Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi) Empty
PostSubject: Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi)   Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 5:43 pm

Roxas sat on a bench outside of the supporting dorms staring down at his hands. He was a fool thinking he could've wormed his way into a team with Topaz and Jade in order to spy on them. Then he got mocked in front of all the students. Normally Roxas wasn't one to lose is cool, but Topaz had a way of getting under his skin. Roxas had never felt this way before, this angry. It scared him to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi)   Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 6:08 pm

After leaving the classroom Haru and his new teammates made their way outside. He wondered if joining these guys was a good choice. Well, because that Topaz guy and Roxas had some real beef going on, all they needed now was a frying pan. Plus Haru clearly remembered placing that dude on his watch out for list. Though being the type of person he was he would help Roxas out if he had to. Gotta have that 'there's no I in team' mentality to get through these exams, for now. At the moment Roxas was sitting on a bench, while to his right Haru was standing against the wall with his arms crossed and whistling a nice little tune. Roxas kinda looked out of it, probably still reeling from what happened in the classroom. Hm, maybe I should say something? Yeah. "Yo, Rox. Why are you here?" He had just met the guy and already given him a nickname, hope he didn't mind. Well, no matter what he thought the name was gonna stay. The question was initially to take his mind off Topaz but after some thought it might bring the conversation back around to him. It depended on whether revenge was what truly drove him. Haru didn't mind which path it took as long as there was a conversation. It had been to quiet.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi)   Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 6:18 pm

Roxas looked up at Haru as the boy approached. When he posed his question Roxas took a moment to answer. "Just catching my breath to clear my head. Being trapped inside kind of suffocates me and make me anxious. Do you happen to have a sword or something on you right now? I sent mine to my cousins and could use one to calm myself at the moment. I'll return it as soon as possible," said Roxas as he clenched his hands. He would normally look into his Chikuto blade, but that was with Jasmine currently.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi)   Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 6:31 pm

Okay, thats not what he meant when he asked that but whatever. Hm. A blade huh. Ah! Unfolding his arms, Haru unlatched one of the Fuma shuriken attached to his belt and proceeded to hand it to Roxas. "I don't have a sword, but maybe this will suffice." The fuma shuriken was one of his preferred weapons and kinda played a role in his fighting style. He had trained with the pair of them for a long time, so much that they had gained something special from his usage of them. "So why do you need a blade to calm yourself?" Haru was curious. He hoped he wasn't the type that took their anger or frustation out on others just as a way to relieve themselves. That wouldn't be very fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi)   Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 6:38 pm

Roxas took the fuma shuriken from him but didn't answer right away. He held the blade up to eye level and looked into his own reflection. He counted to three and then his eyes seemed to glow slightly before all the tension in his body seemed to flow out of him. It was difficult to see unless you looked at how his muscles were tightened up a bit. But now everything was relaxed, even his posture. Roxas closed his eyes for a moment then sighed and handed back the fuma shuriken. He would wait till after Haru took the weapon back before answering. "I have a special technique for calming the mind. It is perfect for facing genjutsu artists or facing those who rely on techniques that enrage the foe. With it, I can keep myself completely calm and allow myself to make smart decisions. Though, to counter Genjutsu users, there is another technique involved, but I do not require it for now."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi)   Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 7:03 pm

Haru watched as Roxas grabbed his fuma shuriken and began to stare deeply into the steel of one of it's blades. He didn't notice any of the stuff that actually went on. Which reminded him about his eyes, or rather his doujutsu in particular. Crap. I still only have the activation stage and I'm a genin already. On top of that I'm taking the freaking chunin exams. Tch. I better find a samurai in the next round or I'm gonna be pissed. In the midst of his thoughts his facial expression had changed to mirror them, making him look frustrated. However he was taken out of it once he noticed Rox hand back his shuriken. "Oh. Thanks." He said, as he returned the windmill blades to their place on his belt. Then he had listened to Rox explain just exactly what he had done. Ah, smart dude. Guess I did make the right choice. It was a fascinating technique, Haru hated being caught in genjutsu. It was always annoying not knowing what was real in a fight, but thats the life of a shinobi. For all he knew this whole world is probably some large scale genjutsu that put everyone on the planet in some wierd dream world or whatever. But no, that could never happen. To Roxas, at the moment, Haru probably looked like he was completely out of it. He had a habit of drifting off into his thoughts every now and then. It happened a many a time during his academy days. Soon though he recovered. Oh yeah, shouldn't we come up with some strategies or game plans for the next round? I know we don't what the next round holds but still.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi)   Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 9:20 pm

Jinpachi had sent Lio to follow them while he went to use the restroom, as he went in he would walk up to the sink and turn it on. As the water ran it chilled him allowing him to think for a bit, it would be a few minutes before he popped out of this trance and looked at the mirror once more. He would splash his face with water before leaving the restroom to go meet up with his newly formed team. He would walk up to Lio as he would guide him to the two other genin, as he walk up to them he would analyze them for a bit before speaking. Whatever info that can potentially hurt this team in the future needs to be said now, I am Jinpachi Mikaboshi hailing from Kaosgakure and with you two don't plan on failing this exams I hope you feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi)   Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 11:39 pm

Roxas was about to answer Haru's question when Jinpachi strolled up and spoke. He stood and stretched now that he was calm, but the look on his face turned serious. "I plan on passing. But I also plan on putting two of the Shogunate's people in their place. I figure that we will only be together temporarily, might become enemies later on. And I'm positive my targets will make it into the final rounds. So, I must make it to the final round. We are allies, but we are also enemies." Roxas looked over at Haru. "Because of the circumstances we have to work together. However, I do not plan on revealing all my techniques to you all. But that isn't the only reason. We have no clue as to what the next round holds, we don't even know if we will need to rely on one another or not completely. Trying to figure out what each is capable of could put ourselves in disaray. For now, we know I'm a Kukinorite and that Jinpachi is a Mikaboshi and that you, Haru, are a Mishura. I'm sure we all know a little about the clans to get a general idea of our strengths and weaknesses, though no one person is the same as the entire clan. So, for our one strategy, I'll act as the sensory shinobi in this team. I can tell you this without much risk to myself, but I can sense vibrations through the ground to see all around me. I'll also play a supporting role and provide assistance as best as possible. Whatever you two wish to do, I won't argue." Roxas waited for their reply before the announcement went off. "Whatever you decide to do, just don't turn on the group. I also don't want us splitting apart unless we absolutely have to. Now let's go." And with that, Roxas headed off for the second round of the exams.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi)   Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi) Icon_minitime18th February 2014, 1:07 am

Hmmm I wonder about you two and your mental state, you can't fold up in these exams, only the strong survive in these types of things it's the way it is. Jinpachi would look in haru's direction then at Lio before following roxas towards the second round of the exams. The kukinorites words had got Jinpachi thinking, he would wave telling Lio to hurry up while he pondered on what the second stage of the exams had in stored. This is beginning to excite me a little, mysterious things is going on here and homie don't like that shit, hope the competition can keep up right Lio.

[Exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi)   Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Topic (Haru and Jinpachi)
Page 1 of 1