Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Quiet battle (ooc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime11th March 2012, 7:43 pm

Tika stood admiring the land as it was a beautiful day in his land warm a slight breeze even the animals were happily chirping as they playfully went about there day he had not a care in the world as he laid back in the tree his Sensei was off raising her child suo was a sensei himself He hadn't heard from shana in over 10 years, he however hadn't found his niche but the digression had long since burned boreded him to death but no matter he thought as he closed his eyes now virtually falling into a dream land tho he was well aware of his surrondings.
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Soma

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime11th March 2012, 7:50 pm

Rape..Rape. Stop chasing me. Was all that was heard in the distance. It would seem that somebody was going to be raped or in the process of already. That wasn't really true, Heiki has snuck himself into this land but forgot he was a wanted man due to the shinobi system. It was a real shame. Right now he was being chased by hunter-nin and he was trying to get somebodies attention by yelling so a distraction would happen and he could escape. I told you I wasn't afraid to scream rape.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime11th March 2012, 8:03 pm

Tika sighed as he listend to the screams...Hopping back down off the tree he was carelessly liein in he landed softly on the ground some 20ft below him as he calmly but slowly opened his Aqua blue eyes his kyougan active he watched the area it was coming in before he dissappered from where he stood taking off and running at blinding light he reached the area in practically no time however something bothered him once he reached the epicenter of where he was hearing everything as he looked around he called out "Hello? where are you?" he yelled as he finally after several minutes thought "something doesn't seem to right here" looking around in circles his well trained eyes scanning the surronding area

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soma

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime11th March 2012, 8:12 pm

Get away. Heiki yelled again continuing to run away and not really paying attention but he ran past Tika. When he ran past Tika he finally saw him out the corner of his eye and stopped in his tracks sliding a little on the ground. Holy hell that worked. Score. Heiki jumped in the air throwing his fist up like in one of those 70s shows when they will do the same thing but stay here and the show will cut to the credits. Landing back on the ground after his little jump Heiki looked at Tika. Yo..
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime11th March 2012, 8:34 pm

"And you are...? not to be rude but your a face i've never seen in my village before so who are you and what is your buisness here" he said now taking up a more serious demeanor, his face hidden by the Mask that marked the Villages upper tier of anbu the kages personal Gaurds as he stood there menacingly tall as he was staring down at the boy as he generally grew impatient as he was a bit aggravated because of the simple fact that he wasn't allowed to continue on his final vacation day before he got back into the swing of things after returning from his short away stent. "answer now or risk being taken in for interrogation"
Back to top Go down
Soma

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime11th March 2012, 8:38 pm

The only thing on Heiki's face was a blank expression, he was to wrapped up in himself for his plan working to be paying attention to the man in front of him that was until he caught the last sentence and got scared. Wait what. I didn't do anything wrong except yelling rape. He snickered after he said rape, that tickled him. But yeah. Apparently I am a missing-nin here to destroy whatever village is in this land. Of course Heiki was lying about the part of destroying a village but this guy seemed serious and this would really get him off.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime11th March 2012, 8:50 pm

Tika flinched at the response tho he deep down he figured that something was askew he kinda hoped the boy was just a drifter and was doing nothing more than travelling the lands. "well with that then i have no other choice other than to destroy you" he offered as a consulation as he dissappered moving at blinding light speed. he simultaneusly Activated His Sui-Kougake as well as Drawing both of his Chakra Blades out. he knew however that the boy would be unable to Track his speed simply with his eyes as he had Reappered less then a second later behind him aiming a Overhanded punch Dense with His nuclear chakra flow, then afterward following up with an even heavier left-footed Round house kick.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soma

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime11th March 2012, 8:58 pm

Just like I was taught. Heiki smiled once the man stopped talking and activated his Dead Zone, creating a 20 foot field thinking that this fight won't go any further range than that. With this range Heiki was able to follow the man's movements by his chakra but decided to play stupid for a little while and get some fun out of this. When the attack collided with Heiki his body simply disappeared and became a substitution, nothing but a chunk of log, and Heiki was only a little to the left taking small jumps back. Whoa that was a little to fast. Mind slowing down for me. He said with a smile on his face, the set up was done perfectly. When the man collided with the substitution Heiki put a seal on it that traveled off the substitution and onto Tika. It was a pretty basic one but it would get the job done.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime11th March 2012, 9:13 pm

The legendary king descents has a slight humor, such as these hunters like Aelia trying pathetically to catch up to the wolf when there's no way in hell she can catch. Hell even a newborn can reach SS rank speed in a heart beat, but this one is holding back and chuckling without a care in the world. Well apparently it soon got tired and when it enters the clearing of the two ninjas fighting it was simply......gone. Aelia with the stubbornness of a hunter almost fell as her legs fell asleep after THE DAMN FIFTY MILE DASH!. note to self, never fall into one of their cat and mouse games. She made a sound which soundly like a half pant/curse and recollected her poster. Then she notice the brawl accruing which sucks since she is supposed to be hunting. But oh well she is caring, she jumps backward onto a branch, strung a poison arrow on her bow and made a simple shot at the man without the anbu mask since obliviously he is the authority.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime11th March 2012, 9:37 pm

As the boy vanished into a cloud of smoke so did TIka tho he wasn't replaced by anything no he knew that the boy would use his best escape to evade his speed as he stepped out from in the shade some distance away he realized that not only would this be a fun ordeal fighting the boy but also a fun ordeal having a new prescence entered the battle field, He stood in the clearing an almost as to let him know he knew where he was he calmly and simply said hiding only makes things worse i know your still here show yourself" he said as he removed the Protective Anbu vest and arm gaurds revealing a black long-sleeved standard edition ninja Shirt after removing the Shin gaurds from under his pants and throwing all of the heavy gear into a pile behind him he strecthed cracking his neck Before Removing his Mask His spikey Black hair falling in front of his eyes a lil he stood His aqua blue eye's bright in the sun due to his kyougan and the Jagged scar running from his forhead down over his eye down to his face apparent as day as he decided not to hold back, little black seals began resembling burst of fire began to spread over his body from the back of his neck the markings rested as an erie feeling began creep over the area the chakra he was pouring forth now reaching another level. He stood awaiting the boy all the while paying close attention to the girl that was in the trees

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soma

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime11th March 2012, 9:49 pm

Now this was just getting unfair, two against one and one was at least above chunin Heiki had his work cut out for him. The arrow coming towards him was really unexpected at first but his Dead Zone made it easy to track and while Heiki was jumping back away from where he performed substitution he was able to dodge the arrow. This is wrong. Who is that chick even though she's a hottie. He pointed his hand at the girl with a surprised look on his face but quickly changed it to a smile. Hey I'm Heiki and you are. And oh before I forget, damn your good you dodged my placing a seal on you. Looks like I'll have to try this a different way. He was actually talking to both of them while he decreased his fields range from 20 feet to 10 feet, if he was going to fight two people he would need to use everything he knew.
Back to top Go down

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime11th March 2012, 10:42 pm

"Technically I'm not hiding, high places are kinda appropriate for archers" she said in a matter of fact tone as she strung another arrow before speaking again "My name is aelia, A hunter from my village. Not a hunter nin mind you just a hunter that collects meat for the village. Were you think you get the meat." The arrow was release from her bow and was shot at Heiki. Aelia was a little fazed by the anbu dazzling body but sadly hes in his twenties. For some reasons jashin likes to make hot guys jerk or old people.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime13th March 2012, 11:44 am

Tika listened as the the two spoke "Fairness isn't always a thing to look forward to kid.. i'd prefer not to kill you or for that matter take you into my kage however because as you are young you show no possible threat but i can't allow you to just walk into our land it could be a very very bad thing if other lands heard of this, but being the guy i am if you leave now no harm will be done and you'll be done and you'll live to see another day." he said to the boy before adverting his eyes to him and turning to the girl in the trees. "you on the other hand are a shinobi of samui, i have no affairs in politics so weather or not our villages are allowed to cross borders as such i know not but the same goes for you leave now or suffer just as he will" he said staring directly into her eyes the coldness of his gaze was one to fear but it had a kindness to it for he didn't want to kill younger shinobi if there need not be but he had done it before in his life and would now. he knew that things like this could have an effect on all villages a war was not what they would want as many would die and most killed in war are the younger shinobi who thought they were truely ready to see battle. but as the thoughts of that raced through his mind he put a screeching halt He had began to already grow impatient because he was disturbed but he figured he would wait for the response of the two before taking direct action to erradicate them.
Back to top Go down

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime14th March 2012, 11:57 am

I found you. Xander said as he fell from above he had been watching the fight with extreme caution to remain concealed enough for his dynamic entry. After all he had heard of this Tikatchi and wondered exactly why he was also compared to him in his village. The simple result was to kill this person so that he would no longer be compared to him, however Xander was a logical, rational person he would at least give the man a fair chance in a fight before he began the slaughter. Tikatchi Mishura. Hunter Nin Ibaragakure. Kekkai Genkai...check. A student of the Bloody Vixen eh? Even better. Looks like I shall make a lot of money today. he said as he pulled out King Basilisk and stared directly at his target. The others were nothing more than weeds. Weeds that would be cut down if they got in the way of his prize. His mist began to pour out of his body and envelop the area that would easily deal with the weeds by trapping them with their insecurities and forcing them to face them. Of course he knew the Mishura would simply break out of it but that was the fun. He could fight him uninterrupted...how..nice. Then when he killed him, he would collect both of the genin's heads, not by the cowardly way of killing them while in the genjutsu no...he'd break them out first and have them fight for their life yeah that was the perfect way to go.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soma

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime14th March 2012, 12:34 pm

Motherfucker another one. Now Heiki was getting annoyed, after taking another jump back dodging that incoming arrow. Letting out a big sigh with a frown on his face he looked around in confusion, watching as he started to see the giant creatures that his master had him training against almost everyday. Hey 3-tailed, why don't you get rid of this mist and we can fight like real men. I heard that you were strong but apparently I heard wrong since your fighting like a punk. He yelled trying to get rid of this damn mist by attempting to insult the cause of it. Heiki has done his research on all kinds of strong fighters so he knew what he was looking for when he went out and mist was one of the things he figured was going to be a problem if he met up with the 3-tailed.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime20th March 2012, 10:35 am

Tika's eyes shift as the boy landed "ahhh yes. Xander Shinto am i correct? i recall your face from the Chunin exams years back however your wrong on one matter of my information i'm not a hunter ninja....no..I'm an Storm ops or as your village would call it an ANBU, now Speak your buisness here now. lest you lose your life along with your Bijuu, i know completely of you..your Gates, the mist of the Sanbi, Your sword all the way down to your chimera ants, your a powerful ninja no doubt however on the same account as am i....leave you've no buisness here as for them.. he said his eyes shifting again from Xander to the others " Take them with you it doesn't matter to me i'm trying to enjoy my day off" he Said before turning away and walking towards his Anbu gear that lay in a heap 30 feet away... as he did the stage one curse seal that had developed and covered his body in the black flame shapped spots turned red before receading back to the position on his right shoulder his Navy blue eyes changing back into there original crimson red color as he reached his gear he oppend a tiny scroll from the ninja pouch that he had after sealing the gear and removing the Chakra blades from his hands and putting them in his pouch as well he calmly put his hands behind his head began to walk back to the village he had things to do and it was time to get into gear if he'd wanna become the top shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quiet battle (ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet battle (ooc)   Quiet battle (ooc) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet battle (ooc)
Page 1 of 1