Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mission Scroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidi

Chidi

Mission Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Mission Scroll   Mission Scroll Icon_minitime18th May 2014, 10:42 am

Ace walked in the Kage office of kohaigakure and for the most part it was pretty nice, the perks of being a blade was awesome; so awesome he was finally able to train enough to take on his clans challenge of awakening the zone which required him to kill a jonin. The young Kugeki felt he was ready for any challenge really, his confidence levels soaring far beyond what they use to be. Anyways it was time to ask the clerk what was up. Can I have a mission involving me take out a jonin one on one, that would be helpful. He just stood there with his black cloak covering his whole body only showing his eyes, it was time for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Mission Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Scroll   Mission Scroll Icon_minitime18th May 2014, 10:50 am

The receptionist cast her gaze over Ace's body, taking in the rather depressing looking shinobi standing before her. Couldn't he get some colour in his palette or something? Whatever, he was a Blade and it was not the receptionist's place to say anything. So she put down the piece of paper that she was looking at before thinking over what he said. "Well I have heard of a Jonin in the land of Anguish, she has been harassing patrols moving through that area but no one is entirely sure of what abilities she actually has... So I cannot give you anymore information other than the location, sorry." She pulled out a piece of folded paper and handed it over. Written on the paper was a map that would lead to a specific patrol route through Anguish that was marked with a large circle and, in red writing above it, the only clue as to what she was... 'Thunder Queen'.
Back to top Go down

Mission Scroll
Page 1 of 1