Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shisui

Shisui

C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch? Empty
PostSubject: C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch?   C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch? Icon_minitime22nd October 2013, 9:16 pm

Kurogomo and Kurogamimo walked towards the Academy Office. The guards spotted them and asked for a reason for their presence. What are you guys doing here? Who are you? Asked one of the guards. Relax. I'm Kurogomo Bakuhatsu and this is Kurogamimo, my living weapon. We are here to request a mission. Now, if you'll excuse us, we won't be wasting anymore of your time.

Kurogomo brushed passed the guards. Kurogomo reached the door of the office and entered. Hello, Kurogamimo and I[Kurogomo Bakuhatsu] have came to request a mission. Do you have a mission where I'd be on a search and quest to find something, specifically an herb or anything. It doesn't have to be an herb, I just want to help people find essential things. I want to be a good sensory ninja!

Last edited by Kurogomo on 31st December 2013, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch?   C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch? Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 12:56 pm

The lady behind the desk smiled, "Well we do have someone with a missing watch." She shrugged her shoulders and put the c rank mission on the desk before going into the back room to do something else.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch?   C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch? Icon_minitime31st December 2013, 12:39 pm

I will accept this mission. It may not be a lot, but at least it's worthy community service. Kurogomo reached across the desk to take the request. Thank you! Kurogomo then walked out the door and headed for the location of the person who lost their watched.

As Kurogomo reached the location of the house, Kurogamimo stabbed him in the back to gain his attention. Owww! Do you have to do that every time you want my attention? What is it that you want? I don't want anything. Why did you accept the mission request? You don't like doing community service and this is a waste of time. Why would someone who lost their watch, request mission for someone to find it. Buy a new one! Kurogomo laughed. Kurogamimo, I never knew you were so selfish. He could have bought a new one but you'd never know...it might be something precious. Kurogomo glanced at his green chain. Like this. Yes, I know I don't like community service, but this is a person in need of searching for a memory. Whatever the reason is, let's go help this person. Kurogamimo sighed. Oh alright.

Kurogomo reached the destination of the people in need. It was a nice, beautiful wooden house with lots of luxury and holiday decorations. The cylindrical walls caught their attention. This was indeed a place that intrigued Kurogomo. Kurogomo went up the stairs to the door with caution, careful not to destroy any of the decorations. Kurogomo finally reached the door. Kurogamimo, you better behave your self. Kurogamimo didn't respond, but obeyed accordingly. He rung the door bell and began to speak. Are you the person in need of help to find a missing watch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch?   C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch? Icon_minitime31st December 2013, 12:51 pm

From the house across the street a loud disturbing yell would be heard and if the young genin looked he would see a skinny black man with dreads almost to his knee's smoking in a very large hand rolled "cigar". Nigggaaaaaaaaaa, you gone find my watch comehere sonnn. The man would say waving his hand over to tell the boy too come here.

At the door he was at a big bulky women would answer and kick the boy out off her yard with a scowl and quick small of her door.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch?   C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch? Icon_minitime3rd January 2014, 9:16 pm

Kurogomo was startled and a bit embarrassed. He had no idea that the big grump old troll would answer the door and kick it off the yard as if he had disturbed her from something important. Kurogamimo laughed. Ha ha ha, you had it coming. I would've told you that this was the wrong address, but--- Kurogomo furiously interrupted Kurogamimo. Kurgoamimo you-- Suddenly, Kurogomo heard a disrespectful and abrupt cry of request. Kurogomo turned around and saw a skinny black man with dreads down to his knees smoking cigar. Kurogomo thought, Wow, well what a rude introduction... Kurogomo laughed and so did Kurogamimo. Yeah, I see you. I'll be there in a second.

Kurogomo jumped out of the lady's yard and hurried across the street to the black man. Hi, my name is Kurogomo and this is Kurogamimo, Kurogomo says as he points to Kurogamimo on his back, I'm here to find your watch. Say, what's so important about that watch that you needed to request a mission that is classified C-rank to get it. Is there any type of danger at all in finding it? What value does it hold? Kurogamimo telepathically stopped the questioning. Kurogomo, remembered what you told me? Whatever the reason is, you'll do it anyway. Let the man explain himself. Seek out his purpose and complete the job. Kurogomo agreed and stopped questioning. Allowing the man to explain himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch?   C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C-Rank Mission: Where's That Watch?
Page 1 of 1