Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th July 2014, 6:42 pm

Kimiko could only smile as her blunder was over looked... She didn't want the woman to write paragraphs among paragraphs so she decided to KISS it and keep it simple. She crossed her legs, indian style, and thought hard about what to ask that was short. She started to think, till it was considered a thought and ya she threw her head back and landed in the water again as it splashed around. Actually being underwater allowed her to think more as she found an idea! EUREKA!

After a moment she resurfaced and took in a deep breath. She finally after much hesitation, What was the home you came from like!?! She said with some much unneeded enthusiasm. She gave off an aura of confidence as she hoped this was the question that wouldn't inconvenience the woman a whole lot. After all it should be easy to talk about home!
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th July 2014, 7:03 pm

As Rika listened to King explain what the Dobutsu were like, she couldn't help but notice how humanlike they sounded. She had always thought of them as mutated animals with a strong sense of violence, but it seemed that she was wrong. She wondered why they had only just now begun to war against the shinobi, there have been many opportunities in the past for them to rise against them. It seemed as if the hokkai clan would prove to be more knowledgeable in regards to the dobutsu as others, which could make them very useful to have around. The Dobutsu's closeness to nature, a thing they share in common with the Hokkai, perhaps it could be used to their advantage. Although Rika was more worried about gaining the hidden villages back for the time being, however even if the shogun managed to defeat the shinobi council and take back all the land, the Dobutsu would still be a huge problem.

Rika had been looking into ways to increase the power the shogun had, and her studies frequently brought her back to the topic of bijuu. She was curious what King had to say about bijuu, perhaps he had some sort of information or idea about them that she hadn't. "I see... they sound like an interesting race, perhaps they are more deserving of the shinobi territory than the shinobi are... Anyways, what do you know of Bijuu?" she asked him. She knew they were powerful creatures, and trying to bring one down would be risky to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th July 2014, 7:30 pm

Wolf would pause, before thinking of a way to explain what she thought about Ibaragakure before it's destruction, really she hadn't thought about it much as there were other things weighing on her mind but.. she figured she could sum up the experience. "It was..a beautiful place. Filled with nature and life." Wolf wrote before wiping away what she said before pausing to think again and then deciding to end it by saying "It probably still is, but I won't be able to go back home with King." she wrote frowning slightly before wiping the clipboard again. "Because of the Dobutsu." With that she would put the clipboard down before sinking all the way into the water not wanting to talk about home anymore, it brought up bad memories, sure she probably could go visit as long as she remained in her zinogre form and not have much problems unless she came across a Dobutsu who had seen her before.. but without King there to travel with her and the rest of the pack running through the forest together.. what was the point?

King would nod before her second question threw him off guard, he personally hadn't any experience with the Bijuu other than knowing that they were extremely powerful and walking natural disasters. Though he did know that they hadn't been attacking recently so perhaps he had something to share after all. All I know is that they are perhaps the most powerful chakra beings in the world and that recently they haven't been seen destroying things like they did in the past. Either they too have to take a break every now and then or just like this war it's the calm before the storm. Why? Are you interested in attempting to capture one.. hmm that would give us an edge after all their hasn't been reports of a jinchuriki in...years not since the time before the Shogunate, I think someone called Sayaka something hunted the Jinchuriki one by one until all of them were free save for one of the Shijimakages but since he was executed when the Shogunate first took over all the Bijuu were free at once. I suppose they still are, after all Jinchuriki are difficult to keep under wraps.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th July 2014, 8:50 pm

Rika listened to what he had to say. It seemed he knew some of their history, she hadn't heard of Sayaka before, perhaps there were things to be learned from that story. For now she held information that was extremely valuable and would be deadly in the wrong hands. She felt like she could trust these two, but she wouldn't trust them too far, not yet at least. She could at least tell him what she knew, she just wouldn't tell him the specifics yet. She cursed herself for letting her mind wander to things concerning the war when they were supposed to be relaxing, but she couldn't help herself, the opportunity to find help was there and she couldn't pass it up.

Rika was silent for a moment as she thought about the next thing she would say, she decided at last. "I see... I can't say I've heard of that history, but I do know about jinchuriki and the power of the bijuu... And one other thing." she paused. She thought again and made sure she wanted to tell him. She couldn't find any reason not to, so she went for it. "What if I told you I know the locations of all ten bijuu." she said at last. Her reasoning was that perhaps him knowing that the possibility of finding the bijuu wasn't so far out of reach, would make him think about something he hadn't before, anything to help them along towards their goals.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th July 2014, 9:04 pm

OOC: Feel free to skip me now, i'll jump in if i'm mentioned or something

Oh dear.... She obviously could tell that she brought up something that she shouldn't have... Darn it! She read the books! Hokkai used to be from the land the Dobutsu inhabit... She just sunk in the water like Wolf... Sorry... I'll let you relax now... She said in a somber tone a little... She was highly inconsiderate to Wolf's feeling... She just started to float up and let herself drift elsewhere. She was supposed to be relaxing not hurting other's people's feeling. She felt having some her time would be the best course of action. She just started humming to herself as she glided across the waters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th July 2014, 9:30 pm

King would nod upon finishing what he had to say, before Rika decided to speak at first he merely understood that she was fishing for information but then she paused causing him to wonder exactly where she was going with this. "What if I told you I know the locations of all ten bijuu." King's eye would widen before his face would become much much more serious as he would now focus his full attention on Rika. Such information was liable to get someone killed for it, the sheer enormity of knowing the exact locations of the Bijuu before any of the other sides and being able to pick and choose exactly which one to go after or even potentially bait one into following and thus potentially being able to lead one into enemy territory to wrought havoc. He didn't know what to say at first as he needed to first process the information and when he had he would lift his head up before his eyes would shine with a predatory gleam.

I would say that a Jinchuriki is just the edge the Shogunate will need to win this war, and are you looking for volunteers to go with you to capture one? King said as his instincts called for him to accept the challenge but the shinobi within him was already factoring exactly how much stronger he would need to be to even attempt to engage with such a threat. You would need either a lot of shinobi or a highly trained team each with different functions, or the element of surprise, with that information you have the latter of course, and if you can convince the rest of the Blades to assist you that would be the second. The more important part however is whether or not you have a Seal Master to even attempt to bring down one of them. If you don't then best forget about it, as it would be a pipe dream to even attempt to defeat a Bijuu without that. he said looking over at Wolf who would pick up on his emotional state and emerge from the water before swimming over to him seeing as Kimiko knew enough as to not press the point.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th July 2014, 11:55 pm

Rika sighed, she knew it was no easy task to capture one, and there was no one she knew of that could handle seals of that level. She knew that she wasn't ready yet, not for a mission of a scale this enormous. She would need to increase her own skills and gather a team as strong as her if not stronger to help her carry out. She looked over at Kimiko, Rika didn't want to let anything happen to her, and going after a bijuu would be like sending her to the frontlines of war. No, if they were to hunt a bijuu it would have to wait a while. "Am I looking for volunteers? Not necessarily, I think that this would be a little out of our skill range for the time being, however there are ways to greatly increase our power in a short amount of time." she said

Rika had heard rumors, many stories of shinobi in the past traveling to odd lands and leaving as... something else. "I'm referring to a spiritual journey of enlightenment. Tell me, what do you know of Awakening?" she asked him, any extra information would be helpful. She felt that if they were to even think of trying to go after a bijuu, they would need a power beyond that which is completely familiar with the shinobi world, it would also give an individual edge in the war. The question was, would he be even willing to accompany her on such dangerous missions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 1:34 am

Heh, I'm beginning to think you enjoy picking my brain, but since you've been such a good listener I suppose I'll humor you. All I really know is that the secret to awakening is found within Black Dome, it was one of the options I was considering while fighting the Dobutsu however the clan wouldn't make such a journey so Wolf and I opted to head here instead. And of course, you must have heard reports of shinobi becoming much more powerful, the one I know personally due to my personal interest in it is called Acolyte. Those who have the ability to destroy even chakra, to someone like me, a physical user that ability would be a godsend not to mention make dealing with the Dobutsu much easier since they wouldn't be able to heal themselves if their chakra systems were destroyed. King said before being splashed by Wolf causing him to turn his head to look at her curiously.

"Are you considering attempting to awaken Rika?" Wolf would sign in quick succession causing King to translate for her, he didn't know why she didn't just tell him that through the pack bond but he assumed she was only attempting to reinforce the fact that she was mute and not reveal some of the Hokkai Clan's secrets. Wolf is asking whether or not your considering going through with it? I know it's dangerous after all The Land of Madness isn't a nice place, not to mention I'm sure it couldn't be easy to gain additional power so it has to be some sort of trial to weed out those who are simply not made of the stuff to handle it. King said before he would sink his head back into his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 1:46 am

Rika listened and watched as King spoke and Wolf joined the exchange. She knew of a couple of the types, one of which had taken the most of her attention, one that would particularly aid in their capture of a bijuu, she only hoped that she could achieve that higher state, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to go down that path yet, once Awoken there was no going back, so it was a heavy and life changing decision. She laughed slightly when he mentioned her picking his brain, he was right, she loved gathering information, especially considering it usually aided her in some way. It was a good habit, although slightly annoying to other people, Rika really didn't care, her only concerns were those in favor of herself and the shogunate.

"I too have heard of some of these "Ascended States". Most importantly, one called the Xeres. The ability to use the power of natural energy and to restrict powerful creatures, and most importantly to create extremely powerful seals... You see where I'm going with this? I'm very serious about this but I need the backing of powerful shinobi. If you are willing to help me I will devote my studies to the capturing of these bijuu and I myself will work towards become this seal master that we need so badly." she said at last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 2:11 am

King would listen to what Rika had to say it would seem that he was forging bonds in this new place after all, and here she was asking whether he would be up to assisting her in becoming stronger. He didn't mind of course, as powerful allies meant that he didn't have to bear the burden of being the strongest individual anymore, as he had when it was him and Wolf with the majority of their clan members. Not to mention he was sure her style of combat was completely different from his own so this would be an opportunity for him to gain more insight into other combat styles. Hmm well if you are serious about it, then sign me up. Just know my training isn't easy, after all you don't get this ripped. King said flexing his muscles causing Wolf to glare at him for being so childish in such a serious situation which he promptly ignored.

By slacking off. But that just makes three, and as much as I would like to think I'm powerful, three people can't take on a Bijuu. Though I'm sure you know that, so while we work on improving ourselves we should seek the assistance at least two others. Perhaps a ranged fighter and a back up medic. Wolf's capable but she mainly focuses on medical techniques for the both of us since we are gate users. We'd be able to run interference to occupy most of a Bijuu's time. So five, five would be the minimalistic number of skilled induviduals we would need to have any chance at it. As harsh as it sounds I would of liked to surround myself with weaker people but...the concept of fodder lost it's appeal during the war. Now I'd prefer to bite one for the team, so I at least don't have to live with the fact that my actions caused the unnecessary deaths of many others.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 2:33 am

Rika covered her mouth as she laughed at King's joke. But she wasn't concerned with the training too much, she could handle herself in most situations, or at least she felt like she could. Of course there were plenty of people out there strong enough to completely overwhelm her. She couldn't help but smile, it was nice to have his support, and of course there would be other Blades willing to help them, of course she would consider bringing Kimiko along, but the girl wasn't ready yet, she would have to show much more improvement, but there was still a great deal of time before they would do that. "I have to admit, I'm pretty glad I met you two, I think this will go places, sorry to bring such serious matters to the spa, I know I said we'd be relaxing, I'm not very good at throw my worries out the door momentarily, perhaps Wolf can teach me." she said, playfully poking her tongue out at the other girl.

He was right though, they would need a strong team, five being the minimum, they would be better off with more. She wondered how many of the Blades would join their efforts. There was one in particular she had in mind she would like to become close to, she could sense that he was strong willed and powerful, his name was Cyrus, he would be a useful ally to befriend. Perhaps she would search him out soon and speak to him about her, but she would be less open than with King, she didn't want all of the Blades knowing about this, not yet at least, it was far too early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 2:51 am

Wolf would smile happily at Rika before her facial expression would suddenly become grave as she would then move closer only to reach out and pull King into the water his entry splashing a large amount of displaced water onto Rika. Of course Wolf would promptly dive underwater and swim away in order to avoid retribution, but that was essentially her way of ending the heaviness of the conversation and transition back into having some fun. After all that was what spa's were for, besides relaxing, facials, pedicures, manicures...and various other things that happen at spa's. Hopefully the change of the conversation would attract Kimiko's attention now that the seriousness was now over though if she was content swimming on her own Wolf wouldn't attempt to bother her.

King would fall into the water before swimming back upward and sputtering half annoyed, half amused as he totally should of seen that coming but she had blindsided him with perverted images and thus he wasn't able to react in time. Using the pack bond for evil, how could she, either way she had essentially ruined his efforts of staying mostly dry and now his hair was all wet and will probably be frizzy all day. Such a girl. Wolf would quip back to him causing him to frown slightly before pointedly ignoring her. Wolf is an asshat don't listen to her. he said looking away from her while Wolf would silently laugh underwater.

Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th July 2014, 3:40 pm

Kimiko had done laps around the spa as she was just mindlessly just soaking in the water and bothering the other patrons with her swimming. She found it funny how bothered they were, afterall she was just splashing water so very lightly. Whenever she swam past Rika and King, she heard snippets of what they were talking about. She knew Eavesdropping was bad buuuuuuuuut she wanted to know what was so serious. The phrases she caught, "Bijuu... Team... Awakening... Far Off Lands..." None of it meant much to her other than Bijuu... Which she didn't want to think about.... She kept swimming for awhile as she saw Wolf throwing water onto King and him finally getting in.

She swam back and would sit with her back to the wall next to Rika, Did i miss anything senpai? She said innocently as she just omitted the things she barely heard. She sometime worried what was going through Rika's head, but it wasn't her place to prod and and probe. She just relaxed as her swim was a bit tiring, she looked up to the steamy ceiling, just listening to Rika, if she had anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th July 2014, 5:35 pm

As Wolf pulled King and sent a huge splash of water over Rika she couldn't help but laugh at Wolf's mischeif. She had never really spent much time in these kinds of situations, she had friends throughout her life, sure, but she was rarely playful with them or anything of the sort. To some people it came naturally, but not to her. Rika sent a splash towards wolf before diving underwater, she figured if she was gonna be soaked she might as well submerge completely. It felt nice under the warm water, if she didn't need to breathe she may have taken a nap down there, but unfortunately she was no fish.

Rika came up out of the water next to Kimiko and took in some air before returning to relaxing on the wall. When Kimiko asked if she missed anything, Rika thought for a moment. She knew Kimiko would have to know at some point, but she didn't want to worry the younger girl for the time being. "Just some business talk, nothing too important." Rika said with a smile. "Are you enjoying yourself Kimi?" she asked. It seemed that Kimiko had gotten over her freakout earlier, but one could only be so sure. Rika had enjoyed herself quite a bit this night but it had gotten dark and she realized she was yawning. There were things she had to do the next day so she wanted to get to sleep early. "Thank you guys I had a good time hanging out with you, but I'm gonna go ahead and head home and get some sleep, have a good night you two." she said at King and Wolf. She knew she would see Kimiko later since they shared a dorm.

[Rika Exits]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th July 2014, 6:31 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply my internet has been down since yesterday.

Wolf would continue to swim however when Rika mentioned that she was getting out she would wave bye before motioning to Wolf who was still ignoring her. Oh don't be like that. Hey if you come here we can have fun later on.... Wolf said through the pack bond causing King to twitch a bit she would radiate feelings of lust and watch amused as he attempted to resist it only to eventually break and end up swimming towards her. But...unfortunately for Wolf it would seem she had projected a bit too much and thus he was pitching a tent, not wanting to scar the poor Kimiko Wolf would quickly grab her clipboard and write something down "Pack is calling for a clan meeting. It was nice meeting you." before she would hop out of the water wrapping her still dry towel around her body. Thankfully it was just in time for King to burst out of the water and attempt to tackle her, with Wolf skipping out of the way so he would end up crashing into a bench.

Catch me if you can. Wolf would said through the pack bond silently laughing before taking off towards the locker rooms leaving the slightly stunned King still sprawled around the bench. Eventually he would regain cognitive functions before straightening up and cracking his next. Oh...I'll catch you alright. King muttered under his breath before taking off after her...into the women's locker room. Suddenly multiple shrill screams would go out through the spa with King rushing out of the locker rooms at double the speed he used to enter multiple women holding pots, pans, a bathroom sin-...How do they even do that, oh right fuinjutsu. Either way King was running for his life while Wolf had apparently banked on him running foolishly into the locker room as a means to make her own escape.

(Wolf & King Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.   New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Living Spaces, New Friendly Faces.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2