believe that these shadows were him. I mean was he this stupid and blunt about everything. He wondered what he would do if he was in this situation then he realized, o yea, he is in this situation. New-Mat's Tarot Card would fail to meet its mark as Mat found himself immune to physical genjutsus. Knowing a follow up attack was to precede as well, He waited for the perfect moment to counter the rather forward and telegraphed attack. New-Mat's blade came in and Mat matched the speed intercepting the attack. He took it a step further though, putting a quick jab to New-Mat's hand with his left hand as his right stopped the swing. The blow to the hand would cause New-Mat to release the blade. The second the blade left New-Mat's hand, Mat aimed to pluck it from the air and turn it around to slice across New-Mat's extended arm.

If everything succeeded and went smoothly, Mat would be in possession of New-Mat's blade that was imbued with his poison, the counter attack would set into motion the sleep poison's effect on New-Mat, and Mat would have retreated away from New-Mat a few steps. If the counter failed he'd still make the quick retreat to keep a little distance between the two. "There has to be a way other than this 'killing myself' stick. I mean really. What ever or who ever that created you can't really think that I would enjoy this and why would they do it knowing that I wouldn't enjoy this fight?" Mat babbled out thinking out loud more than really talking to.....New-Mat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime7th June 2015, 9:20 pm

New-Mat would suddenly disappear, exploding into a bubble of mist as whatever the room appeared to be before become empty. Like floating in space, only without the stars and such. Despite there being nothing but darkness, Mat himself was lit up as though light were still shining through. From the distance a figure could be seen, walking towards him at a steady pace. "Well I mean there is another way. To be honest, the force which governs this place has been getting really bored with the usual fight against your three selves crap. So recently we've been...expanding our approaches." The New-New-Mat, also referred to as Newtwo, would clap his hands together and rub his palms, preparing to dish out what the new challenge is. "In order to pass the second stage, you must... He'd pause, looking serious for a moment, preparing himself for the next few words to escape thy lips. "Make us laugh." Suddenly, the room was recreated into a stage. A circus stage more likely, with a crowd of Newtwo's all waiting for Mat's act.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime8th June 2015, 1:16 am

The new new new mat appeared, lost count at this point how many had come and gone, my counting skills are horrible, but one thing floated around in Mat's head as he looked upon the next challenge. His words bounced awhile as Mat ignored everything said till the end. A smile slowly crawled up on his face as he felt a warm feeling deep within his heart. Make us laugh. That was all Mat really needed to hear as all his dreams came true. "DADDY YOUR BACK FROM BUYING CIGARETTES AT THE STOW...." Mat suddenly yelled out but quickly coughed trying to cover it up. "I mean yes father I can do that for sure." All a boy ever wanted to hear from his father. [i]Make us laugh.[i] the words couldn't be sweeter unless they were hunny coated rainbows filled with sugary monsters of the Balagenda Empire of Hershey kingdom. I mean chocolate covered rainbows. No you know what go with the first one. A hand sign or two gripped together before mat gave a twirl and a bow to his audience, though he couldn't actually see anyone. A gas began filling the room as he opened his big mouth again. "LET THE SHOW BEGIN AGAIN!!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime8th June 2015, 2:08 am

Everyone stood, arms crossed, pulling their best impression of an unimpressed Mat face. Or rather, that's exactly the face they had. In any case, they were staying strong, but for some reason...okay lets not kid outself, they are all mat, so they know the mat trick. He wasn't very funny afterall, kinda funny to himself, but these are really himself, you understand? So they knew about the gas, but still breathed in the gas and started breaking out for no reason. Cogratulations you have passed the second exam or whatever. The room would go black once more, leaving just him and the original Newtwo. "Cool, so like, we're gonna do a new trial. Trail of the future. Tell me, what do you think the future will be like for your life?"
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime8th June 2015, 7:12 pm

Laughter of a thousands selves. The story that fueled the legends was finally coming true and if there wasn't any legends they sure as hell was starting now. It was all short lived though. Just as Mat was starting to enjoy the laughter of a thousand hims they all vanished leaving just one. Newtwo, or rather father. "So I did good yes father?" Mat blurted out before Newtwo's words registered in his mind. The future wasn't something he particularly thought about often. Mat opened his mouth to stay in character but nothing seemed to come out. His entire face and attitude shifted quickly as a realization hit him. Then he said something that he didn't know was coming. "My family made a promise some time ago. A promise that even though my father didn't have any reason to keep, did simply because it was my mother's word. But I've strayed a bit. Its time I found her and made my family known again." Mat said under his breath. More of a realization to himself than an answer to Newtwo's question. It was good to say out loud, because for the first time ever, possibly the only time in his life ever, Mat was completely serious with someone. "My life doesn't matter. Only her's. No need for a future only power." Mat said plainly
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime9th June 2015, 12:15 am

The Newtwo father figure pondered this. Honestly the trial was suppose to be about accepting the path one has chosen for themselves deep down. But Like, he kinda just blurted the serious answer out right away so now we are kinda confused. "Sounds pretty in order. Okay sure, we'll accept that future. The divine force governing this place has decided to lend you strength in order to achieve your goals." He would say, as the room was built up once more, a shrine. A shrine with no entrance and no exit, just each of the four walls leading up to a new alter. One was empty, one was held an image of Mat, bleeding black, luminescent blood, another would show mat bleeding normal blood, however it was also luminescent and the last alter, show Mat as he is now, bleeding normal blood. A voice would echo throughout, bouncing off the rooms acoustics. "Choose your blessing."
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime9th June 2015, 3:08 am

Sounds pretty in order. That wasn't something Mat heard often. Thousands of generations of his family had never heard that. But he was the newest generation and it might be time to change that. He could get used to it. You know right after he got used to not breathing or living without a heart. "OOO A father's praise. Finally." Mat said tearing up as his so called father laid out the shrine in front of him. "Not only praise but a gift." Mat continued as he looked around to see the shrines laid out before him. The empty one seemed to resonate with him but mat hated the emptiness. His master long ago tried to teach him the lonely way but it just wasn't right. The normal looking one called as well as he could easily slip back into a world of being the same. Change was hard. But he needed the change, and so Mat stepped up to the second shrine. The shrine with the black blood.

O.O.C. Not rushing the topic if you got something planned to stretch this more, but I would really like it if Mat was given his Acolyte ability rather than I make one up for him. I like it when they receive things and I have to run with it over me getting everything I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime9th June 2015, 10:32 pm

The black blood. That was a good choice. For a moment there we were worried that Mat would chose the abyss alter, which would inevitably lead to his most certain removal from existence. Which to be perfectly honest, any time someone on this site tries to fuck with a god like Carmen did, and others plan to, that's what the god should do. Just nope them and fuck them out of this plane of understanding. Anyway, back to the point at hand. "The alter of the acolyte. Brave choice." Dying Acolyte Mat, third in the line of clones, whom for simplicity will be dubbed DAM3, would walk around to behind the table at the head of the floor, placing both a cup of what looked like blood and a cup with a large chunk of flesh that transformed into bread. "Eat thy body, drink thy blood. We shall become one." DAM3 would say.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime9th June 2015, 10:40 pm

I don't know who Carmen is but I have a sudden urge to find them and kill them Mat thought to himself as the next few moments seemed to pass in one side of his head and out the other. Mat watched closely as his other self, nope not using that shit name, walked around the table. First the cup was sat upon the table. Filled to the brim with blood. It seemed a little familar, you know if you ignored the fact it was a cup of fucking blood, but it wasn't until the second was sat down that Mat flipped shit. The cups with bread. "OH MY GO....I MEAN M....I MEAN FATHER!" Mat said throwing his hands up to the sides of his face in the usual O SHIT face. "I'm Jesus. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW." Mat said and was completely ready to accept his faith as the reckon-er sent back to earth for the second time to clean the devils smut from its crust. The the other Mat spoke. "EW What the shit man." Mat said gagging on his own words. "Why the hell do I have to drink my own blood and eat shitty stale bread?"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime9th June 2015, 11:05 pm

"Because i told you to. Okay? I makes sense, trust me. Its written in a book. That means the process is legit." Said DAM3. Before placing a piece of paper and a pen beside the two cups. "You also need to fill out this document and sign at the bottom. Also make sure you agree to the terms and conditions on the back. Be sure to read them." When he finished speaking, he would mouth the words "Don't bother".

The form had 10 questions to fill out.
1) Name
2) Place of birth
3) Favourite Colour
4) Forgot this one. Age
5) Favourite number
6) Do you like breathing?
7) Are you aware of the conditions of this awakening, such as being unable to learn any more Ninjutsu?
8) What do you like to do in your spare time?
9) What is your preferred fighting method?
10) What would you classify your sexuality as?
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime9th June 2015, 11:41 pm

"I'm sorry, hold on." Mat said a little in disbelief. No way in hell was he drinking blood, he was a little hungry so the stale bread was still an option but not completely sold on it yet. "I've got three questions you got to answer first." Mat said picking up a piece of the fleshy bread, o shit he's eating himself. I just got that. "And much like yours only half of them are real questions." Mat spouted out as crumb, bits of flesh and honestly who the hell know what was in that bread, came flying out his mouth along with the words. "First, Mat already said he sold his soul so you can't have it. You can however have a cookie just as soon as you bake me some. Second, I thought this was ending finally and I could go back to my lonely travels to far away lands and eat cookies there. AND third. If you are supposed to be me, when the hell did we learn to write?" Mat screamed out swinging the paper back into the other person's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The not yet truely lost clown   The not yet truely lost clown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The not yet truely lost clown
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next