Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Empty
PostSubject: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 9:00 pm

OOC: All welcomed

In a land far far away, where the mountains raise high and the river run long is a small cozy little hut just perfectly made. O who am I kidding, turn left at the super market and keep walking till you see the homless guy on skates and tell him you want to fly too, and you'll find the place no problems.

Regaurdless of how you get there its a beautiful little valley. in the middle of the field behind the small hut sat a long table, long enough to easily sit thirty people or so. Dressed in a beautiful white cloth the table seemed to have been sent from the heavens. Several beautiful floral center pieces stretched out over the table. An absolute beautiful tea set was placed around the table. Three teapots and a cup for each seat seemed like who ever set the table expected a full table. The gentle wheat grass brushed the edge of the table cloth as the wind flushed through the valley.

At the end of a table sat a rather gray skinned man dressed in the most odd of attire. His hat seemed three times bigger than needed but some how fit him perfectly. He sat sideways in the rather ornate chair. His legs over one arm as if ready to curl up and go to sleep. In his hands however was a somewhat oddly looking guitar but compared to the rest of this man's look, it was the most normal looking thing there. The man strummed out a short cord as he waited and sung a few lines of a seeming self wrote song. "Come one come all. The shows about to begin."

The man:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 9:06 pm

It had been such an odd and yet fantastic day for Hibanara Toketsu of the Shigakure Reapers, one of the most prestigious groups in all the land. He had been walking along to the bank to get some currency out in order to pay for his groceries. The sun had been shining down upon his pale skin, glinting off of the blade of his scythe; strapped to his back, and for once there was a smile etched on his face. All of that changed when the Fire Nation attacked. he fell through a portal and ended up elsewhere.

Pain was the first thing on Hiba's mind as he slammed into the rooftops of the hut and then tumbled down the roof before being deposited on the ground with a quiet "Oof." He groaned next and rose up to his knees, one of his eyes closed and the opposite hand holding his head. A frown covered his face now and he looked over the odd person with an odd table in an odd setting with what appeared to be tea. Odd.

So Hibanara done the first thing that came to mind. "'Sup?" Was all he asked as he walked over and took a seat at the table, resting his hands on it and staring up at the strange person at the end of the table. "So tell me, where exactly is this?" He cocked a silver eyebrow, eyeing the tea set that was arranged before him. He could honestly go for some tea right about now...
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 9:26 pm

OOC: Wow it's been awhile but here goes nothin

Well today was the day, Vincent hadn't heard or seen his good friend Meimu in decades. Of course that could be due to the fact that he had died nearly 5 years ago, but even before that Meimu had simply disappeared. Well here was, suddenly appearing in some country side even though he should be six feet under right now. We was dressed in his full kage garb, which was somewhat odd considering it wasn't at all what he had died in, but then again, he wasn't complaining. Vincent had no way to describe it really, but what he could only assume was about an hour ago (seeing as when you're dead time and space are relative) his soul had received an invitation of sorts. Next thing he knows, he's manifesting a body in...wherever he was.

With a huff, he began trekking his way up the hill and towards the hut where he could just faintly make out the unmistakable voice of his old friend. Arriving, Vincent noticed the extra long table sprawled out before him. Two people were already sat at the table, one being Meimu, the other a younger man that Vincent didn't recognize but didn't bother to look any further either. Well if it isn't Meimu, been a long time. What ever happened to you anyway? Vincent asked as he took a seat next to his friend. He reached over and poured himself a cup of steaming hot tea, adding cream and sugar while admiring this beautiful day. It sure was nice to be alive...if he was anyway, it still wasn't certain.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 8:46 am

"You know." Meimu said as he grabbed his instrument to stop the vibrations of the strings. He cocked his head to the side to look at the new comer he didn't know. "I have no clue. One day your sent to those pearly white gates up yonder way only to be thrown out because APPARENTLY clowns are the scum of the earth. Then you fall into this lake of freakin fire. Yea, fire-A. As if water wasn't bad enough, we'll just light it on fire." Meimu said getting a little to into his story of his travels. "I mean water had its uses despite its uselessness and yet it lost all of that when they lit that crap on fire. Who does that?" Meimu said popping the question at this new guy, but he didn't wait for a response. "And then apparently I'm to jolly of a person for that red skin two horned prick down there so I was tossed up here. Then you know, I had the brilliant idea to have..." He paused a second as if trying to build suspense or possibly waiting for someone to finish his sentence but neither came. "That's right. To build a tower to reach the heavens and go for round two. After all the ride down that long as slide to that flaming lake was pretty fun at least. But then I forgot what I was doing so I mades us a teaparty." Meimu continued speaking as if he knew this other guy would come without even knowing this other guy.

Out of no where a sight for slightly weaker eyes than Asian eye's came walking up to the table. "Mine master, I mean slave...." Meimu flipped around in his chair to think about his words a moment as if they got all mixed up. "retarded brother? no. Ah!!" Meimu said snapping his fingers. "My lover." Meimu said with a bright smile poping up in his chair and tipping his hat to Vincent. Quickly flipping his hat back onto his head Meimu gave his chair a kick backwards letting it flip backwards. Skipping over too it he dragged it a bit further from the table and then looked up to the sky in silence. With his foot without looking back at the upside down chair, Meimu adjusted the chair position ever so slightly. Then he shifted it back before finally convinced it was in the right place. "So mi amor, our friendly little maiden here..." Meimu said giving a small gesture at the newest person to this group, while he spoke to Vincent. "She reminded me of what I was doing so how about you give me a hand." Meimu said moving back to the table and grabbing the cloth with both hands and a smile. "I need this for starters." Meimu said pulling the cloth. The cloth slid beautifully and gracefully out from under everything on the table, leaving it all perfectly in place. At first, a little proud of what he done Meimu turned away to through the sheet over the chair but stopped quickly and turned back to the table.

With a frown that nothing spilt Meimu walked back to the table a moment and looked it over. "Soooo you know the new guy?" Meimu said speaking to Vincent as though the new guy couldn't hear him, or possibly he didn't care. Tilting his head as if thinking what to do now, Meimu clicked his teeth together in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 11:59 am

Within retirement comes a certain freedom, an experience one cannot receive completely until -they give up everything. A forgotten past, an uncertain future, a man travelling without a goal or direction, somehow finding himself slowly approaching the field where the teaparty was to take place. He was dressed much like the clown, in a very odd attire. He wore his traditional Toketsu robes, fitted with plenty of silver, jewels and elegant design factors all round. The overcoated robe dragging along the thin grass as he approached the group. His glazed eyes scouting the table as well as the three individuals before he found a seat not far from the obvious host, falling back into it with a light sigh of relief. “Good afternoon gentlemen. I’m enjoying the setup you have going on here.” With a lazy lift of his arm, and flick of his wrist, he had motioned towards the environment surrounding them. “The whole natural look you’ve got going on is quite pleasing.” Turning his head towards Meimu, he smiled warmly, before slightly widening his eyes and shifting slightly in his seat.

Hmm, odd.” He focused on the musician . “I do believe I have seen you somewhere before. A bounty perhaps? Oh well, no matter.” His smile continued, as he stood and gave a slight bow. “My introductions are better received late. I am Colado Toketsu. Pleased to make your acquaintance.” Upon dropping back into his seat, Colado reached out towards the tea set, pouring himself a cup. “I hope you don’t mind the intrusion, I’ve been walking all day, so this is a nice opportunity to relax .” He stopped midway through his pour, as if pondering something, before returning to his actions, placing everything neatly once completed. His first sip ended in a cringed face, as he quickly placed the cup back on the table. “Hot…” Colado dipped his finger into the liquid, holding it there for a few seconds, before drinking it once more.

So, I hear that it will snow within the next few minutes, isn’t that right, young Toketsu boy?” Colado’s attention turned to meet Hibanara, “You know there was a discussion I was involved in about you, you see, your part of our bloodline, however, you are not among the clan. It was quite controversial, and the chat in regards to your life did take place.” He raised his glass, drinking once more, “The elders wanted your incident to be ‘taken care of’. However I chose against it.” Placing his cup on the table, Colado leaned back on his chair, curious about what could possibly take place.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 12:30 pm

Meimu gave up on his frown and random thoughts to pick up another chair as the new man appeared on the scene. Completely ignoring the new guest Meimu carried the chair to where he flipped his over at. Again looking up at the sky then at the ground, Meimu tip toed around until he found just the perfect location. About three feet from the other chair Meimu took great care to set up the second chair just perfect. Sitting it up right and squaring It off even with the first chair as he only barely heard his guests speaking to each other. Then came a word that was all most as bad as the R word. "Snow...?" Meimu spoke up jumping slightly in the horror of the thought. As he jumped up he gave the chair a sharp kick letting it fall back onto the ground.

Turning to the new guest Meimu continued to listen. "Toketsu......." Meimu said again to himself. He knew that name. More importantly, he knew where that name came from. "Your one of those dome-monkey water people folk." Meimu said waving his finger around as he spoke to the new comer. Meimu knew O to well about that place. A man of his nature, dumped into an under water wounder land of pain and hatred, could never forget that place. "Horrific place. Be lucky you don't live there." Meimu said walking to the other side of the shi man. Picking up the third chair Meimu retreated back to his work again. "VICENT SWEETY." Meimu called out as he walked back to the turned over chairs. "Any time now please." Meimu said just tossing this third chair before turning back to the table.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 2:37 pm

Once the rather strange host started to speak, Hibanara listened in despite the closing distance of the pair of heat sources coming towards him. He ignored them though and focused on this person as he spoke about his ordeals. It was interesting to hear that he had died, or maybe he was just crazy, Meimu did seem pretty crazy although he couldn't be fully certain. If he was speaking the truth however then this was amazing but Hiba felt a little stupid about asking whether or not he was telling the truth, so he didn't at all. Instead he just nodded along to what Meimu said, listening to what he was saying but not fully taking it in.

Then another person came, someone Hibanara could almost identify but wasn't entirely sure about until he started to talk, introducing himself as a Toketsu. Hiba's aqua eyes widened at Colado and his breath hitched for a moment, would he attempt to kill Hiba for being in Shigakure over Dipu, or would he try and take him back for execution. Those were the thoughts running through Hiba's mind and his hand twitched slightly, resisting the urge to reach for his Scythe. Rather than that, he took a deep breath and let it out to speak back to Colado about the situation.

"I do not actually know too much about how I ended up in Shigakure. All I know is that my Clan is in Dipugakure and that I was never able to return there, considering I'd been integrated into Shigakure already." He chewed on his lip for a moment before giving a shrug. "If you'd opted to kill me, I doubt I could do much about it to be honest, considering you were privy to such information, you are most likely a high ranking person in Dipu and therefore could probably kill me quickly. I'd much rather not get into a fight though." Hiba poured himself some tea and done the exact same as the other Toketsu; using his frozen touch to cool the tea down before taking a sip of it. He looked away from Cola and then over to Meimu. "Well, he's from Dipugakure although I am a Sky chump and I prefer that to be honest." Hiba chuckled quietly and then went back to his tea.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 10:39 pm

Colado raised an eyebrow at Meimu’s assumption. Taking yet another sip before placing it down on the table and folding his arms elegantly. “Hmm, so I’d assume you have some bad memories of our village? Not that I mind, when in the domes I get…Claustrophobic, you could say. Never could stand living there. Hence why I lived away from my clan despite being its head.” He offered a small chuckle, before tapping the side of his head with two fingers, “Perhaps there is a reason why I looked into your bounty, Inakamomo.” His arms recrossed, his legs extending under the table to stretch out as he sighed once more. His eyes getting more and more glazed each second.

Slowly, Colado’s head turned to meet the other Toketsu’s, pondering his words before replying. “There is never a reason to not return home, you’d have been welcomed, and over time, trusted, however the decision is yours to make, and nobody elses”. Cola rolled his neck around, loosening up before continuing, “And don’t be so sure that rank means everything in a fight. You are a Toketsu, so killing you would be more difficult then any other individual.” Smiling once more, his head tilted down, looking into his lap, as he eyes drifted off to sleep.

Although in body he taking a ‘nap’, Colado was still well aware of everything happening, each movement, every word, all of it was clear to him. It was a skill in which he had managed to develop over time, but alas, Cola no longer saw any need to speak, so he will remain quiet until spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 10:54 pm

Meimu's ears twitched as he threw a fourth chair into the slowly building pile. It was rare for a person to say the name Inakamono now a days. Hearing it from this man, sounded odd. Not bad, just odd. Perhaps the Inakamono were making a comeback, however unlikely that was. Still though Meimu simply shrugged it off. As long as he simply knew him as an Inakamono Meimu was ok. Silens was ok. Never the less nothing was completely out of the ordinary just yet. Then the big word was dropped. Meimu only heard that one word but it set him off in an instant. Killing.

Meimu's hand drifted to his hat as he plucked a feather from it quickly. In a fluid motion Meimu swung the feather down. Mid swing the feather puffed into smoke. Meimu's swing though continued through. From the smoke came a massive square blade with a pair of stars on the end of the blade. In a mad crash the blade slammed into the thick wooden table. It didn't cut through it but stuck into the table instead. Meimu didn't want to destroy the table but make a point. Leaving the massive blade in the table like an ax in a stump Meimu flashed a smile at two speaking men. "Mmmmkay?" Meimu said not explaining himself in the least, but trying his best to make a point. There wasn't going to be any fighting here. Not today at least.

With that Meimu kicked a fifth chair to the pile and walked back to behind Colado. Looking at the sleeping man a moment Meimu all most hesitated to do what he was thinking. O wait its Meimu there was no hesitation. With a bit of slide of hand and a hard tug, Meimu literally pulled the chair out from under Colado simply saying "Yea I need this." Quickly Meimu took the chair to where the rest of them were. Picking up the table cloth again Meimu tossed it over all the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 11:06 pm

"It wasn't just fully a case of not being allowed back into Dipugakure and not being trusted by the Toketsu anymore but it was more of a problem with those in Shigakure attempting to hunt me down. That wouldn't be too fun at all." Hibanara stared at the table and thought over the things that had happened while he was in Shigakure, realising that maybe his life would've been a little better in Dipu or maybe worse depending on how it all turned out. It was too late now though, there was nothing to be done fo-

The slamming sound of the blade hammering into the table caused Hiba to jump and his eyes shot upwards. His hand instinctively went for his Scythe's haft but he stopped it half way there and dropped his hand, resting them on the table and staring at the person who had just chopped the table with his ludicrously big blade. Hiba understood exactly what he meant by such a display 'fighting will not be tolerated' and thus Hiba would be a good boy and not mess around with any possible fights. Instead, he reached over and lifted his teacup as the table cloth was removed and then put it down on the table once more, taking a drink from it.

"So then... Meimu, was it? I see you are building a pile of chairs there, is there any particular reason for such a thing?" He cocked his head to the side, truly interested as to what this guy happened to be doing, so he thought it would be prudent to ask. Hopefully Meim wouldn't go crazy on him, so he didn't mention killing or anything close to that, he was happy to not be on the receiving end of such a blade as the one embedded in the table.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime9th August 2013, 1:18 am

Colado sat silently, pondering and reflecting on the words of the boy. It was true, if he were to leave the village, he would be hunted, however, it was possible for a negotiation to be made between the clan and the village, and if not, they could have simply protected him, keeping him safe, but no matter. Cola’s ears twitched as the clown began to make his hard yet swift movements, he didn’t even flinch as the blade drove itself into the table.

Cola’s eyes slowly revealed themselves once more, flicking towards the other Toketsu as he continued in his conversation. “The clan would have kept you safe had you ever decided to leave, though as I said, it was your choice, we have no right to remove you from your lifestyle since you were never a part of the clan to begin with. So do not fret boy.” He smiled, reach out with one hand to grab his cup and with the other he gently touched the hilt of the blade before him before bringing it back to his lap.

After taking a long sip, finishing the cup, he placed it down once more, and turned to the clown. “I’m quite a weapon enthusiast myself. They are beautiful creations. I’m sorry though, but I don’t believe I know your name?” He turned, addressing the third man for the first time, still offering a kind, relaxed smile. “Nor do I know yours sir, however I believe the Inaka called you Vincent?” He raised at the name, certainly hearing it before.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime10th August 2013, 9:31 am

"Of course I have a reason. I all ways have reasons." Meimu said as he repositioned chairs and the sheet over them. He wasn't to into this conversation but still his ears caught a few words here and there. Something about a clan. I think there was a mal prostitute some where in there. Possibly some talk about bondage gear, and then the there was that line about protection. Hearing the older of the two Toketsu say that Meimu couldn't help but chuckle. "Yea, I'm protect you. Now lets sit under the freaking ocean for the rest of our lives. Real safe." Meimu said in a hushed mocking tone. He really didn't care who heard him and he really wasn't trying to hide what he said.

Finally after a few minutes he took a step away from the pile of chairs. "Could have sworn I introduced my self at one point or another, but never the less. I ams Meimu." Meimu said playfully as he turned back to the table. He took hold of the large blade with one hand and lifted it from the table. He lifted it and laid it across his shoulders as he walked around to another chair. "Anything else you call me is probably fine too." Meimu said as he took hold of the blades handle with both hands. Winding up like a baseball player he sung for the stars and tore the chair apart. Slamming the blade to the ground again he went to inspect the remains of the chair for something. A missing piece to his masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime10th August 2013, 1:34 pm

Lexiane was escorting Saul to meet the Owarigakure before she would feel a tugging reminiscent of the time she entered the rift and would find herself sitting at some table surrounded by other people two of them she didn't think she would ever see again. Her concealed eye under her eye patch would activate and she would scan around the room in a bid to gather a bit more information before she would speak. Neko would detach a tendril wrapping around the tea cup before pouring some tea for Lexiane who would stare at it using Neko to tap the water to check the temperature. She would open her mouth Neko likewise opening with her and would take a sip not in actuality rather Neko willingly drank it while herself only mimicking the action of such her latent paranoia preventing her from drinking from liquids she didn't prepare herself.

Meimu Inakamono, perished after seen going to the Rift, Vincent Yakunan vanished without a trace after the fall of Hakagakure, Colado Toketsu, retired Dipugakure hunter nin, and a person to low rank to attract my interest. Lexiane said quietly her voice clear and concise but filled with ice though she wasn't exactly in a bad mood she was simply wondering how she got to this place and what exactly she could do to get out. I see..it seems only Kaos, and Samui are unrepresented in this gathering now that I've arrived. Lexiane thought to herself while staring directly at Hibanara her eyes reading he was a Toketsu from Shi, however Colado was known to be rather lax seeing as he retired from shinobi life while still young and able, perhaps the boy was living just due to his clan head's whimsical nature. If he was from Ibaragakure however, he would be put to death, though they themselves were housing someone not originally from their lands..
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime11th August 2013, 8:56 pm

Colado laughed as he heard this new individual speak. A woman? How fun. “So, Meimu. Your dead, how interesting.” He smiled brightly, scratching the back of his head as he lazed back into the frozen chair. “Does this mean we have all passed and now lie somewhere in purgatory?” He pondered possibilities, half joking, trying to remember his own death. As he did so, two arms of ice sprouted from his chair, reaching out of pour him yet another drink, dropping an ice cube into it before passing it over to his real hands. They shattered into hundreds upon thousands of small shards, drifting away as if caught in a breeze, sweeping all over the body of the newcomer who appeared so suddenly. Colado hadn’t yet taken a peak, however the shards gave him an excellent understanding of who it was sitting at the table.

Colado stood for the first time since arriving, turning to Lexi and giving a polite bow, holding it for several seconds before straightening up. “You are far more beautiful than the books had displayed, Lexiane Ulfric, Ibaragakure's very own Sannin, the Bloody Vixen. Quite a title if i may add. This meeting was destined to happen eventually. “ Cola smiled, giving another lax bow before sitting back in his chair, and taking another sip. “I met a rather interesting pupil of yours not too long ago actually. Kivi, I believe.” Colado looked around for the first time, first in the skies, then the immediate area. Just where were his dragons?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs   NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NB's Grand Teaparty of Awsome awsomness of Godly godlyness and stuffs
Page 1 of 1