Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Sleeping Arrangements [Spec training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spectreprotocol

Sleeping Arrangements [Spec training] Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping Arrangements [Spec training]   Sleeping Arrangements [Spec training] Icon_minitime31st May 2020, 1:19 am

It was the middle of the night when Damron had been woken up at the base of a tree, he thought he heard something strange that had snapped him out of his dreams. Ever since his small village had been burnt to the ground he had been forced to sleep outside under the stars, which really made him miss the comforts of a bed, hell even a pillow would have been great for these times. His slender body ached from his rest, and would let out a groan as he could feel his body crackle as he stretched, getting himself ready to do more travelling. Sure it was a hazard to travel at night, but it was also better to keep moving so he would not be attacked in his sleep. Which unbeknown to him was exactly what was going to happen as he packed his bag with his travelling gear.

It was as he was kneeling over to close his pack that the sound that had woken him up was rear its ugly head, or their heads I should say. That’s right a group of wild dogs had shown up in the area in order to find something else to eat for the night, and made the mistake of letting their prey be hungry. Now they had to try and beat this thing down in order to fill their stomachs, then again meat always tasted better with a dash of fear. So with a snarl one of the three dogs would leap from the bushes and make a mad dash towards Damron, It was just a bit late for Damron to react to the attack as the dog bit down hard on his calf, this is what truly drew the boy’s attention.

Oh and did it ever draw his attention as a single thread seemed to come out of his finger, and with a snarl would swing the calcium thread at the head of the dog. It really didn’t do any damage to the beast, but it was enough to get it to let go of his leg. To which he would kick out at the neck of the dog’s neck with his injured leg. It hurt like a bitch that much was for sure, but it let the wild animal know that he wasn’t meant to be fucked with. However, this retaliation would cause the other two wild dogs out into the open, and charging towards Damron howling. “Fuck me sideways” He would say as his bone thread would extend in length a few more feet, and would swing it at the closest dog in a twirling fashion, while extending his other balled up fist to hit the other wild dog in the jaw.

The first wild dog was still reeling from the kick to it’s throat, whimpering with erratic breathing. The second dog that was getting hit with the attached calcium thread, would in fact have considerable damage done to it as the thread would cut the eyes of the wild dog, causing it to stumble before falling over on the ground just behind Damron. Finally the final dog who was getting his with the fist would manage to evade the attack before clamping down hard on his wrist, causing blood to trickle out of the wound and into the mouth of the dog. “Son of a bitch!” He would shout out as he swung his free hand down hard on the snout of the final dog, hoping to crush it’s snout. However, he forgot that the dog is still biting down on his wrist, so the strike would just drive the teeth of the dog deeper into his flesh, causing him to scream out in pain.

The strike would indeed cause the wild dog to release Damon’s wrist from its jaws before running off towards the bushes shrieking in pain. To which the first injured dog would follow, whimpering in pain while still having trouble breathing. The blinded dog however would begin shrieking in pain and uncertainty of their surroundings, all while flailing around trying to get its bearings. Not being a monster, Damron would just walk off in the opposite direction with a limp in his step, making sure to use this bone thread to wrap around the wound on his wrist to stop the bleeding. So he would just continue on with his journey for the next few hours until he could see the sun start to rise over the horizon, and just in the distance he was able to spot a small town a couple hours away.

So as he would continue his journey towards the small town in the early hours of the morning he would notice that people weren’t exactly waking up as if yet, which was understandable. His wounds were starting to get to him, the slight itching and burning coming from the wounds, all of it was starting to weigh on him, not to mention the blood loss. The world around him was getting dim and fuzzy as his pace slowed down, all he wanted to do at this point was sleep, and it felt like his body was going to force him to do just that at any minute. Damron was able to get another hundred or so feet before his body would finally give out on him, causing him to collapse in the middle of the street.

It would be around mid day when Damron would wake up, however, it was not in the street where he had originally collapsed, but in a small room on a bed. Oh god the first time in a bed in well over a month and a half, it felt like he was laying on a cloud of happiness. It was then that he realized that yet again, he was in a bed, in a strange room, one that he had no recollection, which meant that someone had picked him up off the street. He would groan as he slowly sat up in the bed he was in, immediately noticing the bandages that were on his wrist and leg. “Well fuck” He would say to himself, trying to figure out what was going on.

That is when his questions would be answered by the door to his room being opened, revealing a young woman dressed in medical scrubs, and carrying a tray of supplies. Upon seeing him sitting up in the bed she would rush over to the bedside table, placing the tray upon it. “You should lay down, your bites were pretty deep and you need to heal up” She would say in a tone that was a mixture of both worry and excitement. Damron would look at the woman and would guess she was around his age, long red hair that reached her mid back in a single braid, her green eyes seemed to pop in contrast to her lily white skin. “What happened? Where am I?”

The young woman would go back over to the tray, grabbing another roll of bandages. “Remove the covers so i can clean your wounds.” SHe said in the same tone as before, awaiting Damron to do as she had instructed. So he would let out a sigh as he removed the blanket from over his body, revealing that he was in fact, not wearing any pants whatsoever. This caused him to cover himself up again, and with a flustered look he would try to scan the room for his clothes. “What the fuck, where are my clothes?” He would ask in a concerned tone, and a look of worry towards the girl. “Well your clothes were damaged, and we needed to clean your wounds before applying the stiches” She would say with a slight blush going across her cheeks, her eyes glued to where he was covering. “And my boxers?” Damron would ask  with a quizzical look upon his face.

“Trick question, you weren’t wearing any. Though to answer your previous question. We’re in my father’s clinic, someone found you on the street and brought you to us to try and save you.” She would say, starting off with a grin, before going back to focus on cleaning Damron’s wound on his wrist. “Oh….. Well thank you” He would say with an embarrassed look upon his face. “Don’t thank me, my father was the one to stitch you up. I am just cleaning the bandages while he makes a run to the next village to grab you some antibiotics” She said with a smile as she finished up rebandaging his wrist. “Now, show me your leg” With that she would throw him a towel to cover himself, which he would do just that before taking the blanket off his lower body.

There would be a few moments of awkwardness as she finished her work on his leg, and after she would place the bloody bandages on the tray. “So do you mind if I ask how you got those dog bites?” She would ask, crossing her legs and placing her hands upon her knee, her eyes hover over the towel for a moment before looking at Damron in the eyes. “Well I was sleeping out in the woods not too far from here when I woke up to a strange sound. Turned out the sound was a pack of wild dogs. I was able to fend them off, but as you can see they did get a bit of a snack” “Wish I could have a snack” “What was that?” “Nothing!” She would say as she stood up from her seat, and exit in a rush with the tray of medical supplies.

Damron would let out a slight chuckle as he would stand up from the bed he was placed in, noticing the bloodstains on the sheets, most likely from his wounds, and decided to take the initiative by removing the bloodied sheets. After he folded them up, he would place them by the door before dropping down onto the floor to start doing some push-ups. However, upon landing on the ground the sharp pain in his wrist and leg would explode through his body, causing him to groan in agony in a crumpled heap on the ground. After a few minutes of living through the pain running through him, Damron would straighten his body out on the ground, and with a quick placement of his arm and leg behind him, would begin to do a more complicated set of push-ups, sure at first it would be complicated and rather taxing, but after a few minutes of struggle he was able to get into his groove. After a few more minutes he would continue doing a modified workout to accommodate his injuries. He was in the middle of one handed inverted push-ups when the young woman would come into the room, she had been standing there watching him for a few minutes without him noticing. She would let out a shocked gasp as the towel had fallen, which immediately got Damron’s attention that he was no longer alone, and would fall down hard on his face. With a loud groan, he would grab his towel promptly covering himself. “Don’t you knock?” He would say in a slightly angry tone as he stood back up making sure the towel was properly put on.

“I just came in to give you some clothes while I mend the damage in your clothes. I thought you would have been asleep” She would say, still covering her eyes to make sure she didn’t accidentally see his junk for a third time. “Oh, thanks. I took the sheets off the bed as they were bloody, sorry about that” “Oh that’s no problem, I’ll go get you some new bedding. Though I guess sleeping on a bed with no sheets is still a lot more comfortable than sleeping on the ground” The woman said with a giggle before placing the spare clothes on the bed before grabbing the dirty sheets. “My name is Damron” He would say to her as she moved towards the door. The young woman would open the door before moving a strand of hair behind her ear. “Juliana” With that, she would leave the room.

2040/2000

Spec training:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Sleeping Arrangements [Spec training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Arrangements [Spec training]   Sleeping Arrangements [Spec training] Icon_minitime1st June 2020, 8:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Sleeping Arrangements [Spec training]
Page 1 of 1