Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves Empty
PostSubject: Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves   Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves Icon_minitime15th December 2014, 11:16 pm

With the war going on, Zane wasn't a fool, he wasn't going to travel into the Dobutsu lands seeking information on Zoe and Lynx. He would have to wait awhile until the Dobutsu started moving again or someone moved on the Dobutsu. Instead he would attempt to please his new family as soon as possible. Zane had left the Temple of Datara immediately after Satan had given his commands to the young boy. There was no need to stick around and all of Zane's possessions were on him so he didn't need to stop somewhere and pick something up for the journey. No, he would strike out towards Anguish as soon as possible. Unfortunately both the Land of Graves and the Land of Anguish were held by the Allied Shinobi Council. A missing-nin in their lands most likely wouldn't be very welcomed, so he would have to move fast and carefully. He was strong, wild, insane and had a pet Cerberus to do his bidding...but he was still just a D-rank missing-nin. It would be best to tread lightly, but quickly.

Zane had several miles of Madness to cover before making it to the Land of Graves. Madness was filled with rough terrain and uneven footing, but he had been living here for over a year and by now was mostly used to everything the country had to throw at him. The sun was high in the sky when Zane set off, signaling sometime in the early afternoon. He should be able to make it to the Land of Graves before nightfall.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves   Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 8:30 pm

Tabula Rasa and Urumi had been in the land of madness for weeks it was obvious no one was coming for them so Tabula Rasa simply started to walk away. There was no need to wait on family that was never going to come or at least that was what he thought, they would never come to claim the two as simply being lost. Instead he would take it upon himself to assure his survival. He had learned a new technique and at the moment he would start it.
Spoiler:

He would stand and over look himself he was naked but he looked like a normal person and that was good enough for him. Now he simply had to work out a plan. Urumi was already on board no that she had a choice they were hungry and Tabula Rasa had no other choice but to start hunting to kill, first however he would look for people who could further teach him things about the shinobi world seeing as how he didn't know much past knowing where not to go.

"Urumi Let's go"

Tabula was say to Urumi in his animal voice only to not get a reply causing him to turn and look at Urumi who was running toward a male that was walking minding his own business, though anyone in this land could be hostile it was a good start at gaining information and Urumi had a way of making people see her quite and innocent side.

Urumi would be moving closer to the male and simply looking him over with a smile as she sat on all fours with Tabula Rasa walking up behind her and offering a wave. Urumi would simply watch as Tabula Rasa gave the gesture that he was unable to speak but he would tell Urumi what to say.

"Urumi tell him we are not enemys"
"i don wanna hur you human.

Urumi would say offering a smile and standing up she would be rather tall and the pair would look like rigid battle ready missing ninja but looks were easily misinterpreted. They were weak and just actually becoming missing ninja they needed a crash course on how to survive alone out here without the hopes of someone finally coming to save them and take them home in their minds.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves   Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 8:44 pm

As Zane traveled he noticed two missing-nin approaching him and froze in place. His skin literally began to crawl as the bugs that inhabited him began to move in a frenzy, obviously expecting a fight. Zane took a defensive stance, palms open, a bend in the knees, and thousands of female Jasasori climbing all over his hands ready to eat away at the cells of anything stupid enough to touch him. He was not in the mood for a fight. He had literally just started a rather long journey on the way to destroy an entire church satellite and here these two were to mess with his plans and pretty much his entire day. Fantastic. Fan-freaking-tastic. He looked across the rocky landscape that lay before him. He could make a run for it but there wasn't anywhere to really hide aside from some small outcroppings of rock. They offered little protecting and it would be nearly impossible to lose them on such flat and open terrain.

Use the power that Satan gave you, we'll crush them. Tear them limb from bloody limb with that Cerberus of yours. Paul said through their mental connection. Zane bit his lip, contemplating it but shook his head, No, we must save Cerberus for the church hovel. He responded before looking at the two approaching him, they were nearly upon him. No time left to run, looks like he might be fighting his way out of this one. If you don't wish to hurt me, then I suggest you move on, lest this become bloody. I'm traveling to the Land of Graves, I'll find my own trouble there, I don't need any from you.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves   Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 9:03 pm

Tabula Rasa would let out a roar upon zane finishing talking mainly cause of what he said not making any sense and that only irritated him, he thrived on chaos and strife and the only reason he didn't take into action to face death against this man was because he needed him. He could learn things that would help him better understand how to act in order to gain more knowledge and power but at the moment he could not see it going all to well. Of course he could trick him into allowing him to form the connection but that would most likely cause unneeded problems, upon noticing the bugs he thought of something which might work considering they were animals he could simply talk to the bugs and ask them too rely the information back to their host.

"Can you guys tell him that i can't speak like he can and we only want to help, we only want to make our group bigger in order to assure our survival i am sure what ever you have to do in the land of rocks could use four extra hands. I can talk to him he allows it?"

Tabula Rasa would simply sound like a man roaring in a insane manner until stopping and placing his hands at his side as he let out a sigh and looked as Urumi who was currently circling the man sniffing him and trying to get to know him basic things animals do. However upon noticing the bugs she would jump back in a frenzy she had never seen bugs before or she simply could not remember. Her jump would send her miles into the air only to land a ways away and start running around in a playful frenzy seeing that the bugs were able to talk to Tabula Rasa it meant they were "friends" causing the girl to hop back over toward the two offering a smile and sitting down for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves   Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 9:11 pm

Zane was about to attack the roaring animal, seeing it as an obvious threat. Animals that snarl and roar at you generally aren't a very good sign. Humans roaring and snarling at you definitely wasn't a good sign. As he moved to put the beast man down, Zane froze. His hive was acting up, the insects moving about in a frenzy. Zane was confused, they weren't acting normally but they weren't expressing desire to kill either. He took a step back, away from the pair and said, Do not come any closer or I'll be forced to put you down. He wasn't looking for a fight, but if that's what they wanted, so be it. Unexpectedly the female jumped sky high, landing several hundred feet away from them and running circles. What the hell was going on? Were they escapees from the Institute too? Judging by the way they were acting it seemed entirely possible. Zane wasn't in the mood to play any games, Enough snarling, speak or I'll take it as a sign of aggression and cut you down where you stand.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves   Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 9:27 pm

"He is being mean"
Urumi would say to Tabula Rasa causing his body to change and there would be in his place now his true form a baby Tigrex who was looking up at Zane with a serious look obviously on alert seeing as how this could turn into a fight at any moment he had to make his motion clear and there was only one way of doing such a thing.

He would call urumi over and ask her to speak for him.
"tell him....i can't speak like he can and we only want to help, we only want to make our group bigger in order to assure our survival i am sure what ever you have to do in the land of rocks could use four extra hands. and that i can talk to him he allows it?"

Urumi would take a moment to get the words together in her mind but she got it for the most part.
Tabula Rasa can't speak like we can, we only want to help, we only want to make us bigger for sur...vi..val, i am sure what ever you to do land of rocks could use four hands. AND YOU CAN TALK TO HIM IF YOU WANT!

Urumi would say with a smile feeling accomplished for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves   Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 9:47 pm

Zane's jaw dropped, he stared at the two in front of him, blinking several times before finally shaking his head. What the hell was going on here? He looked at the female, the one that could obviously communicate with him and said, I AM TALKING TO HIM, HE'S THE ONE THAT ISN'T TALKING TO ME! Zane shook his head, he was wasting his time with these people and they were clearly several dozen screws loose of a...a...well I can't think of a good saying here, they were nuts, okay? That's all I'm trying to say. Zane shook his head, You two are insane, but if you actually want to follow me then be my guest. I'm on a mission to lay waste to a hovel filled with followers of the deity Kami. My mission is to kill everyone inside save for a single virgin who I am to bring back alive to the Lord Satan. If you're still actually interested in joining me after that then I should tell you I can't pay you anything for your help and we'll be venturing into Allied Shinobi Council territory where at any minute we could be attacked...and probably killed. If you're STILL interested...then you're as crazy as I thought.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves   Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 11:41 pm

Tabula Rasa would revert back to his Human clone form then nod toward zane before looking back at Urumi and giving her the nod that they would be joining up with this boy for the time being at least. After a short while Urumi would rely everything Zane said back to Tabula Rasa speaking in Tigrex she would sound utterly crazy but she got the job done. Tabula Rasa didn't know much about the lord satan but he could only think it was one of those people trying to be like Gaia but currently failing. The only true lord who possessed followers where Gaia everyone knew that, animals and even the dobustu where very particular serving there god. So Tabula Rasa would make not of catching his own sacrifice for Gaia in order to not anger his god for following and helping a member of another church.

With everything in order the two would begin to walk with Urumi on all fours and Tabula Rasa walking along side Zane. The first thing he needed to handle was the fact that he could not learn how to speak the humans tounge, he knew of other tigrex that could do such a thing but they were simply born with it no he would travel to gaia and ask for a sign which could help him in his goal after of course learning all he could from this male, who was now stricken as a target in Tabula Rasa's mind but he didn't know that and it would be a while before he did. Tabula and Urumi had to get stronger so they could form a pack that none could contend with.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves   Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 5:06 pm

Zane raised an eyebrow, a mix of confusion and surprise on his face as the two seemed eager to actually follow him. They're nuts. Paul said in Zane's mind. Zane just smiled and shook his head, thinking back, Yeah, says the voice in my head. This quieted Paul for a long moment before he went on, Well if it were up to me, we'd murder them both and be on our way. Zane rolled his eyes and sighed, Well for the last time it's not up to you. It's up to me, and I say if they want to follow us, we use them for as long as they're useful. Taking out a hamlet of a dozen or so people isn't exactly easy for one guy. That's a lot of people to kill by myself, even with Cerberus. It'll go much faster if we have these two along for the ride. Besides, the faster we get in and out of ASC territory, the better. Paul grumbled something indistinguishable but said nothing more.

Zane looked at both Urumi and Tabula Rasa, Alright, well if you're so eager to go with me, we might as well head out. I want to make the border of the Land of Graves by nightfall and begin our attack on the Hamlet by tomorrow morning. We'll be traveling through most of the night. When we reach Anguish we'll stop for a break and catch up on some sleep before we attack the hamlet. Sound good? Then let's go. Zane didn't wait for them to respond before he took off running. If they had anything more they wanted to say to him, they could on the way, he had wasted enough day light with them already.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves   Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 5:09 pm

Urumi and Tabula Rasa would wait for zane to finish talking then start following him once again, nothing needed to be said they were already a group for the time being and on the move. Hopefully something interesting would come from this.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves   Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word of God - Traveling to Graves
Page 1 of 1