Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Surpassing the Teacher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Surpassing the Teacher  Empty
PostSubject: Surpassing the Teacher    Surpassing the Teacher  Icon_minitime27th July 2014, 1:35 am

Well it had been months since Hatarou had became a clan elder of the newly formed Rikigaku clan. In all honesty... He was proud of his little girl, more than anything. Felicia may be a bit... Mechanic? But she really was her mothers daughter. She beat him, but well... He wasn't fight 100% of the way... He didn't want to kill his own little girl and now look at it. He may have lost the Shinu clan... But he gained a young woman who was going to make some serious change. Oh boy here I am praising Felicia... Tatiana was fine with all that happened, after all he thought their fight only made the two girls closer than ever before. He also secretly thought that she never wanted to become Shinu clan head. Oh well... Today it wasn't about neither of them. It was about his unofficial third daughter.

He walked into her office and... Knock knock... Hello Tayuya! Oh excuse me, Abisukage-sama! He said with a chuckle as he saw her at her desk. Odds are working... He was so proud of her, she was the leader of the village. He remembered her coronation, he could've cried at such a beautiful ceremony. He walked up and sat at the chair in front of her desk. This old man decided to come meet one of his pride and joys! How have you been? He said with a prideful smile.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Surpassing the Teacher    Surpassing the Teacher  Icon_minitime27th July 2014, 1:52 am

Tayuya sat at her desk in her office. She was wearing her new usual garb, her red kimono with blue and gold floral trim, her Abisukage hat was tied to her neck and lay on her back, letting her long bright red hair hang freely around her. She thought about Felicia a lot, ever since the day she had visited Tayuya in her office a few weeks ago, where they decided to spend the rest of their lives together. Sure it was against the wishes of her clan and maybe even her village, but there was no need for her to be Kage forever, it would only take a period of time for her to accomplish her goals as long as she stuck to them, and now that she had her desire to be with Felicia in solitude driving her, she was working towards those goals faster than ever.

Tayuya was so deep into her duties she barely noticed the door being knocked upon. Once she did she looked up to see her sensei, or her old sensei, Hatarou. Who was she kidding, it didn't matter how old or how powerful she got, he would always be her sensei. "Welcome Sensei." she greeted him with a large smile. His face was always a welcoming sight for her. He was the father of her lover, a bit awkward, but he didn't know that, so it wasn't too bad. Besides he was always like a second father to her anyways. "I've been good, very good actually. It's good to see you ojiisan." she said, the last word being said with a sly wink.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Surpassing the Teacher    Surpassing the Teacher  Icon_minitime27th July 2014, 2:05 am

Hatarou let out a chuckle, Come ooooooon! I don't feel a day over 25! He said with a smile, at this point in his life he should be hitting his forties. He just noticed as he said it, he started to sink into his chair, literally crumbling into sand and all. Oh god Tayuya-chan! I'm so oooooold! When did this happen!? Quick! He reformed and got back up to slam his hands onto her desk. Tell me!? Can I make any woman in a mile radius quiver with passion with my good looks alone!? He said in an exaggerated tone. He needed this, he couldn't let his good looks just die out!!!
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Surpassing the Teacher    Surpassing the Teacher  Icon_minitime27th July 2014, 2:11 am

Tayuya laughed at his reaction. He was always the joker, being the perfect company for a good laugh. Sure he may be getting up there in age but he still had a lot of time left in his life, and he honestly didn't look that bad. "Don't worry sensei, surely women would line up for a shot with the legendary sannin of the Abyss!" she assured him with a laugh. Despite his recent loss of rights to the shinu clan as well as loss of a handful of jutsu to the hokkai clan, he seemed to be his usual self. Perhaps he didn't take it as badly as she originally thought he did. She was still surprised Felicia managed to beat both him and Savannah at the same time, surely that put her close to Tayuya's level in strength, if not equal. She let out a sigh, she missed all those times training with Hatarou on the beach, learning how to fight. He had been a great teacher and she firmly believed she would have never become Abisukage without Hatarou having had an impact in her life.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Surpassing the Teacher    Surpassing the Teacher  Icon_minitime27th July 2014, 2:27 am

Damn straight little lady!! He said as he sat back down and huffed his chest as he crossed his arms. Than his summoning pouch rumbled a little as one of his most unstable summons bursted out... Kokya.... Maaaaaster! You are an amazing man! Of course any woman would want you! She enveloped the man in her human form and giggled a little. Hatarou was in the comedic mood, anything for Tayuya to smile. Kokya! What're you doing out!? She laughed as she started to rub his chest. I'm hungry~ Hatarou let out a weak laugh in front of his old student. Quit joking, I haven't fed you chakra directly ever since I got married! Several weak laughs later, and Kokya covered her face with her hand. I haven't missed a day once in these 25 years you've been my master. Wait what? Lady Savannah has been helping me get some directly whilst you sleep... Hatarou started sinking again. I don't even know if you're lying or not! That is completely something Savannah would do.... Another orb erupted and the human Mimi would come out. She was next to Tayuya... Poor master, getting tricked by that she demon... Lady Kage do you need any assistance with these papers? She said obediently as Kokya was teasing her master as she had always done.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Surpassing the Teacher    Surpassing the Teacher  Icon_minitime27th July 2014, 2:49 am

As his pets appeared and the comedy continued Tayuya continued to laugh until one of them asked if she needed help. "I appreciate the offer, but the majority of these papers are meant for my eyes only and I wouldn't want to let down the people who sent them, thanks though." she replied as she remembered the paperwork and went back to reading it, tugging at her hair and wrapping it around her finger. It was a habit she had developed since becoming Abisukage, being almost completely still for so long made her body yearn for movement, so she developed the habit without even realizing it. After signing and sealing the scroll she was reading she looked back up to Hatarou. "So how do you feel about F- the Rikigaku?" she said, talking more about Felicia's actions than anything, but using the new clan name seemed more fitting.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Surpassing the Teacher    Surpassing the Teacher  Icon_minitime27th July 2014, 3:03 am

As the comedy ensued, the trio could hear her laugh and well Kokya behaved herself a little as her and Mimi went back into their orbs. Question time. He gave a slight smile. Ah! Got you on that blunder... But I'll keep it relaxed... I feel... Proud... In a sense... Upset at others... As you know I'm still a Shinu. I can't change over to what Felicia wants. No not to defy her or anything like that... But you know! I'm a refuge from Hakagakure... I left my home, and the only thing I had was my name. My name means to much to me to change it... But I am truly proud of my daughter, I truly am. To be honest and keep it between you and me... I don't think Tatiana even wanted to become the head of Shinu... Now that slight worry is over. As you heard she challenged me to a fight... But if you remember the fight we had... I couldn't exactly go all out against my child... So don't let her know but my love kind of blinded me and well allowed me to fall more easily... Savannah on the other hand... Boy I heard that battle was more of a war. What else can I say, such seamless combination of Naito and Shinu, I don't know what else to say other than I'm proud of what the Rikigaku is. And even more of to who made it. Though... I'll admit the only thing that has peeved me is giving my technique that I've been guarding all my life to those damn poser Hokkai. Thinking they're so much sup- He took In a breathe of air as he let out a disappointed sigh. All beyond the point. I'm happy with what Felicia has done and Savannah couldn't be more proud.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Surpassing the Teacher    Surpassing the Teacher  Icon_minitime27th July 2014, 3:26 am

Tayuya listened to his response and watched his facial expression. He was serious about what he was talking about. She was slightly surprised he wasn't a little more sour about it all, but it seemed he wasn't too upset about it. Of course the Hokkai issue was a bother to him, but she expected that. She assumed he already knew that she gave the ok to Felicia doing that, but Tayuya decided not to mention that. "Well I'm proud of her too, she has dreamed of this for a long time, to achieve such a thing is very respectable." she said as she thought about the older days when these were just plans in Felicia's head. "You could say I've done something similar, but I haven't honestly, I didn't want to be the Abisukage until much later on, she had been working towards this for a long time. I hope to see Rikigaku blossom and come to reach it's full potential someday." she added.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Surpassing the Teacher    Surpassing the Teacher  Icon_minitime27th July 2014, 3:34 am

He smiled and laughed a bit, Its a birth of a new clan, it's potential is endless, haha! Hell I'll say it like this Tayuya... I hope I never live to see it's peak. That's how much faith I have in Felicia's clan! He smiled as he hoped that came out right. He just meant that he hoped that it's greatest isn't today that the greatest this clan has to offer would always be in the future. The baby steps of this clan alone would bee enough to shake the Shinobi world at it is. He didn't even know what it would be like at the height of its success!! He woke himself from his daydream as he coughed a little. Ah yes... About the creature of the deep eggs. Well I've tried replicating them but... Not much success... They seem to be very mystical in properties and are very hard to just recreate. Though I do have a multitude of animals for your so called army you wanted. They're on a farm in some island at the surface. Sorry to bring such solemn news to you Tayuya. I've been trying my best to meet up to your expectations! He said as he laughed nervously and scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surpassing the Teacher    Surpassing the Teacher  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surpassing the Teacher
Page 1 of 1