Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Pervert and Teacher

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Pervert and Teacher - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pervert and Teacher   Pervert and Teacher - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th December 2014, 4:19 am

R'tai would come out of his sulking only to catch the first yo-yo before being hit by the second one causing him to rub his head in slight pain slightly annoyed. Ow.. so mean to strike your sensei but I suppose it's my fault I've been slacking on your training. Instead of making you run laps I should of been teaching you how to dodge while burdened by weight in order to make you learn far quicker. R'tari said as he pulled out six shuriken from his pockets each of them between one of his fingers as his eyes narrowed. So now...Dodge he said throwing two of them at Colt both clocking at swift release speeds, he would throw a second set at bullet release speeds playing on Colt dodging the first set. Once those for were thrown he would begin a light jog after Colt at normal running speed after all he couldn't just let him run away the fun had yet to begin...

Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Pervert and Teacher   Pervert and Teacher - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th December 2014, 12:58 pm

Colts eyes widened as Rtari pulled out the shuriken, it seemed he shouldnt have opened his mouth. He grabbed both yoyos as they returned to him and watched the kunai thrown. First came two at swift release while Rtari held a second two. Rather than dodging Colt lashed out both of his yoyos at bullet release speeds to clash with the first set. If he through the second set then Colt would repeat the process to knock them from the air. However when Rtari started to close in he wasnt quite sure what he should do. He could attempt to release the gravity on his legs but hed be open. Either way he was going to be open to an attack.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pervert and Teacher   Pervert and Teacher - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th December 2014, 7:07 pm

Such vigor, Colt keep running laps pay me no mind. And no releasing the gravity that's cheating. R'tari said as he flung two more shuriken before using his Manipulating Attack Blades to cause the four shuriken which were knocked out of the air to suddenly jerk before converging at Roxas's location at swift release speeds. This would cause four in total aiming for Colt, one coming from behind, one from above, one from the left and one from the right. R'tari wouldn't just let it end like that of course and would pull out two more sets a smirk on his face he was almost happy...almost being the key word he rarely was happy it just didn't fit his personality. No this was more incentive for Colt to learn faster, the threat of impalement via sharp weaponry after all was the best motivator in the world. It was the Mikaboshi way after all, then again it might just be the Samuigakure way, improve on the threat of death otherwise they'll never find your body in the snow...huh being a shinobi sure was tough.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Pervert and Teacher   Pervert and Teacher - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th December 2014, 7:27 pm

Colts eyes took in the direction each were headed. It was obvious they were for him. He may not have been the best fighter or the smartest in the bunch but he had a little training and found one way out. He jumped back at bullet releasw speeds to evade the one from above and the two from the sides while tossing out his yoyo again at the one headed straight for him to intercept it midair. Upon making a successful dodge he would huff and puff before catching his breathe and speaking. "Geez Ill run Ill run. Just stop trying to impale me!"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pervert and Teacher   Pervert and Teacher - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st January 2015, 5:12 pm

R'tari would smirk as Colt seemed to dodge it, that was good he was showing initiative but he still missed the point of it all, causing R'tari to pull back the shuriken and have them wait for a moment as he spoke. Yes your understanding it all, you have to run while dodging, this will improve your ability to dodge as well as your spacial awareness which is important to learning the strong fist. Don't worry it might be painful now but you'll be thanking me later on. R'tari said somewhat happily as he now understood the joys of teaching, watching your students struggle and curse, there was no wonder jonin sensei always seemed to be pretty satisfied with their lives. Perhaps he would rethink not teaching shinobi children...na he couldn't train them for long knowing that they could die at anytime he'd stick to his normal dream about teaching normal children how to read and write after he retired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pervert and Teacher   Pervert and Teacher - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pervert and Teacher
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2