Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

NBHC1: Meimu and Cavli's Great Story Telling experience.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

NBHC1: Meimu and Cavli's Great Story Telling experience. Empty
PostSubject: NBHC1: Meimu and Cavli's Great Story Telling experience.   NBHC1: Meimu and Cavli's Great Story Telling experience. Icon_minitime23rd December 2012, 3:53 pm

"HAPPY MERICAJEWSHAWANZA!!!" A young girl with high spirits yelled out as her family entered the front gates of the village. A rather small family in the grand sceme of things, but a family none the less. There was brothers and sisters, mothers and daughters, Grandfathers and grandsons. All gathered in one tight little pod as they walked but even with as close as they held each other a welcoming feeling resonated from the group, as though ready to let anyone join for in their love.

"Happy Mery whu?" Meimu managed to get out after mumbling five or six times, trying to come up with what Cavli had just said.

"Happy Mericajewshawanza. Come come Meimu you know how it goes don't you." Cavli said dancing about out in front of the slowly walking group. She was grinning ear from ear as a few musical notes began to resonate from Meimu. "Surely my bright and brilliant uncle Moomoo should know, not everyone celebrates christmas after all." Cavli said giving a laugh seeing a few small children begining to join her families walk to the center of town.

"I was unaware we celebrated christmas." Meimu said with a chuckle of his own. The center of town came with in sight after just moments and Meimu had his instrument fully tuned, and ready for the show. "But do fill us all in. You know how we love your stories." Meimu said as he took center stage in the town's center, only to be out shadowed by Cavli's lovely dancing.

"Of course we celebrate christmas. We celebrate every day of the year, why not celebrate christmas as well." Cavli said continueing to dance about. The rest of the family was setting up for the real party the next day but that didn't mean Cavli couldn't party in the mean time.

"Come cooooome uncle Moomoo. Let me teach you a thing or two." She said stepping onto a large box to make sure she stood higher than the rest of the family and the people gathering about. She began tapping her foot loudly gathering people's attention on her. Meimu's notes ended as he took a seat on a wooden chair with a smile. Cavli inhaled for a moment and held it then let it out as if calming herself. A moment passed but she didn't speak. Then she turned to Meimu, "May be you should cover me." She said with a smile as Meimu stood back up. He kicked the chair forward, making it slide across the ground and stop next to Cavli. Jumping up Meimu stood with one foot in the seat of the chair and one on the back of the chair.

"Then why don't I." Meimu said with a smile, striking a cord. "But you know you'll have to get us started, I don't do so well at this story telling thing." He said hitting another cord and waiting for cavli to begin.

With a smile from Cavli and a tune to match the words, the pair began their story.

"Long long time ago, when large beasts walk about,"

"I don't think any there was any beast up at the time,"

"Tis right tis right, Twas the middle of the night,"

"A lovely couple commited a great crime."

"There was no crime uncle, Moomoo. Such a beautiful thing couldn't be a crime."

Meimu's notes came to an end abruptly. "You really don't know where children come from do you?" He said looking at Cavli from his perch on the chair.

"Why of course I do, but no one wants to hear about that silly old storky moomoo. They wanna hear our christmas story. So please" Cavli said with a huge grin to Meimu.

"Ah but of course." Meimu said picking the song back up again.

"A star, I said star I tell you,"

"She really does mean a star." Meimu confirmed to the kids setting in front of him.

"Sent from the heavens, leading the many to the grand grand sight."

"They brought with them gifts of gold and tar,"

"I think they brough mir not tar, uncle Moomoo."

"I know but mir doesn't rhyme with star now does it."

"You win again, uncle."

"Twas a grand thing in did, when the little one thought she'd out beat this feat.
Back to our story, of a wise man's long travels about."

"Yes the wise men is where our story picks back up."

"A man but with a few drops of oil they brought."

"To place in their urns right, uncle?"

"Indeed indeed. Not but a drop in each they lit and let burn."

"but with only a drop in each one?"

"Yes yes, only a single drop in each urn, and it was of great concern."

"I remember now, It had to burn for eight days long,"

"But they only had a single days worth, ready to be used."

"Once lit the oil never burned, yet fire lasted for eight days and nights,"

"Eight long days and nights, just before they decided,"

"To go buy some more?"

"No no no, to make their own holdiay of a sort."

"Their own holiday? Are we telling the same story, uncle?"

"Mr. Karenga made the choice, and I think it was cause of his wart." Meimu said stopping his song again and pointint to his nose with a 'ew' face on.

"A wart dear uncle? Now I know we aren't on the same page."

"Weither or not for his wort or not, a day made for everyman to claim.
A day for resposibility and creativity and faith."

"So the order came down, and the angels took aim." Cavli said getting a little over involved in the story at hand.

"What angels? I remember no angels." Meimu said stopping his song as he spoke again.

"And down from the heavens came a rain of masses of arrows,
All aimed at the people on the earth.
Only for them all to miss, not a one I tell you hit any of the children.
All blocked by a single man's sword, a man with quit a big girth.
A jolly ol soul, dressed in red to hide the blood,
took seat upon his sleigh, with large sum of deer at the head.
and to the sky they went flying about,
as if they had wings, and an even lighter sled.
And to all a good night, and a joyous great end."
Cavli said getting a little carried away in the random story. She hadn't even noticed the music had stopped or any of the kids wild looks.

"You done now?" Meimu said standing up straight with a hand on his hips. "I had a perfectly good story going and the kids entertained, then you came and rained on my parade." Meimu said with a smile.

"Well you know what they say. Come rain, sleet or snow, Keep a smile on and nothing can go wrong." Cavli said using her inder fingers to pull at her smiling lips making a bigger than normal smile.

"No one says that, at all. And this coming from the clone. but You know what they do say."

"Of course I know I taught you didn't I." Cavli said with a smile as she threw an arm around Meimu.

"HAPPY MERICAJEWSHAWANZA to all!!! AND TO ALL A GRAND HOLIDAY SEASON" The pair said giving a bow to the clueless crowd.

Back to top Go down

NBHC1: Meimu and Cavli's Great Story Telling experience.
Page 1 of 1