Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission)   Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 1:27 am

Sunetra had already begun preparing her next attack when he blew open a hole in the wall. The wall ceiling began dropping and she didn't have time to think. She moved at vacuum release and barely made her way through the hole before the ceiling collapsed completely. They were met by the table once again, Denetri's rage was very obvious. "My friends... my family... Denetri's leadership has become corrupt... We have a chance at peace, at new life again! He is holding us back... We started this coming together to form a unison of all the tribes of the Graves, but we allowed this to become a dictatorship! Me and my people will not follow Denetri's path to destruction, I ask from my heart that you do the same." she called out to everyone in the room, standing close to Laxus. "I've had enough of this!" Denetri yelled. The others began talking and nodding was seen. At last one of the elder members stood up. "She is right, your time is over Denetri, we must ask that you step down." He said. The others nodded in agreement, and all eyes turned to Denetri. There was a moment of silence and then he began laughing. "So that is the case..." he said quietly. Denetri's arms exploded in flames and he looked to Laxus, charging forward at S-rank speeds in a form of tackle.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission)   Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 1:40 am

Laxus watched as he was taken down by the burning mass that had become Denetri. His body burned and he watched himself cry out in sheer agony. Returning to reality, Laxus smiled, Yeah, I don't think so. Green Sonic Ants began filing out of his body and forming a ring in front of him as Sunetra came to the end of her speech. Laxus stared at Denetri as the elder member spoke up and raised an eyebrow as he suddenly burst into flames. Charging forward, just as Laxus had seen only seconds before, Laxus said, Hit it! And as Denetri passed over the ring of Green Sonic Ants, they began vibrating, these vibrations, moving at the same rank speed as Denetri, would lock the charging fireball in place, keeping him far enough away from the vibrating ants that he couldn't harm them or break the circle. Without a word, Laxus generated several chakra strings and threw them towards the immobilized Denetri. The chakra threads would attach themselves to the man and give Laxus complete control over him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission)   Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 1:51 am

As Denetri charged forward he was locked in place and strung up by the strings. "Tch" he muttered as he lost the ability to control himself, his flames dying down as he became harmless. Sunetra watched, impressed at Laxus battle prowess, his abilities were quite interesting, but such was expected from a village nin. "Your time is over Denetri, forgive me but you are banished from the Hokori. If it is alright with the others I will temporarily take your place until we are able to create a more... stable form of government." She sighed in relief, somehow things had been turned around for the better. The others seemed to be in agreement with the situation. "Denetri is now in possession of Hakagakure, what you do with him is not my concern." she said, turning to Laxus. "Hakagakure's offer of living above the village has been accepted, but I ask that Hakagakure will offer us protection." She asked him humbly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission)   Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 1:59 am

Laxus looked at Denetri as his ants returned to him. Flicking his pinky finger, Laxus made Denetri hit himself repeatedly in the head, with Laxus smiling the whole time, Why you hittin yourself? Why you hitting yourself? Why you hit- He stopped when he realized the others were staring and Sunetra was talking to him. Clearing his throat and standing up a bit straighter, Laxus nodded, But of course, Hakagakure extends their protection to the Tribe of Hokori in exchange for aid in future battles of course. Turning around so only Sunetra could hear him, Laxus smiled and whispered, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. He gave her a sly, but quick wink, before turning back to Denetri and smiling a wicked smile, Come on you, we're gonna have some fun on the walk back to Hakagakure.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission)   Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 2:06 am

Sunetra had just taken up a huge responsibility, so she had become much more serious than what she normally was, but a bit of her immaturity came out as she giggled slightly at what Laxus was doing, but she quickly cut it off and got back to business. "We thank you..." she said with a breath of relief. She then came closer to Laxus and spoke softer. "...I thank you..." she said before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. She then took a step back and crossed her arms. "Preparations will be made here while our earth release users will head to Hakagakure and begin construction, any helping hands from Haka would be immensely appreciated. We will speak again. Darun will show you your way out." she said as a door opened and on queue Darun appeared.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission)   Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 2:14 am

Laxus nodded, Of course, I will return to my village and inform them of the plans to move here. There will be numerous able bodied shinobi and builders to help you build a formidable fortress. He turned and gave a slight bow to the rest of the tribe elders before looking back at Sunetra one last time, Make sure when all this is over and you're settled in, that you set aside some time for us to properly...hm...thank each other for this opportunity. A little celebration, no? Flashing a smile, Laxus turned and headed out the door. Hey, you're the guy from before. What's crackalackin? Look, I made a new friend. Denny, wave hello to the nice man. The doors closed on Laxus's final words and if anyone had been watching him exit, they would be able to just catch a glimpse of Laxus forcing his new play-thing to vigorously wave to Darun.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission)   Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea with the Tribe (A-rank Mission)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2