Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tetsu vs Meru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 4:38 am

Meru frowned, he might not be weak after all, now she was really enjoying herself, far more than before. She released the effects of her water wyvern, the water just crashing to the ground. She then jumped back at Vacuum release. Tetsu still clinging to her, she then placed her other hand on his chest, pumping water chakra into him again, if successful it would make him immobile, she would then throw him on the ground and kick his face. "This is for Shinikaru you little fucker." she would say.

Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 4:45 am

Since Tetsu was clinging onto her, and capable of moving at vacuum release as well, he adjusted to her speed and caught her arm just before her hand could hit his body. His other hand gripped onto hers tight and he pulled them away from her body, well, tried.

If he managed to pull her hands away, he would move in close so there bodies were touching, his bare chest against her clothed chest, pressing up against her so tight that they could feel each other's heart beat. "It seems you do have a heart. You cared for someone. Does that mean you are weak?" he asked, his mouth close to her hear. He then went and shoved her far away from him and his clone.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 4:51 am

Meru's eyes widened, he was right. Her anger escalated further, "Sh-shut up!" she would yell at him. "He was all I had, and you, you killed him." she said to him quietly, "You say the strong protect? I disagree with this.... maybe I am weak. But it doesn't matter, because I'll still kill you." she said to him in disgust of herself. She would focus on his clone, making tentacles of water come out of the water on the ground, attempting to impale his clone from all sides.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 4:58 am

The clone was impaled... again. Even from all sides it was not cut in two. The clone simply reformed as Tetsu grew wings and hovered above the mist. "How many times will you try the same thing?" he asked as the clone formed its arms into blades and cut through the tentacles. "My clones are not easy to kill." He then made another pair of hand signs with both sets of arms. "Blood Style: Exploding Water Colliding Wave!" he said, shooting out a large volume of blood from his mouth, pushing away the current EWCW. The field was now coated in a bloody lake fifty meters in length. "I fight for my family, for my friends, and for my village. A monster like you who kills just to fool yourself... You are the one who deserves to die. YOU are weak." He said, forming another pair of hand seals and making a blood style water clone. Tetsu landed on his bloody lake, his blood clone and blood style water clone walking up to him, all three facing Meru. Tetsu made a series of hand seals for the final time and spat a large volume of sticky blood onto his lake. It spread out all around.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:10 am

Meru's mind ran crazy, was her ideals incorrect? She didn't know anymore, she felt like a hollow shell at this point, all of his words cut deep into her inner being. "Perhaps you are correct, but I have killed many in my lifetime, I don't think its possible for me to stop, remember the beautiful view we both enjoyed? Its just that, a pretty view, its their for looks, it has no real use. I strive to not be like that, I will accomplish something in my life, whether it make me considered strong or not. If my ideals are wrong, then i'm nothing but a hollow shell, a killing machine, with no heart, and no soul. You are indeed powerful, yet you care so much about others, this I will never understand. Assuming I live to think more about it." Meru said to him, instantly her demeanor changed, she showed no emotion, nothing at all. She dashed next to Tetsu at Vacuum release speed, she then created a dome of fire around herself and released 3 S-rank damage dealing waves out of it in all directions.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:19 am

Tetsu and both clones let themselves fall beneath the surface of blood just as she appeared at them and created the fire. The fire orbs burst out around on the surface, but they were mostly safe below the water. They then swam underneath, out of her dark mist's radar. Tetsu was the only one who needed to breath, but he could hold his breath for awhile. Tetsu left his clones below and appeared thirty feet away, climbing out of the blood. "Your pathetic. Don't you see? You cared about your wyvern. You have a heart, you just don't know how to use it. You have strong fight potential, but you do not know how to harness it. You pretend to be a heartless woman who just kills everything. But you do have a heart. Use it. Don't fight against others, fight with them. Put your power to use to better the world. Not just yourself. You have the potential. All you need is the drive." Tetsu didn't make any move to attack. He wasn't going to kill someone who was already dead.

"That beautiful view... It may not have purpose to you... But it does to me. It showed me the freedom, the growth of the world. It showed me more how life is. You can't just stand there and tell me you didn't feel peace and calm from that moment, can you?" Tetsu sighed, still trying to get through to her.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:28 am

Meru scowled at Tetsu "The view is just as I said.... nothing." she said to him. Meru jumped into the air, kunai with explosive tags appearing in her hands, she threw them down at him and then threw 4 Blitz balls at him as well, finally she gagged out some water and formed a giant cube around all the bloody water, and Tetsu, she then snapped her fingers, instantly sealing what was in the cube away.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:38 am

Tetsu sensed the blitzballs coming at him, though not the kunai and such and immediately took straight up into the air at vacuum release, effectively dodging the blitzball, kunai and seal, all being dodged due to his warning of the blitzball. Tetsu kept flying up higher and higher till eventually he disappeared from her senses, having left the mist.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:45 am

Meru felt him as he left her mist, she spat a large volume of water and created another water wyvern around herself, she flew up into the air until she was level with him. "You can't win this, I hope you realize that, you fool." She said to him with a glare. She hated this man more than anything else now, she wanted him dead badly. Meru watched him, having to rely on regular vision to see his movements now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:48 am

"Heh. Come on," he said, flying even higher into the sky, aiming for past the clouds. He was trying to go up as high as possible, hoping she'd follow. The further up the went, the colder it got. "Tell me..." Tetsu said as he flew. "How many have you killed so far?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:53 am

Meru followed him, not thinking about the changing temperature. "I lost count a long time ago." she said, continuing to follow him upwards into the air, she shivered a little as it got increasingly colder.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:58 am

They were soon far above the clouds within thin air. The sky was freezing and frost began to form on his body. "Y-yeah?" he stuttered. "D-Do you kn-know what happens... T-To water this h-high?" he said, smirking as her water wyvern body would be freezing over quickly from the drop in temperature, turning it and her whole body to a frozen popsicle. Tetsu's body was already becoming stiff and his oxygen was giving out. The air was so thin. He tried to take as little breaths as possible as he watched her freeze over. It was so could that even making hand seals would be impossible with how much they'd be shaking. The endless, airless cold depths of space was only a few layers away from them. It would be even colder than the touch of a toketsu.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 6:04 am

Meru couldn't believe it, it was over, she didn't care though, as long as she took him with her, he couldn't dodge at this temperature for sure, she used what part of her wyvern body that wasn't frozen over yet to create a huge cube around bother her and Tetsu, her hand shook as she went to snap her fingers. "G-goodbye, you piece of shit. Enjoy heaven, its funny really, a water user going to hell, and a demonic looking person like you going to heaven, oh well. In the end it doesn't matter." she said as she finally snapped her fingers, sealing everything withing the cube away.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 6:05 am

"Yeah... Ironic..." He said. "Just... Try your hand at being good in the next life," he said before she snapped her fingers. Then, they were both sealed away.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetsu vs Meru   Tetsu vs Meru - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tetsu vs Meru
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2