Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Congratulations and Farewells

Go down 
+2
Aurielle
Rain
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Congratulations and Farewells Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 11:22 pm

Rainer entered the dormitory to find a huge party going on. Of course by Rainer's standards 9 people in one room was rather big. This little event was students only, and by students only that meant it was super hush-hush. No one but academy students were allowed to know about this.

He'd just graduated earning his headband and all, though he kept in his mind he had a long way to go before he could fully relax. Konrad scratched his leg and looked up at him shaking his head. Konrad knew what was best apparently. After all his work he did deserve a break every now again. He went from a nobody to one of the faster students within the time he was here. Yawning he smiled very slightly and stretched a bit accepting his day off.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 11:44 pm

Serenity was strumming her axe bass in the middle of the hall, for such a hush hush party why did it occupy three floors and the music wasn't that low, she was sure that if the instructors lived closer that they would hear it, then again rules were lax when it came to dorms. As long as you were a shinobi in the end game you could do whatever you liked, drugs, sex, some people had gone that way, particularly the older academy students who had flunked out but hey, it happened. Regardless she was enjoying herself and was dressed up in her usual get up, black skin tight the gothic likes. She didn't see Eddy anywhere around though so that was kind of depressing not like she missed him or anything but it was always good to have someone to talk to. She sighed and continued playing perfectly to the song in the background her forehead protector being worn like a belt around her waist.

---------------------------------

Midori was wearing a red dress and was shyly standing in a corner, Blake had said she should come and then promptly ditched her for some blond, he was such an asshole sometimes and she couldn't talk to anyone because she didn't know anyone else. It was horrible and although she had been promoted to genin her forehead protector on her neck the red cloth hidden under her hair she still felt out of place and what not. Then again she always felt out of place, it was Zankokuna custom to have shackles on your wrists and ankles, the reason of course were secret but she always wondered why they couldn't be prettier shackles were so...morbid.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime16th October 2013, 12:06 am

Sine walked in, dressed rather formally in a fluffy suit which should have a tie to finish the look off, yet it doesn't. Rather half the buttons down his shirt were undone exposing his upper chest as he walked with both his deck of cards in one hand, and a simple golden coin in the other. This was gonna be a fun night, especially since he had so many new people to meet, over and over again. Maybe he'll even earn a bit of cash on the side. Either way, This was the place to be tonight. Sine would flip the coin, letting it land in his coat pocket as cards began to sprawl from one hand to the other, the occasional card going higher or lower and somehow still curving around to land perfectly on the pile.

Sine stopped, looking around, only three people sparking his interest as of yet. "Lets see, who shall i be approaching first." He spoke openly to himself, literally no shame what so ever, as though nobody could judge him once this was over. Three newly promoted individuals, Speedy over there... his eyes met Rainer's before he turned his head to Serenity. The Goth bass chick with the tight ass... And finally, he turned to look at Midori, Or Sexy Ms. I don't wanna stand out in the red dress. Sine had already made several predictions about each of them. In fact, he already had a basic understanding. But which to go see first. He stood still, pondering the decision hoping one would make the choice for him. Perhaps someone already in his network would come by and make this more interesting. Not that they would remember him anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime16th October 2013, 12:17 am

Akuchi walked into the party and looked around giving a wave too people he saw as he made his way too the center off the room grabbing a drink from a nearby persons hand and beginning to dance he was in a good mood even though he had killed a student just prior in the day. Hmm where is... Akuchi said looking around for anyone from his dorm or maybe his cousin raizen. Either way he got a good look at everyone some were trying too hard like the guy in a suit talking to himself and playing with cards, This is not a formal party dude Akuchi said dropping his now empty drink on the ground and walking away too look for another as he began making small talk with some no names.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime17th October 2013, 6:24 pm

The sound of music reached a particular pair of ears that were currently situated below the building. Eyes around from those ears, bright red due to outside influence, were staring upwards at the window. "Hm... Normally I would use the door but tonight I feel... Impulsive..." A grin came to the face of the person that spoke and the massive weapon slung over his shoulder groaned loudly. "Sometimes, Arikiko, you frighten me." It grumbled just before its wielder crouched and then pushed off the ground, flitting upwards and landing softly on the window sill.

Thankfully he was wearing nothing special, just a dark red shirt and a pair of black trousers with his genin headband wrapped around Morghul's haft this time, the metal glinting gently in the light. Arikiko dropped and hooked his fingers under the window before pulling it open and then hopping in with a very slight smile on his face, something very few people got to see. Scanning around the room he finally decided on his target, someone of a clan that largely interested him. So with a nod he took off through the crowd and stopped in front of Midori. "Hello there, you are a Zankokuna, correct? Midori if I remember rightly?" He asked, cocking his head to the side, eliciting another groan from Morghul who was mounted upon Arikiko's back.

"I apologise for him, Arikiko really has next to no tact. It is a pleasure to meet you, my dear, I am Morghul and as said before, this is Arikiko my wielder." The massive axe grumbled out and there was a faint impression in the air that Morghul would've bowed if he was able. Of course, with his words Arikiko furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the ground, he really wasn't very good at this thing, talking to people, that is.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 4:50 am

Roxas walked into the dorm where a party was supposedly going on. He looked around and the people and wondered who most of them were. He scratched unconsciously at his missing arm and went over to a corner near an open window and sat on the windowsill. Taking out a smoke he lit his cig and took in a puff before blowing out the window and sighing. Maybe he'd find a cute girl here.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 5:01 am

Sine sighed, what a rude young fellow, not that it mattered, he has already forgotten about his clothing anyway. He turned on the spot, walking towards the new entered, and apparantly smoking Roxas. Odd, i didn't think he'd start up on the cigs for another 5 months. Oh well. He smiled, and made the approach. "Roxas, my friend. You won't die from cancer, so fear not. Anyway, i am aware that you have no current interest in talking to a male, or rather, you'd prefer a nice cute girl to occupy your time with, so i shall try not to hold you back too much. Of course, you don't know me yet, and you won't know me later either. I have no name, but i occassionaly go by Sine Nomine Memoria" He held out his hand for a hand shake. His eyes watched every movement he made, storing it well into his memory, predicting all he could from every small motion he made.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 5:09 am

Serenity stayed where she was thankfully no one had noticed her and she continued playing her sound she would look to the left before noticing that Arikiko had arrived, that was good he was a stand up dude with the same type of personality as herself. She didn't want to bother him seeing as he was talking to some girl in a red dress. A Zankokuna by the looks of it, she would look around scanning the room for others and she would notice a boy with a Panda and another guy with one arm her eyes softening as she noticed his predicament, so young and already lost a boy part..that was horrid. She knew it probably occurred during that attack, an attack that they all later found out was a fucking test, considering those monsters who had attacked them were standing with forehead protectors, she never felt that bad about her skill before, they were academy students just like herself yet the strength they possessed..currently surpassed her own. Going to have to get stronger..if I want to survive. Serenity thought to herself as she continued to play.

-----------------------------------------

Midori would blush before taking a step back at Arikiko's brazen introduction before she was slightly calmed by his weapons tone, of course it was weird having an Axe speak to you but she was a shinobi she would have to get used to seeing weird things eventually. Yes, I'm Midori, it's a pleasure to meet you as well, um..yeah I'm a Zankokuna..why do you ask? she said a faint blush adorning her cheeks as this was the first time someone had come up to her specifically because she was a Zankokuna, Blake had talked to her because he was bored while Jack was friends with Blake so had ended up talking to her as a result. She wondered what the other boy wanted though..
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 5:13 am

Roxas's eyes flicked to the boy who somehow knew his name and very thoughts. Roxas's hand immediately began to heat up but he kept a calm demeanor about him. "Telepath? No, too syfy. Ability, deduction occurs that your more proficient in possibly taijutsu than other affects. Mental ability concurs that your a Genjutsu artist. Dabble ina bit of Ninjutsu as every Genjutsu artist should," said Roxas playing the strange conversation with the boy. This guy was either a lucky guesser, did his research, or had some sort of way to predict and read minds. In this world Roxas voted on the latter. But the boy wasn't the only one capable. Roxas could determine most physical aspects of a person with a simple glance and this boy didn't seem as proficient in physical combat which led to other possibilities. And if he was right on this boy having the type of ability he had then it was safe to say he was a Genjutsu user. Mentality works best with mentality after all. He looked at the boys hair then eyes. "Black hair. Common. Slight glow behind eyes. Uncommon. One clan known to have such a thing with white or black hair. Tamanegi. Memory clan. Specialize in gen and nin. Assumption correct."
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 5:26 am

Sine smiled, this boy was really interesting now. But of course, Roxas has always spark a certain interest of his, never really knew why. "Ah yes, you are very aware, ability, well lets just say you have no idea. Yet you are quite proficient in your assumptions. Tamanegi? Quite possibly, i have no real way of knowing my heritage, past issues of course. Regardless, genjutsu, i enjoy it, Nin, i occasionally require it, Tai, i have no need for it, yet i read it, the mind, i've studied it my entire life. Everything i tell you now means nothing once i leave." Sine enjoyed this conversation, yet of course, there were many people around the part who needed to be reminded of their duty to provide him with memories. After all, it was the only way to achieve future clients.

"I watched you fight at the pits and i must say, i am disappointed in the toll it has given you, your future was drastically altered by that moment, you were, more fun before hand." Of course, he was also an easier scam before hand, now he is much to alert to the cruel world. Sine reached into his pockets and pulled out cards, throwing them all in the air as he began to grab them all, several at a time, each landing in his palms the correct way. Only one card never returned. The Ace of Clubs. That one card would slip into Roxas' pocket, as it the worlds greatest act of luck had occurred. "I'd like you to keep that card for me, its very important for you too do so. If we are ever to meet again, and i'd strongly like us too, then that will be one of the only possible methods of doing such."
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 5:31 am

Roxas sighed and leaned back. "I see. By your manner of speaking it is like I never met you. Memory erasing then. Well, if I may, allow me to introduce myself properly before you leave," said Roxas as he held up his hand for a shake. "Roxas Kukinorite. Great grandson of Tetsu Kurogane and future leader of Shigakure. A pleasure to have never met you," he smiled his usual friendly smile and spat the cigarette out the window. If the boy shaked his hand he would lean back and close his eyes to relax for a moment and forget.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 5:44 am

Sine smiled, shaking his hand. "You are very calm about this, the last male i spoke too almost knocked me out. Enjoy the party, Roxas Kukinorite." Sine released the grip and walked away, the card in Roxas' pocket would activate a memory, or more appropriately, it would slip a memory into his own. Roxas would remember the card, and its importance, a significant figure had given it too him, and it was the only way he could meet them again. As Sine left, Roxas would forget his existence as he decided to watch the lone girl who played quite brilliantly as she watched the crowd, comparing her own ability to theirs. He allowed his existence to be registered by her, at least, for now anyway. She was...cute, in her own little way.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 6:00 am

Serenity would close her eyes briefly as she continued strumming her axe-bass before opening her eyes and seeing someone approaching her she would raise an eyebrow before she slowed down her strumming mainly to see what they would say however if they just wanted to listen to her play then she would happily oblige. As long as they didn't interrupt her while she was playing on the premise of "listening" she hated that, if you wanted to talk then talk, she would stop playing and listen or reply if she needed to otherwise just don't interrupt her music just to comment that it was nice. She knew it was nice after all her clan were all musical prodigies, their music was just melodious it was one of the reasons why her mother decided to drop out and become a "Rock-Star" or whatever she called herself. In all honest she thought her mother was a weird Merchant who instead of selling things considered practical she instead sold tapes of her songs, and surprisingly made a killing off of doing just that.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 6:06 am

Sine would feel a sharp burning pain as Roxas held onto his hand. "Rule one I learned in the pits. Never trust a stranger. Though I may not know you, I will know the mark I've given a stranger," said Roxas as he removed his hand revealing a third degree burn in the shape of a hand. "No hard feelings. I just dont think someone who wants to be forgotten is someone worth trusting," said Roxas, ever the cautious type like always. He then leaned his head back and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 6:12 am

Sine shock the pain on his hand away. It was no big deal, this mark could easily be removed later. Regardless the boy was wrong, he may remember the mark, but since it leads to an existence of Sine, he will have no way of noticing it unless Sine allows him to. Regardless he returned his attention to the musician. Sine could tell that she didn't enjoy interruptions mid playing without good reason, so he found a place to sit, watch and listen, nodding as he noticed her stares. She was aware of him, and him of her, it was a mutual silent communication which came from his body language, and her melody. A lot can be told about a person by their music, how they play, their tempo, the volume, it all showed a number of characteristics, traits which Sine intended to learn before he would approach, if he did. This girl was someone he hadn't yet taken much of an interest in, he didn't know her name, nor her style of combat and morals. At least not yet, all that could be told, was what she played through her strumming.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 6:22 am

Serenity noticed she wasn't going to be interrupted and would smile as the music changed into something more new age something akin to this new age thing called dubstep, she would listen for a couple of minutes before she got the gist of it and would tap her axe base before sliding her fingers down the strings chakra trailing down her fingers as she mimicked the sound of music. She put the group to memory, they were called Far East Movement? she did know they were form her Land though most musicians were after all from her clan or at least trained by a member of her clan. She would keep playing getting into the rhythm and halfway through the sound she would start singing along, her voice standing out obviously considering the group was comprised of males but surprisingly her voice meshed well with it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 1:06 pm

Rainer approached Serenity with a tunnel vision like effect. Her voice was intoxicating, so much so he ignored Konrad's warnings of Roxas' arrival. He slowly made his way to her wandering what he would say. Hi? Hello? Hey? Nothing seemed to fit the situation. This was nerve racking, as he got closer his palms became sweaty. The grip on his blade was sloppy to say the least, and he constantly adjusted trying to get a good handle on things. The closer he got to her the more he began to blush, and pretty soon his thoughts were useless. Finally having made his way to her he was unable to speak, and his eyes grew wide. He had to do something, a wave! Dropping his sword it slammed on the dormitory floor with a loud thud as he waved at her. To say this was an embarrassing moment for him was an understatement. Konrad thought he'd help Rainer out in this his time of great embarrassment. Climbing on to Rainer's head he leapt off purposely falling on the ground and dancing to Serenity's music. Kazuhira never had these problems.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 4:06 pm

Having registered that there were several other interesting people in the room, one of them being Rainer Hokkai, an odd Samurai with a Berserkarn blade and a hate for Roxas, much like Arikiko had. Tonight was not for massacre though and thus he wouldn't bother with an attack. What he did bother with though was that Rainer was having a really bad time with Serenity as it appeared. With a small chuckle from Morghul and a slight smirk from Arikiko himself, the latter held his hand out to Midori, more as an expression to take it rather than shake.

"Would you like to come with me, Midori? I've got to save someone from a rather embarrassing problem. As for the reason why I ask it's because I know little about the Zankokuna and you could teach me more about them..." He trailed off but Morghul picked up after it. "That and Arikiko finds you attractive, Midori-san, hence why he would not like your attention taken by others." Arikiko, after his axe's outburst, seemed to want to say something but quickly shut his mouth and just left his arm raised to Midori, his eyes downcast slightly so he didn't have to look at her and get... unwanted facial reactions from himself.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 4:18 pm

Serenity would hear another person coming towards her however she was into the music and didn't stop singing in fact she wouldn't actually register the actions of the person until the song was rudely interrupted by a clang sound and she would wince in pain before opening her eyes and staring at the source of the noise only to see a small furry creature drop down and begin to dance. Poor thing being forced to make up for the fact that it's owner was rude as fuck, like seriously couldn't he simply wait till the song was over to speak. She would look at him gazing at him with intensity mainly to see whether he would wilt simply from the look she gave him, would he speak or would he stay a stuttering mess that honestly was the question.

==============

Ah..I-I..okay. Midori said blushing and gently taking his hand and when his axe made a comment she would blush deeper before placing her second hand on his and would move a bit closer to him. She wouldn't latch on or anything but she would wordlessly say it was okay, though she was honestly not used to be the object of someone's affections then again she was rather shy so..she supposed it happened. Not to say she was some weak flower, other than that girl...Sapphire she hadn't lost in a straight up fist fight then again being a Zankokuna obviously helped not to mention her Ronin ability..but that was a topic for another time.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 4:33 pm

Feeling the gentle warmth spreading through his palm, Arikiko lifted his eyes, the crimson of the orbs scanning over Midori's face. A small smile came to him then and he gave her hand a squeeze, a silent thank you for the reassurance she gave him. "Let us save Rainer, shall we? Just put in a good word for him, even if you don't know him." Arikiko gave a nod and then started to walk through the crowds, giving Midori's hand a gentle tug to get her moving.

Threading through the crowd was actually rather easy considering the ends of Morghul provided and adequate clearing space around him to allow both him and the person he was escorting to get to Rainer with the minimal amount of effort. Upon stepping up behind Rainer, Arikiko slammed his hand down onto the other male's shoulder, hopefully to snap him out of his stupor. "Rainer Hokkai, what a surprise to find you like this." Arikiko began, his voice calm and leveled as he brought his hand down and pulled Midori up alongside him. "I thought you could show your mettle to Serenity? I warn though, she is hard to impress, are you not Serenity?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow at the girl in question, the faintest hint of a smirk at his lips before he mouthed something to her. 'Humour him, he's a good warrior as far as I can tell...' Giving a hint as to the true side of why Arikiko was helping him out.

Turning to the side, he then smiled at Midori. "So, do you have anything to say to Rainer, hopefully something inspiring?" It was actually Morghul that said this, reading Arikiko's surface thoughts to accurately deliver the message to Midori.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 7:57 pm

Rainer knew he'd messed up when she stopped playing, her eyes were like high powered lasers on an ice cube. He began to melt from the intensity until he felt a hand on his shoulder. Turning away from serenity all together he was able to forget she was there, facing this new guy he'd never met before. whipping his hand on his pant leg he stomped on his swords blade causing it to flip toward him. Catching the blade he rested it on his shoulder. The blade blocked Serenity's view of his face giving Rainer a bit of breathing room, out of sight out of mind. Recognizing the ax from the graduation headband thing he sighed.

He then put a hand down for Konrad, the wolverine instantly knowing what to do latched on to his forearm and clung as Rainer rose him to his back. "Show my mettle?" He knew what he meant, but he wasn't exactly sure if he wanted a fight or something, and with the look Serenity had given him he was sure that wouldn't help his cause. Though he appreciated the Ax man's help. How did the Ax man know his name?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 9:42 pm

Sine chuckled at the events which had taken place. It was truly an unfortunate series of events. Regardless, he wasn't yet able to be registered by anyone except the musical girl, so he would make use of this, standing from his comfortable seat, flicking a single card out of his pocket and he would walk over, placing the card close by, making it very obvious that the card was intended for her, before smiling and walking away. He shall deal with the others at a later date in the night, for now, they appeared occupied in their own motives. Sine would wonder what her name was, if she accepted the card, then perhaps he would soon know, but there was no way of telling on such a small amount of information from watching her play half a song. This Rainer and Arikiko both seem interesting, he'll be sure to drop by them later as well.

Card Left: 8 of Hearts

Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime26th October 2013, 12:15 am

Kaizu had heard there was a party going on being held for Graduates. He walks into the room, grinning as he heard the beautiful music blasting through the entire room. It felt as if the music had definitely set the mood of the party. He walks around, only to grin as he spotted Rainer and some others he recognized. One thing he didnt like was that there was a possibility a Kukinorite was in the party since one had passed the exams. He kept an eye out for whichever person that was Kukinorite. He keeps a calm and fun grin on his face as he leans up against the wall, watching the party with his Zenraigan to see with his X Ray vision. He was curious what everyone held in their inventory, keeping an eye on anything that would possibly cause trouble at the party. If he saw anything as a weapon, he would use his Rikigaku ability to easily identify them and what they had such as abilities and other traits.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime26th October 2013, 2:16 am

Zelana walked into the party slightly upset that she didn't get Yvette to come with her so now she would have to go alone to have fun. She would stroll in before looking around and deciding to head to the right of the room where a corner was currently being used as a snack bar of some sorts, she had been to another room already and sampled the food mainly because she didn't know anyone and was looking for an excuse to mingle with people. She would turn while munching on some chips before noticing Rainer and would smile as she saw that he was trying to talk to Serenity. Ah ha...so that's who he likes. she thought to herself as she chewed slowly, ah..barbecue it always tasted good.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime26th October 2013, 3:55 pm

Roxas was obviously the Kukinorite at the party, being the only one wearing the signature chakra skates of his clan. He yawned on the windowsill he was sitting on. The party seemed to be going well but he wasn't one hundred percent sure it was his type of thing, especially in such a small room which was why he came over to the window and opened it, that way there was some fresh air and so he could smoke. After... whatever happened, still feeling heat from his hamd, Roxas lit a cigarette after swearing he had just lit one. He took a drag from his new smoke and blew out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations and Farewells   Congratulations and Farewells Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations and Farewells
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Just for Fun-
Jump to: