Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Congratulations and Farewells

Go down 
+2
Aurielle
Rain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 1:40 am

U..Um perhaps since there's music...we should dance? Midori said with a blush as Morgul addressed her as she figured dancing was always an ice breaker and considering the music was in it's hip hop, dubstep techno rave which was all popular now it would be the perfect excuse to get close to someone. After all one didn't simply dance to those types of movement without grinding on the body of another person, then again they could break dance but eh it didn't seem like there was anyone her who could do that..unless na the guy with the pet seemed to shy to be any good at dancing but she knew good dancers always impressed the ladies.

-----------

Serenity would bite back a scoff when she saw Arikiko's lips move and seeing as Rainer had hid his sight with his sword she would roll her eyes and place her axe base on her shoulder harness turning it to the back before getting up. A dance, maybe I'm feeling bored anyways. Let me just put down Beaut. she said lightly tapping her instrument to show them that she was referring to it, usually she would of just froze him out like the ice queen she was but she owed Arikiko for saving her ass during the attack, if he wanted to use up her debt like that who was she to say no. Just watch the hands or I'll break them. she said once she got back having propped it against one of the speakers and was now standing near to the wall waiting for Rainer's reply. Honestly if he did something stupid again she'd just walk off and find someone else she only gave people two chances, usually one chance, he got two, his lucky day.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 2:38 am

He began to feel nervous again, and looked down at Konrad who'd put his claw's up reaching for Dragon's tooth. Setting the blade on the ground he put the grip in Konrad's faithful claws, he then proceeded to slowly but surely drag it away. Sighing he turned to face serenity his hand shaking a bit, taking a deep breath he slowed the shaking down to an unnoticeable tremble. Hoping she'd take his hand and show him what type of dance they'd do. He wouldn't mess this up, he couldn't. He could, but that's not what he told himself. Alright His voice had a bit of confidence backing him as he knew the ax man was nearby, oddly the familiar face seemed to help. Strength in numbers he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 2:54 am

Sigh relax, your trembling, it's embarrassing I know I'm intimidating and all but chillax sheesh you want to dance right? Serenity said snapping her fingers to get his attention her eyes softening just a bit because she saw how worked up he was getting over this, if he wasn't a trembling mess perhaps he could be cute. Though his lack of well, gonads was endearing in a certain way but wouldn't really net him any brownie points, she would turn as the music changed, it was a song she was familiar with nice and smooth yet alternating into heavy. Come here. she said reaching out and she would grab him by his collar before pulling him towards her body moving slowly in tune with the singers voice her hands moving and would place his hands on her waste. One day your here..one day your there...one day you care...your so unfair..Sipping from your cup till it runneth over. Holy Grail. she sang softly before the tempo sped up along with her body. Other people lingering around the area would take the cue and join in with various pairs taking the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 3:16 am

He gulped and then began to breath. His breaths calming himself to the point of stillness. He needed to get over himself, he then asked himself what would Kazuhira do if he were in his position. Well the stories he'd been told said he was rather good with the ladies, he even had the Tetakage's daughter looking his way at one point. If Kazuhira could do that, Rainer knew he could dance with this intoxicating young lady. As she pulled him by his collar and placed his hands on her hips he followed her lead. Sticking with her at every beat, and even wised up to her increase in speed almost instantly. He had Ax man to thank for this, and he had just the idea in mind. And baby. It's amazing I'm in this maze with you, I just can't crack your code, One day you're screaming you love me load, the next day you're so cold. His eyes closed and his voiced was slightly hushed, not wanting anyone around to hear his singing voice, though due to there closeness it would be hard for Serenity not to.

Last edited by Rain on 27th October 2013, 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 3:24 am

Roxas looked around the room, spotting the two guys from the exam who seemed to have it out for him. Then he spotted someone that sent the hair on the back of his neck up. He could tell from one glance that there was a Rikigaku. This wouldn't end well. Three people who would want him dead. He had to get out of there. But there was also nothing for him to do. Seemed everyone was preoccupied. He took one last glance around then stood and.turned, preparing to hop out the window.

Just before he could jump out he got pulled back by some random guy and pushed forward to the front of the room where some peeps were doing karaoke. He froze for a second before the music started again and he got tossed a mic. "Umm..." he muttered for a moment before taking a deep breathe.

"I thought I found love but she was just a fling!~
And then I met a girl and it was a different thing!~
Its like your hit in the ring, like your pulled by a string!~
Can't breathe like your choking on a chicken wing!~
Its a thing called a Zing and I wanted to sing and listen to the ballads of the man named sting!~
Baby looks in your eyes and its suddenly spring, like when Nala looks to Simba in the Lion King!~"

He came to a pause to take a breathe from that quick singing. Normally this is where backup singers would take over.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 3:32 am

See, this isn't so bad, and your voice I like it, I wonder how it'll sound like later. Serenity said leaning up to him and whispering in his ear mainly to tease him as if right on cue the music cut and someone started singing karaoke. Serenity would use that opportunity to slip away sashaying her hips as she walked away before picking up Beaut. He was cute, she'd give him that but she was only humoring Arikiko and had been planning to go back to her music after the song, pity it cut so early. Regardless she would turn biting her lip as she moved Beaut. so she could play along and she would deliberately avoid the eyes that she was sure were lingering after her. Her fingers moved and she provided the karaoke singer music to go with his singing, she was wondering when someone would pick up on her hints that she wanted to have someone sing along to her tunes.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 3:41 am

Her words were like a siren's song in his ear, he felt he could stay here all night. Sadly someone asshat decided it'd be a good idea to start singing karaoke. His shoulder's slumped a bit and he found himself alone, luckily Konrad was quick on the draw and drug his blade back to him. With Dragon's tooth in hand he watch Serenity's movements, and wondered, if she'd play for him sometime, just the two of them. He'd like that, but she probably wouldn't. Running his finger's through his red hair he sighed, and felt a slight prick in his calf. Konrad knew what he want, he told him to go after it. Reaching down he pulled Konrad onto his back figuring he'd ask and leave once he got his answer. Approaching Serenity he moved close to her slowly and tried not to interrupt her playing. C...could you play for me sometime. You're be...your music is beautiful. he messed that all kinds of up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 8:09 am

Zelana was bored and when she saw bored she tended to get either animated, loud, mischievous or frisky, this was one of those moment and she would skip around before standing near the singing boy before looking for the source of the music and would promptly change the song on him replacing it with her idea of good music. "It's Britney Bitch." The voice caused her to freeze up and a smile to appear on her face instantly ah....Britney Spears was sooo good, and she would begin to move to the beat completely uncaring that she had interrupted the boys singing..honestly she didn't even know where he even got that song it sounded like it came from some movie or something. What's a movie? Wait no we are set in a somewhat technologically advanced world so we have T. V right?...Right? Narrator...hello..sigh fine don't answer..Gimme Gimme More..Gimme...Gimme Gimme More.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 7:04 pm

Kaizu stood there up against the wall, minding his own business. He then hears a turned on mike tossed around, only to look up and grin as his Zenraigan allows him to spot a figure on the Karaoke Stage with roller bladesin his inventory. A Kukinorite was up singing a song of rhymes, only to have a girl end up next to him and try to change the song. Just to get closer, he walks up closer and ended up at the snack bar, sitting on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 2:55 pm

Well it would seem that Midori actually had a good idea that went quite against her shy demeanour considering the pace of the music and what she suggested. Nevertheless Arikiko realised the greatest problem that he had. He bit his lip and held his hands out to Midori. "Midori...Chan, would you dance with me? Although I must admit that I am unable to dance very well, perhaps you could lead me?" He gave a soft chuckle and lifted Morghul off his back and rested the weapon down alongside where Serenity was sitting. "If anyone attacks, wield him." He gave the instructions to Serenity and then sent all of his focus to Midori.

Thankfully Arikiko didn't need debts from anyone nor did he wish to owe anyone anything so he was happy to have used up the debt that he was owed. That and helping someone made for a potential ally that could be used for later and thus he was now focusing entirely on Midori. "Thank you for humouring me, Midori, if you wish to do other things or 'hang around' with people you actually know, it's alright. I... Am not the best at making conversation and I am... Not very friendly, most of the time, so I apologise for that but I'm trying my best, I hope that you can understand." He gave a soft laugh, bitter though mostly at himself before he dropped his hands to his sides and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 4:58 pm

Serenity heard Rainer and would smile faintly, it seemed she had attracted someones first crush or something, it was cute but he was much too young for her at the moment for her to indulge him. Perhaps when your older. If your still alive by then, who knows I might be the one to go first, such is the life of a shinobi. Serenity said while strumming her axe-bass and would look up as Arikiko placed his axe near her prompting her to raise an eyebrow and shake her head going back to playing along with the song. Always the paranoid one Arikiko was, then again she supposed his paranoia was well founded, he was a shinobi and they had been attacked in the academy before it would only be a cruel joke if it happened again during the party.

==========

Midori shyly nodded to Arikiko's question and would follow him to the dance floor blushing like crazy mainly because of the song. She knew how to dance of course, very well actually, but to this specific song she would have to..well for lack of a better word grind on him. She was embarrassed obviously but would swallow it and calmly reach to place his hands on her waist deciding she wouldn't go with the usual method considering he said he didn't know how to dance all that well. U-um pull me towards you..a-and follow the way I move. Midori said her voice coming out more like a low whisper as she looked down so he wouldn't see how embarrassed she was, sometimes it hurt to be this shy. I-it's okay I-I'm actually s-surprised you noticed me.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th November 2013, 11:35 am

So it would seem that Midori was actually lonely, just like himself. Well maybe not quite as lonely as he was, people actually wanted to talk to her after all. That caused a chuckle of resentment to burn inside his mind, he didn't care all too much though, he had always been different so he was happy with how he was. Then he felt warmth touch him once more and his red eyes, slightly dull for some reason, scanned up to Midori's face, almost matching his eyes actually. That caused him to smile ever so slightly before he gently gripped her hips and pulled her in towards him, chest to chest.

Once he started to follow the rhythm of how she moved, he let her talk and once she was done, he thought for a moment before speaking. "I do not see why I would not notice you, you are attractive, interesting and sweet, things that many people would value. Myself included," He gave her a nod after this and continued to talk. "Many people only know me as a near psychopath, they see me as dangerous and unstable although I do not believe that is true. I am efficient and ruthless...." He trailed off and clamped his eyes shut, giving a low groan. "I do see why he tells me that I am useless at talking to people," Arikiko murmured to himself before opening his eyes once more. "I apologise for that, it is not something I should speak about here. So tell me, Midori-chan, a little more about yourself, hm?" He smiled to her, continuing to follow her dance.

-----

Away from the two dancers, a rather odd being spoke up to the girl beside him. "Serenity, if I were to tie strings to myself and tune them properly, would you teach Arikiko how to play quite as well as you do?" Morghul asked out of nowhere, his deep voice rumbling out of apparently nowhere considering he didn't seem to have a mouth. The only indication that it was him talking was that the lines of light etched over his entire form were fading and glowing with the rhythm of his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 6:01 pm

Gimme More. Zelana sang in the background and soon enough the song was over and she would click a new track before walking to the snack bar and sitting on a stool next to another person. Ello, I'm Zelana you? she said flashing a smile as most of the time her natural cuteness combined with her smile made people warm up to her, then again if it didn't work she just pestered them until they accepted that they could not get rid of her. Besides, what was the harm in making new friends, friends were pretty much awesome in every way and she never knew when she would run into this person again perhaps a nice conversation today could save her life tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations and Farewells
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Just for Fun-
Jump to: