Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

hide and seek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Judal

Judal

hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: hide and seek   hide and seek Icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 7:26 pm

Amon was traveling as usual, site seeing because a usual for him. He decided to fill up his book of all the wildlife he encountered using his ketsugogan. The book was not physical, but remained in his mind. "Alright, i feel as if i have everything here. Well...whats left of this place. " Amon then constructs his wing and hovers about as he wonders why all the life here looks all rocky.

ketsugogan 1-30

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: hide and seek   hide and seek Icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 7:44 pm

Tetsu was out flying about in the sky, crossing into Ibaragakure territory when he sensed the presence of a life form he wasn't familiar within the Ibaragakure territory. He sensed it as a large life form, well, human sized at least, and felt as it launched off the ground and into the sky. He decided to check this out, altering the formation of his wings, catching a thermal and gliding off in the direction that the other one was heading. They would come within sight of each other soon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: hide and seek   hide and seek Icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 7:51 pm

Amon sensed a jump in brain wave activity and looked in that direction."I'm just a traveler, ill leave your airspace soon. Not looking for any trouble." Amon called out, his only intention today was filling his library.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: hide and seek   hide and seek Icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 7:59 pm

Tetsu found the life form and came to a small glide in mid air, the person having sensed him as well. The guy spoke to Tetsu, and he gave the kindness to listen. After the guy finished speaking, Tetsu addressed him. "This is Ibaragakure territory. State your village and business here," he said, his eyes scanning the strange being for any detail as to what village he came from.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: hide and seek   hide and seek Icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 8:13 pm

"Samuikagure, like i said....travelling and looking for animals. I seemed to have stumbled here by accident." Amon wondered if he broke a law, did he give off any intention of destroying the village or something?
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: hide and seek   hide and seek Icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 8:16 pm

"Samui, eh? Do you have any permits to be investigating the animals of our village? Or are you here on your own accord? If it's the later, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. If you refuse then I'm going to take you into custody," said Tetsu, not really wanting to fight. But he would if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: hide and seek   hide and seek Icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 9:47 pm

"I see...." Amon then started to fly in the oppositee direction. "Ill see you at the chunin exams then." He was a little annoyed of having to leave, but it couldnt be helped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: hide and seek   hide and seek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hide and seek
Page 1 of 1