Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Selling Black Blood.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Selling Black Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Selling Black Blood.   Selling Black Blood. Icon_minitime28th April 2014, 8:59 am

Neo would walk into Haka, leaving all his beasts at the surface besides Tetsu and Kech who would be the only company he has throughout the village dynamically interchange. Most shinobi seemed useless anyway, so there shouldn't be much trouble. News had reached his ears of the war whilst at Greed, which did lead to his thought on whether Haka was pro or anti shogunate. Yet that had to be pushed far back, and if he wished to escape from the hidden village despite his anti passion, he will need to remain a neutral tamer for the time being. With no obvious shopping central, his walk would end at the kages mansion. "I'd like to sell a wealthy sum of a very rare substance." He announce to whomever was available to hear his plea, continuing after gaining some form of attention. "I have a fairly large sum of Black Blood. And i would like 2'250'000 Xel for it. I feel as though at this point in time, it would be a good opportunity given its rarity, given the war, and given its price. No merchant would offer it at its lowest value." They'll Steal It! Neo sighed at Jax's statement. No. They may try, but they have no way of knowing where i have put it, or whether i have sealed it away somewhere. We should be fine, and if not...You may get us out of here.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Selling Black Blood.   Selling Black Blood. Icon_minitime14th May 2014, 4:37 am

The person at the shop was a woman who had been a merchant all her life, she knew the prices on things and she knew the inflation that the land of Greed put on those things but when she heard that amount she actually raised an eyebrow, he might as well sell that amount directly to the village itself. But she would humor him just a bit while re-educating him on how much the exact price was per the amount of Black Blood he had. Sure it was a quite expensive commodity as Acolytes were rare and those who did have the blood didn't exactly want it spread around lest protections be made to prevent it's use on the common shinobi. After all such a power was meant to be kept isolated so as not to flood the market. 2 Mil? I should be expecting a drum of black blood, I wonder kid how many people you killed to get that much or did you run into a Kurogane or something. Tell you what. You tell me exactly how much you have and we'll see exactly what the price is, after all you don't exactly look like a merchant and since you came here it's obvious that your smart and aren't trying to sell to those asswipes in the Land of Greed.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Selling Black Blood.   Selling Black Blood. Icon_minitime14th May 2014, 4:48 am

Neo would sigh, rubbing the back of his head before offering a very rare smile, obviously fake, yet something he has been working on for quite some time. [color=#9966ff"My apologies. Mathematics was never a strong point of mine."[/color] Dickhead Neo would hold out his palm as tets opened his excessively wide mouth, his tongue unrolling to reveal the jar, handing it over happily. It was a small jar, yet quite worth while. Neo would place it on the counter carefully, allowing her the chance to examine it for herself. "I have 15 all of equal size. Name your price" Kech would shift slightly, get bored, but other then that, the trio were paitently waiting for a response, ready to head on back to where ever the hell they decide to go, not to mention the fact that the other 3 were still waiting at the surface...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Selling Black Blood.   Selling Black Blood. Icon_minitime14th May 2014, 5:27 am

The woman would look at the small jar appraising it quickly and then making a tsking noise, before tilting her head a bit before deciding to name a price after she did all the math in her head. 25,100 Xel for just the one, 376500 for all fifteen, of course you won't mind if I actually check to see that what you have is what you are really offering. No offense but I won't pay without knowing it's the real deal no worries I don't need to open it to check. the woman said before pulling out a small magnifiying glass which she would use to look at the jar before nodding and moving to the counter and pulling out 4 scrolls before placing them on the table just within her own reach. [color=yellow]Here is your Xel. So if you still want to sell, then place the rest of the goods on the table and I'll pass you your funds and we can all be happy shoppers.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Selling Black Blood.   Selling Black Blood. Icon_minitime14th May 2014, 5:35 am

Neo would pause for a moment to ponder. 376500 if still a fairly decent sum of cash, besides that its more then anything the land of greed would ever be willing to pay. With a click of his unpocketed hand, Tetsu would release the rest of the jars, dropping them on the table carefully. Each jar filled with black gold, and surprisingly dry. After all, Tetsu is an explosive user, and you can't light an explosive with a wet wick. Once Neo receives his share of the money, he'd nod his head towards the girl, before turning an leaving, hoping to get out of the village as soon as possible. Far to crowded for his liking. Kech would let out a relieved sigh, no doubt feeling the same, before turning to follow, tetsu too. Both Kech and Neo had spent the last 2 and a half years alone (with the exception of Jax), so their distaste of overly populated areas was too be expected.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Black Blood.   Selling Black Blood. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling Black Blood.
Page 1 of 1