Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Under a Watchful Eye [training]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Under a Watchful Eye [training] Empty
PostSubject: Under a Watchful Eye [training]   Under a Watchful Eye [training] Icon_minitime6th May 2021, 3:34 pm

Indra walked out into the center of the training grounds, skimming over a scroll his mother had given him. It carried instructions for two very powerful techniques and he couldn't help but sweat when seeing the numerous "danger" Kanji that lined the sides of the scroll. They were powerful lightning release techniques from the look of them, which he was okay with for the most part. What made him the most uncomfortable was the fact that his mother would not be here to supervise. Harsh as she was, he knew she would never let him actually get injured during training...or at least he was pretty sure.

A mission had taken her away for the time being, Kohaigakure hadn't suffered nearly as poorly as the other villages due to the Bijuu attacks, so life here was already returning relatively to normal. Other villages however, required an extensive level of support and that's where his mother had been pulled off to. So instead, she had left a note saying that a contact of her's would be supervising his training today. The idea of a complete stranger watching and making sure he didn't do anything to harm himself made him uneasy, but there wasn't much to be done about it now. If his mother returned and he hadn't learned these techniques as she had instructed...well, he didn't want to think about that. Instead, Indra selected a seat on top of a small boulder in the middle of the training grounds, his feet swinging idly while he read the scroll. He was relatively early, another lesson from his mother that had been ingrained into his very being. So he waited patiently for the jonin instructor to arrive before starting his training.

Words: 285
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Under a Watchful Eye [training]   Under a Watchful Eye [training] Icon_minitime7th May 2021, 1:04 pm

Baq had absolutely made herself known to plenty that they were always open as a mentor. They were capable, the attacks had proved likewise, but they preferred the village life. Getting the request just to supervise a training for some difficult techniques though? Easy. And they were prepared. No need for any gear, but they did keep the band that told their position as an Elite Jonin on them as evidence. "Hey there! Indra, yes?" They called out with a polite wave. "Baq Shinto, your ma asked me to supervise, but I'm good to just stay out of the way, let you do your thing. But, I'll just be over here in case you need any pointers from an outside observer and if anything goes wrong... well I'm specifically geared to keep you, and myself, safe. Just if anything does, any sudden buzzing is fine, just my little friends cleaning up to prevent any injury," And once said, they hoped up on to another boulder.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Under a Watchful Eye [training]   Under a Watchful Eye [training] Icon_minitime9th May 2021, 8:53 am

Huh? Oh uh, yes, that's me. Indra said, looking up from the scroll in his hands to see Baq. Okay, thank you. It's nice to meet you...Baq, was it? These techniques my mother wants me to learn seem to be a...chakra cloak of some kind. I just don't want to fry myself and end up having no one to take me to the hospital, know what I mean? I appreciate you taking the time to come. He said with a polite smile as they walked away. He scratched his head in thought for a moment, what had they said about...buzzing? Little friends...huh. For some reason, that made his skin itch and he scratched his neck and arms unconsciously. He didn't know much about the Shinto, but did recognize the clan name from various conversations and news reports over the years.

Alright then, enough reading. Might as well try this out now. He mumbled to himself, rolling the scroll up and stuffing it in his back pocket. He scrambled down from the top of the boulder, taking a spot just a few feet in front of it in full view of Baq should something start to go wrong. He closed his eyes and began cycling his chakra. While any Shinobi worth his salt could do this, thanks to his father's heritage as a Taki, this was basically second nature to Indra. He had a better control of his body than most and, when focused, could feel its inner workings with ease. More than just the beat of his heart, or the wheeze of his breathing. He could slow and hasten the chakra flow in individual parts of his body with ease. These two techniques however, they required something more than that. He'd need to take that chakra control and somehow...move it outside of his body without releasing it.

In a way, it was similar to his Super Vibrato Blade technique, except he didn't have a conduit like his sword to focus on. Instead, his body would need to be the conduit. If something went wrong with Super Vibrato Blade, the worst that could happen is his sword would shatter. Which meant if something went wrong with these techniques...the worst that could happen...would be that he could shatter? It unnerved him, but he stayed focus, closing his eyes and regulating his breathing. Calm, focused precision. That's what he needed now. Like many Denkou lightning techniques, these two did not require any handseals to initiate. It was almost a necessity for the Denkou branch, considering how often many of them had multiple weapons occupying their hands. So, Indra placed the palms of his hands together in an almost prayer-like stance. Allowing for a complete chakra circuit through his body.

Slowly, he began drawing his chakra out. Focused on individual pores it seeped out of him like a liquid of some kind. Ambient chakra dripping from his body it appeared...unnatural to say the least. Once enough had been drawn out though, he focused on rapidly converting it to his lightning element. Suddenly, the dripping goo came alive. It sparked and zapped, striking the air around it and covering Indra. The sudden life that it brought all around him surprised Indra, causing him to lose focus. The lightning chakra went out. Embarrassed and frustrated by his own timidity, he opened one eye to look sheepishly at Baq, who seemed to be regarding him with at least mild interest but said nothing.

Taking a deep breath, he tried again. This time he was able to draw the chakra out faster, convert it to lightning and allow it to coat him without too much of a surprise. Although, part of him still worried for a moment until he realized the sparking was all directed outward, leaving him perfectly safe. He unclasped his hands and opened his eyes, looking at the humming chakra that coated him. He shook his head, feeling a slight drain from the activation, but quickly realized that he wasn't losing any chakra. Instead it was constantly being cycled through him, allowing him to maintain the mode with no chakra burn. Now that...that was interesting. On top of that, he felt something in his eye, not pain, but...a heightening, and realized that unconsciously his Raidengan had activated when he entered this mode. Curioser and curioser.

Okay well, that's one down I suppose. Onto the next? Indra muttered to himself as he inspected his hands. Chakra seemed to emanate from him, both in the snapping, crackling form of lightning, but also in general. When he moved his hand back and forth, it was like a shade or shadow of chakra clung loosely to him. These were mere rags, he needed something more...form fitting. Closing his eyes once more, he placed his hands together and began cycling chakra, faster this time, but repeating the steps from before. More and more chakra pooled from him, his chakra mode growing in size. Arcs of lightning blackened the ground, singing the grass and earth beneath him. Beads of sweat dripped from his brow as the sheer effort of moving this much chakra this quickly through his body began to take its tole. It brought a new level of enlightenment to his understanding though. He could feel the chakra around him pulling away, floating leisurely about around him.

Shaking his head, he pulled that chakra back, condensing it and refining it. Suddenly, the cloak around him became less nebulous and more solid. It clung to him, crackling and even screaming softly, if such a thing could be. Indra opened his eyes and flexed his hands and arms. He felt...alive. He looked at the boulder, roughly ten feet behind him and suddenly disappeared in a flash of electricity. The boulder exploded a moment later, with Indra standing in the center of it. Shards of rock and earth rained down around him as he pulled his fist from the ground and flexed it several times, impressed by his heightened speed. The strength was his own, but he found that it hadn't just been his raw strength that had shattered the stone, instead the armor had dealt additional lightning damage to it, making it softer and more malleable for his punch.

Huh. He sad aloud just as the lightning chakra dispersed. As it did, his vision went dark, his Raidengan deactivating and a head rush bringing him to his knees. He breathed through it, as his mother had taught him. It's okay, I'm okay. He said, holding up a hand towards Baq, who he noticed had suddenly sat upright. An intense buzzing surrounded him, like hundreds of insects hovering and watching. Sorry, just...use a lot of chakra there. Oooh, that's a heck of a kickback. Indra said, blinking several times and shaking his head slowly before rising to steadier feet. Thank you Baq-sama for your time and patience. I think I'll return home now to rest. He bowed and carefully made his way towards the exit, happy but exhausted.

Jutsu Trained:

Word Count: 1443/1100

A-rank = 800 /2 = 400
S-rank = 1000 /2 = 500
C-rank = 200 /2 = 100
C-rank = 200 /2 = 100

1158 + 285 from previous post
Baq's Specialization = 1/2 WC needed
2200/2 = 1100 needed
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Under a Watchful Eye [training]   Under a Watchful Eye [training] Icon_minitime24th May 2021, 2:34 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under a Watchful Eye [training]   Under a Watchful Eye [training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under a Watchful Eye [training]
Page 1 of 1