Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Wrong Turn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taishoku

Taishoku

Wrong Turn Empty
PostSubject: Wrong Turn   Wrong Turn Icon_minitime22nd December 2014, 3:39 pm

Taishoku

Traveling Clan Head

"Hmm, I should have been in Kōhaigakure. But it seems bad luck has plagued my journey with a wrong turn and now I am in a place that is..well...strange.." Taishoku would say to himself as he looked around a his surroundings. Only weird thing to him was that he had found an Oasis of some sort, as he has never found such a thing in the Land of Graves through his life playing the desert there. Maybe this could have been a positive thing, and his quest for power for his clan within his grasp. But at this time he didn't care that much about that, he was thirsty.

He would cup from water first and splash it on his face, wanting to make sure this was actually reality and not an mirage. It was real and after this true confirmation he would duck his head into the pool water and begin to drink. He would pull his head up after a few seconds and then tie his hair in a ponytail, setting his gourd beside him. But he wasn't that far from it as he didn't know if this place could prove to hold any danger or not.

Ah, but he would soon need to head out of this place and go to Kōhaigakure like he had planned. Taishoku would stand to his feet and put his gourd back over his back. He would like some water from his finger as he began to leave the beautiful area.

Spoiler:

As he made his way out of the place he would bump into something, and it was shiny in a way. He would reach down and grab onto the hand-sized quartz. "...what am I supposed to do with this?" Taishoku would say as he began to leave. Even though he didn't know how he got to this spot he would find it easy to find his way back. How is this so is from what he left to lead him back in case he got lost traveling, a point he could go back to in order to reset himself in a way. What he had left was well just an extra shirt he had that he pissed on.

Once he had reached the spot of the peed on shirt he would look up at the sky, the Solar Eclipse truly a beautiful sight that he had just noticed. He would turn from the sky and look around, and then feel in his pocket. It seemed the gem he had pushed the map out and well that left Taishoku with no way of knowing how to get to Kōhaigakure. 'You got to be fucking kidding me..this trip has turned out to be truly fruitless. I don't want to get lost again, so I guess I have to head back home. Or at least until I find someone that has a map I could use, but that probably won't happen'

Taishoku would make an fist as he begin to make his way home, he knew how to get there at least and didn't need a map for that. Once he got back to Graves he would indeed leave shortly after, he needed to find more power before he went home truly.  But with that he didn't intend to get into something dangerous, unless it had to be endured.

Word Count: 0556/0500
Back to top Go down

Wrong Turn
Page 1 of 1