Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shin's Tech

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime25th April 2012, 8:45 pm

Name: White Fire
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Passive
Range: -

Description: Shin's fire release is special as in his flames are bright white and burn much hotter and faster than regular fire release. This fire need a water jutsu equal rank to be put out as well as it raises the power of any fire release tech by one rank.

Name:Crimson Wind
Class: Passive

Description:Shin's wind release is special as in when he uses a tech the wind actually turns a tint of crimson red. This wind is much faster and flammable than normal wind release, as a result its able to boost regular fire release techs by two ranks when used together with it and normal wind release techs are boosted one rank in speed.
Back to top Go down
Lady Mona

Lady Mona

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime25th April 2012, 8:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime8th May 2012, 11:42 pm

Name: Wind Release: Howling Barrier
Class: Deffensive, Supp
Range: 5 meters, Shin being the center

Description: Shin focuses chakra into his lungs before releasing a loud howling scream which creates a barrier of wind around him. Its main purpose is to allow the user to filtrate the air out of the barrier. In result its able to negate poisons gas and allows the user to move and breath under water with ease by filtrating the air out of the water. It can also completely block one S-rank before being destroyed.

Name:Wind Release: Rasen-Shuriken
Class: Offensive
Range: Short-Long

Description:By manipulating the wind-natured chakra into the Rasengan, Shin is able to create four large points on it, causing the Rasengan to take on the appearance of a giant fūma shuriken, with the Rasengan in the centre remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud bell-like screech after being formed. Its able to easily slice through SSS-rank Defenses as well as deal SS-rank piercing damage.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime9th May 2012, 9:08 am

The first one is a little out of place for your char in my opinoin but approved....

The second I don't have a major problem so its approved too
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime5th June 2012, 1:47 am

Name:Fire Release: Dance of the White Heaven
Classification: Fighting Style/ Ken
Class:Supp
Range:-

Description: Shin focuses his white fire release into his "Fuu-ken" to create a unique kenjutsu. Once active the swords normal chakra blade will become bright white before bursting into a white fire-styled blade. This allows the sword to take an S-rank chakra attack without breaking and can now cut through SS-Rank chakra based Defenses. Tho when used with a regular sword it will cover the blade in a white flame aura that can take an a-rank attack without breaking, and cut through S-rank physical defenses. To activate requires an A-rank amount of chakra while using "Fuu-ken" and an B-rank amount of chakra while using a Regular sword. Being a fighting style of kenjutsu it raises normal kenjutsu's by 1 rank.

Name:Wind Release: Dance of the Crimson Hell
Classification:Fighting Style/ Ken
Class:Supp
Range:-

Description:Shin focuses his Crimson Wind release into his "Fuu-ken" to create a unique Kenjutsu fighting style. Once active the swords normal chakra blade will become crimson red before turning into an almost invisible crimson katana blade. This allows the sword to take an S-rank chakra attack without breaking and can now cut through SS-Rank chakra based Defenses. Tho when used with a regular sword it will cover the blade in a crimson red wind release aura that can take an A-rank attack without breaking, and cut through S-rank physical based defenses. To activate requires an A-rank amount of chakra while using "Fuu-ken" and an B-rank amount of chakra while using a Regular sword. Being a fighting style of kenjutsu it raises normal kenjutsu's by 1 rank.

Last edited by Ryuujin on 5th June 2012, 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime5th June 2012, 10:11 am

Make it chakra based Defenses and lower it to SS-rank. And for the regular sword make it physical defenses and lower it to S-rank.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime5th June 2012, 10:47 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime5th June 2012, 11:49 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime6th June 2012, 6:58 pm

Name: Heaven''s Crescent Moon
Classification:Ken
Range: Short- Mid

Description: After having activated "Fire Release: Dance of the White Heaven" Shin can use C-rank amount of chakra as he slashes to release a white crescent from his blade which travels at speeds 1 rank higher than him and can cut through techniques and defenses 1 rank higher than him.

Name: Hell's Rushing Sun
Classification: Ken
Class:Offensive
Range: Short-Mid

Description:After having activated "Wind Release: Dance of the Crimson Hell" Shin can use a C-rank amount of chakra after pointing his blade at his target to shoot a gale of crimson wind that moves 1 rank higher than him and can shred techniques and defenses 1 rank higher than his rank.
Back to top Go down
Lady Mona

Lady Mona

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime6th June 2012, 9:56 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime6th September 2012, 7:59 am

Name:Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Class: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: All ranges

Description: The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes it into a dragon head-shaped fireball. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent, it can break A-rank defenses and cause B-rank damage. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed as it will cause C-rank burns from the heat it gives off. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an upward movement of air currents which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession and anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.

Name:Fire Release: Flaming Whirlwind Dance
Class: Offensive, Deffensive
Range: Self, Short-Mid

Description:This technique was created by Shin as a way to defend and counter at the same time, first fire erupts around the user's body in a spiralling manner which can block or reflect techniques A-rank or bellow. Then the spiraling flames can be shot towards the target with the motion of the users hand and can easily break through S-rank defenses and cause A-rank damage. Once the technique hits the target, the opponent is sent onto the air in a spriralling manner and their body burns into ashes. The difficult part on dodging the technique is that it speeds up what ever it reflects back to one speed below its self, which is Blinding light.

Name: Fire Release: Rasenbomb
Range: Short

Description: Shin's second variation of the Rasengan. Shin creates a normal Rasengan, then spews his white fire release onto it, causing it to turn black and be surrounded by a white ring of flames increasing the Rasengan to the size of an excersice ball , looking like a miniature black sun. By mixing the Rasengan with his white fire shin manage to create a technique with powers on par with most bijuu bomb.

Last edited by Ryuujin on 30th September 2012, 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime6th September 2012, 2:20 pm

(Call it Fire Release: Rasenbomb.)
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime6th September 2012, 2:25 pm

(Mmk thnx and edited)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime6th September 2012, 3:55 pm

Also you'll have to learn Fire Release: Rasengan before you are able to learn Fire Release: Rasenbomb (Similar to how you have to know Wind Release: Rasengan before you can learn Wind Release: Rasenshuriken)
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime8th September 2012, 1:30 am

Name: Wind Release: Cast Net
Range: Short-Mid

Description:With a swipe of his hand, Shin creates multiple narrow currents of wind that form a large net of sorts. The winds generated from this technique, are sharp enough to slice deeply into an opponent even ones with renown defenses like ronin's Tatanium Skin, Tho it only causes A-rank damage while moving at Vacuum Release.

Name:Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
Classification: Nintaijutsu
Range: Short-Long

Description:Shin delivers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind. This whirlwind moves at crashing ground speed, and can reflect projectiles as well as B-rank and lower techniques.Tho its true power is revealed when combine with a Fire Release jutsu, as the speed and power of the jutsu stack up
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime1st October 2012, 3:46 pm

Name:Wind Release: Rasengan

Description:The Wind Release: Rasengan is an original technique created by Shin expanding on the original concept for the Rasengan: mixing one's chakra element with the Rasengan, emphasising the combination of the highest forms of Shape Transformation and Nature Transformation. Because this is only the first unfinished version Shin needs to use two hands to form it. This technique looks fairly similar to an ordinary Rasengan, except it has four small white blade like protrusions surrounding it, making it look like a miniature fūma shuriken. This Rasengan can break through SS-Rank structure while causing S-rank piercing damage to the target and the users arm.

Name:Fire Release: Rasengan

Description:Another of Shin's Rasengan variation. Shin creates a Rasengan and breathes fire on it. He then slams the white flame-covered Rasengan into the opponent which erupts into a fiery blast. The blast can break through SS-rank defenses and deals S-rank burn damage to the target and the users arm.

Name: Unsealing
Classification: Fuinjutsu
Class: Supp

Description: Using his Inkan abilities shin is able to create seals with numbers in them that are able to unseal any fuinjutsu as long as he has the chakra for it. A seal with a 1 can unseal D-rank techniques and uses D-rank chakra, a seal with a 2 can unseal C-rank techniques and uses c-rank chakra and so on.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime1st October 2012, 3:50 pm

I don't know about having two different element rasengan is allowed so I'm not speaking on them.

I do not like this sealing though. Even as an Inkan I don't think, even for equal trade out, you should be able to release any seal with that simple of a tech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin's Tech   Shin's Tech Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin's Tech
Page 1 of 1