Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Geras Linwood Training Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Geras Linwood Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Geras Linwood Training Thread   Geras Linwood Training Thread Icon_minitime28th April 2020, 10:17 am

With Geras being stranded on the island and having to sort of fend for himself, the first thing he did instead of check on the other people that was with him was looking for another ship to find a way off this rock. Maybe they needed to be there? Maybe there was a purpose or some specific reason for them to be there, but the main problem that they had to deal with right now was knowing their surroundings and knowing what to do in order to get off this rock. If they were privateers, the first instinct they had was to do what the can.

"Huh..... this kind of reminds me of something. "

Using rapid traversal, Geras would utilize his b rank seed in order to rocket himself across the island. It wasn't too strenuous, he was basically at the peak of his current limits and hoped that it could be able to see him through. In addition to that, he had his B rank privateer sensory being utilized in order to make sure that he wasn't flying headfirst into any trees or anything like that.

"There was this one time that I was in private training back then...."

With everything that was going on, a trip down memory lane wouldn't hurt. They weren't the best, he wasn't as happy go lucky back then.

"Just a cup of water please. I don't need to be drunk when I start working, and make it snappy please,"

Geras who sat on one of the counter seats told the bartender while looking really serious, which made the small and fragile dude intimidated, moving to get that water as fast as possible before he got a fist in his face. This made Geras happy; the fact that he was still able to boss most people around without getting backlash.

"Ok sir. H..here is your water," the bartender quickly handed to cup to the red-haired privateer before attending to the other customers.

Geras sipped while looking at the assortment of alcohol bottles placed nicely on the counter. They were just for display, so it wasn't like some criminal could take off with free booze or anything like that. If they tried to get behind the counter then the bartender could just press a button that would send the law enforcement of the island to the place within seconds. In addition to that, he was law enforcement and had packed a pretty good punch. His resiliency was always tested whenever he got into altercations like this, they always had knives or things like that.

Geras was now thinking about the local pirate that he was going after, the poster for his target folded within his pocket. The name of his opponent was One-Eyed Thomas, or at least his nickname. Being true to the name, the large bald man only had a right eye, wearing an eye patch to cover his left eye socket. It was rumored that he either used his bare fists in a fight or used a metal baseball bat while carrying around spiked balls which most likely hurt a lot when hit with them.

"Hey Bartender, do you know anything about One-Eyed Thomas? Like where he may be on this island, because I heard that this was his last known location? What am I saying, of course, you don't know? Well even if you do......Just... don't answer that. I wouldn't want to cause this bar any trouble, even though I came off as a dick earlier."

He was being a jerk on purpose, but it was a front. He had to be tough, it had to be known off the bat that getting put through every table in the bar was the fate that awaited you when you break the law within the privateer vicinity. Unlike his father, Geras was a bit of a hardass, or he pretended to be one due to not using his last name too much in order to flex his own prowess and success if he ever had any. It didn't matter if the bartender knew, because the privateer knew that there were probably multiple people that knew of Thomas' location. He just needed to do some ass-kicking to get those answers most likely. It wasn't a big deal. The bartender now looked confused but at the same time sad. He was one of the emotional types, but Geras tried not to look him in the eye. He was young, maybe 15 years of age, and was going to pick a fight with a renowned pirate while in academy clothes. His natural frame didn't give his age away, and no one asked if he looked at them hard enough. But still, Geras wasn't one for breaking the rules too often, maybe he would bend them but that was as far as he went.

As Geras was minding his own business, he noticed the entrance to the bar on the far left open. Well, his face felt a little cold, but generally, he didn't feel much of the change when the door opened. There, it entered an older man that knew what he wanted the second he stepped in the place. He sat down on the barstool furthest to the left, opposite from Geras who was sitting on the stool furthest to the right. Out of the many stools, there were only a few that were being sat on in-between the two.

"Hey, what about you? Have you spotted One-Eyed Thomas around this place? He has enough on his head to split the bounty, you could even have all of it if it comes down to it, the glory is enough for me."

The bartender was looking at Geras with a nervous expression on his face again, to which the mysterious older man looked the bartender and then looked at Geras. "You're Linwood kid, right? The one who won the amateur derby in the north sea. All of that talent and you're willing to risk your life over some kind of vendetta? "

With a small swear Geras went and got up, a little upset that his father's influence still carried over. As much as he loved and respected his father, there were some things that this young privateer couldn't let go. "I don't know if he sent you or not, but Thomas is a real villain. How could you guys be so busy to ignore everything that he does? I know that there is someone here that knows about him, they simply have to be. Doing some research on my own, I heard he was here for some kind of mysterious fruit. He's going to be vulnerable and we can bust him there. "

The man simply shook his head as he brought out a cigarette and lit it. "Geras, it best that you leave it be. You should stop here, tell me all of the information that you have on Thomas if it is something we don't already know, and I can take it from here. Your father is a good man and asked for a favor. Thomas killed your friend in a robbery gone south, i can understand that you must be upset about it."

"Believe it or not....since then...i wanted to be stronger..."

1203 wc

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Geras Linwood Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geras Linwood Training Thread   Geras Linwood Training Thread Icon_minitime28th April 2020, 11:25 am

Hm okay approved
Back to top Go down

Geras Linwood Training Thread
Page 1 of 1