Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

TS Weapons for my Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

TS Weapons for my Characters Empty
PostSubject: TS Weapons for my Characters   TS Weapons for my Characters Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jul 2014 - 0:32

For Laxus

Equipment Name: Lord of Bones Armor
Type of Equipment: Armor
How Many: 1
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: The Lord of Bones Armor is made of lightweight, but durable bones allowing Laxus free range of motion and movement when accelerating at high speeds and utilizing his kenjutsu techniques. However the strength of the bone gives the armor SS-rank durability to incoming attacks, protecting Laxus through most situations. The armor itself has Lightning Flash Blade Creation seals placed along the palms and arms of the gauntlets which house Laxus's puppet collection. An unexplained phenomena related to this armor is that the user doesn't age while wearing the armor. It is as if their internal clock simply stops, resulting in a form of pseudo immortality so long as they are wearing the armor.
Weight: 5
Slots: 6

---------------------------------------------

For Cyrus

Equipment Name: Fists of the Thunder King
Type of Equipment: Gauntlets
How Many: 1 Set
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special Ability: Cyrus's gauntlets possess S-rank durability and can completely absorb any incoming lightning technique or elemental technique composed of the lightning nature. When they are struck by chakra natures of this sort, the technique is absorbed into the gauntlets automatically before it can reach Cyrus and converted into chakra equal in rank to the rank of the technique. These gauntlets also generate and store kinetic energy according to how fast Cyrus is moving (equal rank energy converted to chakra depending on speed). The kinetic energy however can only be used for Cyrus's magnet and lightning based techniques as it is not real chakra.
Weight: 4
Slots: 5
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

TS Weapons for my Characters
Page 1 of 1