Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Information on a past Telekinetic.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Information on a past Telekinetic. Empty
PostSubject: Information on a past Telekinetic.   Information on a past Telekinetic. Icon_minitime26th August 2013, 11:29 pm

Yvette was in the back of the library currently reading a book on Shigakure and it's past shinobi, it was interesting to say the least mainly due to someone called Cassandra who likewise had Psionic release yet her mastery of it transcended any other users of it till date, the key to it apparently was something called Nen and she had spent hours combing the library looking for some information on it. She hadn't found any meaningful information on it and it was bothering her the only thing she learned was that it was rare and other than the Jiko Clan in Kaosgakure, which she wasn't going to visit to find out, only two user's of Nen had been recorded in the past 2 centuries, one being Cassandra Duo and the other being Sylvia Hiyori a former Nanabi, jinchuriki.

Hiyori...the name familiar but she couldn't recall how she knew, perhaps it was someone in her class or something, she would pull out a notebook and go through the list of people in her class before finding on named Magnus Hiyori possible relation to her...unknown but she would have to find out. She would get up put the books away back in the order she got them and would begin to wander around the school looking for someone who matched at least superficially she features of Sylvia..
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Information on a past Telekinetic.   Information on a past Telekinetic. Icon_minitime26th August 2013, 11:33 pm

Mag was wandering around the library just looking for books about the past. "There's so much knowledge in here. How can they contain it all in one room?" he says as he continues to walk around. Suddenly, he noticed someone that looked familiar leaving out of the library. "Hm..is that Yvette?" He goes up to her "Hey, Yvette!"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Information on a past Telekinetic.   Information on a past Telekinetic. Icon_minitime27th August 2013, 12:30 am

Yvette paused, someone...spoke to her, that was...odd no one usually even registered her presence perhaps if she pretended they didn't exist they wouldn't notice her. She would continue walking tilting her head as if she was looking at something while subtly glancing at the person who was looking for her and would probably be staring at her expecting her to reply. Her eyes would however raise as she saw the very person she was looking for the Hiyori person. She would turn before narrowing her eyes and motioning for them to follow her, not wanting to discuss such things here at least after all she was unsure whether they were even related to that person and whether this would just be a waste of her time.

Fortunately it would seem the stars were trying to rush her accumulation of knowledge as she didn't expect to run into the Hiyori so soon, in fact she had expected to wander more and probably have to go to class before running into her target. This way however, was much more preferred, luckily for her she didn't have to speak, to get her message across she didn't like to talk, talking brought attention and she spoke rarely so that she could fade into the background but not be the person who didn't speak at all, after all there was already one person who did that.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Information on a past Telekinetic.   Information on a past Telekinetic. Icon_minitime27th August 2013, 12:43 am

He huffed and took a deep breath before speaking. "Hello, Yvette. What is you wanted?" he says as he remembers that she signaled him to follow her somewhere. ".......hm?" he says as he tilts his head. "Oh, i know!....*how's this? Now, we don't have to worry about anyone hearing us*" he says telepathically.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Information on a past Telekinetic.   Information on a past Telekinetic. Icon_minitime27th August 2013, 12:55 am

Yvette raised an eyebrow she didn't know that such a thing was possible, it would seem that this person was actually related to Sylvia how else could they have such a thing. She would wait a moment before responding it was probably through mental contact she would have to find a way to shield her mind from entry in the future then again she probably wasn't reading her thoughts or at the very least she was able to read the thoughts she projected with the brain she used for conversation and what not, not the part of the brain that she had fragmented and used primarily for thinking and analyzing. Are you related to Sylvia Hiyori, if you are give me all your information on Nen Tech and I will give you Psionic Release as so far I'm the only one in our class that has it Yvette said replying to the person also telepathically hoping that her bargain would work if not she would go her merry way and never speak of this again having to find some other way of getting the unique mental based technique line.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Information on a past Telekinetic.   Information on a past Telekinetic. Icon_minitime27th August 2013, 1:02 am

Mag continues to speak telepathically..."Hm, the nen technique...well, there's something you have to trigger first. It's called Psionic Disposition. My great great grandma was taught it by her friend in exchange for a technique my grandma knew, but the downside to the nen is that you're using lower chakra reserves than usual so it'll be strong, but you have to use it wisely. Is that good enough" he says with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Information on a past Telekinetic.   Information on a past Telekinetic. Icon_minitime27th August 2013, 2:24 am

Yvette would nod before she would attempt to tap him and if successful she would walk away just as abruptly as she met him not trying to spend any more time around the person now that she got what she wanted. On the other than the Hiyori would find that he was struck by Yvette but would get nothing from it. Of course she would keep her end of the bargain but for now she would wait after all she needed to keep her edge for now, however when she left the academy she would definitely fulfill her end of the bargain.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Information on a past Telekinetic.   Information on a past Telekinetic. Icon_minitime27th August 2013, 8:23 am

After seeing Yvette off, he went back to the library to look at some more books for awhile. "Hmm...maybe I should look into this land's past first" he says as he goes to the library database to see if there are any books about the village and land. "Ah ok" he heads to the shelf where the book is located. Once there, he started searching high and low for the book. "Hm....here it is!" he says as he gets the book off the shelf by getting a step ladder, and grabbing the book. He then gets off the step ladder and goes to a table and starts reading it.

(Magnus Exits)

Last edited by Blaze on 27th August 2013, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Information on a past Telekinetic.   Information on a past Telekinetic. Icon_minitime27th August 2013, 7:14 pm

Yvette would store away the information knowing exactly why it hadn't worked the first time, she was going about it all wrong, using her blood as a medium of initialization for the generation of psychic power, the key component was chakra, chakra she needed to move to her brain to unlock it's latent potential only then would she be able to stimulate increased production through the use of her life force.

(Yvette Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information on a past Telekinetic.   Information on a past Telekinetic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information on a past Telekinetic.
Page 1 of 1