Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training for the Third stage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

Training for the Third stage  Empty
PostSubject: Training for the Third stage    Training for the Third stage  Icon_minitime17th October 2013, 2:21 am

Tikatchi stood under the trees of the training grounds as he was about to begin training many things were running through his mind as he sat there in the shade, Its been quite a while since i've talked to you guys, not a day goes by that i dont think of you both, i miss our rivalry as well as trying to avoid pissing off lexianne we had some real good times" he would say smiling as he looked at an old picture that he had of his team back when he was a genin luckily the picture hadn't decomposed over time just slight fading because of how it was kept he'd look down again at it before tucking it into the pouch of his vest he would begin to remove his clans robes it had been a long time but he had been the leader of his clan for quite some time now, and he had hoped that despite his choices in the last 200 years that he would make his sensei and comrads proud. as he took off his robes completly laying down the pieces of his armor he would reveal the giant scar on the left side of his torso however it also covered part of his face at first he would go about the usual routine that he had for the past 2 century's first he would do laps around the training grounds at his usual 100 hundred at normal speeds before he would do another 100 at his maximum speed making sure to keep in shape despite his age he wanted to remain toned out along with strong in a way he kinda felt that this new shogun thing would result in great losses and death for village shinobi.but he couldn't fight him it would be like he was warring with an entire nation alone at that, he eventually would begin to do push ups 250 straight at first before his final hundred as he generally began to forget about the thoughts of the shogun, after pushing out his last few pushups he'd sit down and began to wipe the little bit of sweat from his body he laughed slightly as he reminissed about the unexplainable heat about him it reminded him of his childhood when he wasn't able to control the heat now it was different the heat was as usual hot but now it was concentrated he was able to hide his very presence by masking the heat. again he would kinda phase outta his current thought pattern seeing that he did this conciderably much more as he would hang upside down via one of the strongest branches of the trees he would slowly start to so his sit ups though because of his inverted angle that he was on he would do them in sets at first he would start with sets of twenty five as he generally began to up his reps after his fourth set of 25 he would do 4 sets of 50 though it was tough on him he didn't feel tired as when he was orriginally alive after a short period of rest though he would knock out four sets of 50 again knocking out a total of 500 sit ups, loosening his legs from around the branch tika would extend his arms down before he would flip back over and land on his feet Now i guess for the main event of my training" he said to himself taking a deep breath he would begin to focus his chakra to the seal or mark on his neck as the heat grew more and more the seal on his neck and began to to spread more before it would completly cover his body in flame like markings it had been a long time since he had even transformed into this stage he was currently more politically active but as the seal began to take it's place and the effects started to kick in he would remember the power that he had and the strength that he would need to accomplish what he wanted. he would do a few routine excersises testing out his full power with his stage one for several minutes just to get the feel of things again his power was incredible in just this form alone but obssesing over it wasn't what he wanted to do it was just natural having been in active from the line of duty for some time his chakra would surge yet again this time even hotter as he would concentrate it into transforming into his second stage of his curse seal as the light would settle his wings would settle and fold behind him as his his long grey hair shown from the area's under his hood his eyes would open revealing the dark blue color of his kyougan the transformation was his trump card when in situations that require brute strength but he had that down pact it seemed. TIkatchi would then sit his knees folded indian style as he meditated focusing as much of his chakra as possible to his seal he began to think again but this time it was different as the waves of heat grew he could feel a change coming about him as his body settled into his second stage again, "its been so long since i've had a good training session and to be honest but still it shouldn't feell different when i transform like this he thought as the chakra around him began to swirl around where he was before four arching streams of dark colored chakra began to swirl around his body as the seal began to cause and intense burning in his neck he would try not to break his concentration more so he would try not to lose controll of his chakra as the pain grew more and more until it was basically unbearable his eyes would open suddenly as a large wind would go rushing through the grounds followed by and explosion of chakra pouring from his course seal which would last all of ten minutes after the winds settled and the chakra would subside tika would slowly calm his breathing and gain control over himself again before he would try to figure out what happened standing up he would reach into his robes removing a scroll looking over it he would find the part he wanted and look up the third stage of the heaven ahhh i see so thats what it was fair enough that should be all for now" he'd mumble to himself before putting on sui kougake and the robes signifiying his clan status before exiting the training ground becoming his normal self again.
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Training for the Third stage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for the Third stage    Training for the Third stage  Icon_minitime17th October 2013, 3:36 am

Approved next time put a word count.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Training for the Third stage
Page 1 of 1