Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Fighting the new clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen

Fighting the new clan Empty
PostSubject: Fighting the new clan   Fighting the new clan Icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 1:05 am

It was only a rumor but Saisho heard that there was some strong fighter around the lost castle. He had already entered and was standing in the middle of its throne room. Tapping his halberd on his shoulder he looked around quickly getting bored of looking. How boring, making me come all the way out here for nothing. He said turning around and starting to walk out of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Peace

Peace

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the new clan   Fighting the new clan Icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 1:16 am

Odd that you didn't notice me he said as soon as the unknown man turned around Gabriel was standing there grinning at the man. His body was all black with his white hair flowing down his back and his chakra overflowing his levels were high very high. Its seems you come looking for a fight, well you have found one Ahhh! He powered up more all speed strength and his healing process was SS rank. He then summoned his creature of destruction.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the new clan   Fighting the new clan Icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 1:23 am

Saisho stopped in his place feeling the sensation of a fighter appearing around him. Nope but its not like I was trying to anyway. He said turning his head slightly to the man only showing off one of his eyes, then proceeding to release his overall will to fight. It would feel like the air was getting heavier around Saisho but all of that was merely his fighting spirit. So come on my back is turned. This will be your only chance to win, because if I turn towards you, you'll lose. He said patting his own back waiting for his opponent to attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Peace

Peace

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the new clan   Fighting the new clan Icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 1:33 am

Ohhhh? Is that so? He smiled looking at the Zero Tails who unleashed his powerful ability Cosmosis. Get Ready. Gabriel broke the ground moving at SS-rank speed appearing next to the man attempting to crush him with a devastating blow killing him in an instant if the lick landed, it will totally crater the whole building forcing them to fight outside. The Zero Tails will start to grow tendrils to start its assault.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the new clan   Fighting the new clan Icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 1:45 am

Your to slow. Saisho said as Gabriel would have to enter his Occupation Zones before he would have to chance to strike him. The moment that happened Saisho knew he was there but since Saisho wasn't fast enough react to the man's attacks he simply caught his punch and looked at him. Hmm at your current level you might be able to give me some enjoyment. He said putting a smile on his face then throwing a kick at Gabriel's stomach but purposely holding back his strength only dealing S-rank damage, but the attack would come at SSS-rank speeds so his chance of dodging didn't even exist.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Peace

Peace

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the new clan   Fighting the new clan Icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 2:33 am

Gabriel substituted 15 feet in the air ,quickly 3 clones appeared on side of him to try and throw him off guard. They raises their left leg focusing a huge amount of chakra build up that would cause an deadly amount of damage(SS-rank). The damage done to the land would be horrid causing a massive shockwave that would do A rank wind damage for the explosion of power. The Zero tails sent its tendrils at the man, the tendrils are moving at S-rank speed trying to capture the man and wrap him up.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the new clan   Fighting the new clan Icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 2:41 am

Looking up at the man Saisho could feel the incoming but he disappeared and would appear in front of the Zero Tailed so he could stab it in the face with his halberd. Due to how fast Saisho was moving, Gabriel's attack wouldn't hit him nor will the Zero-tailed be capable of reacting to the attack. If Gabriel was to alter movement of his attack he would risk hurting his precious pet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the new clan   Fighting the new clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting the new clan
Page 1 of 1