Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Enter, Stage Left (Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Enter, Stage Left (Training) Empty
PostSubject: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime27th July 2020, 4:34 pm

A great performance! What more could Erika Kangen, Erikan as she was better known to her fans, want. She bounced with every step off the stage, adrenaline so god damn high. She was sweating in the night air, but the cold of the breeze was likewise just perfect against her skin. As ever she had snuck away from the body guards who she knew with every fibre of her being she could take out in a single punch, knowing they would be pissed as all hell, again, to have let her out of their sights.

This excitement left her a little unprepared though, she didn't notice the shifting shadows until she was passing down an alley to get back to her room for the night. But that adrenaline, it was boiling in her veins. Keeping up her act, she lured them away. Away where Erika didn't have to exist.

And they fell for it.

With her head down, she leaned against a wall just humming her own song to herself. And they took the bait. "Whats'a pretty girlie like yous doin' here?" "That gettup you got goin' on looks real pretty and expensi-" And E'rahka was loose. With an eager, almost crazed, grin she flung a ball of pulsating gravitational energy out of her hand in to the furthest one, knocking him out cold before he even saw it coming. The first found his shirt in E'rahka's slightly pulsating fist. "Pretty girlie huh? You wanna fuckin' die or some shit?!" and with a single hard smash of a headbutt, he too was knocked out cold.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime27th July 2020, 4:57 pm

outfit:

kasako had came to this village as a final request from her father before her cold metal sword pierced through his weak ch-. It was better for her to to think of that type of stuff at the moment as it could lead her to actually talking about her feeling that she bottled up like fine wine, she'd hoped when the time came that she would be able to put them to good use. her body came to a completely stop as she realized that she'd stumbled onto quite the score, if she was ever into robbing people for what they had, however there was somebody who stumbled up her first. her mind wondered on the possibilities as how this could play out but released those ideas as they followed her down an alley. "if they try to rape her I'll just scare them away" she thought to herself before seeing one of them get sent flying out of the alleyway.

She ran over to the alley to have a look for herself at what actually happened, the girl was much stronger than what she pretend to be, holding the guy who called her a "girlie" from what said by his collar. This was obviously none of her business and nothing that she wanted to get involved in, she turned her head back towards the streetway and slowly started to march away "See no evil, Hear no evil, do no evil, and there will be no evil" she thought to herself as she continued to mind her own business hoping that she wasn't see or worst spoken to.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime27th July 2020, 5:04 pm

Kasako wasn't quite so lucky in not being seen, though E'rahka had only really just caught the briefest of glimpses before she was backing away. Not a threat, at least not physically, but she did have to deal with that. Cracking her neck either side, she focused and began running forwards, throwing an arm up and with a dull thud in the very air, she opened up a Gravity Tunnel and sped through it just to catch up. It hurt, and it was draining, but she could catch up pretty easily. She needed to protect her image.

"H-Hey, wait up a minute would'ya," She didn't even bother to switch back the way she spoke, figured there was no point. A little more sweat on her brow from passing through the tunnel that closed off behind her, she put her hand to the hooded girls' shoulder. "I gotta check you aint gonna blab about whatcha saw? You hear me? I got a reputation I don't need gettin' out."

Using:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime27th July 2020, 5:31 pm

"Damn..." she thought to herself as she tried to walk a bit faster however she would stop when the girl placed her hand on her shoulder. "A rock and a hard place" she thought to herself as she knew this wouldn't end pretty for either of them. her eyes, glanced down to the hilt of her blade; she could just cut her hand off and then follow it up with putting her head and a very fancy platter. however, that would only cause problems as this person obviously had money which meant that others would be after her head if she was from a village or some sort.

"I don't know what you are talking about, I saw nothing." she stated slowly and calmly moving the girls hand off of her shoulder "I think you have me confused with someone else... and even if I did see any, which I didn't their would be nothing to gain from telling anyone about you." she informed as she tried to slowly walk away once again "please, don't make me have to kill you..." kasako begged inside her head as her other hand would rest on top of her katana
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime27th July 2020, 5:38 pm

E'rahka withdrew her hand pretty quickly, not even needing to catch the way her hand moved to the katana, though that did come after. And a slight smirk spread across her cheeks. "Nah. Not confused. But so long as you aint gonna blab, I guess I don't gotta throw hands." She was about to step away but... damn this girl was interesting. "Gotta say, I've had some nice stylers in my time, but you... you're lookin' pretty schway. You're also not freakin' out, so I'm gonna assume you don't know me. Nice sword too. Not much of a sword girl myself, more a hit people with my fists or swing a chakram blade, y'know?" She cleared her throat, folding her hands behind her head and just relaxing. A casual, unrefined pose, for someone dressed like a traditional idol. "So what are ya? One'o them village dogs? ... Nah I guess not. Don't got the look about'cha. Travelling swordstress? That feels about right."
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime27th July 2020, 6:02 pm

Her words froze her, but to contrary belief she didn't want to kill her. it seemed more like she wanted to talk, which was much worse than her trying to kill her. She solely turned to E'rahka "who are you?" she questioned but she was actually interested in who the girl was, however her eye gave a small twitch as she mentioned the village dogs that were called shinobis. "Im nothing like those waste of air shinobis, I can do my job and theirs without them, without you" she informed as her eyes gave a sinister glare to the girl.

"I am not who you think I am, this sword belongs to my family" she insisted, which wasn't a lie as it belonged to her mother but now it was hers and wouldn't be used until she wanted to release that built up anger she had in her heart.

"From my deduction, you dealing with hose guys in the alleyway... you drew them with you're good look, so you must be someone famous since you were assumed that I should know you... you're probably an idol or something... but I don't care about you or whatever you do." she deducted from the information that was available.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime28th July 2020, 1:48 pm

"Heh, I like your style. 'This sword belongs to my family'," E'rahka repeated back in a rather teasingly over serious tone, grin plastered across her face. "Don't worry, not here to actually rag on ya." She took a glance back as the two ass holes she'd dealt with were still out cold. "Oh them? Yeah I noticed them following me. Sweet innocent ol' me wasn't what they expected huh. Didn't expect the double barrel killer," She immediately cringed, "... Ok that sucks. Think I'll just stick to Asari. That's a much cooler name right? But keep that secret, yeah?" She cleared her throat, swept her hands back through her hair as she switched to a slight more 'proper' pose, "E'rahka Shanti-Kangen, also known by Erikan." A snicker left as she relaxed again just as quickly. "Yeah, I'm an idol. Rock idol any way. But I'm also a fledgling mercenary boss. Just like my grandma. On the side that is."
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime29th July 2020, 2:06 am

This was the thing she wanted to avoid, a conversation, as she never knew exactly how to keep it moving; but food was different story, so many different ways that it could be devoured. her stomach erupted with a growl as loud as a lion, kasako would cover her face with her right hand, her eyes shifted to the right side. It was quite embarrassing to be thinking of food at this moment, she was on a search for something that not even she knew what it was. It wasn't like it would move from wherever it was if she didn't go get it.

"no wonder, you were surprised I didn't know who you are supposed to be fa-... Did you just say mercenary boss?" she questioned as it was the first thing that she'd said that'd she actually cared about, however her stomach would growl once again. "is there anyway we can talk about this over some food?" she asked turning around to see if there was any good placed to pick out food to it, however her eye wondered down to her pocket as she knew she didn't have any money to eat "I'll jut leave right after i'm full. that gets ride of two problems at the same time.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime29th July 2020, 9:32 am

"Geez you shoulda said something already. C'mon, I know a good place that gives me a discount and free appetizers." E'rahka didn't even wait, just waved a hand and turned to walk and lead the girl off. "Just... watch out for the ass holes." She said whilst stepping over the one she'd launched out of the alley with ease, looking down as he groaned as conciousness was slowly coming back to him. "They never expect the sweet young idol to be rocking a barrel." Choice of wording to most else might be strange, just on the notion of not knowing who, and what, she really was.

E'rahka took her out the other side of the alley, peaking around cautiously as she was still technically in her stage attire after all, before stepping out and walking quickly. Though there wasn't too long of sneaking before she stepped in to a little sushi place, beckoning the hungry girl in. Right away she was met with cheers and hellos from the staff, clearing a place right at the counter, including some little snacks. All for her. Fuck was she lucky. "Anyway, we're safe in here. Shinobi aren't exactly welcome and they know it. So we can talk all the shit we like." She threw her arm up and met her first with the old owners, the two sharing a grin before he went back to preparing the food. "So yeah. I'm trying to be a boss. Simple as that really."
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime29th July 2020, 4:21 pm

Kasako would slowly followed along behind the idol, it wasn’t exactly her style to his behind things and use the shadow of the alley to protect her image since it wasn’t like she was an idol or something. She decided to leave out of the alley way first with her hand hovering over her katana, since her meal ticket was leading the way there. However her posture changed as she was no longer needed to be in defend mode ”why was I trying to protect her anyway, if someone came up to her she could she blast them away again!” she thought to herself despite knowing that the idol wanted to protect her image as an idol.

Her eye glance over to the man E’rahka bumped fist with, Kasako would respectfully bow to him get the impression covered behind the mask was utter disgust from doing the bow. “What exactly is good here to eat, I don’t go out to eat very often?” she lied, she rarely went out to eat Often eating animals and insects she found in her travels, but that was a thing for only her to know.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime30th July 2020, 4:52 pm

E'rahka was happy just to dig right in, she didn't even need to actually order anything, her favourite dishes were just put right in front of her. "Seriously? Order whatever sushi you want!" There was a moment of disbelief, though the little nagging voice in her head was telling her there was something else behind that. So she went with it and shrugged, "Or better yet... Hey Mako! We got a newbie here so can we get a platter too?" She got a nod and thumbs up as it went to be prepared along with her own main dish. "The platter's super good if you don't know what you like. Personally I recommend the ray fins. Delicacy here, but not to everybody's tastes."

"So, you seemed intrigued when I mentioned my other half a job. Well... it's more prospect at this point to be honest, but I'm a girl with huge dreams,"
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime31st July 2020, 12:18 pm

Kasako’s eyes scrolled through the menu, only to repeat the process several times, finally E’ranka called out to the back to get her a platter. Her eyes scrolled to the platter however her body would freeze as she looked at the prices of the food, they were all out of her budget. ”At this rate, if I fail to dine and dash, they’ll make me wash dishes for months to come.” she thought to herself, before another option came into eyes view. “I’m not exactly interested in joining, I just need to find away to make money which reduces the amount of people trying to kill me for helping.” she explained to E’rahka, as they weren’t exactly in the same boat.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime31st July 2020, 5:01 pm

E'rahka laughed freely and out loud, clearly comfortable in her current surroundings. "What? You think I'm trying to recruit you? Nah. Good company and food." She spoke would a mouthful of food, clearly not caring for the refined attitude most in her current style of dress might take. This was like a second home for her and she was welcome to be as she liked. "Now stop worrying. I can see it in your face. This is my treat. So dig in, fill your belly and your soul. I'm not looking to recruit, but I know a strong person when I see 'em. Having someone else in the world on your side... It's a comfort."
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime1st August 2020, 12:40 pm

Kasako use her chopsticks to pick one of the sushi and stuff it into her mouth, she knew the idol was interested in her but to what extent she was still pretty much in the dark. “I Don’t know which of us is the good company at this point!” she mouthed off as she placed another piece of sushi in her mouth, to her surprise they were actually better than she thought. “You were right the food her is really good, better than fried insects...” she admitted but gave an awkward laugh as she tried to play it off, since anything is better than fried insects.

She paused as she listened in on the idol’s speech, it gave her a bit of a comfort as she placed more sushi in her mouth ”is it possible for me to get some sake or something?” she asked the waiter who’d dropped off their foods to the table, her eyes charged towards the idol. “It’s not like I need comfort, comfort will have people leave you to fend for yourself. I need reliability and freedom. Something like that” she commented her eye glared heavily at the idol as if she could attack her at any moment, instead she aimed for one of the sushi on her plate.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime1st August 2020, 5:14 pm

There wasn't even a second that passed before a waitress was dropping some sake right down in front of the two of them, and just as smoothly E'rahka was partaking in quenching her thirst. "Seriously? Fried insects? Absolute gross," She looked up and realised she was getting a rather strong stare thrown her way. And yet she was just as relaxed. Something she had learned from her grandma's journals; 'if someone's giving you the shit eye, you give 'em the look of a sloth post bean flicking.' A weird phrase, but she understood the meaning easily enough. "See, here we might agree. At least a little. See, I feel all too well you can find comfort. But I find it in those very things, reliability and freedom. And that, my fine bladed friend, is what I strive for. My little group, we're there for the ones thrown aside, our own little family. Y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime2nd August 2020, 2:37 pm

Kasako grabbed the sake, pour some in small cups for both of them, however she would down her own cup right after setting the bottle down. “Yea... who would eat such a thing...” she spoke in a soft smooth tone, it was kinda hard to forget but the truth had slipped her mind for a bit as she was actually enjoying herself for the first time in a long time, the two of them were from different worlds, one was a celebrity who wanted to be a rebel while the other was a celebrity for being a rebel. “I’ll think on it” she commented, sliding another couple pieces of sushi down her mouth which was followed by another cup of sake to wash it down. ”Sake is better than how I dreamt of” she spoke Fighting of the look of actually enjoying it, but the smile still formed on her face even if it was a bit creepy.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime8th August 2020, 3:48 pm

"Like I said. I'm not recruiting, especially now while I'm still making my name. Just... making friends." E'rahka turned towards her eating buddy, smirking and raised a cup for herself too. "Damn right it is. Sake is just amazing." She lifted the cup and tapped it against Kasako's. "I didn't miss that though. Fried insects. ... Look, any time you see posts advertising a show by Erikan, I'm in town. I'm not trying to make you a charity case, I just like your company and I feel like we could help each other. Ask in the little joints like this for The Asari, and you'll find me."
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime18th August 2020, 11:23 am

Kasako Wild place He hand on her chin, thinking about the offer to befriend the artist “it seem like a bad idea to befriend you... she gave a pause before stuffing more sushi into her mouth then using the sake to wash the sushi down ”you have to let me be Tor personal bodyguard... this way it didn’t feel like a charity case since I’m working with you and you’re probably going to like better than the group previously had protecting you.” she slammed the cup on table as she gave her offer
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime19th August 2020, 3:34 am

"Body guard, huh?" E'rahka had never really thought of such an idea, taking one on herself rather than being handed a pretty incompetent one that she could take down in a heart beat. "You know, that's not a bad idea. Having someone on board who knows my secret could work out pretty good. Some shit goes down, I got someone to do the work I would need to break character to do." She was quite seriously thinking it over. She finished the last of her sushi and got to the last of the sake. "... Alright. I think I can do that. But I'm gonna have to see your skills first. In turn you can see mine. S'only fair right?"
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime19th August 2020, 4:42 pm

kasako's lips touched from ear to ear, since she was still developing a style of her own, She placed the last piece of her sushi platter in her mouth before slugging her sake down. she knew that the skills she currently possessed would be more than enough for a show and tell. "Very well" She stated rising to her feet and walking to the door of the establishment, she would glance over to the guy by the door, her eyes stared at him; At least that's what he thought. The sudden sound of her guard smacking the scabbard echoed in the restaurant, when other turned to look at the source they would only find he pants falling to his knees revealing his undergarment.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime19th August 2020, 5:24 pm

E'rahka watched the sword wielder curiously as they stood, then in nothing but delight seeing what happened. She doubled over laughing before even getting out of her seat. Albeit she was at least able to pay for the meal, along with a little extra both for the chef, and the guy who needed to replace his pants now. Then, just as she did earlier, she waved a hand and all but seemed to teleport from her seat as she created and passed through a Gravity Tunnel. "Yeah I think I'm gonna like you. So, where to note my new friend?"
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime15th September 2020, 9:31 pm

Kasako removed her tight grip of the hilt of the blade, she causally strolled towards the direction of where her other stuff had been tucked away before meeting the idol. “How bout I meet you back at wherever you’re staying tomorrow afternoon, this way I can grab my stuff and you’re practically free to do whatever you want.” she suggested since she knew the idol could take care of herself without the need of any one else, she would walk away into the fading darkness that illuminated her path.

[exit]
(Sorry for holding you up)
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime16th September 2020, 10:38 am

E'rahka gave a loose salute after having followed her new friend out of the little diner. "Snazzy hotel down the way. Ask at the desk for Asari." Was all she said and properly waved her off. With a crack of her neck she pointed her arm up, creating a Gravity Tunnel to whisk herself away to the rooftops to head to get some well deserved sleep. ... After a couple drinks at the local dive bar.

[Exit]

[Will sort learned techs out later when can easier]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter, Stage Left (Training)   Enter, Stage Left (Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter, Stage Left (Training)
Page 1 of 1