Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Journey to Gakusha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taishoku

Taishoku

Journey to Gakusha  Empty
PostSubject: Journey to Gakusha    Journey to Gakusha  Icon_minitime8th February 2014, 11:39 pm

Taishoku had left the Housing district and was heading to where Ao would be at this time of day. Taishoku made his way into a small restaurant and made his way to a booth,sitting across from someone."Ao, hurry and finish your noodles. We are heading to Gakusha." Taishoku says with a smirk as he spoke to the young man with short, blond hair and dark eyes.With his mouth full of food Ao nobs and finishes,leaving the amount due for the meal. Ao would stand with Taishoku following they would go and prepare,agreeing to split up and meet back at the departure tunnels. After a hour the two met back up,"You ready?" Taishoku asks looking at Ao."Yup" Ao would say to him. Ao was wearing a also wore a pair of black shinobi sandals and a beige apron with the Hakagakure village symbol at the top the latter of which he wore optionally. He also wore bandages around his head.Since they were going to cross the desert, he donned a uniform for the desert which included a turban, the village's forehead protector, flak jacket as well as a cloth that hid the lower half of his face, leaving only his eyes visible. Taishoku on the other hand hadn't changed into anything for the weather. Ao also was wearing a backpack;which hand various ninja tools,bandages medical things of the sort,and also a map. The two proceed to enter the departure tunnel. Today there wasn't an huge flow of people leaving through the tunnels;only being five people in there at the moment and that included Ao and Taishoku.

"So why are we going to Gakusha?"Ao asks in a attempt to start a conversation,hating the boring silence.

"We are going to the Village of Scholars to make them Hakagakure's ally."Taishoku would say.

"So, how are we...well you going to convince Gakusha to become Hakagakure's ally?" Ao asks knowing that it wouldn't be so simple.simple. Ao didn't really believe Hakagakure had anything special to offer to Gakusha that any other hidden village couldn't offer.

For a second Taishoku had to think of a answer,"Well honestly....I don't know.Maybe I would tell them that Hakagakure would be a great ally to have or something along those lines.But I really don't know. But I will do what every it take to fulfill my mission, failure isn't an option."Taishoku says as the two make it to the end of the departure tunnel.Now all they had to do was cross the desert Savannah and make it to the land of Paradox.

Ao didn't say anything else because they now stood at end of the departure tunnel, they both stopped as he would pull out his map and then point in the direction of the Land of Paradox."We need to head in that direction." Taishoku and Ao then started to run in that direction.They ran at a quick pace,wanting to making it at least to the Land of Paradox before nightfall. After a couple of hours the stopped for a hour to rest."Lets make this break quick Ao." Taishoku says as he watches Ao take a drink of water,the stop wasn't for both of the just Ao who was condition like Taishoku for traveling long distances quickly. Ao would put his water away and begin to eat something to regain some energy. Taishoku would also eat,feeling a little bit hungry. After a hour had passed the two would begin to run in the direction to the Land of Paradox. Currently the sun was beaming down on them and sweat they would begin to sweat. Finally the two made it to the end of the Desert Savannah."Finally" Ao says with a sigh of relief falling to the ground,if he had to run in that harsh he any longer he would have passed out from exhaustion. Taishoku sat down next to him."Okay we rest for a while and then we find Gakusha." This would be the two's first time in the Land of Paradox and didn't know and weren't prepared for what they would find.
[exit]
Word count:672
Words needed(I Think):500
Back to top Go down

Journey to Gakusha
Page 1 of 1