Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tetsu vs Tayuya

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 1:50 am

Tetsu stood atop one of two frozen pillars. His pet Sora stood next to him, looking around nonchalantly. Tetsu had his eyes closed, keeping his ears out for any strange sounds. The two pillars stuck up from a frozen ocean. The water was frozen for as far away as the eye could see.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 2:01 am

Tayuya was walking around, she was atop a frozen lake, the cold made her happy as she continued along an unset path, she wasn't headed anywhere in perticular, she was simply...happy. She saw a figure of a man in the distance, she walked up to him and smiled. "You enjoy the frozen lake as well? It gives me a sense of peace." she said to him, looking at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 2:04 am

Tetsu looked down at the girl who walked up to him. He was a good distance above her, but that didn't hinder his hearing. He walked over to the side of it and began walking down the surface of the pillar till he was a few feet from her. "To be honest, it's kinda... Freezing. I'm used to the tropical weather, living in a forest and all, ya know?" he said, his bare chest etched with hundreds of goose bumps from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 2:09 am

Tayuya's smile remained on her face, regardless of their differing temperature preference. "I see, I enjoy the cold. I take it your a Genin by the looks of it huh?" She asked him. After this a small, see through head stuck up behind Tayuya. It saw Tetsu and quickly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 2:12 am

Tetsu was about to answer, when his acute sight caught movement behind her. "Ah... Yeah... I am," he said, indicating the headband he wore around his waist. "Umm... I'm a Genin from Ibara, and you?" But instead of looking at her, though he was clearly talking to her, he was looking behind her, trying to see if he could catch that movement again.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 2:15 am

Tayuya's instincts were correct, he was a genin, but from Ibaragakure? intresting, she hadn't never met an Ibara nin. "Oh, interesting, I happen to be a Genin from Dipu. is uh.... something wrong?" Tayuya asked him, puzzled why he was looking behind her. Burizu's translucent head poked up again, her eyes widened when she saw that Tetsu was looking right at her, she quickly disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 2:20 am

"Umm... Who's that behind you?" he asked, seeing the figure appear again. Then Sora jumped down from above, landing a few feet behind them. She was as tall as Tetsu, almost, and was long for any normal tiger. Sora turned her head to the side, looking curious. "Oh, btw. Don't mind her. That's Sora. She's my partner."
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 2:29 am

Tayuya giggled, "Oh thats just Burizu, shes my partner as well, shes a wind elemental, she is extremely shy, so don't look her in the face." she said laughingly. Burizu's head popped up again, looking at Sora, Burizu stared for a moment, but them jumped up, showing her full body, she looked like a normal female human, except she was made of wind. "I see, shes a beautiful animal." Tayuya said, looking at Sora.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 2:35 am

"She's more used to the cold than I am," he said, hopping off the side of the pillar and walking over to pet Sora's white fur. Her cyan stripes matched the icy blue color of the frozen ocean below them. "I've raised her since she was little." Tetsu then turned to face Burizu and did a small bow. "Pleased to meet you Burizu. I am Tetsu Kurogane."
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 2:43 am

Tayuya smiled at Sora, "I love her pattern, its very pretty" She said, examining Sora's fur. Burizu's eyes grew when Tetsu said something to her, she crouched down behind Tayuya, just her eyes and up visible to Tetsu. "H-h-hi." she said to him, growing a little more comfortable and floating away from Tayuya. "So, you bored at all? Cuz I am, and a fight sounds kinda nice right now." Tayuya asked Tetsu
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 2:49 am

"Hmm... A fight you say?" he said, thinking it over. They had no clue about one another's abilities. He wasn't sure if he should, but Sora nudged him in the back. "Alright. But I don't want Sora to get hurt for no reason, so I'll leave her out." He let out a low whistle and Sora began running back up the pillar, resting at the top as she watched them from high above.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 2:53 am

Tayuya was pleased with his answer, "Ok, awesome. I'll leave Burizu out as well, it wouldn't be fair if it was 2 v 1." Tayuya said smiling. "I know you hate the cold, and i'm sorry, but its gonna gave to get colder." she said, pulling off her bracelet, instantly it became even colder out, as far as ice crystals forming in the air. Burizu floated up to Sora, and disappeared out of vision.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 3:06 am

"Heh. I can handle the cold. I just don't like it," he said, jumping back away from her. "Now, let's see what ya got." Tetsu smiled, his blood already pumping from the prospect of a fight. His blood gourd on his back, his katana at his side. Yes, he was ready to begin. He had never fought someone who specialized in the cold, so this would be a new prospect to him.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 3:11 am

Tayuya smiled back at Tetsu "Don't hold back on me." She said, anticipating that fight. She got to work on hand signs, first starting a snowstrorm, then she released flux energy into the air, causing the ice crystals in the air to be charged with flux energy, it also released a powerful discharge straight at Tetsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 3:22 am

"If you wish," said Tetsu, a second pair of arms growing from his abdomen. Both sets of arms began making hand signs and finished as the snow storm was finished. At the same time Tetsu created a field of tentacles that popped up all over the place while a large humanoid skull popped up in front of him. Tetsu made another set of hand seals and created a second shield, this one a living wall of flesh, fusing the two together. The shock wave of flux chakra would be destroyed before it even got close to him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 3:37 am

Tayuya was intrigued by this technique he used, it was very odd to her, and seemed very strong. She formed a ice spear behind Tetsu quietly, she would then make it go to impale Tetsu through the stomach. She assumed he could get out of this, she didn't want to kill him after all. Tayuya wasn't like that at all.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 3:56 am

Tetsu didn't need to see it to know it was coming. He could sense it using his sixth sense. With a wave of his hand the shield went behind him, breaking the weapon apart before it could even touch his shield. "Come on. An attack from behind? Seriously?" Tetsu smirked and an exact replica of a skeleton formed on the outside of his body like a suit. He made two sets of hand seals again and created a whip of blood in two hands. He transferred the whips to his two lower hands and then reached up, pulling out his spine. Of course, this grew back and he repeated till he was holding two blood whips and two bone whips.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 4:14 am

Tayuya sighed, he was right, that was a dumb move. "Hmmph" She created Ice Wings on her back and flew high into the air (50 meters above the ground) She looked down at Tetsu at put out her index finger, bending it towards her, indicating she wanted him to follow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 4:25 am

Tetsu sprouted wings of his own and flew up into the air, his shield moving with him. He flew at Bullet Release speeds and hovered there, twenty feet away from her. "If you want, you can make the first move again," he said, his four whips hanging loose down by his side.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 4:56 am

Tayuya accepted his offer and used flux chakra to excel her body's abilities and then created 5 blades of ice floating around her, she would then form a large amount of ice needles in front of her and blow on them with wind infused chakra, afterwards she would launch them at Tetsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:06 am

Tetsu moved to the left at Bullet Release speeds to evade the needles blown at him. "You don't seem as cold as your ice. I bet you have a warm soul within," he said smiling at her. "Show me if you can dance the dance of the eagle." He then soared up into the sky, not looking down to see if she was following.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:16 am

Tayuya smiled at his complement, and flew up into the air after him, spinning around as she flew up for fun, as she flew up following him she fired an ice cannon at him and fired her 5 swords of Ice at him as well, she was very outclassed by him she could tell, but she was still enjoying herself thoroughly. Tayuya thought back to Burizu, she was probably bored by now, scared to death of that tiger.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:23 am

Tetsu's sixth sense kicked in again, he managed to move out of their trajectory path without looking back. "Heh." He then leveled out and began flying in a large circle, hoping she'd follow him. "Can you feel it?" He said, looking down at the ground, many miles below. They were above the cloud's skyline now, far above her storm and the pillars below looked like tiny specks on the landscape. They could see the world for a long distance in any way they looked, seeing hundred upon hundreds of miles off. "It's beautiful," he said, looking back at her. "Come here. Let's finish the dance before we truly start our spar." He held out his hand and waited for her to catch up. "Trust me, I won't do anything."
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:31 am

Tayuya flew up next to Tetsu, flakes of ice falling off of her wings and shining in the sun's light. She put her bracelet back on to suppress frozen touch and then took a hold of his hand lightly, she smiled warmly as she awaited whatever it was he wanted to do. "It really is..." she agreed with him.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:41 am

"Fold your wings in, when I say now, open them fully and pull up to fly away. Don't freak out." he said, wrapping in his own wings and pulling her close to him, wrapping his arms around her waist so he had a firm grip on her. They were already beginning to fall down a bit from the extra weight Tetsu added in. As soon as she folded her wings in the real fun would begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tetsu vs Tayuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Tayuya   Tetsu vs Tayuya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tetsu vs Tayuya
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next