Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Asking for some word

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Judal

Judal

Asking for some word  Empty
PostSubject: Asking for some word    Asking for some word  Icon_minitime4th October 2013, 7:16 pm

Amon floats through the door all nervously, this was his first time entering the main building. He looked over the nearest adult with the calmest impulse, for good reason too. He was actually using their impulses to keep himself calm as well, this would be the first mission he would attempt to do. Just asking for one made him nervous.” Excuse me, it seems that….i haven’t really had a chance to do a mission. So I was hoping that I can apply for one…please…? “ Amon was being as respectful as possible, his failing grade in ninjutsu wasn’t a good look.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Asking for some word    Asking for some word  Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 12:13 am

The substitute receptionist leaned over his desk to look at the boy, his eyes glazed and drooped, no doubt high. He stared for about 30 seconds before the words really took form in his head, blinking lazily a few times before responding. D-Rank, or C-Rank. I need a rank so i know what rank to rank you.... His mind pondered its own words, waiting for the boys response as he leaned back into his chair, looking for files of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Asking for some word    Asking for some word  Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 12:16 am

I would like a C rank mission if thats not too much trouble. "Amon said, and he was pretty quiet afterwards. Now that he got a little closer, the teacher was a little too calm. Drunk maybe?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Asking for some word    Asking for some word  Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 12:25 am

The receptionist got out a lighter, burning the three sheets of paper that were in his hand and throwing them just overtop of the boy in his lobby. "No D-Ranks..." He said to himself, grabbing two more sheets from his desk, placing them in front of the boy inviting him to take one, "Okay, the left one is...The left one is...Is weeding at a farm just south of the school, and the right one...is...packing and organising books at our school library. Take one, come back and i'll reward you."
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Asking for some word    Asking for some word  Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 10:24 am

Amon swallowed  hard as he was given the mission.  It was an easy one , he was pretty happy about that atleast. “Thanks, I wont let you down.” Amon then creates an energy had to take the paper  and floats out of the front door. He then proceeds to do the mission that was given to him. “Alright, so where is the library, I’m sure its around here somewhere. Its pretty sad, because  its so easy to get lost at this damm school. After an hour, amon managed to find it. It was pretty easy to get lost but he still had a job to do. After floating to the main table, he noticed the pile of books that practically there just for him. With a deep sigh, he starts to get to work on it. “Alright…Yes, every scrap, book, and paper needs to be dumped! Even your cell phone, wallet, and keys should be in the pile on the floor. You should buy different colored folders. The different colors can help you color-code. When you buy things like highlighters or pens, they too should be in different colors. That would serve as a checklist. “ Amon was offering some tips and using his  energy hand at the same time.

“surprisingly, this is my first time in the Library. But I read about it plenty of times when I get the chance to. is an organized collection of information resources made accessible to a defined community for reference or borrowing. It provides physical or digital access to material, and may be a physical building or room, or a virtual space, or both.” Amon was going through his collection of thoughts that nobody could really hear, but this was his way of getting his things together. He continued to learn more and more about the library. The first libraries consisted of archives of the earliest form of writing—the clay tablets in cuneiform script discovered in Sumer, some dating back to 2600 BC. These written archives mark the end of prehistory and the start of history. The earliest discovered private archives were kept at Ugarit. There is also evidence of libraries at Nippur about 1900 BC and at Nineveh about 700 BC showing a library classification system. Private or personal libraries made up of written books (as opposed to the state or institutional records kept in archives) appeared in classical Greece in the 5th century BC. In the 6th century, at the very close of the Classical period, the great libraries of the Mediterranean world remained those of Constantinople and Alexandria. From the 15th century in central and northern Italy, libraries of humanists and their enlightened patrons provided a nucleus around which an "academy" of scholars congregated in each Italian city of consequence. Tianyi Chamber, founded in 1561 by Fan Qin during the Ming Dynasty, is the oldest existing library in China. In its heyday it boasted a collection of 70,000 volumes of antique books. The first library classification system was set up during the Han Dynasty. In North America, it is believed that personal collections of books were brought over to the continent by French settlers in the 16th century. The oldest non-personal library on the North American continent was founded at The Jesuit College in Quebec City in 1635. The first textbook on library science was published 1808 by Martin Schrettinger.

A library is organized for use and maintained by a public body, an institution, a corporation, or a private individual. Public and institutional collections and services may be intended for use by people who choose not to—or cannot afford to—purchase an extensive collection themselves, who need material no individual can reasonably be expected to have, or who require professional assistance with their research. In addition to providing materials, libraries also provide the services of librarians who are experts at finding and organizing information and at interpreting information needs. Libraries often provide quiet areas for studying, and they also often offer common areas to facilitate group study and collaboration. Libraries often provide public facilities for access to their electronic resources and the Internet. Modern libraries are increasingly being redefined as places to get unrestricted access to information in many formats and from many sources. They are extending services beyond the physical walls of a building, by providing material accessible by electronic means, and by providing the assistance of librarians in navigating and analyzing very large amounts of information with a variety of digital tools. Amon continued to read the book about the origin of the library, but he noticed that he was getting sidetracked. He would hurry up to finish.
“The first libraries consisted of archives of the earliest form of writing—the clay tablets in cuneiform script discovered in temple rooms in Sumer, some dating back to 2600 BC. These archives, which mainly consisted of the records of commercial transactions or inventories, mark the end of prehistory and the start of history. Things were much the same in the government and temple records on papyrus of Ancient Egypt. The earliest discovered private archives were kept at Ugarit; besides correspondence and inventories, texts of myths may have been standardized practice-texts for teaching new scribes. There is also evidence of libraries at Nippur about 1900 BC and those at Nineveh about 700 BC showing a library classification system. Over 30,000 clay tablets from the Library of Ashurbanipal have been discovered at Nineveh, providing modern scholars with an amazing wealth of Mesopotamian literary, religious and administrative work. Among the findings were the Enuma Elish, also known as the Epic of Creation, which depicts a traditional Babylonian view of creation, the Epic of Gilgamesh, a large selection of "omen texts" including Enuma Anu Enlil which "contained omens dealing with the moon, its visibility, eclipses, and conjunction with planets and fixed stars, the sun, its corona, spots, and eclipses, the weather, namely lightning, thunder, and clouds, and the planets and their visibility, appearance, and stations", and astronomic/astrological texts, as well as standard lists used by scribes and scholars such as word lists, bilingual vocabularies, lists of signs and synonyms, and lists of medical diagnoses.

Philosopher Laozi was keeper of books in the earliest library in China, which belonged to the Imperial Zhou dynasty. Also, evidence of catalogues found in some destroyed ancient libraries illustrates the presence of librarians How facinati- ph..would you look at the time. “ amon finished and then floats all the way back to the receptionist
“ok..i finished..”

number of words : 1080
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Asking for some word    Asking for some word  Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:24 am

Mission Completed.

Reward

1 C-rank & 2 D-ranks (x 2 Due to Solo, Both rewards due to above rank)
+ 500 Xel (x 2 Due to Solo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking for some word    Asking for some word  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking for some word
Page 1 of 1