Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shisui

Shisui

The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Empty
PostSubject: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 10:09 pm

Uryuu was strolling down the beach, awakening from his three state of serenity. Peace. Uryuu exits the beach heading home. However, Uryuu feels as if has some unfinished business to attend to. Uryuu walks to the battle arena to refresh his mind of how to use Dust Release. Uryuu checks his clay pouch, to see if he has enough clay or even have clay at all to practice his explosion release as well as his tota. As Uryuu begins to use Dust Release, he feels unease. He feels a disgusting sense in the air. He questions himself, what is that? Is that another horrible act of crime? Who is that? I feel uneasy chakra. What could this be? Uryuu decides to sit in meditation, the same meditation he used when he was training his kekkei tota.

Last edited by Uryuu on 7th August 2013, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 10:12 pm

There was a heat source nearby, how odd. Then again, Hibanara really shouldn't have been around these parts but the main thing that confused him was the fact that there were no other signatures apart from this single one. Maybe it was time to go meet them and then slaughter them, as was Hiba's way. A grin came to his face and he hopped onto his chakra board, flying upwards and over to what appeared to be an arena. Dropping down to the ground, Hiba put the Chakra board away and unshipped his scythe from his back. "Meditating to speak with your makers? Hoping they'll accept you in the next life?" He asked quietly, an eyebrow raised as he slashed both of his palms and started to slowly work through handseals.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 10:41 pm

Uryuu ignored the ignorance coming from this being. Uryuu asked to himself, what chakra is this? Hm, it seems way above mine. What should I do? What could I do? Uryuu kept calm, knowing that he has his clan's kekkei genkai and their explosion release. He figured that'd be enough to stall him until Uryuu either escapes or think of something else. Uryuu absorbed the taunt, acknowledging the handseals. Uryuu decided to clap his hands together, and continued to meditate, focusing on easing his chakra, warming it up, for his first attack.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 10:48 pm

Well it would seem that this guy didn't seem to be bothering with Hiba, what an irritating being. Oh well. Slamming his palms down onto the ground, ice fired along it except it had dark red veins running through it, pulsing with the beat of Hibanara's heart. Pouring more blood into the ice, it then changed and started to gently claw and grab at Uryuu, which would slow him down if he started to move. Of course, this was just the beginning. Hiba then slammed his fists together, activating his Permafrost armour and his Arctic Desecration, boosting himself to S-Rank strength and A-Rank speed before rolling his neck and grinning brightly. "Right then..." He murmured and stomped the ground. Instantly the ice jumped upwards at Crashing Ground speeds to try and impale Uryuu's legs, if it hit it would leave a shard of ice embedded in the wound which would sap away Uryuu's energy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 11:02 pm

As Uryuu remains in meditation mode, he performs the body replacement jutsu.

Spoiler:

Uryuu jumps down from a tree thinking to himself, who is this guy? What type of chakra is this and how is he able to perform four jutsu at the same time? He almost caught me there. Whew! I better think fast; this isn't going to end well. Uyruu too, performs multiple jutsu at once, matching the strength of this mystical being. Uryuu also happens to put one hand into his clay pouch and performs his unique explosion style jutsu.

Spoiler:

As you Uryuu hits the ground his then performs his next jutsu:

Spoiler:

Who are you and what do you want from me? Why are you doing this? Is it my power that you want? I'm not an ordinary genin from the Village Hidden by he Cold. I am one fierce shinobi from the Village Hidden by the Cold and my dream is to become Hyogakage, and your the first step. When I kill you, I will claim some respect from my fellow villagers. Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 11:09 pm

As the trail of explosions came towards him, and the animal, Hiba pulled out a kunai and threw it at Blinding Light speeds, shattering the clay animal and causing it to explode midair before he flickered to the side at Vacuum Release speeds, dodging the trail of explosions. Pulling out a pair of senbon he flicked them out at S-Rank speeds towards Uryuu's chest, they weren't even aimed for vital areas, they were designed to annoy him and show him how weak he was. Then Hiba used up another bit of blood and chakra to send another wave of Crimson Torrent spikes towards Uryuu's position at Crashing Ground (B) speeds to hopefully impale his legs. Crouching down afterwards, Hiba brought his scythe around and adopted his Reverse Blade style, narrowing his eyes and watching Uryuu with his Heat Sensor and eyes. "You're pretty ambitious for a weakling. Let's hope you're actually worth your mettle rather than dying under my simplest jutsu. If you want to be Hyokage then you better be able to deal with difficult things like pain and death, which you most certainly will face. I do hope you understand that?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 11:27 pm

Uryuu thinks to himself. What the hell is wrong with this dude? What is he? He is able to dodge all of my explosive attacks? This is so not good. Hmm, maybe I can catch him off guard somehow. But wait...my attacks are too slow and soon I'm going to run out of clay. Shit! He's right, I can't become Hyogakage if I don't understand pain or death, or even able to with stand his simplest of att...wait. There is something fishy going on here. Hm--- Uryuu finale realizes that projectiles are flashing at him at high rank speeds and that's something Uryuu can't dodge forever. Uryuu peforms the  Clone Jutsu, then combines all of his C-rank jutsu attacks. Uryuu then disappears into the air. After that, he falls from the sky shooting three shikuren, two kunai, and eight explosive tags towards this unknown creature. Seeing how he could with stand all of those attacks. Now, Uryuu is just experimenting with him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 11:31 pm

Slamming his palm togethers, Hiba poured more of his blood onto the ground and a dragon rose up out of it, made of Red Ice and it moved around Hiba like a shield. Blocking all of the jutsu as though they were nothing before Hiba jumped over it and in midair performed his Conquest Hurricane, knocking all of the thrown weapons away before Hibanara's dragon jumped upwards and attempted to slash at Uryuu at A-Rank speeds, if it hit it would freeze the area struck and the ice would sap away at his strength to make him weaker as the battle went. Hiba on the other hand simply dropped down to the ground and crouched there, staring upwards to see how Uryuu would react to Hibanara's Scarlet Dragon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 11:46 pm

Uryuu feels as if he was retaining chakra. He was getting weaker. He took that first hit and Uryuu fell, in despair. Uryuu struggles to stand up right. Why? Why are you doing this? Why are you sacrificing your blood just to defeat me, the Potential Hyogakage? I won't go down so easily, I will have you know that. Uryuu continues to throw explosive tags and kunai. Uryuu undergoes a few things before he completely runs out of strategies and chakra.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 11:51 pm

The Dragon slammed down in front of Hiba, blocking all of the explosive tags and kunai which couldn't even scratch its blood soaked ice scales, the explosive tags doing nothing and the kunai just deflecting straight off of it. Hibanara then jumped up and over the Scarlet Dragon before bursting off at Vacuum Release speeds to arrive directly in front of Uryuu before he would even know what was going on. Next, Hiba swung out a straight punch at S-Rank strength and speed at Uryuu's stomach which, if it hit, would more than likely rupture his spleen, liver and stomach but he would be alive at least if in absolute agony.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 12:04 am

Uryuu was completely damaged, from the rib cage, all the way down his spleen to his knees. Uryuu couldn't stand. Uryuu had no other choice but to forfeit. However, Uryuu refused. He kept fighting, even while laying on the ground. He has 2 C-ranks and 2 B rank jutsu left and enough detonating clay to do both. I have to find a way to destroy that dragon, or at least distract it, but in my condition I can't do neither. Hiba, you are a clever one. You may have been able to destroy me physically but not mentally. I see you are nearly or already passed your half of your blood limit. That was plan exactly. This next step may drain my chakra completely, but this is my ninja way, I fight to the end, even if it means death. Uryuu performs two more C rank jutsu and 1 more B-rank jutsu and three D rank jutsu. Uryuu falls unconscious afterwards with a smile on his face, for his internal victory.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 12:11 am

"And yet you do not realise that I have used scarcely any of my Chakra supply and yet you are almost completely exhausted. Perhaps you are not worth the title of Hyokage after all, heh." Hibanara chuckled quietly and then his dragon blitzed forwards, standing in between Hiba and Uryuu, protecting the former with his wing. Hiba then walked around the Scarlet Dragon and over to Uryuu, still chuckling. Suddenly he slammed his leg down at Blinding Light speeds to completely shatter Uryuu's own. Hit or miss, Hiba would walk up and then pull out a kunai, flicking it at S-Rank speeds to impale Uryuu to the ground if he couldn't move out of the way. To add insult to injury, Hiba crouched down and, once more only if Uryuu didn't move away and was hit by the last two strikes, push his hand into Uryuu's stomach through his skin before grabbing his spine and crushing it under his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 12:37 am

Uryuu rests unconscious. Even though he's unconscious, Uryuu experiences many different things. An internal battle within himself between his soul and his inner ninja. Uryuu what the hell is wrong with you? Using up almost all of your chakra without thinking. No way will you become the Hyogakage with that mindless/reckless types of actions. This creature could have killed you, you are lucky that he used nearly an eighth of his power to beat against you. My plan was working pretty well though. Oh really, if that was the case, you would've defeated him a long time ago. Either way, you have no chance against him. You mind as well forfeited in the first place or ran away, buy yourself some time. Instead, your reckless ass decides to attack head out thinking. You have him thinking that you will never become Kage. Now, wake up, don't fight him anymore. It's not that simple, my spleen is nearly crushed and my knees are dislocated. I can't move at all, my body is weak. Don't worry, just get up, I'm telling you you can. Now get up and run away, fast, HURRY. Uryuu attempts to get up once again, he fails. See, I'm pinned to the damn ground. I can't move or do anything. Listen you what are you? Why are you here and what do you want with me?
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 12:44 am

Watching as his opponent tried, and failed, to get up, Hibanara laughed quietly and shook his head. "I want to humiliate you and show that you aren't worth Hyokage. Now that you will never walk again and may bleed out I will leave you and head back to my own village." Hiba took the kunai out of Uryuu's body, reached into him, severed his spinal cord and then stood up, wiping his blood away in Uryuu's hair before putting his kunai away. He then froze over Uryuu's wounds to stop him bleeding out and melted his own ice. "Goodbye, Hyokage." He said the title as an insult, shipping his scythe and then walking away with his hands in his pockets. At least it had been an interesting day today, as much as this guy was a worthless fight.

Verdict:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin   The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fight Against The Almighty Tokubetsu Jonin
Page 1 of 1