Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 10 Gardening Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Team 10 Gardening Mission Empty
PostSubject: Team 10 Gardening Mission   Team 10 Gardening Mission Icon_minitime16th November 2013, 1:11 pm

Kyoshiro finished off his plate of barbecue and licked his fingers as he made his way to the address on the scroll. When he got there he double checked to make sure before walking up to the front door and knocking. He had to make sure the client knew he was here so they wouldn't try shooing him away thinking he was an intruder.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 Gardening Mission   Team 10 Gardening Mission Icon_minitime16th November 2013, 3:14 pm

An old lady would open the door before smiling happily at the fact that her mission request had finally been accepted, by now the daffodils had completely overtaken her roses and so they would be difficult to remove if it wasn't done carefully. Ah, ello sonny come with me to the back I'll show you what used to be a rose garden. she said grabbing her cane and shuffling inside her house beckoning the boy to come within. Please close the door when you get in, and wipe your feet I don't know where you've been walking. she said as an afterthought while walking to the backdoor which was open.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 Gardening Mission   Team 10 Gardening Mission Icon_minitime16th November 2013, 3:42 pm

"Eh. I'm barefoot so I'll just walk around then house. And I can already smell the overwhelming smell of the wild. Personally its a nice smell. I don't know why you'd want it gone," he said before closing the door and running around to the back. He wondered if it'd be as bad as the first garden job he had.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 Gardening Mission   Team 10 Gardening Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 3:52 pm

The garden was filled with daffodils, however peeking out among then were roses which were smaller than the daffodils and were getting less sunlight all it all it was going to be a hard job which would probably take all day but in terms of actual difficulty it wasn't that hard it just required gentle hands so that one didn't pull out a rose along with a daffodil because they were so intertwined with the rampaging weeds. The old lady would shuffle out of the door and would sit on her porch to watch the boy her eyes sharp despite her old age so she would see if he pulled out a rose, she wouldn't say anything of course she needed him to finish it all but she would put out a word to his jonin as to what he had done to her beautiful garden...relatively speaking anyways..it used to be beautiful..a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 Gardening Mission   Team 10 Gardening Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 4:58 pm

Kyoshiro sighed and looked up at the sky. This wouldn't be as easy as before. But he had decent tools to help. He looked down at his sharp nails and then went to work. It was going to be a long, long day, but at least it was kind of a work out and was outside with the smell of the wild.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 Gardening Mission   Team 10 Gardening Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 5:03 pm

The old lady would watch him work, so that she could note if he messed up or anything of the sort, eventually minutes turned into hours and she would fall asleep for a bit snoozing away as he went to work on weeding the garden. Eventually she would wake up and would rub her eyes before shuffling into the house and them coming back outside with a pitcher of lemonade for the lad to drink if he was thirsty, it was hard work after all however some people were weird about it and preferred to drink only after they had finished everything as if it took away from their drive to work, she was like that honestly perhaps the boy was like that as well. She would look at her garden and would see the work that he did perhaps he was already done?

Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 Gardening Mission   Team 10 Gardening Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 6:45 pm

Kyoshiro wasn't done yet but he didn't seem to be slowing down either. In fact his eyes seemed glazed over if one caught a look at them. He was working on autopilot without making a mistake and seemed to be off in another world of his own. He had set the process into motion using his sense of touch and smell to identify the process and worked it into a little instinct of territorial change, how some animals would alter their territory to a more comfortable suit. Once that was done he went off into his mind with his ears, focusing on the sounds of nature while working on autopilot. A few more hours and he would be finished.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 Gardening Mission   Team 10 Gardening Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 7:12 pm

The Old woman notice that the boy hadn't even bothered to look up and smiled faintly good he was hard at work and she would go back to her seat and sit down once again now that she had slept a bit she was more away and would be able to monitor him more carefully. Unknown to both Sai had landed on the roof top without a sound and watch watching his genin work all methodologically, he had finished reading his book a while ago but kept it up regardless as it was a habit and he loved freaking people out with how he was able to keep track of things while still reading his smut. Once he saw that Kyoshiro was done he would jump down before landing next to the boy so they could go and do something else.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 Gardening Mission   Team 10 Gardening Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 8:01 pm

When Kyoshiro finally finished he snapped back into reality and wiped some sweat from his brow. He then took some jerky and then second scroll from his pocket. White eating the jerky he read over the scroll and saw he had to go organize the library. That he did not look forward too. He was sure the librarian wouldn't be happy seeing as he was now covered in dirt but he didn't Really care. Without looking back at the old lady or his sensei, Kyoshiro began his walk back to the Academy.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 Gardening Mission   Team 10 Gardening Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 8:33 pm

Mission Complete (Rewards given upon meeting up with Squad Leader and team completion of missions)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 Gardening Mission   Team 10 Gardening Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 10 Gardening Mission
Page 1 of 1