Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tayuya's custom Jutsus

Go down 
+3
Seran
Aurielle
Mist
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's custom Jutsus   Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 7:12 pm

I'll allow her Lightning Techniques to go through water but if your making them go through Ice have them be converted to Flux first...so add that to the tech and then it's approved I assume you have a Lightning -> Flux technique right? If not might either want to make one or just have only Flux techniques able to transfer through Ice.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's custom Jutsus   Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 8:03 pm

Editted
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's custom Jutsus   Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd April 2013, 6:48 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's custom Jutsus   Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd April 2013, 6:55 pm

Approved i suppose
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's custom Jutsus   Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2013, 5:29 pm

The Locker:

Soul Power
Classification: Kenjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: Self

Description: After joining the Rulers of Dipugakure and receiving the Davy Jone's Locker, Tayuya began studying how it worked and developed this jutsu that is used in conjunction with it. Upon the sealing of a soul into the locker, Tayuya can increase one of her tiers by a rank for 10 posts, instead of receiving that person's jutsu for 30 posts. This allows Tayuya to temporarily go beyond an S-rank tier, however if she does so the locker temporarily 'breaks' and she must do a 600 word training in order to get it operational. Because of this, this jutsu is only used as a last resort when fighting against multiple opponents.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's custom Jutsus   Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th April 2013, 11:41 pm

Yea I'm not ok with this jutsu on several grounds. The locker is set up to be a powerful equipment because of the group, and I don't have a problem making jutsus to go along with it. The issue I have is mainly it allows you to break tiers. So I'm a no on this.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's custom Jutsus   Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th May 2013, 1:32 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mist on 16th May 2013, 1:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's custom Jutsus   Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th May 2013, 1:42 am

Zzzz at B-rank? Make it 5 post cooldown, if it was an A-rank then sure it could be a 3 post cool down.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's custom Jutsus   Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th May 2013, 1:46 am

Edited, and I added a jutsu
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's custom Jutsus   Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th May 2013, 1:48 am

Zzzz no for the second one. A massive amount of chakra would be S-rank + expecially with the way it raises stuff. Edit the rank upward yawnz.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's custom Jutsus   Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th May 2013, 1:50 am

removed the second one, just realized I dont need it for what I want to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's custom Jutsus   Tayuya's custom Jutsus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tayuya's custom Jutsus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2