Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

An unfair battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime18th May 2013, 12:51 am

Shiku was in the dojo of Ibara, waiting for a training partner that would be helpful. He was bored and needed to train against strong people.
Back to top Go down
Yui

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime18th May 2013, 1:02 am

Ai stretched her arms over her head in a stretch as she walked into the the dojo. Nothing had been happening and the only thing she could think of doing was to train. So with her she had brought her sword which she didn't tend to use much, if at all. As she set foot into the dojo, she looked up from taking her shoes off to find her squad-mate, Shiku. He didn't seem to be doing much from what she could see. Walking up to him casually, she called out.

'Yo, Shiku-boku. What are you doing here.'
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime18th May 2013, 1:11 am

Tetsu walked inside the dojo to see two genin talking. He remembered Aisha from her visit to the hospital. "Well, well, well. This is perfect. Two fresh Genin for the village. Why don't you two come with me and show me what this next generation have?" He asked with a big grin. He then looked at the dojo walls and remember all the times he had destroyed it. "Umm. But not here. Let's go to the forest floor." Tetsu turned and walked out the door before jumping off the platform and falling to the forest floor far below.
Back to top Go down

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime18th May 2013, 1:40 am

Shiku watched Aisha walk in. She asked him what he was doing in the dojo, "Ummm. not much i was just waiting for someone STRONG to come in, but so far nobody....." Shiku laughed at his joke and smiled, but then a man came in challenging them to fight. "Heh. sure." Shiku followed the man out the dojo.
Back to top Go down
Yui

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime18th May 2013, 2:05 am

Aisha followed them both out, shaking her head at what she could just imagine would happen. She had heard of Tetsu's reputation from Riku, and had no death wish currently. Nor . . . she thought, . . . will I for a while. But it seemed a bit too late to back out now. Still shaking her head, but now with a small grin on her face, Ai stepped into the grass trailing after them both.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime18th May 2013, 2:09 am

Tetsu turned to face them as they reached the forest floor. "So. You two. I wanna test your skills. Come at me with all you have. Don't hold back. And don't worry. I'll be playing defensive. If you can manage to hit me once with any jutsu then we will stop. Understand?" He smiled at them. This wasn't only a test of power, but a test of adjustment and teamwork.
Back to top Go down

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime18th May 2013, 2:13 am

"Got it." Shiku charged at tetsu with c rank speeds and tried to hit him in the face with B rank power. SHIKU didnt know how strong his opponent was yet.
Back to top Go down
Yui

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime18th May 2013, 2:51 am

Ai stood, but made no move to attack. She didn't know anything about Tetsu and his abilities yet. But more importantly, she had no idea how Shiku fought even though they were in the same squad. It kind of flushed the teamwork method down the drain. So she stood, with a watchful eye and absorbed in everything she could, before Tetsu made her join in.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime18th May 2013, 2:56 am

Tetsu watched as the boy of the group rushed him at the speed known as bullet release. He could recognize it easily because he used to move at the same speed. The kid was wreckless, rushing into an opponent he knew nothing about. Ths girl was much smarter. She was staying back, something Tetsu often did. With a slight bend of the neck, Tetsu took his face out of the path of the punch and jumped back. "Hmm.." was all he said as he reached up to scratch his chin. "Careful kid. Coulda died."
Back to top Go down

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime18th May 2013, 11:51 am

Shiku was amazed of how fast the guy was and how he dodged the attack so easily. This guy is fast, i'll have to be on my toes for this fight. "Heh. I was just testing you out. That's the only way to see your skills right." Shiku watched the man, if Shiku was slower than him, how would he hit him, and then Aisha was just sitting there. Shiku jumped in the air, he came at Tetsu with c rank speeds to kick him in his face. If this failed he would try sweeping him off his feet with B rank power and C rank speeds. If this failed he would throw a kunai with a paper bomb attatched to it.
Back to top Go down
Yui

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime19th May 2013, 1:48 am

The only thing she was getting by watching was that Tetsu was undeniably better than Shiku and herself, maybe, no probably even both of them combined. And that Shiku acted with no plan at all. He seemed to just go at it, aiming for wherever he thought he could make contact with. If Ai joined in now, she wasn't sure if he wouldn't accidentally take a swing at her before he realized who or what he was targeting. Breathing out a bored sigh, she took the sword off her back, stabbed it into the ground and leaned her weight on it. Watching, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime19th May 2013, 1:55 am

Tetsu sighed and let his adrenaline flow. His movements suddenly got faster as he sidestepped the kick and grabbed Shikus leg to throw him into a tree with normal human strength so as not to harm the boy. "Boy. You are outclassed yet you continue to attack wildly. You aren't gouging my skills, but showing me your weaknesses." Tetsu kept his eyes forward without looking at either of them. "Aisha. What would you do to gouge your opponents skills?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime21st May 2013, 11:02 pm

Shiku twisted and landed on his feet after the through. "You want me to sit back and observe? Fine. Wind Release: Air Pressure Change." Shiku made some hand signs and started making the air thick. This would slow down Tetsu by one rank, and make it harder for him to breath.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yui

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime21st May 2013, 11:39 pm

Ai thought about the answer to Tetsu's question before responding. 'I think . . . it's mostly on how that person reacts, and how much confidence they have in their movements, as well as how they respond to an attack.' She watched as Shiku used a technique, making the air seem as if it had weight. She could breath, but it took an effort. Stepping back a bit further from the two, she dragged the tip of her blade on the ground, leaving a trail as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime23rd May 2013, 6:58 pm

"Correct Aish-" Tetsu cut off as the air pressure changed and he was forced to breathe a bit harder. He sighed and looked between Aisha and Shiku. "Ahem. Doing this technique... carelessly will not only work on your opponent but further inhibit your allies." He said in annoyance before pulling out a kunai. "What is this, class." He asked as if they were back in the academy. "And this," he pulled out a shuriken as well.
Back to top Go down

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime24th May 2013, 12:14 am

Shiku ignored the question, for he didn't understand it. Then he got on all fours and charged at Tetsu with A rank speeds, attempting to headbutt him in the stomach, with B rank power. If this failed he would quickly throw a kunai with a paper bomb atatched at Tetsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yui

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime24th May 2013, 12:47 am

Bored now, she watched as Shiku charged at Tetsu what seemed to be - in her opinion anyway - aimless and rather useless. And it seemed he didn't really work as a team either, seeing as how he just aimlessly charged at his opponent without giving it much thought. Folding her body slowly, she leaned down so her chin rested on her hands which were resting on the flat end of the handle of her blade. As Tetsu pulled out a kunai then a shuriken, Ai waited for a moment to see if Shiku would answer. When it was obvious he wouldn't, but rather would just try to keep attacking, Ai put her hand up in the air and jumped up and down with mock joy. Boredom seemed to be making her sarcastic side rise.

'Ooh, pick me, pick me! That's a kunai and a shuriken, senpai.'
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime24th May 2013, 1:12 pm

Baby don't, Baby don't, act so sweet. Just give me that cantaloupe, that that, that cantaloupe. Gimme that gimme that cantaloupe. Devin sang to herself litening to music as she laid down on a pearly white cloud simply drifting like the free spirit she was, Alice was no where to be found at the moment, not that it bothered her honestly as she simply dropped in out of curiosity and boredom.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

An unfair battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfair battle   An unfair battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unfair battle
Page 1 of 1