Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kazuki's Weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Kazuki's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Kazuki's Weapons   Kazuki's Weapons Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 4:13 pm

Weapon Name: Mecha Converter
Type of Weapon: Kusarigama
How Many: 1
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: Mecha Converter is a unique weapon to Kazuki. It is a dual kusarigama that is implanted into his very body. This kusarigama is made out of organic metal similar to the organic metal structure of all cypher. Each blade is connected via his wrist, normally hanging flat against his forearms when not in use. However, he can freely release a little of the chains to easily wield the blades when necessary. Inside his body, the chains are wrapped around in long coils, capable of being released by will to give a full range of fifteen feet each.

However, the special properties in these blades lie within their connection to Kazuki's body and the usage of his Steel release. The moment the blades cut a target they transfer a bit of Kazuki's own body makeup, dealing A rank damage to him, into the victims cut.

From there the organic metal of Kazuki's genetic makeup travels into the victims body and spreads, slowly converting their body into an organic metal while keeping their blood network and chakra network intact. After twenty posts of contamination the infection will have spread to the victims brain and replace key components with Kazuki's organic metal. This will virtually kill the victim in a way and turn them into mindless killing machines that attack all without Kazuki's organic metal signature indiscriminately.

After complete infection the organic metal will then reform a single copy of Mecha Convertor into the targets right arm allowing them to spread Kazuki's organic metal to others and infect them. However, if done by an infected the time it takes to fully infect is 30 posts rather than 20. Also, the infected no longer feel pain and must take a blow to the brain or heart in order to be 'killed'. The infected can still make some decisions as if a seperate being and are still capable of using any jutsu they had at the time of infection.

Last edited by Tetsu on 25th July 2013, 6:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Kazuki's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Weapons   Kazuki's Weapons Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 4:22 pm

Wip
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Kazuki's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Weapons   Kazuki's Weapons Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 4:56 pm

Shinobi can't make weapons unless Naito remember.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

Kazuki's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Weapons   Kazuki's Weapons Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 5:12 pm

Its a wip and I'm using 5 points from meims plot to make it.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Kazuki's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Weapons   Kazuki's Weapons Icon_minitime16th July 2013, 11:50 pm

Finished and ready for approval.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Kazuki's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Weapons   Kazuki's Weapons Icon_minitime24th July 2013, 11:32 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Kazuki's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Weapons   Kazuki's Weapons Icon_minitime24th July 2013, 11:54 pm

I don't really like the idea of this, but I guess it's not really any different from human puppets. As long as they can't learn more jutsu after becoming your zombies i have no real problem with it. So approved unless someone else has objections
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Kazuki's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Weapons   Kazuki's Weapons Icon_minitime25th July 2013, 12:11 am

I don't believe they can. At least it wasn't my intentions so I'm fine with that. Thanks for the approval. Though I wanna direct vix toward this as well as a just in case thing. I've had a lot of difficulty working with this tonight and part of the basis of it was her idea.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Kazuki's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Weapons   Kazuki's Weapons Icon_minitime25th July 2013, 6:37 pm

Zzzz this is fine and they can't learn any more jutsu.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kazuki's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Weapons   Kazuki's Weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazuki's Weapons
Page 1 of 1