Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Neo's Techniques

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Neo's Techniques - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Techniques   Neo's Techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st May 2015, 12:00 pm

I'll be honest, I don't know as much about fuinjutsu and juinjutsu as I would like to. As such, I am not entirely sure that I'm building these correctly. Simply because I didn't want to use up all my high ranking technique slots, as I'd prefer to make several Modification curses, I have kept these at a low rank, increasing the number of modification slots they require instead in an attempt to create a fair balance for their content and impact. I'm not sure If I was allowed to do that, so...

Modifier 1:

Modifier 2:

Modifier 3:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Neo's Techniques   Neo's Techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th May 2015, 11:00 am

Name: Passive Curse
Classification: Juinjutsu
Class: Passive CD technique
Range: Self

Description: This is a CD technique with no cost nor plausible effect that can effect the outcome of combat. Simply considering the fact that all of Neo’s base tiers are above A-Rank already, the first stage of the Origin Curse Seal is rendered to be useless. Furthering from this, with the mastery of the 4th and most difficult Curse Stage, the first is now completely controllable and as such, Neo will be capable of activating the form both in full and partially at will, taking its appearance as needed.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Neo's Techniques   Neo's Techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th May 2015, 11:35 am

Make it cost fatigue to make forced transitions based on how much of your body your changing and have it be based on Endurance Tiers for how many posts (total) Neo can remain transformed. However make it also for the higher states to quickly transform for half duration per stg. So say D-rank = 4 P.T, 4th would be 1 P.T. Go by increments of 4 (for stg 1), 3 (for stg 2), 2 (for stg 3) & finally 4 (for stg 4).

Appendages (Hands/Feet) = -5 Fatigue
Limbs (Arms/Legs) = -10 Fatigue
Half of Body (Lower, Upper) = -15 Fatigue
Full Body = -20 Fatigue

Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Neo's Techniques   Neo's Techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th May 2015, 9:03 pm

Hmm. Nah. It was just for CD, if it has a cost, I'll just forget about it.

How about those Juinjutsu modifiers though, were they okay?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Neo's Techniques   Neo's Techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th May 2015, 5:22 pm

They were fine however they need to be adjusted in regards to their rank.

A B-rank Juin affecting X-rank people when clearly in the D-rank version C-rank individuals were unaffected by it? Please adjust it accordingly if it's a B-rank then have the A-rank individuals be unaffected by it. Don't just inflate the effect rank because you don't want to use up jutsu slots.
Natural Energy Destabilization - Decrease D & below, C+ unaffected
Natural Energy Destabilization II - Decrease C & below, B+ unaffected
Natural Energy Destabilization III - Decrease B & below, A+ unafffected

^ Apply that to the others as well, Juin must be in order always if you want it to affect high rank people adversely then spend the jutsu slots for that.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo's Techniques   Neo's Techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo's Techniques
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2