Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Risk your life with me!(Training Thread-Urumi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

Risk your life with me!(Training Thread-Urumi) Empty
PostSubject: Risk your life with me!(Training Thread-Urumi)   Risk your life with me!(Training Thread-Urumi) Icon_minitime20th November 2014, 3:58 pm

Urumi's Training
Spoiler:

Urumi and Tabula Rasa were always working out or that's what Urumi called it the little times that Tabula, took it upon himself to teach Urumi something he called school she liked it even when he made her use what was it. The gate's yea they made her tummy hurt but she could do things like run fast and jump really high and even make what was it advanced calculations beyond the human mentality. At the moment Tabula Rasa was in his boy form stretching and instructing Urumi to do the same they were most likely about to use the gate things.

"Urumi you ready to start?"

Urumi would simply nod though she didn't like doing these things she knew in her mind she needed to learn to protect herself seeing as how most people were not nice or at least most of the one's around at this time mainly in this area they were at the animals and people were not nice and refused to talk to her as if she was some sorta rebel in a way, Tabula rasa simply brushed of as saying they needed to find out where they belonged something that drove her cause he said once they find there family, Hokkai. Everything would be better and they would have a home.

Enough thinking, now it was time to start Tabula Rasa would burst with energy opening the first of the eight gates, Urumi would follow doing the same but would give a sickly face sticking her tongue out of her mouth before watching Tabula Rasa go through a series of movement knowing she had to follow she would start the two standing on the edge of the canyons early in the morning the sun was just beginning to come up and Tabula Rasa would not take the time to look but Urumi would giving a sigh before Tabula opened the second gate and simply jumped back,

"Touch me tactics"

Tabula would move at a swift speed the basics of this game was how they practiced the boom technique moving about in order to make sure when in danger they did not succumb to long range barrage, though Urumi simply liked to jump around she was skilled at this maneuver. After possibly 30 minutes Tabula Rasa was touched on the side of the shoulder due to not making a vital pivot Urumi calculated where he would be and in turn caught up with him.

The final part of the training was always the easiest running and pushing of the ground over and over with one hand holding yourself up Urumi simply let out a giggle every time she fell due to imbalance. Tabula Rasa stated that this would allow her to get used to her reaction capability. Which would help her when she used her gates allowing her to stay calm and make the needed calculations in battle should Tabula Rasa need help. With their gates now powered down the two would simply hang on the edge of the canyon over looking the water.

"We are gonna have to leave soon, we have been here to long"

I know Tabula-San, i know  
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Risk your life with me!(Training Thread-Urumi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk your life with me!(Training Thread-Urumi)   Risk your life with me!(Training Thread-Urumi) Icon_minitime21st November 2014, 1:25 am

Kay Approved, no Gate training for a week while no solo training for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Risk your life with me!(Training Thread-Urumi)
Page 1 of 1