Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Pro-Shogunate [Library]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Pro-Shogunate [Library] Empty
PostSubject: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 2:03 pm

The Library was in a state of disarray numbers shelves were toppled over and books and papers littered the floor, at the moment their was just one Shogunate kunoichi fighting against four Ibaragakure shinobi and she was already injured judging from how her left arm hung limply to her side, otherwise she seemed unharmed and was making a valiant effort with her tanto repelling attacks from the dual kunai and katana weilding shinobi who were assaulting her and dodging the attacks from the shuriken and fire toting kunoichi who were hanging back and supporting him.

The shinobi who has accompanied Xan and Tumu would rush to join in the battle tackling the katana weilder and focusing his attention on him the two would then begin to do battle while the who kunoichi would affix their attention to the window he had burst in from thinking that he might have reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 5:20 pm

Failure is what the world screamed at her but Mariah would not be broken quite so easily. Obviously her village hadn't helped her so it was time to turn to the Shogunate, the only people who seemed to care with making her greater. And it was time to defend such people. There were many fights around the place but it was time to show herself as powerful. The ghost of a girl floated up from behind the kunoichi that had fire with her. In her hand a scythe of gravity formed in her hand, glittering purple in the light. She raised her arm slowly, no one else could see her of course, no one apart from the Shogunate warrior fighting for her life. This would hopefully give her some courage though as the massive scythe swung down at Vacuum Release speeds to try and carve the head of the Ibara Kunoichi in two. Considering she couldn't see Mariah and Mariah made no noise, she didn't breathe and she didn't scuff, neither did her scythe make any noise, it wouldn't be easy to avoid this A-Rank strike to the head.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime5th April 2014, 10:14 am

Tumu would walk in from the other side casually, hands in pocket, looking around with a gaze unique to those were borderline drunk. You know the face, the one where they are almost there, but not quit there, and they don't know how they should be acting, its that one. Of course, Tumu would see Mariah about to perform her kill, but chose to ignore it and move his eyes along with no hesitation in order to avoid arousing suspicion. In fact, he'd go one up and create a greater diversion. "Yo, Sorry i'm late, i had to stop and take a piss." A quick chuckle followed that, and in turn, his sharp shooter was swung around his body by the strap, over his head and into his palm, being faced at the opponents and the shogunate shinobi. "I believe i'm on the Shogun's side at this point in time, as it is the most beneficial for my circumstance." Bold, but there was no point in lying, after all, what was there to fear at critical times like these, if not the men and women you must fight with and against.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime5th April 2014, 11:06 pm

Xander would burst from the window as well however he would seem to trip after noticing Mariah's own strike before he suddenly would vanish as he fell using his Shunpo in conjunction with a strike of disgrace to attempt to lop off the kunoichi with the shuriken's head just like he did that other Kaosgakure Shinobi on the roof top, this was of course now being done using the fact that his movement was enhanced to vacuum release speeds as well as his unique positioning to render his incoming strike difficult to detect. While moving upon finishing that strike he would slice again to attempt to cut the Shinobi attacking the Shogunate Shinobi in half during the chaos with his opponent thankfully being within range of his displacement aura. He was however caught off guard due to the fact that a Shigakure shinobi seemed to be helping the Shogunate but wouldn't let that bother him due to the fact that their were people to kill.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime5th April 2014, 11:55 pm

The Katana weilder and the Shogunate shinobi would continue to fight however the Kunoichi with fire release was brutally cut down by Mariah, her death distracted the shuriken weilder and that likewise resulted in her death due to Xander's first attack while the combination of new people entering the fray and him focusing on the injuried shogunate kuniochi resulted in the katana weilder likewise getting cut down leaving only the dual kunai shinobi fighting the shogunate kunoichi. That fight would continue on with the kunoichi sustaining a wound to her still working hand causing her tanto to clatter to the floor but before he could follow up with a kill she would jump back before spin kicking him sending the Kaosgakure shinobi flying backward to impact the wall at crashing ground speeds. It wasn't enough to kill him though and he would pick himself up before dashing forward at vacuum release speeds intending on finishing the kunoichi being too caught up in the battle to notice his comrades dropping like flies.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime6th April 2014, 12:25 pm

Kaii stood beside the door to the library, all he could hear was the fighting that was going on in the room. He wasn't sure if he would be any help right now, so he would wait outside the room. Like, if he walked in at a time like this he could get himself killed or make the battle more complicated. He was informed there was a battle going on and that he had to find a Samuigakure shinobi named Xander, who would be playing the role as mentor. Kaii peeked inside the library to see a total massacre. Numerous dead bodies were scattered within the room. The boy quickly turned back around and slid down the wall with pure shock on his face, he never seen so much death before. This was the stuff he was going to be up against as a ninja? He looked at the wall in front of him, and realized that he was being a bitch. The boy stood up and and went in the room, and hid behind a table that was on its side. It was even worse being in the room, but it didn't matter anymore. When he looked over the table, a Kaosgakure ninja was rushing at a shogunate kunoichi, with high speeds. Kaii wasn't fast enough to be able to stop him, all he could do was watch.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime6th April 2014, 9:54 pm

Tumu would sigh, Throwing his right arm forwards, thrusting Sharp Shooter forwards at Crashing grounds, pressing the trigger to fire out two bullets at Vacuum, estimating the attacking shinobi's speed to determine where he would be next in order to strike the target with both bullets. Unfortunately, they would do no damage, however, what they would do is imbue a genjutsu or rather, double a genjutsu. Within an instant, only about a meter away from the actual Shogunate Shinobi, the attackers body would lock up, making it impossible for him to move. At the same time, Tumu would be running forwards towards the target at Crashing, Sharp Shooter's wheel shifting to the right twice as it transformed into a blade, pressing the trigger once more to become intangible, stabbing the sword into his skull before pressing it again, becoming solid within his head.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 10:44 pm

Xan would move flicking the blood off of Basilisk before moving to intercept the shogunate shinobi that was still alive, fortunately it would seem as if Tumu had decided to act so if his future apprentice was successful he would not bother to attack however if he wasn't then he would utilize another Iai Draw once he saw the opponent move if to dodge or counter attack just to ensure the fact that they would be harmed by the attack. He didn't exactly know what Tumu had done to the opponent but it would seem effective from where he was standing, he would have to inquire what he did at a later date. Xan would however spot another person entering the fray they were young possibly an academy student but judging by his appearance it would mean he was a Toketsu...so they were from his village, so one of them had survived after all, that was good then.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime8th April 2014, 2:26 pm

Mariah rotated her scythe around and snapped her eyes around to look at the last shinobi who was attacking but before she actually activated her technique she sighed and looked at the ground. The last Kaos soldier was going to die and there was a corpse at her feet. The corpse intrigued her, head caved in by the force of her scythe. The blood pooled around her head and matted her hair, spreading outwards in gentle rivulets soaking through the flooring. Bloody hell this was mrobid and she grimaced suddenly, shaking her head and shuddering. "Blegh... So, who are you guys?" She asked, scratching her chin and flicking her hair out of her face. "Also, yeah I'm from Shigakure but I'm not going to attack you guys, you're fighting for the Shogun too. I'm Mariah by the way, Mariah Juryoku." She flashed Xander and Tumu a grin before letting her scythe rest against the ground but she kept it for she may need it later.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime9th April 2014, 10:10 pm

It would seem that the shogunate would win this fight, and once Tumu finished off the last Ibaragakure shinobi the kunoichi would slump to the ground prompting the Shogunate shinobi to catch her before she fell before gently lowering her to the ground both of his hands lightning up with the Mystical Healing Palm technique. Thank you for the assistance, my team was sweeping the academy and the enemy managed to fortify themselves here, I was the only survivor but at least now I know my comrades will rest in peace to know that they have been avenged. the kunoichi said weakly before looking around at Xander, Tumu and Mariah, now tha tit wasn't all chaotic it was obvious that she was an Elite. T. Jonin as she was wearing a more customized version which the veteran T. Jonin generally tended to do.

Once she was patched up she would be helped to her feet by the Shogunate Shinobi that accompanied them before he would move to the window looking out of it. So you and your team swept the area, who are fighting. he asked before she moved her arm a bit testing its strength while cleaning off her tanto and shealthing it once more. Ibaragakure, Kaosgakure, Jigokugakure and Owarigakure, attacked our shinobi while we were still reeling from the explosions. Hakagakure and Shigakure both didn't join in but reports are coming in that the former were hostile so...it doesn't seem to bode well for the future. Seeing as this fine kunoichi came to my aid, hopefully Shigakure will join in the defense of the Shogun as well. Samuigakure, Himeigakure, Gensogakure, Kohaigakure and Dipugakure assisted the Shogunate. she said before straightening up.

I see..in that case, thank you, you two I'll remember this, but you should get back to your village after all it seems you came here to bring back your shinobi did you not. By now word would of spread and reinforcements from the West will be on their way so it will be fine. Thank you, once again for your assistance. he said before motioning for the shogunate kunoichi to follow causing her to smile and nod her thanks before the two of them would head out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime9th April 2014, 10:20 pm

As soon as the shogunate shinobi left, Kaii came forward, hands in pockets and looked at the Samuigakure shinobi. "So which of you are Xander? I was told to meet up with you." He then stood there with all the dead bodies around. He managed to not look at them because if he did, he probably wouldn't have enjoyed the sight too much. He then sighed, "Anyways, I'm Kaii from the Toketsu clan. I hope you can lead me into the right direction of becoming a powerful shinobi." It was true, he really did hope that. He had to worry about getting stronger now, it was all he could think about. He couldn't stand to be weak.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime9th April 2014, 10:43 pm

Slowly, the blade would be pulled from his skull, using the dead mans clothes to clean to sharp barrel. Tumu wouldn't really be listening to the Shogunate shinobi as they spoke, rather he'd be making his rounds to each dead individual, saying his same last rites before shooting them with sharpshooter, causing them to fall through the earth. Once he finished he'd stand to face the newcomer who had just revealed himself from hiding in silence. "You came out." Without waiting for any response he'd walk over to Mariah, "Yo, your Mariah right? We were in the same block for the Exam, nice to see you again." He'd smile, bow slightly, before dropping down a half empty flask from his sleeve, taking a mouthful before throwing back up into its hiding place. "So, what not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime10th April 2014, 4:05 pm

Xan would turn as the boy came and spoke up seeming to have come seeking him he would nod before placing both of his hands back into his pockets before deciding to set out, he wouldn't pay much mind to the Shigakure kunoichi after all she wasn't the reason he came here in the first place. Hmm....might as well head out. When your ready Tumu meet me at the place we met up earlier. Kid, follow me. Xan said before walking off before heading through the broken window and launching himself back onto the roof so he could make his way out of this place. He wasn't a talkative person by nature so there was no point sticking around in the area.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime10th April 2014, 11:50 pm

Kaii followed Xander without complaints and went out after him, and hopped onto the roof. He wondered where they were going, one last stop before leaving the academy? Anyways, it was kind of funny, he made it to the academy, not too many days ago and now he was about to leave right back home. He would probably get his own place though since he didn't want to see his parents that much. Like, he did, but he wanted to get stronger first, so he could prove to.... Well actually, he didn't know what he wanted to prove. He just wanted attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Shogunate [Library]   Pro-Shogunate [Library] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro-Shogunate [Library]
Page 1 of 1