Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Lilith's new techniques.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Lilith's new techniques. Empty
PostSubject: Lilith's new techniques.   Lilith's new techniques. Icon_minitime22nd April 2013, 1:10 am

Name: Dark Illusionary Style
Classification: Genjutsu/Fighting Style
Class: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Varies

Description: This unique line of genjutsu was created by Lilith for use in battle and revolve around utilizing visionary cues, sounds and the sensation of touch in order to trigger genjutsu. In terms of visionary cues, this technique is most commonly able to be used in sync when an opponent experiences a loss in vision due to the effects of a Dark Release: Technique (like Dark Release: Dome) or gaze upon a surface that has been saturated with Lilith's Dark Release Chakra (like Dark Release: Covetousness)

Name: Dark Illusion: Sensory Overload
Classification: Genjutsu
Range: Short-Mid

Description: This is a powerful genjutsu technique which causes an opponent to experience a heightened sensory awareness, with one's senses compounded by an increase of three times what they normally have, the result albeit a powerful tool is also a severe double edge sword as the victim is unable to tone down ones senses, causing things which would of been mildly effective to be magnified drastically. When used in a genjutsu chain all of the previous genjutsu have their effects raised by 1 however as a cost the user is unable to utilize any sensory affecting genjutsu after this that is below an A-rank. This genjutsu can be triggered utilizing either an opponents sense of touch or their sense of sight utilizing the visionary cues of the Dark Illusionary style, most particularly the loss of vision thanks to being trapped in Dark Release: Dome or by gazing at the black surface of Dark Release: Covetousness  

Name: Over-Limit Exponentiation
Classification: Genjutsu/Ninjutsu
Range: Short (Varies)

Description:  This kinjutsu is the first of Lilith's Over-Limit line and is ideally used after Dark Illusion: Sensory Overload and is the basis for her Over-Limit based Kinjutsu techniques. It involves multiplying ones feedback from any of their senses by 3 and when combined with Sensory Overload a victim will experience a sensory increase of 9 times what they had previously their sensitivity towards a specific stimuli exponentially increased to dangerous levels. When not chained with Sensory Overload touch is used to transmit this technique however when used in conjunction with the other technique the genjutsu is used as a medium to transmit this ninjutsu technique.

Name: Over-Limit Manifest
Classification: Ninjutsu
Range: Varies

Description: The follow up to Over-Limit Exponentiation and the true danger of the technique. Once trapped, Lilith then makes a clapping hand motion if she is within 2 feet of the victim and then seals the victim's senses in that enhanced state which can only be removed with an equal rank unsealing technique which utilizes an equivalent blood price. This seal actually utilizes some of Lilith's life's blood as part of the sealing structure with the blood price being sealed inside of the victim to maintain it's form. If it is not removed however the victim will permanently be affected by the seal like most other high level Fuinjutsu techniques. This technique requires an opponent to be trapped inside of a genjutsu in order to activate and if contact can not be made Lilith can use the clapping to activate it.

Name:Over-Limit: Break
Classification: Kinjutsu/Fuinjutsu
Range: Short-Medium

Description: After the trigger has been initiated Lilith makes a hand sign and the targeted Victim of Over-Limit Manifest will have the blood that was sealed inside of them and the chakra constituting said seal violently mix together before the seal ruptures causing 5 different effects based on the five different triggers for this technique. Only one can be used per Over-Limit Manifest, after it is used a new seal must be placed on the target if their aren't any additional seals of Over-Limit Manifest on them.
* Sight
Trigger - Direct Eye Contact.
Effect: Sight is the most deadly, perhaps because it is usually difficult to establish however when it is established the result is a localized explosion of chakra and blood from the victims sensory organs of sight which results is complete sensory loss by means of internal damage.
* Smell
Trigger - The smell of smoke or soot from one of her weapons explosions.
Effect: Smell is less deadly however it can quickly become annoying due to when it is established a tiny explosion of chakra and blood from within the victims sensory organ of smell occurs, resulting in nose bleeds which unless treated with not stop flowing.
* Hearing
Trigger - The sound of one of her explosions going off.
Effect: Hearing is rather painful and distracting due to the victims ears becoming subject to intense popping resulting in ear bleeding and complete sensory loss unless the damage is healed naturally or treated with a medical technique.
* Touch
Trigger - The Heat emanating from on of her Dark Blades or direct contact from them.
Effect: Perhaps the least dangerous yet at the same time most painful, as over every inch of their skin around the area cut or where the heat was felt will become blistered. Unlike the others this effect can be applied over and over again due to the specific target area.
* Taste
Trigger - Direct consumption of Lilith's body be it hair, flesh, blood or bone.
Effect: Due to the unique method of triggering it is the most dangerous in the long term as the victim is slowly subjected to an upset stomach. After 10 posts (total) they will begin to vomit up the contents of their stomach each post despite being able to still act however by the 15th of their posts they will become too dehydrated and then pass out as a result of dehydration if they are unable to replenish their lost fluids.

Last edited by Lilith on 14th August 2013, 3:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Lilith's new techniques.   Lilith's new techniques. Icon_minitime22nd April 2013, 8:39 am

These usually end in a long list, so I'm ganna go a head and talk about the first three

First one, I don't have a problem with it right now, but I do not see any need or advantage to having this. Its pretty much just saying the lilith likes to activate genjutsu in 1 of these 3 ways. It has no addatives or real use at all. If you still want it approved I suppose.

NUMERO two. I see this in two ways. In my opinion it would be a ninjutsu not a genjutsu. It would have slightly more power behind it but would need a few changes. It would have to be touched based activation for ninjutsu, and it would need a time limit before it wore off. HOWEVER I can see it as a genjutsu, but it needs a mode of activation. Is it activated through touch, sight, sound etc.

GERMAN WORD FOR NUMBER three. Ok first off as is it needs to be a Gen/Fuin not just a gen. Second off, pretty much the same as number two. I see it more as a ninjutsu then as a genjutsu but if you insist on it being a genjutsu then it needs a mode of activation. Now for the sealing part of it. The only race that can do range sealing is Inkans. For you to seal this hightened state you would need near direct contact with the person.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Lilith's new techniques.   Lilith's new techniques. Icon_minitime22nd April 2013, 12:03 pm

Over-limit Manifest basically requires them to be within a genjutsu in order to activate the seal but I can make it finally touch based.

Over-limit: Break isn't a ranged sealing. It's a forced unsealing using Lilith's blood and chakra that make up the seal
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Lilith's new techniques.   Lilith's new techniques. Icon_minitime22nd April 2013, 1:06 pm

didn't look at break yet....just the first 3
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Lilith's new techniques.   Lilith's new techniques. Icon_minitime1st May 2013, 12:11 am

And editted somethings like how Overlimit: Manifest is now a Ninjutsu (Kinjutsu/Fuinjutsu) however it requires the opponent to be trapped in a genjutsu before it can activate
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Lilith's new techniques.   Lilith's new techniques. Icon_minitime1st May 2013, 10:38 am

Second one still needs a mode of activation. Just saying it uses that fighting style is not a mode of activation. That fighting style uses three different triggers in it, if you don't include sight not only on you but anything Lilith has potentially touched. So still needs a mode of activation for this genjutsu.

The third one, Over-Limit Manifest, I'm still saying no to it as is. If you want to permanently seal them in this state, that is a fuinjutsu placed over a genjutsu and that fuinjutsu can not be activated with a clap without being close to the target. Direct contact would be the preferred method of activating the seal, but as long as your within 2ft of the target I don't have a problem with it. Ranged Fuin is an Inkan exclusive.

Because the first two link into the fourth one I'm hold of reading it until the first ones are solved.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Lilith's new techniques.   Lilith's new techniques. Icon_minitime3rd May 2013, 11:34 am

dark Illusion: Sensory Overload - and this is partly an explination thing more than an editing thing. If this is used in a genjutsu chain then the genjutsu becomes S rank genjutsu right?

Over-Limit Manifest - approved

The first one is also approved if you didn't know and as soon as we solve sensory overload I'll get the final one up.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Lilith's new techniques.   Lilith's new techniques. Icon_minitime25th May 2013, 4:13 pm

No not S-rank they are just strengthened by 1-rank. So a D-rank will become a C-rank and so on. However upon using it Lilith won't be able to use any genjutsu below A-rank if she wants to chain after it. A new chain would be unaffected of course like if the opponent escapes Lilith will be able to use other genjutsu and what not.

Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Lilith's new techniques.   Lilith's new techniques. Icon_minitime14th August 2013, 11:34 am

mmk....I still do not like the idea of this tech sealing the genjutsu. Its really two jutsus in one.

The first part honestly seems more like a genjutsu then a kenjutsu/ninjutsu to me. Its a gen that increases the senses and if compounded over the other genjutsu it gets stronger.

Then part two becomes a blood priced Fuinjutsu by sealing the genjutsu on the target.

I'd feel a whole lot better about it if it got broken into two A rank techs: The genjutsu and The Fuinjutsu. Other than that I think its approvable.

I don't have a problem with the final one at all.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Lilith's new techniques.   Lilith's new techniques. Icon_minitime15th August 2013, 11:51 am

split it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilith's new techniques.   Lilith's new techniques. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilith's new techniques.
Page 1 of 1