Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime8th April 2013, 12:31 pm

Shinto Branch Arts
Spoiler:

Aggregation Pheromone Techniques.
Spoiler:

Alarm Pheromone Techniques.
Spoiler:

Releaser Pheromone Techniques.
Spoiler:

Signal Pheromone Techniques.
Spoiler:

Primer Pheromone Techniques.
Territorial Pheromone Techniques.
Trail Pheromone Techniques.
Information Pheromone Techniques.
Sex Pheromone Techniques.

Last edited by Xander on 19th September 2013, 9:05 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 1:49 pm

Branching Arts-Aggregation are ready for approval
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime3rd May 2013, 11:25 am

Not many problems thus far, I do have some issues with some of the high ranking aggression techs, but lets solve these first.

Pressure Style - This is supposed to pierce through defence tiers?

Soft Physique Modification - This ability allows a user to elongate their body by how much? Are we talking as long as they want, or rather just an extra foot or two?

Infusion - Ok so basicly this allows them to use all eight gates without dieing? and in addition prevents any outside source from effecting their bodies? No sry not approving anything close to that. Numbing/preventing the effects of an outside source possibly however The use of the eight gate will kill a person and anything numbing that effect I will not approve.

Acupuncture Style - Well I do have a kind of minor major issue with this style. Where directly I have no problem with it, I can see it being highly over used. The final two should most def be kicked up from 5 and 10 to a higher amount. In addition if I see anyone using this style in such a manor that in one post they are releasing hundreds of senbon I will put a stop to it...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime3rd May 2013, 12:32 pm

Yes with pressure style they would be able to bypass defensive tiers in order break bones, Soft Physique only about a foot around the same length as someone's skin can stretch without possessing bones.

Infusion doesn't let them open gates at all and if they open even one they will die. And it prevents outside sources from manipulating their blood as it is full of chakra and pheromones similar to how someone can't manipulate another persons chakra directly, another person wouldn't be able to do it with their blood either.

Acupuncture style has been edited and I feel the same way it's supposed to be something done over time not all at once.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime3rd May 2013, 12:58 pm

Yea well skin is a rather plable surface and so I'd feel much better with a set length. Something along the lines of two-three times their height, type of thing.

So Infusion prevents them from using the gates at all? And ok I understand the no manipulating their blood thing.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime3rd May 2013, 1:26 pm

Just so you know Xander. Infusion will stop ninjutsu blood manipulation thanks to the chakra. However, blood is still blood even with chakra infused through it. Kinjutsu blood manipulation will still work on the chakra infused blood. Spiritual is more powerful than chakra after all and by adding chakra into it, it will mess with chakra control but will have no affect whatsoever in stopping straight up blood manipulation through the spiritual means.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime3rd May 2013, 2:14 pm

Done with the edit Meimu and yes they can't use gates, & I'm fine with that Tetsu, I didn't do this for you, it's for another technique later on.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime3rd May 2013, 3:00 pm

I understand.Just making Sure you know this for future reference. ^_^ and I'm not the only one who manipulates it. So it wasn't about it countering me. Anyways. That's all. Don't forget to post. And ima shoot yah a pm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime4th May 2013, 6:05 pm

I know I was just defending myself if that was the case of your concern but I am pleased to know that you harbor no ill intent.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 12:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 6:28 pm

Signal is now ready for approval.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 7:30 am

You have two jutsu with the same name. Id suggest changing the names of one of the Empathy Triggers. Otherwise all are approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 9:06 am

The second was was supposed to be called Apathy it is corrected now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime26th October 2013, 7:16 am

Primer Pheromone Techniques
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime26th October 2013, 4:30 pm

i have no problem, approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P   Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinto Clan Branch Clan. W.I.P
Page 1 of 1