Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Selling my Jewels.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Selling my Jewels. Empty
PostSubject: Selling my Jewels.   Selling my Jewels. Icon_minitime13th January 2014, 7:14 pm

Bec wandered through the village towards the location of the old shopping district, which no doubt still stood unchanged over the years. There was a store somewhere around here that would no doubt be interested in buying these jewels she holds, which Bec had already made sure to value. Shrugging, she would turn and walk into a general trader's store, making her way towards the counter where she would lean on the table with arms folded, showing a little something extra. "Uh, excuse me...I have some very valuable items to sell if your interested. "
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Selling my Jewels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my Jewels.   Selling my Jewels. Icon_minitime13th February 2014, 10:26 pm

The man sitting at the shop would sit up straighter before coughing and leaning forward with a bright smile, how lovely a young lady who thought she had something valuable, well if she did then he would swindle her out of them at a much lower price that they were actually worth and then sell them for a profit later. The scene was a general appraiser, the participants were, Rebecca Toketsu and a Gorgonzola Terrence, and the battle of haggling would begin. Welcome to my shop, please place the items in the slot so that I can view them through the glass. he said as he waited for her to place whatever valuable she had on her down before pulling out a small magnifying glass as he saw a sparkle, meaning they were most likely gems and he needed to check how flawed the crystals were.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

Selling my Jewels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my Jewels.   Selling my Jewels. Icon_minitime13th February 2014, 11:07 pm

Bec sighed, looking at the man, his posture and tone of voice. We have a stingy little leech, such a pain to deal with. She would place one of the jewels in visible sight, keeping the others hidden away for now. "I've already examined them myself, don't go thinking that i'm some stupid bimbo who doesn't know their price. 1 have 2 others of equal value and i was 60 K for them." She would smile, speaking in a manner who both sounds confident, kind and of course, stern as shit. "I know you'd love these, negotiating with me won't be as successful as you hope either, so watch what you say or i walk to the next shop. That's the problem with you village traders, competition is simply too strong. " She begin tapping her nails against the desk, putting a subconscious pressure on him.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Selling my Jewels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my Jewels.   Selling my Jewels. Icon_minitime23rd February 2014, 7:10 pm

My my Sixty thousand is simply way too much even for such exquisite gems like these, what is this quartz, now if these were diamonds then that would be a different matter, even though they are of good quality. The most I could give you is half of that, surely you understand. Gorgonzola said with a miserly smile as he attempted to convince her that the value was lower, of course neither of them were actually right the true price was somewhere in between sixty and thirty something around forty-five thousand as each was worth fifteen thousand a piece. Of course he was trying for much lower about five grand less while she was trying for five grand more. It would seem the haggling had begun.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Selling my Jewels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my Jewels.   Selling my Jewels. Icon_minitime23rd February 2014, 10:47 pm

Rebecca smiled, nodding her head seemingly in agreement. "Like i said, do not mistake me for one of your usual petty customers, for i myself am worth more then everything you own. Don't suss me for value." She would outstretch her hand, palm up, waiting for her jewel to be returned. "Now, if you would please return it, I shall take my spoils someplace where i will get its true value for. By the way, your amazing bargain is gone, and i just realized i didn't correctly express their value. 80 thousand, haggle below value for that, as you seem to be terrible in your customer service. The more your offers insult me, the higher i place the value for you, and the lower it gets for your competition." She was both bluffing, and not at the same time. She really was waiting for the jewel to be returned so she can walk out empty handed, however she would prefer to settle it here.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Selling my Jewels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my Jewels.   Selling my Jewels. Icon_minitime4th March 2014, 7:52 pm

Wait wait. Alright I'll pay the original value, surely you can't be serious I couldn't buy it for 80 thousand there would be absolutely no profit in that, even what your trying to sell them for is a mark up of their actual value. The man said his smile vanishing and instead being placed with slight desperation, she couldn't just do that or did she truly believe that they were worth that much could it be that there was something more to them. Or was it...that they weren't Quartz and were in fact Diamonds...if that was the case he needed to buy them off of her right at that moment. We can talk this out right can't we, a nice lovely girl as yourself would take pity on this old man trying to make a living. he said with a small kind smile trying to brush past their earlier haggling episode he was using his secret technique would she fall prey to it.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Selling my Jewels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my Jewels.   Selling my Jewels. Icon_minitime4th March 2014, 8:19 pm

Bec smiled, she trapped him, he was now officially lost in their value, finally knowing their full wealth. "Oh, no no no... you still trying to haggle, you sir are truly unintelligent. I told you, further attempts to lower my price, only raises it, exponentially." She throw her hair over her shoulders, ready to make another, much much larger, offer. "The previous price was 80 thousand each. That price is being raised to 1.5 Million. Your more then welcome to have yet another attempt at pricing my diamonds. I can go higher. Bec would tap the table impatiently, making it seem as though she had better things to do. Mentally gripping him by the balls, he should no doubt give in to this, before an opportunity for such a high weight in diamond disappears. "4.5 Million for the lot, that's their current value, if i were you, i'd take it, break them down, and sell them at a smaller quantity to make way more. I don't have the time for this, hence why i'm selling at the bulk price. Take it, or ruin your chance to make it big in the jewel industry."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Selling my Jewels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my Jewels.   Selling my Jewels. Icon_minitime8th March 2014, 5:54 pm

The Vendor paled but she was right induvidually due to the fact that Diamonds were gems they were worth a certain price, the fact that they were so large meant that they could be broken up albeit difficult to do without the correct equipment and then sold for their base value in tiny fragments, either way he would make a profit but he had been trying to underplay the actual value of what she had. He would frown before sneering in anger at this little girl having played him like this, he would go to the back of his shop before opening his safe and ruffling around for a bit before pulling out a scroll and placing it on the table. Enclosed is the sum. You are a smart girl, it seems I underestimated you. Take the scroll to the bank, it had my blood signature I might be a haggler but I am no thief. Your price is....annoying but you have a point so leave the Diamonds and take the cash. Perhaps I could know the name of the girl who swindled me out of a massive profit. Gorgonzola said his sneer ever present as she had won their bout but it didn't mean he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Selling my Jewels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my Jewels.   Selling my Jewels. Icon_minitime8th March 2014, 6:11 pm

She smiled, taking the note calmly. He was asking for her name? Not odd, but potentially dangerous, after all, he could order an assassination, or hire a thief, but no matter, what's the worse that could happen this way around."My name is Rebecca...well, once Toketsu, heir to the clan, which judging by your age, you were around when they were still based here i believe? However i think now...I'm Rebecca Bell, cause Bells are cute." She'd give him a quick wink before turning to take her leave. "Sorry about this, but I am a greedy hoe. " And with that she would out the door, taking at breath of fresh air, before making her way towards the bank in order to cash her cheque.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selling my Jewels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my Jewels.   Selling my Jewels. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling my Jewels.
Page 1 of 1