Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mikaboshi battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert12

Robert12

Mikaboshi battle Empty
PostSubject: Mikaboshi battle   Mikaboshi battle Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 3:56 pm

Robert was sitting down ontop a huge stone wall looking down at all the forest parts he was just taking a break today leaving the village under cover of the Chakra beast attack on his shoulder was his Pet eagle jeff looking around also. Robert got up and began walking down the stone wall hopefully something would happen soon cause it was only mid day the sun being at its highest in the day Robert let out a sigh as he slowly walked.

Passives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vance

Vance

Mikaboshi battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikaboshi battle   Mikaboshi battle Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 4:04 pm

Vance was walking around a stone wall, when he saw the eagle. Vance wondered, "That's Robert Mikaboshi's pet eagle." He ran towards the eagle. "Hey, Robert. I haven't seen you in a long time, bro." What's with the sad face?" Vance asked. "...don't answer that. Since, I haven't seen you in a long time, how about a duel?" "You love duels. It makes you happy. Let's call this battle...Mikaboshi Battle?"
Back to top Go down
Robert12

Robert12

Mikaboshi battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikaboshi battle   Mikaboshi battle Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 4:12 pm

"a spar...huh?" Robert looked at his eagle pulling his hands in his pocket for a moment s he gave it a cracker and it began to fly away. "i suppose i can have a quick spar..." robert placed his hands in his pockets, and quickly his shadow skull arms came flying at the man from roberts back aiming to punch him in the face twice as robert simply jumped back giving himself some room as he waited for the genin to counter.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vance

Vance

Mikaboshi battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikaboshi battle   Mikaboshi battle Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 4:16 pm

Vance creates hand seals and realease his defensive attack against Robert and then absorb his charka energy given from the attack.
Spoiler:
Name: Spinning Human Fist
Classification: Taijutsu
Class: Defensive
Range: Short Range
Description: When, the enemy attacks spin at maximum speed to push back the enemy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mikaboshi battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikaboshi battle   Mikaboshi battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikaboshi battle
Page 1 of 1