Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

V's First Shogunate Mission.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

V's First Shogunate Mission. Empty
PostSubject: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 6:27 pm

Vendetta walked into the main buildings looking to get a mission from whoever handed them out. She was in her Hakagakure gear as since her arrival she had noticed for some reason there wasn't a Shogunate armory which was slightly upsetting but either way she got over it. She knew someone in Sheol made equipment but right now she hadn't the funds to even thinking about buying custom made equipment, instead she would make due with what she had with her brand new shogunate forehead protector gleaming in the light despite her attire. She knew she probably looked like a Hakagakure shinobi who defected, but really she didn't care how other people saw her, all she cared about was whether or not she could count on the Shogunate to support her in the upcoming crusade against Pandora.

Hello I'm looking for a B-rank mission, preferably something within this province. Vendetta said knowing that due to being a B-rank it was highly unlikely that she'd be sent off continent but it was more likely for her to be sent to another province of the Imperial Dynasty or in shinobi terms another Land.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 6:46 pm

The young woman behind the desk would look up for a moment, sighing at yet another hopeful on a quest for completing missions. Honestly, all these people knew was combat it seemed. Not only that though, but she wanted to put location restrictions on it? Picky much, but rather then say anything disrespectful, the simple receptionist would offer a kind smile and begin flicking through files, drawing only two from the stack and placing them on the counter for Vendetta to glance through. "The first is a simple locate and take mission. An ex shogunate attacked one of his higher ups and is now hiding somewhere within the living region. The address of his family and his last seen location are both enclosed." Taking a break she'd sip from her coffee before continuing. "The second however, is a group of bandits, most likely low in rank, but have sufficient numbers to make taking care of them difficult. They refer to themselves as the Reds and have been assaulting local merchants and performing other various minor crimes. Sometimes they can be found wondering around the old academy or within the nearby streets."

With her piece said and done, the woman would return to her game of solitaire on the brick monitor before her, unseen to Vendetta, but the glare from her glasses offering no secrecy in her actions. Because like, who really cared about their job in this day and age? "Just let me know which one you want to do, and your name so I can put in into the system. Then your free to go." She'd add as a closing statement.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 7:04 pm

Vendetta would think about which mission she wanted to take, carefully considering her own current strength and which ever she could go about doing, she could potentially take both of them the same day if she wasn't injured from the first and thus she made her decision. Can you put the second mission on hold for me, I'll return with my apprentice when I've finished the first so we can take it together, he needs field experience anyways and bandits are perfect for him to get his first kill from. Vendetta said reaching out and taking the first scroll that was placed before smiling politely at the receptionist. She would wait for any additional instructions as well as potential confirmation whether it would be possible or not before heading out. She had already stocked up on equipment having come to the office fully armored up her war bow hanging behind her, and would make her way out of the building to go look for her target opening the scroll in order to check it's contents. Her eyes would first scan his last known locations to see if any were close by even though she did want to stop by his family home to see if they were either there or had vanished as well.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 7:15 pm

The woman would stop momentarily as the woman made her statement. Having her apprentice get his first kill...what is this world coming to. Death is so normal for them, its disturbing. Shaking the thought, the receptionist would turn to input the details, pausing once again as her mouse hovered over the Name section. Bah, she didn't give me her name. Picky it is. Details, loose mouth mission, reds mission on hold. Back to Solitaire. Of course, I like making things with more of a storyline and Character building choices, so don't expect a typical find, kill. Your opponent is detailed to be fairly week at a high genin to mid chunnin level, depending on how it goes. Also detailed is his race of Soulless, male gender. Besides that there is little else besides the locations. The family home was closest, with the last scene of sight not far from that. Oh yes, the document also details that this individual is to be killed on sight with no chance at trial.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 7:31 pm

Vendetta would frown as she saw her opponent was a Soulless of all things, sure they were more squishy than any other type of opponent but honestly she was wary of them in combat seeing as they had large chakra reserves and her typical manner of opening would be useless against him. But one couldn't afford to pick every battle, and thus she would head over to his family home eventually getting there and peering in through an open window into the home, if she saw anything she would use that information to her advantage better to scope out the house first before knocking. Who knew if he had been hiding within or not, she would prefer not to alert him to her presence or at the very least she could ask his family of his whereabouts. Though she herself wasn't one to slay innocents it did after all break her vows he was a criminal and helping him out even though he probably was their family would just cause them to become criminals as well. She had no pity for those who broke the law as to her they were utter scum for not obeying the things that kept order throughout the world. Hm..is anyone home. Savannah said before entering the house through the window landing at a crouch and straightening up if she didn't hear or see anyone nearby.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 7:39 pm

You know, that was considered an invasion of private property. Beat crime with crime I suppose. In any case, from the kitchen, two voices could be heard, fairly heated it would seem, most likely in an argument, which by the muffled key words seemed to be about dinner. From within the room where someone had just commando'd through the window...or just hoped in, whatever the case may be I'm getting off track. Within that room was a little girl, being soulless it was impossible to tell what age, but she was reading a low key picture book, facing the opposite way, while wearing earmuffs to drown out the sound of her dysfunctional family. Right now Vendetta was in the living room, with the kitchen just down the hall, with 3 doors in between. There was also an upstairs area accessible but to get there she'd have to pass in front of the child. Or you know, she could always just announce her entry and be like "this is the police" or something.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 8:08 pm

Vendetta would straighten up, those who broke the laws were not subject to it's protection though if really questioned she could simply use the tried and true "I suspected criminal activity in this location" there wasn't any constitution it was a military state after all even how dressed up Sheol was at the end of the day they were in the feudal era where the common man had no "laws" protecting them. She was a shinobi after all and she would look to the wall and promptly walk up it using her chakra to stick to it before crouching via abdominal strength so she could crawl on top of the ceiling thus avoiding the awkwardness of someone well.. strolling in front of you to get out of the door. Once she got to the door frame she would climb out of it still sticking to the ceiling and if she made it out without an issue she would move further before dropping down from the ceiling landing on the balls of her sandals to muffle the sound from the drop. She would then walk as silently as she could towards the the kitchen taking great care not to alert the little girl within the room with her, she thankfully had seen her targets appearance in the mission scroll after all how else would they add kill on sight if they didn't have his picture in there. Thus if she didn't alert the girl she would make her way to the kitchen her fists tightening as she would check first if the door was open and if she was so lucky as to see it was she would peek to see the positions of the people arguing in it.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 8:17 pm

fortunately, there was no door at the end of the hallway, rather it just opened up into a large dining room with the kitchen connected to the right, so seeing them would be no problem, and as they weren't in any way trained in combat, she could just leisurely do as she pleases, and the chances of them noticing are pretty low. "I told you to get the fucking tomatoes! It was all I asked for, I don't understand how you could forget?!" Oh, so it was about food, who would have guessed. "Your as incompetent as your failure of a son!" He'd say, finally spitting something useful. "Don't talk about our boy like that! You know he wouldn't do it, they're lying." Muffled tears as the situation elevated, there may have also been a slap somewhere within the conversation, but footsteps could be heard heading towards the hallways where Vendetta stood, no doubt the mother removing herself from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 8:28 pm

Crap Vendetta thought to herself as these were perhaps the moments that she wished she wasn't a Ronin what she would of done to be able to transform into a picture frame or something to avoid this but nope life wasn't that easy. She had to make a snap decision and would dart up the wall before crawling back into the room from where she came from, she had at least done what she needed to namely scout out the house a bit, now she could take the normal way of starting an investigation aka knocking on the front door and letting herself in. Though that would only be possible if she managed to exit the hallway in time for the woman not to notice her that is, if that wasn't the case she would stand her ground as panicking or acting surprised was just going to make her look guilty. She wasn't the type to lie, even if as a shinobi lying, sneaking, killing and stealing were things you were expected to do, it was really hard truly to be devoted to Kami's will that way.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 8:44 pm

With a tissue in hand and whipping her eyes dry, she didn't get much chance to see the shinobi silently dipping down the hallway and onto the roof, which surprisingly can hold her weight despite being just simply gyprock plaster. But alas, she had turned into the first room of the hallway, the bathroom, disappearing making a clear get away from the home invading hero. But yes, the narrator was right, being in this line of work, she couldn't possibly actually get into any trouble, could she. With that being the case, the father would remain in the kitchen, now cooking his tomato-less meal, the mother off to her private clean up because she is pointlessly emotional. The daughter unmoving in the lounge room still, and the son, well he was still missing. But for now at least, there was a clear run, or drop, to the window where one can knock comfortably without any worries of being caught. Because this was only a minor part of the mission.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 9:03 pm

What a fortuitous turn of events as she heard the footsteps go another way causing her to double back into the hallway into order to enter the kitchen where the father was. She felt due to his stance he was the best to approach at the moment and thus would clear her throat to make her presence known. I'm sure you realize why I am in your home. But in case you do not understand, I am seeking your son for his crimes against the Shogun, as a citizen of Sheol you are expected to comply with the questions I will ask you or your name will be added to the number of individuals who attempted to obscure the flow of justice. Vendetta said her hands to her sides her back straight as she would move over to the corner of the kitchen giving the man time to consider her words before continuing. I will ask you just one question before leaving you to your meal in peace. Where is your son. she said in her most authoritarian voice possible her eyes slightly narrowed as she wasn't one to beat around the bush concerning criminals.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 9:14 pm

The would jump, slightly startled by the sudden intrusion. So much for knocking with protocol it seems, just jumping right in. Not that it makes any difference to be honest. After taking a few seconds to regain his composure, the man would bring back his frowned appearance as he returned to cooking, no longer looking at who he suspected to be a hunter-nin, watching him like a hawk. "I don't know where he is. Nor do I want to. If I had to guess, I'd say he'd hiding at his girlfriends home or something. Its in the next block over." After giving the address, it was seen to be remarkably close to his last seen location, more like a midpoint to be exact. But he'd continue to ensure that he didn't because a suspect in the matter. "But when you find him, make sure the boy gets what he deserves for being such a brat. I can't believe he'd run from simple 3 months prison punishment...How did I raise a failure." With little more to say, he'd turn to get out fake tomato juice from the cupboard. It'll have to do.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 9:53 pm

Thank you for your co-operation. Vendetta said stepping back out of the kitchen to make her way out of the house the same way she got in, only wishing for the father to know she was in the house as she didn't want the sentiments of a mother or child to delay her from killing the criminal. Thus if she managed to leave without issue she would proceed to head towards the girlfriend's house. A criminal and a fornicator, this world will be better without his filth lingering on it. she said Vendetta herself even though she did admit that she had once liked Jared and it quite possibly would of blossomed into love if not for his untimely death she would never have a boyfriend. If she knew her feelings were true she would ask for his hand so that they'd be wed after courting for a period while being chaperoned of course by parents so that nothing sinful could occur. She knew that men were guided with their organs but so were women as intercourse was a two way streak, so it was imperative that they had someone watch them lest they give into sin. She would arrive at the house before looking for an entry point just like before so that she could sneak in once more and obtain more information on the whereabouts of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 10:10 pm

As she left the father would grumble a bit, but besides that there was little else from that family. One point worth noting however was that it seems the public punished was said to be 3 months prison, as opposed to the death penalty. Sinister, or perhaps just an error on my part, we shall see in the future I suppose. For now, Vendetta would make her way towards the next house, again seeming to want an entry point to break in once more. However there was little need for a pair was outside the house gardening. One was a young beautiful girl, the other a hooded figure which wouldn't be recognized from afar. Could it be the target? How should I know, I'm making this all up on the spot. In any case, it was worth checking out, otherwise if you were to scout around to the back of the house, the back door was unlocked, there was also a chimney to climb down if your feeling the Christmas spirit, or alternatively, one of the front windows was opened, however it would be sneaking around the pair of gardeners.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 10:47 pm

Vendetta would notice the pair before pressing her body to the side of the house before whistling loud enough that whomever the two were they'd hear said whistle before she made hand seals using the sound as a medium to layer her genjutsu. If the hooded figure wasn't affected then it would cause her to move into the open, more sure that he was her target. If he was affected then it wasn't her target and she would simply dispel the genjutsu after using the distraction to sneak into the house. The reason she did this was on the possibility that the girl wasn't a Soulless as if she wasn't then she would be blinded distracting the person in the hood long enough for her to make her move. It was a bit underhanded but it wasn't anything harming if anything the bringer of darkness simply was a pain when out of combat while being just potent enough to cripple anyone in combat for an actual strike. She wouldn't speak until she had to but she would make enough of an effort to see exactly who was under the hood.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 11:02 pm

As the woman approached, or rather, hid behind the house, the hooded figure would raise its head curiously, turning towards her location immediately, only for the sounds of the whistle to be heard. At first he was just confused, however judging by the shocked expression on the girl beside him, it didn't take long to figure out that it was a genjutsu. What should he do? Play along? He had no choice, a delayed reaction, but still covering and rubbing his eyes in an attempt to fool the target. It may have been delayed for a number or reasons, perhaps shock? Who knows, but will Vendetta figure this out, or skip past to run inside like an odd ball? Needless to say, for some reason or another, this hooded figure wasn't influenced by her technique, making him a prime suspect, at least to narrators. With that being said, I don't really know what else to put into this post, so lets just end it here and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 11:23 pm

Vendetta would pop out from her hiding spot before making another set of hand seals, a Genjutsu Binding with Haki, in order to finish her typical retrieval combo blindness and immobility. Considering while one of them had made a shocked expression while the other rubbed his eyes it was obvious they probably weren't her target. Still she had used chakra and was curious as to why someone would wear a hood at this present location would she simply chalk it up to coincidence perhaps not. Either way she would make her way towards them reasoning that she would first check who was under the hood and then make her way into the house now that the two were immobilized and blinded they wouldn't know who she was nor be able to do anything about it. Maybe in the future they'd be more aware of their surroundings or maybe not it was pretty easy to fall for something like that you hear a whistle and you look towards the source of the sound it was basic Samuigakure Hunter nin strategy. Once she had wanted to become a hunter nin, now however she held little attachment for ranks no she knew with her ability she most likely would be flitting between ranks depending on who she decided to jump into. Now lets see who our mysterious hooded person is. she thought to herself approaching as silently as she could no need to further terrify the wrong people after all.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 11:32 pm

Oh god, she's coming, why is she still coming? I thought we fooled her, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Time for plan B i guess. In a sudden burst of energy, the figure would blast off into a sprint towards the back yard, accelerating to a comfortable Bullet release speed, leaping over fences as he skipped from properties hoping to get away. The barking of dogs and other various otherworldly creatures went of like sirens as he broke past in hopes to escape. Assuming that Vendetta doesn't capture the boy beforehand, he would reach a park once the block was cleared, the original sighting location, coming to a skidding halt and turning as he held both hands out to plea. "I-I didn't do anything wrong, I swear!" During the running, his hood had fallen off, showing the face of the culprit clear as day. "He was assaulting a child, I didn't have a choice...I Only hit him once! Please I don't want to go to prison!"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 11:40 pm

Halt! Vendetta said using physical mimic to boost her speed in order to keep up with him up until he turned around and began to beg. Her mission parameters were clear, kill the boy were they not, she didn't really care about his backstory as she followed her orders without any deviations. Of course she wouldn't let him know that instead her palms would glow with green energy the mystical palm technique as she would continue moving towards him at bullet release speeds stopping and slowing to a walk. Then at your sentencing you should of plead your case rather than avoid the officials. You are just making it worse for yourself and your family or do you truly think you being a criminal brings them happiness. Vendetta said as she would continue walking as she spoke trying to get close to him. Now then do not resist any further and surrender willingly or this will become painful for you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime6th November 2014, 12:12 am

The so far unnamed boy would match her steps backwards, trying his best to keep some forms of distance, listening to her proud words, spitting shit like she knew what was happening. Ignorance. Arrogance. "My sentence? What sentence? I didn't get any offering of a trial. The corruption within this place ordered my death long before anyone even knew what I did! You're nothing by the right hand of a murderer, taking orders with no conscious." Enough of this, this woman wouldn't understand. Smacking his shaking hands together, the boy would create a copy of himself, the dopple smiling sadistically. He would then slap the dopple on the back before turning to jet, running at the same speed as before. Meanwhile, the leftover would open its mouth, bellowing an ear piercing screech which would hopefully blast Vendetta back long enough for the boy to escape. It was just a simple knockback, however being elementless for whatever reason, it was stronger then usual, dealing greater force and covering a wider range the usual.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime6th November 2014, 12:44 am

Vendetta would frown cutting the flow to her hands as she pulled out Kabutowari from her sides and would smash at the ground the moment the boy tried to stall long enough to pull off a doppelganger, the strength of the weapon essentially creating a localized earthquake shattering the ground in order to knock the boy and his doppelganger off their feet. At the very least it would serve to cause the doppelgangers attack to be aimed not at Vendetta but someone else, she was originally going to make his death nice and peaceful simply putting him in a coma without any life support so that he'd pass in his state of unconsciousness but now? Now she'd just have to smash him apart. Enough talk. she said though inwardly thankful that he hadn't done such an attack back where she had layered a genjutsu on who she assumed was his girlfriend.

Along with the flying rocks due to her smashing the ground she would move quickly using the hammer as a sort of bat in order to send the rock chunks flying at the boy before he could attempt to flee her arms moving at bullet release. Truth be told she wasn't used to fighting like this, but ever since her old bow got broken and she was stuck with this crummy war bow she had to adjust her strategy a lot, obtaining Kabutowari had been a blessing as now she could brute force her way through until she finally learned how to use it like a bow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 7:36 pm

OOC: Weapon special abilities are nice, but there is no need to give it away, just less confusing for the opponent.

Now, it is correct that he had managed to miss his attack due to being caught off guard, however they had by no means fallen over, in fact, even with the barrage of attacks, he seemed to be capable of dodging to some extent. Naturally it was imperfect, with the dopple suffering a rocked blow to his arm, but besides that, the pair began spinning, twisting and turning their way through the shower, using the time to create yet another two brothers as well as activate his doujutsu because why not? The 4 were now in sync, a single body split into different personalities with a combined perspective. "You know, people end conversations when they feel defeated. Deep down you know the truth." Said the wise one, smiling warmly before the four would split apart with two on each side of her body. One of each further back then the other. The two back placing both hands in a hand sign while one on the right began to run forwards, the one on the other side drawing two kunai, throwing each on either side of Vendetta's body while the charger aimed for a simple finger jab to the stomach. If she tries to move to the side, she'll be hit by the bullet release kunai's, staying still with suffer a bullet poke.
[spoiler]
Name: Amazing Acrobatics
Classification: Taijutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: Self

Description:The user's ability in the acrobatics department is quite impressive. This will allow Them to preform ridiculious stunts, odd movements through a number of different terrains and sharp turns, without losing any speed or momentum what so ever. This also makes perform small dodging and avoid moments in the air possible.

Name: Chakra Tapping
Classification: Fighting Style
Class: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short

Description: This is a fighting style created by Soulless in order to compete against those who are more physically skilled than themselves, it's primary focus is dealing internal damage to a victims chakra system while bypassing any defenses which aren't geared for protection against chakra damage. In order to utilize this technique the Soulless in question condenses chakra into their fingertips which is unable to be seen unless a target has chakra vision or chakra sensory. The Soulless then touches, taps, pokes or stabs an opponent sending a localized shockwave into the targets chakra pathway system in order cause them to expel chakra to forcibly lower their chakra reserves in a battle. this can be repeated over and over with advanced techniques causing targets to succumb to rapid chakra exhaustion often killing targets by empting out their chakra reserves. This fighting style leaves no bruises or signs that the damage is being dealt other than the targets chakra reserves going down with each hit, and can be offset by replenishing one's chakra.

Name: Kurichagan (Creature Eye)
Classification: Multi-Stage Dojutsu
Type: Genetic (Activation Price Collected Each Post Total)
Activation: 1st Stg = 1 D-rank, 2nd Stg = 2 D, 3rd Stg = 3 D
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Stages 1-3 Clockwise
Description: The natural evolution of the Soulless' eye which is a lingering trace of their Chakra Beast genetics. The requirement to unlock this dojutsu is a complete lack of an element as well as a 1000 Word Training Topic after which the main body Soulless is now no longer able to assimilate chakra nature transformations into their Soul Orb. Upon being activated the Soulless gains two passive abilities; the first being Chakra Vision, allowing them to switch between normal vision and being able to detect ambient chakra, see concealed chakra signatures equal to their rank and visualize Limbo. The second passive ability is the creation of up to 5 split personalities which permanently occupy each of the Doppelganger's created to ease the burden on the Soulless' mind.
*First Stage - Req. 250 Word Weekly Training Topic. Upon activating this stage the Soulless gains shared vision between each of the user's Doppelgangers allowing each of the Doppelgangers in addition to the original the ability to see from multiple perspectives by switching back and forth between them at equal rank speeds which is dependent on how many Doppelgangers the Soulless possesses (Max 4).
*Second Stage - Req. 500 Word Weekly Training Topic. Upon activating this stage the Soulless now gains a final personality which acts as the communication hub resulting in an "out of body" vision in which all of the perspectives are joined together in order to see from all of the Doppelganger's perspectives simultaneously (Max 5). Due to this final Personality the Main Body &/or Doppelgangers are capable of having their views transmitted back and forth instantly in order to potentially eliminate blindspots.[spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 8:15 pm

Vendetta would whirl the axe part of Kabutowari in her right hand as she saw her opponents artfully dodging the thrown projectiles but thankfully her bait had worked and her opponent had been provoked enough to fight her rather than run away. She would lengthen Kabutowari's chain turning as one of the opponent threw kunai at her and the other closed in on her position causing her to hit the axe with the hammer launching it forward due to the force of the impact at Ripping Discord (due to the SS-rank strength hammer smash) at one of them making hand seals the right one to be specific. The Chain with enlongate so as to retain it's momentum while freeing one of her hands so that she could defend herself against the finger poke shifting to the side so that the incoming attack brushed past her having copied her opponents fighting style to use against him. Her free hand would swipe out a Chakra Scalpel appearing in her hand to slice at her opponent neck while she moved forward bringing the hand with the hammer part of Kabutowari to bear in order to smash down on her opponent if he attempted to dodge her Chakra Scalpel.

The thrown kunai would bounce off of her skin while her incoming opponent would end up running into the chain portion of Kabutowari due to how she was positioned with the Hammer only serving to attempt to entangle him within the chain. Her final movement was tied into her forward movement and the momentum she built in order to swing her hammer at him, as her foot would move in order to step on his to further prevent him from escaping. This was occurring all at bullet release speed though she was keeping an eye on her opponent using her natural advantages to her advantage watching to see if they attempted to flank her or used something she hadn't seen before.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 9:04 pm

The Ripping Kunai was far to much for the boy at the back, taking him out instantly as he'd drop backwards to go with the momentum. As for our finger Jabber, his unique Tumu ripoff movement technique allowed him to lean out of the way and avoid the scalpel, but without the necessary reaction tiers to really remain efficient, the hammer did its job as a contingency plan to say the least. Then there was the other who was simply smacked in the face with a hammer, his body trying its best to take off but it making no real distance as her foot anchored his to the ground, simply knocking him over and out permanently. With the three now gone, it was time to jet, the boy at the back in the hand sign position just teleporting to the other side of the park, before dipping across the street and over fences once more. This girl was way too adept at fighting for an amateur such as himself, who has never really had any real fighting experience. That and I feel like the tracking part of the topic makes the bad guy weaker.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 10:11 pm

If you run, I'll kill the girl you were with as well remember by visiting her she's aiding an abetting a fugitive her life is now forfeit. Vendetta said knowing it was a low move but guessing that the girl meant something to him and would use that to her advantage. After all she was still immobilized and blind she could simply go back to get her and kill her just to spite him, she wouldn't of course the girl was only guilty of lust and thus could be saved from her fornicating ways but he didn't know that and she had made herself out to be a lot more ruthless than she truly was. As a result she would retract Kabutowari's axe form before twirling it yet again and heading after her opponent not knowingly but rather she would attempt to make him at least pause at her words seeing as he had teleported meaning that he needed to at least see where he was going. With that in mind she wouldn't know where he was in particular but common sense would dictate him running away from her so a quick 360 would allow her to pick him out even if he was far away to at least know where he was running. The follow up would be another launch of the axe after being struck by the hammer, he had put a lot of distance between them but hopefully if he cared anything for the girl he would linger longer than he would of normally and thus provide a static target for the incoming axe head at ripping discord speeds. Even if he did continue running it would be only a matter of time before it caught up due to the distance and thanks to the disparity between the two speeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V's First Shogunate Mission.   V's First Shogunate Mission. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V's First Shogunate Mission.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next