Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime22nd April 2021, 6:55 pm

Sid had done everything in her power to help others while Aerora was falling, and now she had returned to aid in returning it to the air with the other islands. She needed to be patched up after the whole ordeal with the Nibi, but thankfully as a Kukinorite she was more used to falls than others might've been. Her midriff was visibly bandaged, as she was wearing a shorter shirt in anticipation for the strenuous work, she also wore a pair of compression shorts and had her hair tied back in a tight bun so it wouldn't fly loose.

She landed on the outskirts of the crashed island, looking around at the border defense that had been assembled to protect it from roving beasts and the like "Damn...and I survived that..." It looked bad, as an entire island plummeting from the sky often did. Aerora lay at the bottom of a crater, its buildings a mess of ruins or crumbling structures. They had their work cut out for them indeed.

Sid made her way to a Chunin that looked to be in charge, clipboard and all, and made her presence known "Sidonie Jayne, Genin. Here to help in the relief effort. Where do you need me to help?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime29th April 2021, 4:33 pm

The Chunin was rather frazzled looking, long strands of her jet black hair poking out of the ponytail she had pulled it up in, dark bags under her eyes. She was looking at the clipboard and occasionally glancing up to an ominous black disc that floated around her, marking her as a Mikaboshi. When Sidonie came over and asked to assist, she turned to the genin and gave a weak but relieved smile, there just weren't enough people for a situation like this.

"Perfect, I'm glad to have someone else to help." Her voice was soft and light and she glanced down at her clipboard again. "I've got a couple of floating tasks I can give to a genin. If you're strong then picking up some of the rubble and moving it to the border perimeter to assist in barricades will be good, if you're fast then there's snack boxes and water that need to be distributed to the medical teams, they're some of the hardest workers around here." The Chunin pointed out the piles of rubble to be moved and then to the little lunchboxes wrapped up in colourful cloth.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime29th April 2021, 11:54 pm

Sid favored the woman with a sympathetic look before nodding. She looked overwhelmed and tired, like she'd been here for more than a while and she could definitely use a nap. Or a vacation. A nap while it on vacation would most likely be the best bet no doubt "Luckily I'm fast and strong. I'll make quick work of the rubble and then run the lunches over." She kicked off her skates, tying them so that they hung about her waist. It would probably be easier to carry the rocks if she didn't have to do so while multitasking. She didn't doubt her ability, but she also didn't want to risk anything slowing her down.

Sid moved to the rubble and began clearing away certain bits. The smaller pieces she tried to push into piles to be easily cleaned while she made a note of the larger fragments of broken walls and foundation to carry out to the barricade. She made a note to herself to look for anything that may be salvaged from the broken buildings, the image of children traumatized and screaming for comfort items and adults lamenting over mementos of those who lost their lives flashing through her mind. If she could bring peace to someone by giving them an item to comfort them, she would.

Once she had sorted a large portion of her section Sid began lifting the rocks and carrying them to the barricade. She tried her best to carry two at a time, one in either arm, but she lofted particularly large debris over her head without much strain. She felt the urge to smirk when she caught a few barricade workers staring as she tossed the rock around like it was nothing, instead focusing on the task at hand. Once she had finished that, she went back and grabbed the lunches from the Chunin before launching through the air. A much quicker mode of travel.

Sid found the many tents set up for the medical personnel to be able to easily do their work without having to go through the hassle of avoiding ruins and landed, bringing the boxes to the most official looking nin she saw when she did so "Hey, I'm here to help with the relief effort. I brought grub." She'd hand the boxes over and look about nervously "I uh don't have any medical expertise but if you need any errands done? I can move supplies or something."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime30th April 2021, 7:26 pm

With the movement of the rubble, a few of the people around there pointed Sid to where the rubble had to be dropped off. A few Earth Release users would take the stone and mold it into barricades stronger than the dirt under them would be able to create and there were a few on the lookout in case any nearby beasts or missing nin decided to try their luck with the ruins of Aerora.

With that done, the Mikaboshi coordinator gave a smile to Sid and a nod when she came back and tossed her a bottle of water to make sure she had something for herself before continuing her own coordination efforts. The medical personnel in the triage stations looked incredibly relieved to receive the lunchboxes and water. A particularly large, gruff looking Taki with insignia marking him out as a Combat Medical Nin turned to Sid, his arms crossed over his barrel chest. He took a look at what was brought and then gave a massive grin at the genin. Strange black markings ran through his veins and were especially prominent on his cheeks, he'd only just survived the touch of Matatabi's toxic smoke.

"You're a damn fine sight! I'll get those boxes distributed although if you're looking for some extra work, a couple of my boys and girls a couple streets over were having trouble getting into a building, they can shift the rubble but they can't keep it stable and get in. There ain't much hope gettin' around right now so we need someone to get in and grab some valuables and clothes from the building, might make at least a bit of a difference if some kids can get to sleep in pyjamas rather than dusty rags, y'know?" He gave a big shrug before giving the directions to go in.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime1st May 2021, 6:53 pm

Sid nodded, as she had been thinking much the same when she had been moving about the rubble beforehand. She followed the directions the Combat Medic had given her to the building in question, and she could understand how they were having trouble getting in. It's structure seemed to be sound in some places, but with a simple glance over it she could parse that they were especially precarious. If one part moved in the wrong way, it would bring the whole thing down and crush anything, or anyone, inside at the time. It would take hours of working with Earth Release to be able to make this thing sound enough to explore, and they really didn't have that much time.

She introduced herself to a few nin gathered around it, who seemed to be working out just how they could get inside it with a team. A few of them seemed relieved that she had volunteered to go in, but others gave her a look that told her she would be treated like a canary in a coal mine. A possible sacrificial lamb. But Sid wasn't worried, she could survive a few falling rocks "I survived a falling island, after all." They all moved into position and performed their techniques, shifting rubble around the building so Sidonie could move inside. Once passed the threshold she would begin exploring the ruined building, looking for valuables and clothing that wasn't in tatters.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime4th May 2021, 7:14 pm

For the most part the buildings here had been flattened, it was only luck that this set was standing and actually in decent condition even if they were at risk of falling over at any point. The combined efforts of those outside helped keep it stable but they did warn Sid that they'd only be able to hold it for maybe ten minutes at most.

Inside the buildings most things were covered in dust and had been thrown around but it was definitely possible to find several pieces of clothing that managed to stay clean and undamaged within drawers, wardrobes or traveling cases that had been hidden under beds. While searching through one of these to find clothing, Sid would come across something rather peculiar. Attached to a very old pair of skates now was a rather strange looking wheel that looked out of place compared to the others.

There was a strange air to the wheel as though it held power, it was pastel pink in colour and unlike the other wheels seemed to have suffered no sign of decay or weakening. The wheel itself was incredibly light despite the fact it was obviously made of metal and the edges were almost as sharp as a good sword. It'd be easily recognisable with Kukinorite knowledge as a Sub-Regalia, this one specifically of the Sonia Road. The Kukinorite were a competitive clan, would Sid live up to that and claim the Sub-Regalia as rightfully hers?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime4th May 2021, 7:23 pm

Sid recognized the wheel immediately, and was part of her nature as a Kukinorite to be able to recognize the air of certain powerful weapons, but she had also been told about the Regalia and Sub-Regalia of her clan since she was young. She was also taunted by other Kukinorite children that a half breed such as herself would never be fit to wield one. The clan promoted a certain superiority when it came to bloodlines and lineages, which Sid hates more than any other trait they possess. But she had also internalized it a bit. Maybe that's why she'd gone away from active duty for so long, she had been told she wasn't good enough for so long she actually started to believe it.

But that wasn't true. Because for whatever reason, whatever god that controlled fate had decided not only to drop a Bijuu onto her village, but in the aftermath give her the power to prove all those people wrong. She would be more than good enough, she'd be a legend. A Rock God. She made quick work of removing the wheel from the skates and slipping it inside one of her own attached to her waist. It wasn't really as good as a pocket or pouch but what she wore didn't have any. She went about placing the cleanest clothes she could find into a travel case quickly, then left the house to return the clothing to the nin outside.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime7th May 2021, 12:31 pm

Once Sid came out the Nin outside thanked her and then moved her off to the side so they could drop their techniques which caused the building to collapse finally with a long, dry sigh, dust and dirt puffing out from the structure. The assembled shinobi and kunoichi looked at the crushed building and sighed to themselves. It was done though and things had been recovered so their spirits perked up a little bit anyway.

As they started to move away to their own respective tasks, one of the younger ones ran up to Sid, her pigtails bobbing as she looked up at the rock star. "Uhm! You were brave there! Could you help me? My mama and lil sis are gettin' bullied by some people who don't wanna share stuff... I'm not big enough to make them stop but you totally could." She seemed embarrassed but determined to get help for her family. "I-I dunno if I can pay you but I might be able to find something..."
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime8th May 2021, 1:52 am

Sid watched as the building collapsed, a dejected feeling taking root within her. She didn't have much time to mull it over before a girl rushed up to her so she could ask for help. Sid crouched down a bit to give the girl a reassuring smile "Don't worry, hun, you don't have to worry about paying me." She leaned in and whispered lowly, as if sharing a secret with her "Actually, beating down bullies is my all time favorite hobby." She stood up and made a large show of stretching before puffing out her chest, hands poised on her hips "Lead the way, I'll help you and your family."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime15th May 2021, 1:11 am

The little girl's eyes widened and sparkled as Sid spoke to her and she grinned brightly before grabbing the Kukinorite's hand and dragging her along. "So it's three big meanies that are doing this!" She declared as she lead Sid to a place where a number of tents and temporary lodgings had been set up, the sight around was fairly sad. There were a lot of dishevelled and tired looking people around, crying children and barking pets however there were glimmers of hope, people working together to clean up areas. A young boy came running past with a stitched up football playing with some other children.

When they were deeper in, it was obvious the place the young girl came from was under a fairly horrible boot, it was a shame there just wasn't the manpower to police this place properly. An older man with a scarred face was sitting on top of a pile of crates, sneering at anyone that came close. To his sides were a woman, her silver hair up in a bun, picking her teeth with a stiletto blade and a younger man on the other side with a cold, dangerous air to him and eyes like a snake, aggressively and lustfully looking over any woman that came close to him.

The girl shied away and hid slightly behind Sid. "It's those three, they're really dangerous and have taken over this place, my mama pushed the snakey one away from my lil sis and since then we haven't gotten any supplies..." She explained, her voice small and scared.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime15th May 2021, 12:29 pm

Sid took in the sight of the people who had been hit hard by this catastrophe but still held on to glimmers of hope. Then she turned a distasteful look onto the three individuals who decided to be selfish pricks and take things that don't belong to them for themselves "Okay, sweetheart, I'm gonna take care of the bullies." She placed her hand gently on the girl's head before removing her skates from her waist band and handing them to her "You go sit somewhere safe and hold onto these for me okay? They're my favorites so hold on tight. I'll come find you when I'm done." She gently nudged the girl in the opposite direction of the three thugs before turning and walking forward.

"Hey! Looks like you've got a buttload of supplies there. Are you collecting things so you can evenly distribute it among the people?" She crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head to the side as though really curious, but she knew that wasn't the case "After all, no decent person would be hoarding things that could help make sure children don't go cold, thirsty or hungry. If they did, a well meaning kunoichi might have to break some bones and crack some heads. You know, teach a valuable lesson about sharing..."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime18th May 2021, 2:21 pm

The girl took the skates and nodded, scampering off and hiding behind some boxes nearby in order to watch what was happening, her eyes wide and attentive.

As for the people sitting atop the supplies, the scarred man looked down at Sid for a few moments before sneering. "When people start acting right and treat us with the respect we deserve for protectin' 'em, then we'll happily give them supplies." He leaned back, spreading his arms wide. "We're righteous citizens, keeping everyone here safe from bandits! Without us bad things would happen to these poor folks... Seems only fair that we get paid in turn for our efforts, you understand, right?" He said although he glanced to the side to the snake eyed man who nodded and hopped off his box.

"Course should you decide you aren't a fan of my practices here, then you're welcome to take it up with my.... Complaints officer, he'll keep you right about things, won't'cha Serv?" The leaner man grinned, showing surprisingly sharp fangs and pulled out a long bowie knife. "See, he's a good lad, go talk to him."
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime18th May 2021, 2:56 pm

Sid let out a soft sigh, shaking her head as she sized up the man with the knife "You know if you were really protecting these people, you'd be happy to do so without compensation" She slipped into a loose fighting stance, her body slanted towards the man with her right foot forward. She held her hands up in front of her face, though in a rather loose fashion that didn't look at all optimized for fighting seriously "You would protect those weaker than you and trust that, when they are stronger and have the opportunity to, they will return the favor. Or that they would go on to do more good. No, what you're doing..." She looked up at the man threateningly, the air around her seeming to darken while her shadow seemed to shift and move "Is extortion. And I hate extortionists."

Without further ado, her focus shifted to the man with the knife and she moved quickly, carrying herself forward at Bullet Release speeds. She used her speed to get in close, aiming a straight punch at the man's face. But, at the last moment she would whip her hand back, transferring the momentum to her other hand and instead striking out at the hand that was wielding the knife. She struck out at his wrist with full force, the increasing the power and speed of the blow aimed to disarm him as well as knock him off balance for her follow up.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime24th May 2021, 12:20 pm

Snake-Eyes barely understood what was happening, one moment he was facing down some random chick and he was holding a knife, then all of a sudden she was in his face, far too close, his wrist stung slightly and his knife was on the floor. He grunted quietly and shook his hand, it didn't actually hurt that much but it was annoying not being able to hold onto his knife. He immediately hissed at Sid and moved into a fighting stance, lashing out with a kick towards her head before immediately coiling back and spinning, aiming to knock her feet out from under her. A style that was quite obviously Strong Fist being put to use by this guy, maybe he actually had some village training in the past?

The two on the box narrowed their eyes and both of them pulled out knives of their own but they didn't jump in just yet, surely it was just a fluke and their friend would be able to take this wannabe hero... Or so they hoped...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime24th May 2021, 2:59 pm

The upside to not wearing her skates was that Sid was allowed to accelerate and halt as she pleased, however the downside was that what she could perceive was more limited. She couldn't react to the feint, but it was only fair that he land a hit on her after her own feint just moments before. Unlike him, she was much more equipped to handle surprise physical assaults. As her legs were swept out from under her she twisted her body, transferring herself into a cartwheel in order to maintain her balance. She continued into another cartwheel to position herself at Snake Eye's side, this time noticeably at a higher speed, before she straightened upward, raising her leg in an outward arc. When her leg was fully extended she brought it down sharply onto the Faunus' shoulder, aiming to slam him onto the ground with bruising force.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime24th May 2021, 8:06 pm

Snake-Eyes didn't have long to lament his choice of action, kicking this girl felt like kicking a brick wall but he'd managed to hit, all he had to do now was get up and kick her while she was down. However as he rose up he realised the girl was standing next to him and was on her feet which left him quite surprised, surprised enough that he didn't really notice the spinning kick which drove him into the ground with a loud grunt, the ground cracking under him from the force of the blow. He bounced back up but by this point he was already unconscious, he knew some moves but he wasn't good enough to take a blow like that and keep going.

The two on top of the boxes jumped down afterwards and immediately ran towards Sidonie. The girl in the group slowed down though and spun around in a flourish, dropping her knife before spinning around and kicking the bottom of it, sending it flying towards Sid. The scarred guy on the other hand pushed off the ground with C-Rank strength, his specialty, and swung the knife at Sid to try and stab her in the shoulder. "You bitch, you leave him alone!" He roared as he swung.

Woman:

Scarred Guy:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime24th May 2021, 8:49 pm

As Sid dropped Snake Eyes, the other two moved into action. She smiled sweetly as they approached. The man sounded nervous, which was good. Once she slammed them like she had the first guy, they wouldn't even dream of exploiting the defenseless like this ever again. At least not on Sid's watch. The woman dropped her knife, which Sid though curious, but then immediately kicked it and sent it flying at Sid. She didn't have enough time to dodge it fully, but that was the beauty of being a Ronin. She shifted slightly and let the blade graze a patch of exposed flesh, making a show of emphasizing the lack of damage it left behind. She then turned her attention to the man, eyebrow raised in question as he charged at her.

Sid sighed dramatically and ducked forward, letting the reckless blow he attempted breeze by her while she carried forward. She quickly took another step and rose up, bringing her knee crashing forward into the man's stomach. Without giving him time to react she gripped his head and brought her knee up again, smashing it into his face. He was the leader, but Sid doubted he was much stronger than Snake Eyes, at least not strong enough to avoid her assault as it was. She wrested the knife from his grip and pushed him to the ground before turning to the woman. With a smirk she dropped the knife and kicked the handle just as the woman had done, perfectly replicating the technique and sending the knife slamming into her shoulder

"Let this be a message to anyone else who tries to take advantage of a tragedy..." She raised her voice to speak to the crowd, projecting as she was taught to do when singing. Her shadow curled about her form, taking on a sinister appearance to back up her warning "Don't. Fucking. Try me."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime24th May 2021, 8:58 pm

So it was that the thugs were dealt with. The leader took a knee to the stomach and his guard opened up for the knee to smash straight into his face with the sound of a broken nose. He immediately collapsed onto his face causing the woman to stumble and not notice what was happening. The knife drove straight into her shoulder and she screamed out in pain before turning and fleeing, she knew when she was beat and there was always another bigger thug or bandit that would take her in. A few minutes later a couple of Military Police shinobi appeared due to being contacted by some of the other civis.

"Thank you for your assistance, kunoichi. Rules and regs meant we couldn't do anything unless they explicitly tried something, it's why we're glad for people like you."
One of them said, giving Sid a tight smile before cuffing the two unconscious thugs. "We'll take these two and get them processed, you should go get some rest." She said to Sid before picking the two thugs up onto her shoulders.

A few moments later the young girl from before ran up to Sid as the MPs left and held the skates out to her, the girl's eyes were huge and she seemed in awe. "You were soooo cool! I'm so glad I asked you to help! That was like super awesome! Do you think you could teach me to do that? I could totally beat up idiots like you did and protect people!" She mimed an approximation of some of Sid's moves, completely enthralled.

Tasks:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime26th May 2021, 1:55 pm

Sid smiled and took her skates back, replacing them on her hip. She reached out a hand to gently brush some hair from the girl's face "Go and enjoy being a kid for a few years. Be nice to your mom and your sister, make friends, do kid stuff. And then when you're older you can enroll into the academy." Her smile widened and she puffed up her chest a bit for show "And maybe, just maybe, once you graduate I'll take you under my wing and we can kick some butt together. For now, run back to your mom and tell her that she can take the supplies she needs. That everyone can. I've gotta run for now, but I'll be back to visit." Sid took the Sub-Regalia from within her skate and slipped them both on, beginning to skate away back in the direction of the rest of the village. She wanted to install the wheel as soon as possible, but she would come back and help more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime13th June 2021, 6:50 pm

A Chunin Instructor caught up to Sid as she was beginning to skate away, flailing his arms frantically to get her to stop. He ended up next to her and put his hands on his knees, panting loudly, eyes bulging slightly. A puppet floated along behind him, wrapped seemingly in a cloak of shadows and levitating ominously. "Not... Not used to running so much..." He muttered before shaking his head and standing up straight, giving Sid a winning smile. "Hey there! You've been a great help 'round these parts, was told to come and tell you that there's.... Something going on up in the village proper, apparently there's an issue with the prison. Keep it between us though, they're saying it's nothing but want some capable shinobi set up just in case... There's some nasty work in that prison y'know!" He declared before blowing a few raspberries. "Don't envy the people going there... I mean uh... Yeah head up, there's a few already waiting!"

Sidonie:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]   Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site of the Crash [Disaster Topic]
Page 1 of 1