Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kuwakas Grand Opening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Kuwakas Grand Opening Empty
PostSubject: Kuwakas Grand Opening   Kuwakas Grand Opening Icon_minitime25th May 2018, 9:35 am

Mission:

Quinton stood at the entrance to the new Kuwakas restaurant as he had been instructed to do upon arrival. Apparently the owners were worried about the rival restaurants in the area sending some goons to make their opening day fail, thus driving sales down and hopefully driving Kuwakas out of business. As such, Quinton had stationed himself outside the front entrance like a bouncer. While the hostesses greeted customers and patrons alike, Quinton and another young Bachiatari on the other side of the entrance sized each guest up and down, looking for any issues. He also kept a close eye on the crowd on the street, checking for anything ranging from a bag of dog turds to be thrown at the windows to a Molotov cocktail. Apparently the owners of Kuwakas had pressed hard to be allowed to open their restaurant on this street and it had rubbed the lifelong residents of this town the wrong way, particularly the other restaurant owners. Kuwakas was a chain, the first within the tiny village and was merely the first sign of rapid gentrification. Quin felt some amount of pity for those who had lived in the quiet town all their lives. Their world was changing rapidly and even though they fought against it, it leaked in anyway. It must have been truly demoralizing when the Kuwakas building in progress sign went up.

According to the owners, throughout the building process they had been vandalized and mysterious people attempted sabotage, with a late shift security guard even being injured on the job. Clearly these people were willing to be violent and it was up to Quinton to make sure that didn't happen today. He looked over at the other boy who had been sent for guard duty and said, I'm going to head inside, check around and make sure every thing is going okay. The boy nodded in understanding, Right, sounds good, when you come back I'm going to take a look around back, do a perimeter sweep. Quin just nodded in acknowledgement before entering the large double glass doors. Inside he was met with a blast of ice cold air, chilling him for a moment before he adjusted. He swept his gaze across the interior of the restaurant where happy patrons were enjoying their meals. Things seemed to be going off without a hitch and while that relieved Quin, it also put him on edge all the more. Making his way towards the back where the kitchen was, he surveyed the chefs and waiters, doing his best to stay out of their way. Out of the corner of his eye he caught a face looking in through the window of the backdoor, Hey, you! He yelled out, sprinting through the kitchen as the face, in horror, turned and began to run away. Quin burst through the back door, forcing it to swing violently on its hinges and into the back alley, his nimbus trailing closely behind. Directing a snowstorm with his mind, the cloud rushed forward and latched onto the mysterious man's back, chilling him and slowing him down.

Quin tackled the man to the ground, turning him over onto his back and pulling out his tanto he yelled, Who are you? Who do you work for? The skiddish man held up his hands to his face and closed his eyes in fear of the blade, P-p-please I was just hungry and looking for scraps. I mean no harm, I'll be on my way, just let me go. Please. Quin paused and looked down at the man's gaunt features, he wore clothes that were better described as soiled rags than actual clothing. Frowning, Quin sheathed his tanto and stood up from the man, offering a hand to let him up, Right then, sorry about that. Wait here. Quin walked the few feet back to the back door of the kitchen and propped it open, Hey cook, could I get that lunch a bit early? He asked and received an affirmative nod. A few minutes later the cook handed Quin two steaming hot tacos with all the fixings. Quin walked the box of tacos back to the timid homeless man and took one for himself before handing the box with the second taco over to him, Here, for your troubles. The man's eyes went wide at the sight of the fresh hot food, his stomach letting out a violent gurgling, Th-thank you! He said, inhaling the taco before Quin had even taken a bite of his own. The man let out a loud burp before turning and walking away with another word of thanks. Quin finished his food before heading back to the front, it was a weird encounter but thankfully the rest of the day went off without a hitch.

Mission Completed

Words Needed: 500
Words Typed: 801
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Kuwakas Grand Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuwakas Grand Opening   Kuwakas Grand Opening Icon_minitime25th May 2018, 11:59 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Kuwakas Grand Opening
Page 1 of 1