Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission   Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission Icon_minitime13th February 2014, 7:58 pm

Spoiler:

Kai would be walking along side her squad of Tj they were given another mission and wasted no time in starting the journey too the loaction it was not far or anything the group just moved slow and chillax almost like they were on top off the world maybe they were. But on another note it would be nice if fate had something good in store for them today.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission   Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission Icon_minitime13th February 2014, 8:12 pm

While the group was traveling the had a trail on them, it was a shy trail as it was scared to even approach the group but soon they would meet. The creature would run past them at crashing ground speeds making sure they would take notice, it seemed like the creature wanted to play, it had more to it then meets the eye one would only realize if they payed attention. Catch me if you can, suckers!!! It was a challenge most would feel compelled to take.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission   Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission Icon_minitime13th February 2014, 8:24 pm

Kai-a eye's would widen as the dog passed It talks capturing maneuvers form 1 Kai-a would stretch her hand at S rank speeds to catch the dog cause as he passed by them he would smell a sweet scent and be caught in sara's inverted world though he thought he was running away he was running back toward the group, now after grabbing the dog Kai-a would jump into the air using S rank strength though Rex would already be in the air doing handseals rapidly to form a flowing shark which would shoot a bullet aimed to crystallize the dog followed by kai-a catching it and pulling a card from her pocket to see if she could seal it away if not she would go sell it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission   Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission Icon_minitime13th February 2014, 8:30 pm

The dog would be caught easily from the groups attempt on him, they were way to rough on the dog for reasons unknown but whatever they tried to do they had accomplished, the dog would be caught and thrown in the air. Then a crystallizing bullet would hit him freezing him as he fell to be sealed. He tried to speak up for himself but words wouldn't come out, he was finally outwitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission   Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission Icon_minitime13th February 2014, 8:40 pm

Everyone would power down and start to chuckle slightly as kai-a kneeled down and held the card in her hand before tossing it forward and letting the beast free, once it formed she would give a wave showing she was nice at least at the time followed by the rubbing of the top off his head. What should i call you buddy now that we will be life long partners.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission   Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission Icon_minitime13th February 2014, 8:48 pm

Shen is my name you cheating bastard, I didn't say y'all catch me I said you, but it's whatever I was tired of running anyways. Shen was salty about his capture but these people couldn't be that bad if they released him but Shen was hungry and boy did he nag when he was hungry. Since I'm running with y'all now I will need food and right now not later now!!!! Shen wanted to test his owners patience because he needed a loving owner not an asshole like his previous one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission   Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission Icon_minitime13th February 2014, 9:01 pm

Minato would chuckle as Kai-a started to walk off tossing back the meal she had prepared for the mission too her new pet Shin, she wanted to keep it happy but not too happy she had a mission too do it would be allowed to accompany her this mission but after that she would only call upon him when necessary. I hate spoiled brats so don't get used to eating all day you eat when i do and eat sleep when i do, if you have too go too the bathroom pee in minato's mouth haha. The group then started too pick up the pace too C rank as the laughed at Kai-a's joke though minato did not laugh he was a poor sport ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission   Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for animals&traveling too a Mission
Page 1 of 1