Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Takehiro's Techs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichirou

Takehiro's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Takehiro's Techs   Takehiro's Techs Icon_minitime10th April 2013, 10:15 pm

Name: Ice Release - Shattered Clones
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Various

Description: The user freezes their clones by hand signs. When completely frozen the said clone will explode into ice shards. If hit by these shards you are numbed for 3 posts.

Last edited by Takehiro on 11th April 2013, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Takehiro's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takehiro's Techs   Takehiro's Techs Icon_minitime10th April 2013, 10:34 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Ichirou

Takehiro's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takehiro's Techs   Takehiro's Techs Icon_minitime11th April 2013, 6:58 pm

Name: Water Release - Size Altering Clones
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Various

Description: The user conjures their water clones. These clones are able to do 1 of two things. They can combine and double their size and add their power together. Or split apart as many times as they want but teir strength is divided by how many that are made.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Takehiro's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takehiro's Techs   Takehiro's Techs Icon_minitime12th April 2013, 1:27 pm

I need a distinct number of how many they are splitting apart into. Perhaps they can split once to give double the usual amount of clones or twice for quadruple etc.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Ichirou

Takehiro's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takehiro's Techs   Takehiro's Techs Icon_minitime13th April 2013, 1:14 pm

they can keep splitting up but they get weaker and weaker as they keep splitting up. The more they split up the smaller they get. So if they split into something like 100 they would only be the size of your shoe and each one have 1/100 of the original power of the first.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Takehiro's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takehiro's Techs   Takehiro's Techs Icon_minitime13th April 2013, 3:18 pm

I still need like a max limit in terms of splitting and a minimal size limit as well, I'm sorry if it might seem like I'm nitpicking but I'd rather not have a situation where one can make limitless splits of clones regardless of individual power and what not.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Takehiro's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takehiro's Techs   Takehiro's Techs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takehiro's Techs
Page 1 of 1