Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime16th July 2017, 10:27 pm

Armen had just left Kris at the lodge and was making his way through his to-do list.  Next on his list was something he has been avoiding all day. It's something a bit serious to him and he didn't want Kris getting worried or troubled over any of his problems.  Their trip here should serve as somewhat of a get away for her to clear her mind of all the craziness that's ensued with the earth division and maybe catch up with some familiar faces. But now it was time for him to address this task. Before showing up he had visited an old friend who owned a shop that he spent most of his time in during his chuunin exams. Before leaving he made sure to ask his friend about a few people and one of those people was Nyen Kaironokuma.  Friend noted that she was somewhere in the village today so Armen would take that information and search for her in the most populated areas. After a while of searching, he'd find her and tail her for a bit. In no way did he expect to go unnoticed and after a while his tailing started to become more obvious.  He'd observe the color of her skin and how much she'd really blossomed from three years ago. Those years really did her a world of good, she's sort of attractive. He'd follow her until they were both alone and then speak.  " Sup Nyen? ya dun forgot a ninja , huh?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime17th July 2017, 1:19 am

Nyen wasn't exactly oblivious to the person on her tail she just didn't want to stop just yet and continued her errands like normal. She was still waiting on her jonin flak jacket, having been promoted a couple of months ago but had been too busy training in the mastery of her new metal type to really switch out her gear. Now she had some free time and had decided to go about doing just that and once she made her last stop she would head to one of the training grounds which required jonin level or above clearance so that Armenezra and her could have a chat. Luckily she didn't have to make the first move and in response to his question she would sit on the ground, her weight making an audible thump as over the years she had gotten used to saturating her body with all sorts of minerals honing her defensive capabilities even further to the point that if not for her chakra control she would most likely be crushed under the weight of her own armor. "I haven't, but what brings you all the way out here, did Taka need me for something or is this a more personal visit because I have a boyfriend you know."
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime17th July 2017, 2:15 am

He'd remain silent for a bit taking note on the way she moved. She was heavy and her weight was made obvious by the sounds that followed every move. Armen thought back on the exams and having watched her in the exam fight.  Three years later there must've been some improvements made, but Armen doubts that all the armor in the world could prepare her for what he's about to ask her to do." a boy friend huh? dam ma dats too bad, we culda had alotta fun." He'd crack a charming smile at her, before letting up a bit and just stare at her silently. He'd look around a bit before continuing, " Nah Taka's gud. It's lik ya said, Im hur fo somethin a bit mo personal. Judgin by ur discretion in choosin da place, i feels lik u might kno wat a brutha bout ta say." He;d look her in the eye and take a step closer just to test her level of trust a bit. " I neva got ta say anythin to ya n I kno tis far too late now. I'm sorreh bout R'tari, I shulda been der fo u too. U didnt need meh im sure, but still tho shulda been der as a comrade. Still we share somthin in common. Wat we both saw dat day; I think its time; we go afta da five tailed beast."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime17th July 2017, 10:44 am

Nyen would nod briefly freezing over his mention of R'tari merely because there were somethings people never got over but her face remained blank under her armor. "The Gobi...why. It seemed pretty content all those years ago and its such an unknown that it would be unwise to try and kill it for no reason. That is if we could kill it." Nyen said skeptical of what Armen was suggesting the thought of confronting that..thing was the farthest from her mind. As far as she was concerned they were om the caliber of god beasts if not even more so namely something to leave alone and it would do the same.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime17th July 2017, 2:55 pm

Armen received her nod as an acceptance of his condolences for R'tari, but that was not all he read. Her body language although slight, indicated something that her face did not.  It seems as Armen has suspected, the death of R'tari is still a sensitive matter, but her lack of expression in her face might be due to military training. Either way the sensitivity was an indicator that he needed. Three years have past and it surely did mature her, but it did not change the person she was. Her response to Armen's proposal was another confirmation that although she may not be as innocent as she use to be, she's still the same person at her very core. This would come as a benefit to Armen, because of all the people he would need to convince to join the hunting party, Nyen was probably the most detrimental. Being in close  proximity to her also gave Armen the affirmation that although she doesn't know him very well, that they do share some level of trust that'll allow Armen to share his intimate thoughts.  So with what he had gathered, he'd try his best to answer her in a way that would best move her, and reveal Armen's true intentions. " Wen ya look at da villages of deez allied nations.. wat do ya see? If ya see thangs da way i do, den u see lives n stories untold. I'll be open wit ya, i hate dis system n dats y i left, but mah heart is n will always be hur. Ur youth r hand plucked ta serve as weapons ta kill n protect dem othas dat cant. I dunt think dats rit, but wither it is or not da ASN gave us purpose." Armen looks her in the eye and doesn't break his gaze on her only giving a slight pause for her to remember that boat ride. " Do ya rememba? Do ya rememba how it felt?"

Spoiler:

" Dat day we wur completely defenseless. Had da thang knew where we wur, well dis convo wuldnt be happenin.  Regardless on how dey did it; we wur chosen frum adolescence.  We wur chosen ta be da defense fo da defenseless; The sword of the swordless. We r da shield dat will protect da future from da horrors dat we kno. So wither tis be unwise or plans of a genious; tis is r duty. Dis is wat we die fo."

Spoiler:

Armen would pause slightly thinking of what he did that day and how even with his capability interface even he could not properly gauge its power " I dunno if it wus da distance or its sheer powah level, but i culdnt read da thang.  But we both kno dis thang is far beyond us n we will need mo help. But i can neva get da propa help we will need wit out u backin me up. U r Nyen Kaironokuma; a respected ninja of da ASN. Hur yo word resonate mo den mine, but wit u i can speak mo den my mind but ma heart as well. We ignore da problem it aint goin away n afta centuries of bein unseen it aint a coincidence dat we found it. Without knowledge of its motives we will neva kno wat it will do next. Centuries ago da factions wusnt wat we is now, da land wus theres. Its only a matta of time befo it takes bak wat wus once theres.  Best believe if ders one ders mo." Armen would think a bit further knowing that what he will propose next will be even crazier than hunting and killing the thing. " Mah name is Armenezra Doublestackums Rikigaku. R clan dunt kill wat we can harness. As crazeh as it may seem, we shuld find a way n harness da powah of da five tailed beast."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime17th July 2017, 7:45 pm

Himiko had little to go on that Armen might be in town, and yet her gut instinct had worked on just right. She had done a lot of walking around the village in hopes of finding a trail, and it was only when she was trying her luck in the local training fields that things would actually work out for her. At least being a Jonin herself she was allowed in any way. Seeing the familiar, if clearly matured, figure she broke in to a sprint, all but ignoring the other person he was talking to at first. "Oh my goddess Armen!" She practically screamed at him as she flung her arms around him in a tight, loving hug. "Oh... it's soo good to see you again! Why didn't you send ahead and let me know you were in town!" It was only then she finally let go, stepping back and smiling at the other person there. Once more it was a vaguely familiar face, she was sure they had met before but never properly like she and Armen did. "S-Sorry, I hope I wasn't intterupting something. I just got so excited to see my best friend again after so long," She had no hesitation in calling him that. "Hi, I'm Himiko. Himiko Zakiyoshi, Armen's old team mate,"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime19th July 2017, 12:08 pm

Nyen frowned though her face still appeared blank, as she didn't like to remember things from that time when she was much more expressive when it came to her weakness but she did remember she also remembered exactly how R'tari had responded to it's appearance. But before she would make a reply another person would join their little conversation she recognized her also from the chunin exams as she hadn't had any missions with her seeing as they were aligned to different villages within the ASN. "I know you from those exams long ago, your third teammate is Decimus who left with Armenezra here correct? she said this all the while studying the other woman as she could see a pattern as she too was a jonin so if she had been informed the same way she had then at least he was trying to make an effort to bring powerful people to try and fight the thing. Yet three individuals were not enough, they would need much more if they were to have any hope of such things.

"You saying harness does bring me some concern after all I'm interpreting it as you wanting to not in fact kill the Bijuu, but find some way of controlling it. Why should I help you, so you could bring it back to your home in the Neutral Territories and hold it over us here as a way to keep the peace? Such a deterrent would only result in escalation, soon we will have not one but multiple across different factions all vying for them should they appear." she said speaking freely as Himiko did have A-rank clearance the same as her and thus would of probably been made aware of the Bijuu sighting when she attained her rank. "Then we have children fighting against other children but not just that but monsters roaming the battlefields killing anything and everything that was a threat to whatever ideal their handlers follow. Do you not see the issue in such a thing?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime19th July 2017, 2:24 pm

Armen waited patiently for his words to sink into Nyen's heart, but before she could even reply to him a familiar voice was heard shouting his name. His eyes opened wide as he'd turn to confirm that the voice was indeed hers. It was Himiko freaking Zakiyoshi! His heart would beat fast as she made her way towards him and flung her arms around him. For that moment Armen was no longer aware of anything that was going on, and a big smile plastered on his face. Armen found himself giggling lightly as he is greeted with so much affection. It was enough to choke him up a bit, completely forgetting that he was in a very serious and intimate conversation with Nyen.  At that moment, Armen realized that he hadn't been this happy in several years. The power of this woman right here, its only matured with time, and her beauty as well.  After taking it all in, he'd return the tight squeeze pressing their bodies closer together as his voice becomes more chocked up," Well..ya kno me, im always tryna surprise ya. Altho today im da one surprised."

Himiko would then address Nyen and her response snapped Armen out of his emotional state and back into the severity of the conversation. He found it a bit entertaining that Nyen remembered all three members of Team 6; including the third and most enigmatic member , Decimus.  It only raised the question of how prepared she was for the team during the exams. If you'd ask Armen who was on her team, he'd only guess Takahiro because of how she asked about him earlier, but would have no clue about the third member.  After the two were acquainted , Armen also noted that she did not introduce herself, so would refrain from giving her name out now that Himiko had joined the conversation. Nyen then redirected the conversation back to its main focus and raised strong points; forcing Armen to think deeply within himself for the proper solutions for such concerns. He wouldnt take the time out to explain anything to Himiko, leaving it up to her to figure out what they were talking about and catch up.  She'd have to remember the private conversation that Armen had with her and Decimus near her temple a week or so after R'tari's funeral.
Spoiler:

Finally after a few moments he'd respond." Im da captain of da heaven seal division n ovaseer of all Bachiatari operations. Bachiatari runs thru a brutha's viens; i bleed its essence." He'd look over to Himiko and stare at her, " But ma heart is ASN n will always be ASN" After a moment he'd bow his head concentrating  on what to say next, making sure to mean every word as if his life depended on it. " We bachiatari r da definition of peace in r time. We do r best ta maintain said peace by balancin da tides of powah between da shogunate n da ASN. So to bring da Gobi back home wit me; tis is da least problamatic decision ta make. But as it stands I'm one Bachiatari commissionin several ASN shinobi ta put der life on da line fo my expedition. Tis only honest of me ta leave da five tails wit ya'll; if ya havent da fear of losin control ova it. In exchange yall will submit monthly reports bout da beast n da progress bein made wit it. Its ta honor ma own sacrifice n hold n accountability fo it. Accountability....dats da way ta prevent conflicts wit all reasonable factions. Da Gobi will fo-eva be a symbol of da gud relations between ASN n Bachiatari." Armen gave that a few moments to sink in before addressing her doubts and possible denial. " Les say ya dunt help meh n da otha shinobi's share ur views on da matter. We'll be leavin fate in da hands of an  unknown entity dat doesn't share da compassion dat we do. If it comes fo us, we'll be on da defensive n many lives will be lost." At this point Armen would stare at Nyen's expressionless face and direct his words firmly. " children fightin children, monstas on da battle field?" He'd then raise his artificial arms straight in the air allowing his sleeves to reveal more of the arms ingenious structure. " Dis hur be a constant reminda dat monstas alreadeh exist on da battle field n children alreadeh fight children.
I aint foolish 'nough ta believe dat im da first ta spot it n da first ta want ta tame its powah. If we let da Pandoran empire succeed wur i might fail; tell meh now, how will ya defend? I fear regardless of da risks; da safest hands tis still r own.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime25th July 2017, 5:08 pm

Himiko had so much she wanted to talk about with Armen, she felt so far behind on his life even and to hear he was doing so well just made her want to know what's going on more. But to hear they were talking about a bijuu made her turn serious. Armen had mentioned it way back, but as they were lowly genin back then she had all but ignored it. Armen had surely told higher ups and it was they who would make the decision. But to hear that the bijuu was still out there, she felt that she would be amongst those to fight it. She had the power now after all, even if she might benefit better being support than outright assaulting, and if Armen was involved she would be there to back him up as she always promised.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 12:04 am

Omito had been listening intently to the goings on of the conversation unfolding between the two, but he decided in that moment to make his presence known. He made himself visible and stepped from the shadows, floating over to hover next to Nyen, raising an eyebrow at Armen "But that is just it, isn't it Rikigaku-san. You are no longer a part of the Allied Shinobi Nations. I am sorry to say, but Nyen's fears are valid, I myself would hate to see the Gobi's power be sealed and controlled, only to be used as a weapon to threaten our members into a forced peace." He spoke in a calm monotone voice, but there was still something chilly, almost ghastly, about the way he spoke "That being said, I do believe that the ASN is the best place for the beast. I would also like to put forth Dipugakure as the housing village for it. One of our most prominent members utilizes Wood Style, a powerful weapon against Bijuu and really anyone who uses chakra, and another is a powerful force to be reckoned with. Both the perfect candidates to control such a massive power. And I will be there for surveillance, making sure nothing goes awry in the control of the Five Tails." He turned to Nyen with a considerate gaze "Of course I am willing to hear the case for other villages if they feel they can control it better. Any thoughts, Nyen?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 12:16 am

On Omito's entrance Nyen would turn to regard him with a nod as he said almost exactly what she was about to say albeit modified in that he did offer a compromise between her and Armenezra. "The fact is, while I may trust Takahiro bar that mission we were on I don't know you enough to trust you or your organization. I personally think anything created from such...aberrations would be too dangerous to keep long term unless we are intending to release them on our enemies, so yes I do think Dipu would be the better fit for such a thing." Nyen said making her stance known as she remembered R'tari's own abject terror when witnessing such a thing and shared such views that there were some things that shinobi should not mess with. Still a weapon in their time of need would be useful but she would feel more comfortable perhaps if it were one of the weaker tailed beasts, perhaps the one tail.

"Still, what are you suggesting in essence? Gathering teams to bring that thing down who would comprise said team? Yourself or are you pulling Taka into this reckless endeavor as well, because if that's the case if you want my participation then you have to bar him from joining in this escapade regardless of what leaps he's made he isn't ready for something like this."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 3:57 am

Armen sighed and bowed his head realizing that his dialect got the best of them. He literally just said that they'd gain control over the bijuu, but at least they offered a housing location for the bijuu and to Armen's satisfaction that village happened to be his home village.  He would surely remember to visit home  soon and see his brother and sister. But for now he'd look towards Himiko wondering if she'd realize that he was lowkey ignored. Despite the urge to say more than whats needed; Armen decided to avoid back and forths and only address what's important.  Taka... does Taka-thangs.I dunt see any reason fo him ta wanna come n fight ma demons." Armen would look towards Omito. " U speak well but fam, who is u?"If Omito chose to introduce himself, Armen would lend him the floor before starting again looking towards Nyen. " I'll entatain da idea of havin yall support n if so besides Himiko, u, n me; I'd wanna try n convince Summa Osuna ta join da team.  Summa n i aint really best friends but da chick help a ninja out once befo. Basically dun save a brutha's life one time. Besides Jazz's team 7, Osuna's team 10 gotta hell of a rep in deez skreets.  But alas i aint gunna find much support frum dat team if u dunt back me up Nyen. Afta such if we do end up cathin da thang ders da matta of Accountabiliteh. Placin such powa wit da ASN needs ta be accounted fo."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime28th July 2017, 6:02 pm

Himiko shook her head and tutted at Armen's suggestion that she was getting involved with this hunt of a bijuu, "Yeah, didn't miss this whole volunteering me for things," She would jab him in the side with her elbow and smirked, "I'm joking of course, we might not officially be a team, but Armen and myself are always gonna be a team. So if he wants me on this hunt, then I'm one hundred percent in. I just... have to take care of something before I go. It'll be like... two minutes, but it's not something I can avoid,"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime28th July 2017, 6:28 pm

Omito arched a brow at Armen's question, and his following words, as if he knew of Summer and their team, he should've at least heard of the team's third member "I am Omito Fantom, a Hunter Ninja and a member of the Team you say is integral to your...planning. That being Team 10 of course. I count Summer Osuna as hands down one of the closest people to me." His mind was unconsciously drawn to the Pack Bond they all shared, and the fact that they could feel that which each other felt, even over vast distances "That being said, I do believe the person with the best chances of getting Summer here is myself. On the matter of accountability, I possess the means to track the beast's movements once it is sealed, Cherish holds the power to keep its strength in check and Summer's leadership skills and abundant power is more than enough to mold it into a powerful weapon and asset. Much like Dipu is the perfect home for the creature, Team 10 would make the perfect guardians for it." Omito was steadily sending info through the pack bond in order to let Summer and Cherish know of everything that was going on. They didn't have as much free range of movement as Omito himself, so it would take time for them to arrive, but at least they would be caught up with events.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime31st July 2017, 11:32 pm

Nyen would sigh, before deciding to finally let up her stance concerning the pointlessness of combating one of the nine, she had eventually been convinced and though reluctant to participate she would give it her all as a matter of duty to her comrades. "So, since I'm guessing Team 10 will be grouping up does that mean I'm with you two?" Nyen said turning to regard Armenezra though her eyes would slide to Himiko wondering if she ever did manage to mitigate her weakness to electricity. After all they didn't know what that monster was capable of and it would utterly suck if it happened to have control over lightning. Still it was a good thing that Nyen was getting better at countering such a release, so if it did come up then she would at least be able to protect Himiko from suffering like she did during the chunin exams against that Rai kid. "If that's the case I suppose they'll be running point on this whereas we are their support. Defensive support from me, supplementary from Himiko and offensive support from you Armen? Or are my roles wrong and she's the damage dealer while your better at support?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime1st August 2017, 12:01 am

Armen couldn't hold a straight face when Himiko publicized her unwavering support. It was a warm feeling that he knew he reciprocated for her.  If ever needed she'll find that same support in Armen. That was one down and as Omito began to introduce himself, Armen's eyes lit up. It was almost as if he slightly lost his cool and wanted to interrupt him and finish his intro on his behalf. He has never met omito, but he has heard a little about him; to his fortune he also seems all in on this plan. Hopefully at the end of all this they can become pretty good friends and he could gain some tips. Finally the approval he has been waiting for was given. Nyen was finally in and with that Armen's grin reached from ear to ear; the moment he's been waiting for might finally happen. As Nyen organized the six man team out loud Armen agreed with the arrangement. Despite reveering himself as strong he isnt arrogant enough to think that he is better suited for the frontlines than the great Sannin, Summer Osuna and his team. As Nyen suggested they'd be better suited for the support team and offensive support was the perfect role for Armen to still get him a piece of the five tails. " chyea im diggin da formation. Himi musta gotten strong i feel it! But yo boi mad confident in his offense;  ninja be heated heavy n me clip got plenty rounds ya dig? But no pressah, we dunt kno wat da thang can do yet. If ma shit dunt work we switchin out. So les go, get dis news to da one Osuna, whatcha'll say?"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime6th August 2017, 4:07 am

Omito was going over their team set up in his own head, poring through the different strategies. Hopefully they possessed enough strengths to face down the creature with what they had, though they did need to be prepared for the eventuality that the creature would have an advantage against at least one of them, if not more. He would feel more secure with a third team, and his mind was drawn unbidden to Team 7. Jazz's intellect would surely be invaluable in a situation like this, though she was within the Shogunate and couldn't offer much help from there. They would need to make do and have faith in all of their individual skills and their work as a unit "We don't need to inform Summer. I've been feeding her information through our pack bond, so she is fully caught up on events. We only need to go meet her and Cherish and form a more solid plan of action for subduing the beast. Shall we go then?" Omito turned and began his flight off. They needed to get to the Dipu Islands as soon as possible, they had no time to waste.

[Omito Exits unless stopped]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime8th August 2017, 11:53 am

"Wait we are going now? ...I thought this was going to be something to prepare for. Nyen said looking at Armen and Himiko for their input as while she wasn't opposed to going into the fray but she would of liked more time to prepare and purchase items that would be of use to her in combat, maybe additional weaponry that she could potentially scrap down in battle if she ran out of iron sand and what not. Still it wasn't as if she wasn't battle ready all the time, after what happened to R'tari she made it a point to always be prepared for the worst not matter what. Sure these people weren't her teammates but they were fellow shinobi and she would make sure none of her comrades died during this fight if she could help it. Besides this would be a true test of how far she had come as ever since that day nothing had tested her abilities after she put her mind to becoming stronger. Truthfully she had always considered perhaps sparring with Summer Osuna as she was considered the strongest of their generation and she wanted to know where she fell in or whether the gap between them was still far. At least fighting alongside her could give her insights into what she was missing in her own growth.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime12th August 2017, 3:02 pm

Armen was amused by team 10's form of communication. What a convenient way to share information in such a small time frame. Omito seemed ready to go and in honesty, Armen wasn't quite ready to leave at the moment either. Much like what Nyen said, he'd figure they would take the time to plan against a massive creature like the five tails. Apart from that, he still had some business to tend to here in Hakagakure, including meeting with the young man whose to stand trial soon. " yo..yo! Omito! No need ta haste, lest r lives we waste. I thank we shuld go n readeh ourselves. Maybeh we take off in the morn ta meet up wit Summa n plan dis out. Anyway yo boi out fo da day, we funna be legends afta dis." Armen chuckles as he gestures for himiko to take off with him. After waving good bye, he'd leav.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime12th August 2017, 5:24 pm

Himiko didn't really know the group, or less than Armen did at least, so she remained back. He was the man with the plan after all. He had her trust and she didn't even need to say it to give her support to him. He might have just got here, it might have been years since they saw each other, but he was no less her partner. "Yeah, legends you say," she answered snarkly at her friend before to the others in the group. She would bow deeply, hands in her knees as she did before standing tall again with a bright smile. "I look forward to supporting you all then." She would turn then to follow after Armen.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]   Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Wounds, Older Faces [Gobi Debriefing Thread]
Page 1 of 1